Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3293169 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Robnectar:

Shey U check D date wey him make dat post?,...
Person wey make me lost alot of $$$ with that post, and u keeping on re-quoting D postgrin

Ekehwinz:

Guy kindly show up, we need to talk

Y'all make me laugh. Have you heard? Opinions are like a**hole, everyone got one. He literally said no mention, NFA still Una buy the advise come dey para cheesy
Y'all should calm down. You are responsible for your money and investment. Make Una leave ppl Nland their opinions abeg. Most are useful to know what not to do.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Robnectar:

Shey U check D date wey him make dat post?,...
Person wey make me lost alot of $$$ with that post, and u keeping on re-quoting D postgrin

That guy made me sell my metis at a slight loss, now look at metis embarassed

I just wan greet am

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ekehwinz:

That guy made me sell my metis at a slight loss, now look at metis embarassed

I just wan greet am

To b frank I suppose swear for dat dude bro,... Waiting for him to post any shiii again,... I just pull out all my coins,... All bcox of dat single post,... Me self dey look for d dude, make we gather beat am grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Fastt:

Y'all make me laugh. Have you heard? Opinions are like a**hole, everyone got one. He literally said no mention, NFA still Una buy the advise come dey para cheesy
Y'all should calm down. You are responsible for your money and investment. Make Una leave ppl Nland their opinions abeg. Most are useful to know what not to do.

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2023
U lots made me laugh tonight! Well may b thr isn't need for responding...

The other day i said it here that "The chart would signify when d uptrend begins"
The chart has shown what I wish to see and a downtrend that would sweep u lots off ur feet is coming, which is where stacked up fiat would be deployed for a profitable ride.

Big exchanges, whales holding up BT C confusing future traders, spots while liquidating shorts back to back and making lots of money. The downtrend can only b delayed 14k would come.
i hav bn out of market since December and still out.
The market isn't going anywhere, patience is key, well profitable buying moments would come.

#NFA

I see many reasons why crypto gurus I know here on Nairaland dnt say Pim about d market anymore.

Wish u all well.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 1:01am On Feb 05, 2023
DaemoLee:

This rally means ATH correction/reversal completed!
Nxt wk (starting from Sunday evening/ Monday) we go dip, test 15k or slightly below during the week death cross.
Gains would b wiped, then everyone that didn't take profits frm this rally would have regrets.

When everyone seem sad and late buyers trapped, then d market would pick up again towards month end. Time to HODL for a full month with little corrections here and there.

Those that didn't take profit frm this (initial rally) would take early on the nxt and miss out due to fear of loosing it all again

#Speculations.
#NAFA
#MyView.
#ReadandPass
#NoMention
First of all , you made this particular post on January 14 with too much confidence...Someone tried to correct you that over-confidence kills in the crypto space, instead of listening to criticism , you kept on ranting with so much arrogance...but the market humbled you and instead of the 15k to happen , the market went opposite and even went as high as $23k....

And @ the bolded , now that many of us did not experience your so called regrets and we smiled instead...can you now rest small and stop talking as if you are the one controlling the market...same character with deflover..na so una dey start with the unnecessary over-confidence towards the crypto market.. ..

The market can even dip to $1k if it wants to , and it can pump to $30k if it wants to , BUT stop talking like you are the one who controls the market and the one who knows when exactly a dip will occur or when a pump will occur...

well the good part of it all is that the market already humbled you and it did not dip at that time when you claimed it will with so much confidence.....the market did opposite of what you kept bragging about..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 1:09am On Feb 05, 2023
DaemoLee:

The other day i said it here that "The chart would signify when d uptrend begins"
The chart has shown what I wish to see and a downtrend that would sweep u lots off ur feet is coming, which is where stacked up fiat would be deployed for a profitable ride.

Big exchanges, whales holding up BT C confusing future traders, spots while liquidating shorts back to back and making lots of money. The downtrend can only b delayed 14k would come.

The market isn't going anywhere, patience is key, well profitable buying moments would come.

#NFA

I see many reasons why crypto gurus I know here on Nairaland dnt say Pim about d market anymore.

Wish u all well.

You are beginning to sound exactly like deflover...and also his same 14k bitcoin price which he loves to mention all the time....

No one cares whether you have been out of the market since December or even June or whatever....the point is " No one can ALWAYS predict the market correctly " ....so whenever you talk about the market and people try to counter you with their opinion, always be willing to learn from others , same way they can learn from you too..that is better...instead of you thinking you cannot go wrong..well you have gone wrong already....that alone should teach you a lesson about the crypto market...that is if your ego will allow you accept the truth..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2023
DaemoLee:

#NFA

Wish u all well.

Fi Le DaemoLee, eyan deflover forecaster grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 6:30am On Feb 05, 2023
I see things like only 0.1% of the world's population holds at least 1 btc.

I do not know but to me, it seems that a lot of people owns at least 1Btc because everybody I've encountered in this crypto space do sound rich and made.

So my question is, do you think only a small fraction of people own 1BTC?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2023
lrman:

First of all , you made this particular post on January 14 with too much confidence...Someone tried to correct you that over-confidence kills in the crypto space, instead of listening to criticism , you kept on ranting with so much arrogance...but the market humbled you and instead of the 15k to happen , the market went opposite and even went as high as $23k....

And @ the bolded , now that many of us did not experience your so called regrets and we smiled instead...can you now rest small and stop talking as if you are the one controlling the market...same character with deflover..na so una dey start with the unnecessary over-confidence towards the crypto market.. ..

The market can even dip to $1k if it wants to , and it can pump to $30k if it wants to , BUT stop talking like you are the one who controls the market and the one who knows when exactly a dip will occur or when a pump will occur...

well the good part of it all is that the market already humbled you and it did not dip at that time when you claimed it will with so much confidence.....the market did opposite of what you kept bragging about..

You can see his braggadocios and rodomonte Scopes wey him dey use,... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2023
lrman:

You are beginning to sound exactly like deflover...and also his same 14k bitcoin price which he loves to mention all the time....

No one cares whether you have been out of the market since December or even June or whatever....the point is " No one can ALWAYS predict the market correctly " ....so whenever you talk about the market and people try to counter you with their opinion, always be willing to learn from others , same way they can learn from you too..that is better...instead of you thinking you cannot go wrong..well you have gone wrong already....that alone should teach you a lesson about the crypto market...that is if your ego will allow you accept the truth..

you the mind the be newbie, the whole crypto concept still the create excitement for him head..

see how he has predicted the market to a T
I guess we are about to have a new world richest
and he is a black man from nairaland Crypto thread

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Emmizay12:

you the mind the be newbie, the whole crypto concept still the create excitement for him head..

see how he has predicted the market to a T
I guess we are about to have a new world richest
and he is a black man from nairaland Crypto thread

LoL 😂😆
😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2023
CryptBrian:
I see some planning to go into futures, if you haven't traded since 2015/2016 and you have no experience of 2-3yrs in trading. Never go into futures.

It took me hours of YouTube videos and books, years of experience to grab the wins in futures.

It's easy to make 20,000$ in futures but requires years of learning.

Learn!!!

I see future like forex trading.. very agressive.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Blake755:
I wan start future trade fully need to start up something as a side hustle
Start with spot first e get why!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Hefy4real:

The internet has wealth of information on trading that could be of help
pls,
How can I access this information that would be of help to my trading life style?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2023
DaemoLee:

#NFA

Wish u all well.

Yeye how many crypto gurus you knw here

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Icecream4U:
I didn't know that telling someone not to spread lies is an insult in some part of the world.

I think since you are so passionate about wanting people to get this said "free money", I would advice you buy a truck loads of the babydoge and send some to as many people as possible for free. You and I know they would all appreciate it all and your praises would never leave their lips.

Free money I gave

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sammiewrite(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2023
If anyone is interested, research nexa and woof (woofdotio).
1. Nexa with the so-called use case (I think it's another layer 1) and launched circa Dec. 2022. Reason I think it may run is its community on Telegram: growing, raving and highly engaging. It has only managed 2x since launch. Currently available on Txbit(dot)io.
2. Woof boasted it'd be the Upwork of crypto. I couldn't care less about their promises but when I looked through etherscan, there appeared repeated large buys from big wallets and even exchanges the likes of Huobi. It debuted on exchanges five days ago and has done 5x. Currently available on Lbank.
Note 1: I'm only sharing my journey and observation in the market. This is not a call to buy. I also can't tell you where to buy or sell at. Understand the risk associated with risky assets like crypto and trade responsibly.
Note 2: In anyone's research about the two above projects, if you find anything untoward/shady - whether in the code, website, website copy, social pages or community - please mention immediately so I can update accordingly. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heir27(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Free money I gave

In gains. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2023
sammiewrite:
If anyone is interested, research nexa and woof (woofdotio).
1. Nexa with the so-called use case (I think it's another layer 1) and launched circa Dec. 2022. Reason I think it may run is its community on Telegram: growing, raving and highly engaging. It has only managed 2x since launch. Currently available on Txbit(dot)io.
2. Woof boasted it'd be the Upwork of crypto. I couldn't care less about their promises but when I looked through etherscan, there appeared repeated large buys from big wallets and even exchanges the likes of Huobi. It debuted on exchanges five days ago and has done 5x. Currently available on Lbank.
Note 1: I'm only sharing my journey and observation in the market. This is not a call to buy. I also can't tell you where to buy or sell at. Understand the risk associated with risky assets like crypto and trade responsibly.
Note 2: In anyone's research about the two above projects, if you find anything untoward/shady - whether in the code, website, website copy, social pages or community - please mention immediately so I can update accordingly. Thanks

You right about the woof and whale buys. Saw the large whale moves too. This one all dog coins are pumping,maybe make I go camp here. How am I supposed to meet my 10m markup if not degen risk.

Saw they just listed the woof on Mexc now. Chai
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Goldbw122:

I see future like forex trading.. very agressive.
you mean volatility.

In it's chaos, lies the opportunities.

Opportunities do not come well formed and obvious.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Goldbw122:
pls,
How can I access this information that would be of help to my trading life style?

Start with remit trade academy on YouTube and watch their videos from bottom to top.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2023
CryptBrian:
you mean volatility.

In it's chaos, lies the opportunities.

Opportunities do not come well formed and obvious.
Nice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Free money I gave
yes free money indeed. I'm on more than a 100%, I bought after a research on it. Some peeps here just choose to be toxic instead of learning from each other and sharing ideas. One might be wrong with a prediction about the market but we keep learning everyday, we are not competing against each other rather we are learning from each other. When someone drops a call or prediction DYOR. Nobody is responsible for your loss, cryptos are very volatile you're 100% responsible for your actions . Grace keep dropping what you think is profitable I always look forward to it 🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2023
In 2023 , you are still using alt moniker to quote yourself and hype yourself.. smh..format wey don cast... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robert129(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Robnectar:

I just dey observe hidoodles here,..... I know she go pump,... But no time, don't wanna sleep on that Coin,.. take profit and Japa once I sight am grin
😂😂 na so boss

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
doyin01:
In 2023 , you are still using alt moniker to quote yourself and hype yourself.. smh..format wey don cast... grin grin

😂🤣🤣🤣😆
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Free money I gave
Everything is pumping. Don't make it look like only baby doge pumped.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
doyin01:
that guy is something else

Characters dey this world I swear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Icecream4U:

I tire for that guy oooo grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Icecream4U:

It's not a function of pump, it's the issue of the project provoking bullishness:

BABYDOGE is seen to be the third most purchased token among the top 100 BSC whales, and the first most purchased excluding stablecoins.

Plus BabyDoge had burned a whopping 682 trillion tokens worth over $1M .

The Trading volume had had a 89% increase.

BabyDoge has entered into the top 100 cryptocurrencies in the world now #93 on @coingecko first page!

All that are more than pumping, it's about value!

Give credit where it's due!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MJBOLT, Babsolala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.