Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299209 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mubbyone(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

I don't have a kucoin or binance app. I guess I can download am, but it's just more stress.
. Then try and download kucoin since the verification is more simple than Binance.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by anadozie1: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Hello Openheaven2019. I've been trying to get my hands on some ARB, but simply cannot. Any possibility you could help me buy, please? And no, I'm not a scam artist, or time waster.
Download bybit. The verification is easier and straightforward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
NJV:

Wow that's a good one. Didn't know about it. What other viable airdrops are in the pipeline for now?
Look out for zksync and starknet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Rubyjade:
Dear new investor, if you have a growing savings stash, don't waste any more time. Start investing. Investing is like a muscle. If you want to improve a muscle, you have to train it. You can read all the books about investing, but if you don't take action, you're still sitting on the sidelines. So consider investing as soon as you can. You can start from low-risk investments, or go high-risk from the beginning. It's more important to start than it is to start with the perfect conditions. Just start.

So what's your investment strategy if you don't mind sharing, and where do you invest in ATM.
Thanks. PonziHater

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2023
Five years from now, no one will remember what happened to SOL prices

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Group full of over sabis with no impact on the community..

Buy all alts that mooned last month and thank
me latter.. They are lickly going to pump hard agiain if the alt bull run is activated.

Buys those China coins that pumped..

$ACh, $CLAY, $BNX

Leave that Arb shit...

I don try for una..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:30am On Mar 24, 2023
LikeAking:
Group full of over sabis with no impact on the community..

Buy all alts that mooned last month and thank
me latter.. They are lickly going to pump hard agiain if the alt bull run is activated.

Buys those China coins that pumped..

$ACh, $CLAY, $BNX

Leave that Arb shit...

I don try for una..

Your generalization of humans precedes you.
This will follow you no matter your shapes, forms, or sizes.
You are fighting your own shadow.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:30am On Mar 24, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Is this good or bad?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 1:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Chikacha:

Is this good or bad?
Good
He is bullish

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 1:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Buy bnbtiger for long term hold,don’t fade

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NJV: 2:38am On Mar 24, 2023
emmynoel999:
Look out for zksync and starknet.

Tnx
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

SOL can never be in the past of crypto.

NEO coin is the cryptocurrency that powers NEO, a decentralized applications (Dapps) platform. It's similar to Ethereum and has been called "The Chinese Ethereum" due to its Chinese origin.

Chinese origin.
Chinese origin.
Chinese origin.

You know what that means at the moment and the whole Hongkong thing ongoing.

Buy, hold it's in an uptrend.

Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NJV: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

NEO coin is the cryptocurrency that powers NEO, a decentralized applications (Dapps) platform. It's similar to Ethereum and has been called "The Chinese Ethereum" due to its Chinese origin.

Chinese origin.
Chinese origin.
Chinese origin.

Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy

What are we buying? Neo or sol?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2023
NJV:

What are we buying? Neo or sol?

Both

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ctec(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2023
$50 to $100 USD GnS paypal available for transfer or checkout. Call or WhatsApp 07034528746 if interested.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Chinese origin.
Chinese origin.
Chinese origin.

Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy

A coins of $140 down to $13..
Shey you dey whine me ni
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2023
Trading a get rich slow scheme*

You’re probably thinking: “Veen, then what’s the point of being a trader?” “No way, I want to make fast money so I can quit my job.” “But I’ve heard of traders taking a few thousand dollars and turning it into millions.” My dear friend zukwanike (relax).

Trading is often perceived as a shortcut to making quick money, but the truth is that it's a gradual process. While it's possible to make significant returns in a short period, the approach is not sustainable in the long run. To make consistent profits, it's best to approach trading as a get-rich-slow scheme.

While this may not be the most exciting way to approach trading, it's the most practical. With time and patience, it's possible to grow your trading account to impressive figures.

Many traders fail to realize that the key to success in trading is taking a long-term approach. By focusing on immediate gains, they miss out on the bigger picture. If you want to succeed as a trader, it's essential to be patient and stay committed to your trading strategy over time. Remember, slow and steady wins the race.

Join my telegram channel Veenacademy and enjoying more of trading tips, signals and analysis mostly on synthetic. Enjoy the rest of your day!🤗
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Leave that shitty $ARB. The worse is yet to come..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2023
LikeAking:

Abeg mind ya business..

Father negativity..

Tell people which crypto to buy, stop been a security expert.

U think that guy you advising is not tech savvy?

That's guy tech savvy pass you.

So quiet.

Shut up Mr man!!! I am not tech savvy. If chikacha had warned me earlier. I will not have entered your diabolical app. Chikacha, I feel like this guy is watching over me and salivating like a dog who have seen a bone, right now. What is the way out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
narite:

Shut up Mr man!!! I am not tech savvy. If chikacha had warned me earlier. I will not have entered your diabolical app. Chikacha, I feel like this guy is watching over me and salivating like a dog who have seen a bone, right now. What is the way out

No allow dat mumu castle carry u go where you no know, abi nah slave clowning around calling himself king🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Binance temporarily suspends spot trading.. FUD incoming!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

So what's your investment strategy if you don't mind sharing, and where do you invest in ATM.
Thanks. PonziHater
$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
narite:

No fear, just check if the computer is communicating with other Apps, check webcam settings from time to time if you open plenty of links.

I usually copy and paste the links to an incognito browser that is running on VPN cheesy God nor go shame us..........after this pain and waiting make I no go use 1 minute dash am to Hyperlink owner.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Chikacha:

No fear, just check if the computer is communicating with other Apps, check webcam settings from time to time if you open plenty of links.

I usually copy and paste the links to an incognito browser that is running on VPN cheesy God nor go shame us..........after this pain and waiting make I no go use 1 minute dash am to Hyperlink owner.
So me! I've got serious trust issues.. Any suspicious link I'm clicking is done incognito mode. I no trust anybody again since dem hack my trust wallet with some rubbish dapps I connected to.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

So me! I've got serious trust issues.. Any suspicious link I'm clicking is done incognito mode. I no trust anybody again since dem hack my trust wallet with some rubbish dapps I connected to.

Two times! for me. Nobody, has any of my info, only from online.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
RomeoMarvis:
Binance temporarily suspends spot trading.. FUD incoming!

They responded already

https://mobile.twitter.com/binance/status/1639230280119775234?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
U can still sign up for arbitrum airdrop

https://airdrop.arbitram.io/9vZm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
LikeAking:
Leave that shitty $ARB. The worse is yet to come..
you could be the jim cramer of this platform so I’m buying heavily grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
narite:

https://revoke.cash/use the site to revoke all phishing links

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m), SINisSIN(m), Matheusmartin, Tombob, sexymonkey(m), Slimkkkk, spido(m), santos123(m), MJBOLT, Ningishzida and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.