Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300360 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hairbytosy: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
New confirmed crypto airdrops thread dropped on twitter will appreciate follow and retweet will follow back immediately 🤲🙏
https://twitter.com/YassStorm/status/1641538323981250560?t=RQ034k81hZfKl8SJSrYR1Q&s=19

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
randy01:

When BTC just find better support to continue up movement

Hmmmm!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
ikenna930:
Please which ID should I use while verifying my ID in Coinbase.

NIN slip no dy work
With my international passport..though this one is expired

What? DOES COINBASE ACCEPT NIGERIANS LIVING IN NIGERIA WITH NIGERIAN ID? INFACT, IS IT OPEN FOR NIGERIANS?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

The day that you sell your alts in to $BTC or USD is the day that the price of alts will increase.

Patience is key. And patience is the ability to wait with the right attitude.

Those who lack patience don't prosper financially...
The faster you strive to make money, the faster you'll lose it.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TOTOnigga: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2023
XRP did over 40% in a month.... Might get to 1$ soon. If You're not stocking up on XRP, I don't know what You're doing with your life.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2023
TOTOnigga:
XRP did over 40% in a month.... Might get to 1$ soon. If You're not stocking up on XRP, I don't know what You're doing with your life.
Despite the latest news that ripple likely to lose the case?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 4:03am On Mar 31, 2023
TOTOnigga:

Bro buying coin that already pump is not advisable.you buy coin from accumulation zone not already pump coin.i have been position for bnx since February and It look like it has bottom since yesterday and one guy here made person buy lunc or miss out but lunc begin dig oil since that day.well both bnx and lunc is looking good right now and they both in bottom.depend if BTC move up from it new support.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2023
XaToXi:

Your example is degen grin

Let me just add :

If he uses isolated margin with only $20 margin, his effective leverage is actually 50x and he will be liquidated at 2% deviation unless he makes his effective leverage 1x by using the +/- margin button to add the remaining $980 as collateral.

His position size remains $1000 ($20*50x) but his collateral is now $1000 as well hence no risk of liquidation.

In cross margin, it's automatic.
as regards this, if i short a coin from 1$ at 50x with 20$ using 1k$ collateral and it keeps pumping, what price will my 1k$ be completely liquidated?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2023
Hairbytosy:

Here's the Telegram handle again boss also you can find it on twitter

Pls, add. 08******** Don't quote it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Hairbytosy:

Here's the Telegram handle again boss also you can find it on twitter

@YassStorm
Do you know about $supra airdrop. (supraoracle) ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

This thread is a university unto itself. If you could ignore the distractions and the odds. You'd be able to educate yourself. Just read through the far previous pages, do your research, ask questions, and practice.

And also, search for ilegend, he created some thread for a newbees

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
As far as I'm aware, investing in the appropriate cryptocurrency when it first lists can be a terrific method to fast grow a small sum of money into a large one.
But for Christ's sake, just impulsively investing in a cryptocurrency because it's new?

I just heard in the news that JPMorgan Chase had believed it held $1.3 million in nickel for years, but that it had recently discovered they were all bags of stones.
Do some research occasionally, evaluate, and have a new plan. Also, know when to sell.

Don't just HODL the ALTs so you don't wake up to find out you've been sitting on bags of stones.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2023
randy01:

Bro buying coin that already pump is not advisable.you buy coin from accumulation zone not already pump coin.i have been position for bnx since February and It look like it has bottom since yesterday and one guy here made person buy lunc or miss out but lunc begin dig oil since that day.well both bnx and lunc is looking good right now and they both in bottom.depend if BTC move up from it new support.

Buying that BNX red at this price level is far better than buying any other coin in the market at the moment.
At least capital x3 is guaranteed in 2months...

Not a financial advise pls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2023
sweetveek:
as regards this, if i short a coin from 1$ at 50x with 20$ using 1k$ collateral and it keeps pumping, what price will my 1k$ be completely liquidated?

100% pump = $2 approx

The problem with shorting is that pumps have no ceiling while dumps have a floor.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gurana: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2023
LikeAking:
Guys keep an eye on privacy coins...

Dem fit.. Blow!

The new narrative..
One of the advantages of using Crypton CRP over other privacy coins like Grin or Beam is its fast transaction times. With its lightning-fast network, Crypton CRP ensures that your transactions are processed quickly and efficiently.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Its a shit coin, a coin that its ATH is 1.8 and ATL is 0.54 within a month, you are advising to buy.
DaemoLee:

Buying that BNX red at this price level is far better than buying any other coin in the market at the moment.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2023
XaToXi:

100% pump = $2 approx

The problem with shorting is that pumps have no ceiling while dumps have a floor.

so its better to long from support than to short from resistance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2023
DaemoLee:

funny how you're so sure ignoring the fact that bt.c has pumped for 3 months straight now, a dip should be anticipated anytime even if your bxn looks cheap, when bt.c dips, it will be cheaper than cheaper

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2023
sweetveek:
so its better to long from support than to short from resistance?

Both are good strategies but longs are generally safer than shorts.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2023
owunabastard:
Its a shit coin, a coin that its ATH is 1.8 and ATL is 0.54 within a month, you are advising to buy.

I think it was redominated.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluebeach: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mehhhn…

I’m just confused. I regret listening to those CT analysts calling 12k. Capo cry

I don’t know if truly there will be another correction that can take us to 20k.

Money I intend loading up my bags in this bear market is still in USDT

Even as I am working, I am not focused, I keep checking the app to see if correction don start embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bluebeach:
Mehhhn…

I’m just confused. I regret listening to those CT analysts calling 12k. Capo cry

I don’t know if truly there will be another correction that can take us to 20k.

Money I intend loading up my bags in this bear market is still in USDT

Even as I am working, I am not focused, I keep checking the app to see if correction don start embarassed

Sorry bro. Anything can still happen from now till the halving. From that halving it cannot come down to what we have now.

What I did that helped me focus at work is buy enough so that even if the bulls come from anywhere you would be in position and if it goes down you would get into more positions.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
XaToXi:

Both are good strategies but longs are generally safer than shorts.
sorry about my many questions, but like how many percent profit do you target per trade and which time frame do you use?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ayinla1440(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pls guys how true is this 👉 https://money-easilymue.buzz/59646731180401
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
sweetveek:
sorry about my many questions, but like how many percent profit do you target per trade and which time frame do you use?

I scalp mostly.

I target 1 to 3% for longs and 3 to 5% for shorts.

Most of my entries are based on 3m or 5m TF and then I dca as needed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
XaToXi:

I scalp mostly.

I target 1 to 3% for longs and 3 to 5% for shorts.

Most of my entries are based on 3m or 5m TF and then I dca as needed.
do you trade multiple times a day or once you hit 3%, you're out for that day?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
sweetveek:
do you trade multiple times a day or once you hit 3%, you're out for that day?

Multiple times a day.

Some trades take minutes to finish, others take days.

I target 1% min and close on trend reversals, whether or not it hits the 3% mark.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
XaToXi:

Multiple times a day.

Some trades take minutes to finish, others take days.

I target 1% min and close on trend reversals, whether or not it hits the 3% mark.
wowz thanks boss, let start practicing with 10$ and see where it leads

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
XaToXi:

I think it was redominated.
Boss please can you put me through in spot trading? I want to start
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikenna930(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
gamaliel9:

What? DOES COINBASE ACCEPT NIGERIANS LIVING IN NIGERIA WITH NIGERIAN ID? INFACT, IS IT OPEN FOR NIGERIANS?

Yes sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Boss please can you put me through in spot trading? I want to start

Just search on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAImJuW-3iA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: GRACEGLORY, santos123(m), peropoliet(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.