Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3380989 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2023
LikeAking:

To wia?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Please how do you access over three months old trading history on Binance? how do you do that guys?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Devilagentcap: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2023
Great
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
I think, it's about to go down

Not deep enough though. Perhaps, not finished

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
santos123:
No money to put here. This coin pumps towards every end month. At least one big pump every month
done it this month.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
twosquare:
BNX is undergoing a redenomination of currency 1 old BNX = 100 new BNX

The same thing is happening to feg. I think the time. is 9pm tonight

In the other news, we share free crypto updates and free signals If. you are interested, join

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Trade carefully guys

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Madas1986(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Buy wan and hold now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xtivin(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Foreign Twitter 2009 Available For Sell, 1.5k Follows

080 6o38 2079
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Na true?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
After Bitcoin breaks the $25.500 barrier, FOMO will be enormous.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Why you should always take profit.

From 300% profit down to -10% loss embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Devilagentcap:
Please who can lend me 5k till next week that I'll get my salary. Please. Help me in God's name πŸ™πŸ½

This one off me.
A person that calls himself
devil's agent is begging
in God's name.

Don't you know you
should be begging in
Devil's name?

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Devilagentcap: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
IronCastle:

This one off me.
devil's agent is begging
in God's name.

Don't you know you
should be begging in
Devil's name?
My name dey signature.
Help me please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philfit(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Whos really bullish on Arbitrum this year and also in the next bull run and what are your top five gems to keep an eye on. πŸ‘€?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 5:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Good morning

Gentle reminder! M y c r y p t o n g is your plug for everything crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Tomorrow is elections and dollar is still N750? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2023
XaToXi:
lol, you dey mind prophets of doom grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2023
XaToXi:

Don’t start another round of violence this morning, please.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper452: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Don’t start another round of violence this morning, please.
what would you say before.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2023
I have a feeling we re about to start a bull run. Please who can suggest some altcoins that I can buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philfit(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hey Guys, what are your plans for the next bull run season?

Anyways I'm really bullish on Arbitrum projects and I am very sure they would be the talk of the next bull run, as we can see from projects like Zyber, Gala, Camelot ...etc

I am really bullish on Zyber cause it's just 8$ because the market is bleeding due to Bitcoin, a week ago it attained its ATH at 23$, and its just about 20 days in the market. If you buy this dip, you would likely get 2x of your money in no time. Not financial advice though, just my 2 takes.

What do you guys feel?

#WAGMI
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philfit(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
lalalista:
I have a feeling we're about to start a bull run. Please who can suggest some altcoins that I can buy now?
Hmmm, have you been looking at coins in the L2, especially Arbitrum? They are doing magic wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Philfit:

Hmmm, have you been looking at coins in the L2, especially Arbitrum? They are doing magic wink
what's L2? Or arbitrum
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philfit(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
lalalista:
what's L2? Or arbitrum

Layer 2 (L2) is a network or channel that sits on top of a Layer 1 (L1) network like Bitcoin or Ethereum. L2's are designed to enhance the speed and reduce the cost of performing transactions on a blockchain.

And yes Arbitrum network is on L2. With an ever growing TVL

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Philfit:

Anyways I'm really bullish on Arbitrum projects and I am very sure they would be the talk of the next bull run, as we can see from projects like Zyber, Gala, Camelot ...etc

I am really bullish on Zyber cause it's just 8$ because the market is bleeding due to Bitcoin, a week ago it attained its ATH at 23$, and its just about 20 days in the market. If you buy this dip, you would likely get 2x of your money in no time. Not financial advice though, just my 2 takes.

What do you guys feel?

#WAGMI

GLMR, you forgot GLMR.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philfit(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Chikacha:

GLMR, you forgot GLMR.

Hmm why do you think GLMR is a prospective?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Philfit:

What do you guys feel?

#WAGMI
how did you find out about these coins?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philfit(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
sweetveek:
how did you find out about these coins?
I did some research and followed the market and some things weren't adding up for me. For example, when I tracked top transactions those wallets don't hold any of these mainstream coins, the real crypto whales move in a certain way that why they are able to 1000x their money even in a bear market.
I've also got some blockchain knowledge, and Ethereum is really losing in the new race. The gas fees and speed is nothing to write home about. Anyways every top wallet is holding 90 percent of Arbi coins, which tells a lot about the shift in the market, and just like you've seen those coins are doing magic in a bear market without getting noticed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Philfit:

I did some research and followed the market and some things weren't adding up for me. For example, when I tracked top transactions those wallets don't hold any of these mainstream coins, the real crypto whales move in a certain way that why they are able to 1000x their money even in a bear market.
I've also got some blockchain knowledge, and Ethereum is really losing in the new race. The gas fees and speed is nothing to write home about. Anyways every top wallet is holding 90 percent of Arbi coins, which tells a lot about the shift in the market, and just like you've seen those coins are doing magic in a bear market without getting noticed.
Nice, thanks for bringing this to our notice. I just checked out zyber, and the APR is insane, do you think they can sustain it long term without it affecting the price or stakers dumping? I'm looking at holding long term.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philfit(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Taidi:

Nice, thanks for bringing this to our notice. I just checked out zyber, and the APR is insane, do you think they can sustain it long term without it affecting the price or stakers dumping? I'm looking at holding long-term.

No, i don't think they can sustain it, but they never planned to sustain it, it's just a 1-month-old coin so the APR incentives are subject to change with more adoption. More wallets and stakers = lesser APR... That's what they wrote in the tokenomics, so its better to start as early as possible. As for dumping, I don't think so, they have serious use case and with the release of the launchpad next week there would be an explosion in the price, my guess, it's hard for the coin to be dumped. I foresee massive adoption and 12x before the end of the year, but who knows πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
IronCastle:

This one off me.
devil's agent is begging
in God's name.

Don't you know you
should be begging in
Devil's name?

I was too tired. I believe in good name in anything you do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Foladebe, Dre71 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.