Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3380702 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2023
MirrorD:
You have to be active, drop comments people want to read like "price go up" etc and when they upvote the comments then you're entitled to moons after snapshot every month
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
bottomed out yet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
DREP
omo mi wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
OMG! what is pumping BTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Singapore1:
You must have heard about GMX Token and I have mentioned it to many people in the group. GMX is a decentralized perpetual crypto exchange. What makes GMX different from other exchanges is the staking rewards. If you stake the GMX token, you have access to about 30-50% of the trading fee, all paid in ETH. Imagine sharing a revenue with Binance by staking BNB; that is what GMX is.
Now, let's look at what has been happening in the crypto space. Perpetual is banned in countries like the UK, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, and Germany. Binance, Coinbase, and Kraken are also facing regulatory issues, so many people are seriously considering their options right now with decentralized exchanges being the only solution to all these regulatory problems. So I think GMX has the chance to be at Uniswap market cap at least.

I also talked about MTN shares in the past; if you had bought MTN shares when they were selling during the IPO, you would be 50% up right now. Don't forget that MTN pays quarterly dividends, which is like another passive income. I think the Nigerian Naira will suffer this year due to obvious reasons, and I monitor the exchange rate. Someone once asked me which app I use to check the exchange rate; the app is called My BlackMarket and is only available on the Android Play Store.

Lastly, like I said in my earlier post, unless something terrible happens, if you see B.T..C trading below $20k that is a huge discount. I believe the market is already oversold and many corporate entities holding BTC are already at a loss and I don’t expect them to capitulate like average individuals. Be careful and do your own research. If you can’t do simple research, then you have no reason to be in the space. What many people lack is delayed gratification; everyone wants instant profit, which is the reason why many people get burned. Investment is a game of patience, and looking at the 1-hour chart will only make you mad. Get a wallet, buy, and go on about your daily activities. If you can’t do that, then don’t invest.

Follow the latest news to stay informed about new shining objects, and have a plan and stick to it. I have tokens that are long-term, short-term and medium-term. If you have limited capital and a day job, there is no reason to pick a short-term project for investment. Just pick a long-term project and continue with your job.

THIS IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE. You can lose all your money ...

my success rate in crypto is around 30% .. it means only about 3 out of 10 token i buy do well. but the one that do well covers for all

Some of the tools I use are

crypto-fundraising.info/
There is a proverb that says FOLLOW THE MONEY ( it’s not a proverb). Some VCs have conviction already, all you need to do is check where VCs are investing their money, then you can just simply copy trade them. The websites shows new project, how much they raised and the VCs that gave them money. It is a very good tool

COINGECKO
CoinGecko is a website that provides a comprehensive overview of the cryptocurrency market. It tracks the performance of various crypto, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins, and provides data on their price, market capitalization, trading volume, and more. CoinGecko also offers a variety of tools and resources to help users make informed decisions when investing in crypto.
I use coingecko a lot to check trending coins and also check coins by categories, it allows me to stay inform on market sentiment.
Others I use are DuneAnalytics, CMC, CoinDesk etc.

Stay safe guys
GMX a market cap of 700m. The boat has sailed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
owunabastard:
.... depends on the angle you are looking at it. if you are trading with few hundred dollar, yes it has sailed.

some people are only looking to 2x their capital

BTC was 16k in november. it's 25k now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nzecorneboy: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ibime:
Floki with a nice green

Babydoge is resting, may follow anytime soon

A popular dog coin is always a good play if you have a bullish bias

BTC pullback may be chance to load up. Judge your own risk appetite
thanks for the green, though pulled out very early embarassed and decided not to enter back when it moved.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Blake755:
Which coin can I carry for long term investment don't know how to trade
buy xrp and forget about it...never sell it till early 2025

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Singapore1:
You must have heard about GMX Token and I have mentioned it to many people in the group. GMX is a decentralized perpetual crypto exchange. What makes GMX different from other exchanges is the staking rewards. If you stake the GMX token, you have access to about 30-50% of the trading fee, all paid in ETH. Imagine sharing a revenue with Binance by staking BNB; that is what GMX is.
Now, let's look at what has been happening in the crypto space. Perpetual is banned in countries like the UK, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, and Germany. Binance, Coinbase, and Kraken are also facing regulatory issues, so many people are seriously considering their options right now with decentralized exchanges being the only solution to all these regulatory problems. So I think GMX has the chance to be at Uniswap market cap at least.

I also talked about MTN shares in the past; if you had bought MTN shares when they were selling during the IPO, you would be 50% up right now. Don't forget that MTN pays quarterly dividends, which is like another passive income. I think the Nigerian Naira will suffer this year due to obvious reasons, and I monitor the exchange rate. Someone once asked me which app I use to check the exchange rate; the app is called My BlackMarket and is only available on the Android Play Store.

Lastly, like I said in my earlier post, unless something terrible happens, if you see B.T..C trading below $20k that is a huge discount. I believe the market is already oversold and many corporate entities holding BTC are already at a loss and I don’t expect them to capitulate like average individuals. Be careful and do your own research. If you can’t do simple research, then you have no reason to be in the space. What many people lack is delayed gratification; everyone wants instant profit, which is the reason why many people get burned. Investment is a game of patience, and looking at the 1-hour chart will only make you mad. Get a wallet, buy, and go on about your daily activities. If you can’t do that, then don’t invest.

Follow the latest news to stay informed about new shining objects, and have a plan and stick to it. I have tokens that are long-term, short-term and medium-term. If you have limited capital and a day job, there is no reason to pick a short-term project for investment. Just pick a long-term project and continue with your job.

THIS IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE. You can lose all your money ...

my success rate in crypto is around 30% .. it means only about 3 out of 10 token i buy do well. but the one that do well covers for all

Some of the tools I use are

crypto-fundraising.info/
There is a proverb that says FOLLOW THE MONEY ( it’s not a proverb). Some VCs have conviction already, all you need to do is check where VCs are investing their money, then you can just simply copy trade them. The websites shows new project, how much they raised and the VCs that gave them money. It is a very good tool

COINGECKO
CoinGecko is a website that provides a comprehensive overview of the cryptocurrency market. It tracks the performance of various crypto, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins, and provides data on their price, market capitalization, trading volume, and more. CoinGecko also offers a variety of tools and resources to help users make informed decisions when investing in crypto.
I use coingecko a lot to check trending coins and also check coins by categories, it allows me to stay inform on market sentiment.
Others I use are DuneAnalytics, CMC, CoinDesk etc.

Stay safe guys
well spoken....patience is the most important currency in crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hudson777:
Really please where can I get it make I just use 20k wey I no dey use buy am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Chikacha:

If you have very low risk tolerance. BTC, ETH, BNB
if it moderate GALA SAND NEAR POLY
if you are open to the brutal possibilities AGIX ORAI GLMR MOVR NAKA PYR HNT HBAR MNW APE ATP AVAX DOT................
You may pick here and there, diversify and build yourself a portfolio.
Part of my means of saving I heard that CZ is burn bnb tho I don't wanna it Sha is long term

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

If BTC makes 25-26K, the bulls will gather muscles.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nzecorneboy:
thanks for the green, though pulled out very early embarassed and decided not to enter back when it moved.

These are not the days to short

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Y’all have the opportunity to be greedy on Babydoge at the moment, this a token you don’t want to miss out on, but you don’t know it.

SMH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Blake755:

Part of my means of saving I heard that CZ is burn bnb tho I don't wanna it Sha is long term

Yes. It is stable if you have low tolerance to risk. In the bull market, that should be close to 400 USD or more.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Chikacha:

Yes. It is stable if you have low tolerance to risk. In the bull market, that should be close to 400 USD or more.
Am working hard to buy more as I no Sabi trade due to risk factors
But what about doge what do you have to say about it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
$DREP 😊😊😊😊😊🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
OfficialP:

first target is 103

second

hit

Long BNB to 335

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

It’s a paradigm shift. The stock market is dying, and must die.

Some person chatted me up and was asking to verify this. First, please, I’m not a seer, nor a prophet, but a minor analyst.
The above is as perceived and I strongly believe it will come to pass.

Rephrased:
The traditional stock market as we know it must need die for a blockchain’s to rise. Little do many of us understand that what you call cryptocurrencies are stocks, every crypto project represents a company and the tokens they put on the exchanges are stocks. What is a stock, It is simply an investment that happens to be a slice of ownership of a company or companies. Some also refers to it as shares, but shares are the measure of a stock, that is, a share which happens to be a unit of measurement of your ownership in a company or companies.
So, all these generational companies will go blockchain as it is the intention of bitcoin.
When you buy say, $10 #LINKCHAIN, what you’ve done is, you’ve bought #LINK (#LINK is the stock) in the measure of $10 shares (that is, measure).

Wait for PZ, Microsoft, AAPL, procter and gamble, The Walt Disney Company, GXO Logistics, Inc., The Boeing Company, MercadoLibre, Inc., The Goldman Sachs Group, et’cetera to go blockchain, then, we see how it goes.

Hence, the reason I said, It’s a paradigm shift. The stock market is dying, and must die.

I think I should have used the word transform.

I think that’s clearer now.

I love to teach, as teaching encourages us to read and research to know even more further.

Welcome to reality from my hopium

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Blake755:

why not diversify? maybe Eth or something else.
I don't have doge but people like it.

SAND nko?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

There's something unique about Early traders or investors.

#Kishu
Boss, this kishu you talk about is it the one on mexc? Someone said this kishu has minted thousands of dollars in the past. Will it still make a good investment?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Blake755:

Really please where can I get it make I just use 20k wey I no dey use buy am
don't waste your Money on xrp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
owunabastard:
Ah swear! Current price almost close to the ATH of $82
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hudson777:
lol. . . XRP on a serious battle with SEC, hold some DOT, LUNC and the king being BTC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Blake755:

only trade doge with news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
Boss, this kishu you talk about is it the one on mexc? Someone said this kishu has minted thousands of dollars in the past. Will it still make a good investment?

The valuation of crypto assets doesn't seem to be based on principles or anything that makes sense. Without concrete explanation, the wackiest and most ridiculous concept always succeeds. It need not be perfectly logical in reality.

Every coin had rallied before the 2021-2022 crash...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Vechain, kinda done with the downtrend, breaking out

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hudson777:
Whats your price prediction of XRP by 2025?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DepressedLoser: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Solana!!!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

There's something unique about Early traders or investors.

#Kishu

Evaloyal2J

When you buy a coin because it's trending, you don't know that some people are already printing money at that point in time, and you're paying for the printers ink.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Now 25k....still shaky, but adding 500 should balance it....then up we go...from 21 yesterday to 25 today...chai
GRACEGLORY:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: michealewela, nna777, bobojoshua(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.