Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3372961 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Robnectar:

All I'm seeing here is "send" Can I send it to my Binance account
Don't even know how to send nft to Binance self
Maybe. Check if there's a way to send to Binance. Or convert to BNB.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

Maybe. Check if there's a way to send to Binance. Or convert to BNB.

I can't convert it also,... But I can only send it out, can't swap too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Robnectar:

I can't convert it also,... But I can only send it out, can't swap too
Na wa oooo. It's well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:
Na wa oooo. It's well.

I don't know how to send nft to Binance,.. how do I go Abt it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Robnectar:

Since you said you can only send, maybe try this:

NFT yield farming involves staking non-fungible tokens in a DApp to earn rewards, typically paid in the DApp’s native token. The idea behind this conversion of DeFi and NFTs is to provide utility and liquidity to non-fungible tokens.
So, instead of purely holding onto your NFT collection, you could stake a select few NFTs to earn yield on your crypto art or collectibles, providing you with a crypto income stream. Trust Wallet users can do this directly with the app by connecting to NFT farming DApps with just a few clicks.

Saw it online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Robnectar:

check if it is BNB or BSC, click on Send, put your BNB or BSC address from your Binance account, pay gas fees, and done.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

That's another good point you have there sir.

For me, it's one of the reasons that one needs to aspire to become a whale or deeply rooted to some extent in one of these so called projects so as not to be muscled as a shrimp in the mouth of whales. There are still opportunities even while we think they're done.

The second paragraph of the United States Declaration of Independence starts as follows: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

First, if a shrimp, bite hard into a good project, let it feed you until you become a shark, then, bite even more harder until you're well fed to become a whale.

This sea is still making whales.

Absolutely correct, now is the time to get in on these projects and make crazy gains because I believe after regulations and full adoption such life changing gains will be hard to come by. I believe it's an opportunity of a lifetime to get in now on these projects because we may not be able to see it again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kulkris(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mises is a decentralised network with web3 options like 1.Mises Chain for Web3 application, 2.Mises ID that is compatible with ETH addresses. 3.Mises Browser that supports web3 sites and extensions, 4.NFT-you can also connect your wallet and display your NFTs.

MIS AIRDROP-
They are currently airdropping 3% of the total supply of MIS.

HOW TO CLAIM-
1.Download Mises Browser using this link-https://home.mises.site/download?misesid=mises1hv9kjkzph9xw6ldyzu0t6menf0p92a430gexu6

2.Open the browser and click on Airdrop icon.
3. Create a Metamask account.
4.To claim your airdrop rewards, you need to Connect your Twitter account.
5. Check Metamask wallet for MIS token
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

check if it is BNB or BSC, click on Send, put your BNB or BSC address from your Binance account, pay gas fees, and done.

Don't have gas fee,... Have tried it thanks, Nice 1 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

Since you said you can only send, maybe try this:

NFT yield farming involves staking non-fungible tokens in a DApp to earn rewards, typically paid in the DApp’s native token. The idea behind this conversion of DeFi and NFTs is to provide utility and liquidity to non-fungible tokens.
So, instead of purely holding onto your NFT collection, you could stake a select few NFTs to earn yield on your crypto art or collectibles, providing you with a crypto income stream. Trust Wallet users can do this directly with the app by connecting to NFT farming DApps with just a few clicks.

Saw it online.

cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
I'm not saying anything o

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
We should expect litecoin to rally as it's halving date approaches.

After the halving, btc rally will starts, also in expectations of its halving.

After that, the altcoin bullish rally kicks in

My opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
OfficialP:
We should expect litecoin to rally as it's halving date approaches.

After the halving, btc rally will starts, also in expectations of its halving.

After that, the altcoin bullish rally kicks in

My opinion
after that, tinubu rally will also kick in

Common get out with ur dumb analysis

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:
There should be a "trade" or "sell" options in the settings. I haven't gotten one before, so I don't know how to cash it out.
download openasea and connect to your wallet

Then navigate your way and sell

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
sheanzy:
after that, tinubu rally will also kick in

Common get out with ur dumb analysis

When they have nothing meaningful to say, they resort to insult.

Walk away

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hello All,
Which Cryptocurrency is linked or pegged with the value of Crude price and Silver price?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zaphnath1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hello, pls do check my signature. U will be glad u did
bro good afternoon your username no pop-up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by budaatum: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Hmmm.... You make a lot of sense. You have reeeeal good points, sir. Hmmm.... I actually agree with you.

But let's look at it this way, Our naira. Why does it go up and down, side to side... Even the dollar, the pound had a bad asss fall recently and still suffering. That brings us to one thing called, Currency volatility.

First, the volatility of our Naira is nowhere like that of bitcoin. For starts, Naira only goes in one predictable direction, and it's rate of going is much slower than that of bitcoin.

Second, we have not lost faith in Naira. Now, if it ever becomes as volatile as the Rouble or the Zimbabwean Dollar once was, or the German Papiermark between 1921 and 1923, we'd definitely lose faith in it.

GRACEGLORY:

This teaches me that, in the process of time, after regulations and full adoptions, CRYPTOCURRENCY WILL BECOME MORE STABLE, AND LESS VOLATILE.
If government regulates cryptocurrencies, it would not be any of those currently in existence I'd think, because they'd need to control it too, which is antithetic to Bitcoin, at least.

Full adoption will be government issued crypto, like eNaira.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by budaatum: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
psalm68:

That is the essence of stable coins my dear like usdc, usdt. They are pegged to Dollar. The volatility of Bitcoin and the rest is only for investment purposes. UN jobs pay in dollar, is it not same as paying in usdc.

Opinion though.

Pegged, you say. Like I peg my clothes to the washing line so the volatile wind don't blow my washing away. Remove the peg and you must please help me find my washing, because my washing can't stay on the line without the peg.

It's why UN pays in dollars, by the way. It's not as volatile as most currencies.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Valwezzy:

I thought you were asked some questions?

Why leave the opportunity to sell your App and go attack Robnectar?

I don't want to conclude yet, but leave distractors and answer those questions up there.

Thank you.

I will answer that question.

As for Robnenter, him make me vex with his false claims.

The App is built around a simple, yet understimated crypto trading strategy of dip n bounce.

When cryptos moon, they dip, and moon again. It happens most times or some times.

As humans we may notice they mooned, but we will forget to buy the dip when they dip, so we miss the next moon.

On the other hand, we may not even know a certain crypto has mooned. If you observe, it's like same cryptos are mooning all over and over within a giving time.

The App tracks all the coins that mooned, display Dem when they dip to enable people take advantage.

Check any coin wey moon today on Binance, give am 1 to 3 days, it may come up again.

We can't track all these movements, with our brain, so I made this App.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Valwezzy:

I thought you were asked some questions?

Why leave the opportunity to sell your App and go attack Robnectar?

I don't want to conclude yet, but leave distractors and answer those questions up there.

Before some coins moon high, the do 20% to 30% moon, gradually. The site tracks all these movements for investors..

So people can notice movements of some coins before they dip.

Make I drop charts ...

If u use ur brain on this, you go forget some..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Awon eyan jet-moon,.... grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
charts!

Observe the movements.

Price

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
LikeAking, instead of you to concentrate on your app, you are throwing stones at every dog that passes.

I asked you a question, and I need answers!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
LikeAking:
charts!

Observe the movements.

Price

KingSteve. So after all that happened here, you are doining the exact same thing?.... and expecting a different result.

One single mumu you nor go see. One single maga, you nor go smell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chikacha:

KingSteve. So after all that happened here, you are doining the exact same thing?.... and expecting a different result.

You're sick!
Go get help ASAP!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kingsteve:

You're sick!
Go get help ASAP!

cheesy E shock you I think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
LikeAking:

Thank you.

I will answer that question.

As for Robnenter, him make me vex with his false claims.

The App is built around a simple, yet understimated crypto trading strategy of dip n bounce.

When cryptos moon, they dip, and moon again. It happens most times or some times.

As humans we may notice they mooned, but we will forget to buy the dip when they dip, so we miss the next moon.

On the other hand, we may not even know a certain crypto has mooned. If you observe, it's like same cryptos are mooning all over and over within a giving time.

The App tracks all the coins that mooned, display Dem when they dip to enable people take advantage.

Check any coin wey moon today on Binance, give am 1 to 3 days, it may come up again.

We can't track all these movements, with our brain, so I made this App.

That's how the market moves. Nothing crashes forever. Your app tracks 3-5 day drops in price and alerts its' users of potential buying opportunities.
Does it alert users about bull traps or advice users of areas to sell?
How does your app differ from me using trading view, tabtrader or some other app and setting alerts at key levels?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
LikeAking:

Before some coins moon high, the do 20% to 30% moon, gradually. The site tracks all these movements for investors..

So people can notice movements of some coins before they dip.

Make I drop charts ...

If u use ur brain on this, you go forget some..

Answer the questions sircatherine45 asked you. Do you have a whitepaper for this app sef? How do you intend to make money from it ? What type of data from users would you be collecting?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chikacha:

cheesy E shock you I think.

Jokes apart, you seriously need urgent medical attention.
Do I call this obsession for your fellow man or what?
How can you be mentioning me even when I'm no more active on this thread?

If you miss me that much, be honest about it and stop mentioning me unnecessarily.
Haba.

Na wa ooooo!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Kingsteve:

Jokes apart, you seriously need urgent medical attention.
Do I call this obsession for your fellow man or what?
How can you be mentioning me even when I'm no more active on this thread?

If you miss me that much, be honest about it and stop mentioning me unnecessarily.
Haba.

Na wa ooooo!

Guess u the only one who need medics attention more than anyone here,.. u failed drug test too @ D same time, wahalagrin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Chikacha:

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seunmsg(m), adb7(m), Kingcr477(m), Mkay15 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.