Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3343436 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
jedisco:

Have you considered the possibility that the ascending triangle can also break to the upside?

That's why I emphasized on stronger force
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Avast:

I have beeteecee I received this morning from my other online hustle but as it is going down now, what do you suggest I do. Thou I am like $10 down from the initial amount received.

Depends on your timeframe. B.T.C is in sideways pattern now from $44-$46k bottom to $48k-$50k top. I am personally taking at the top unless I see strong volume, liquidity or high Cōinbase premium as we approach $50k. Not financial advice.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
elmas:

How often does it dip to $44 in a week?

Haba, it only just settled into this range last few days. By tomorrow it could breakout with one piece of news or one whale action.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2021
bizzibodi:

No b shooting star be that?

bullish engulfing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 2:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Can I invest #10,000 on eth coin ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Sailor1:

It's a possibility but one I wouldn't sweat on. Betece has been giving mixed signals so far...

I'd explain what I'm seeing

On the daily chart, there are 4 close support zones where we can expect a bounce or the bottom of the dip.

1. The 21 EMA (yellow line) which is at 48k... We've lost this level.
2. The 50 EMA (maroon line) at 41k.... We bounced from this in the January dip. Initially, I expected a dump down to this level once we lost the the 21 ema... But 44k no gree
3. The horizontal support at 44-45k (dotted line)... This level has refused to budge despite continued selling.

There's a diagonal support at 37k which I didn't include and lastly the 30k level

Usually, with betece when a support holds well despite continued selling, it's expected there'd be a bounce to the upside at least in the short-term before any continued downside. I believe this is what we're experiencing but it needs to claim 48k for alyts to rally.

On when to buy, we've seen betece pullbacks are always too shallow or deep for the majority and usually leaves them chasing. If I were you, rather than waiting for a sweet spot, I'd go about it this way depending on my risk tolerance. I'd scatter bids from current support down. E.g 44k, 41k, 39k, 37k.... If you're lucky and all are hit, you'd have an average of 40k as entry... If unlucky, one or none may be hit... Already, 44k is a 24% dip which can be a bottom. Alot of folks are calling for 41k.... It's very possible.... but we know betece hardly satisfies the majority. Just like people calling for 27k when it bottomed at 30k.
Update on this

Nice daily close from betece yesterday
After losing the 21 daily moving average at 47.6k earlier (yellow line), it was destined for the 50 ema (red line) which was at 42k. We saw that was frontran as it bounced off 43k.

Now back over the 21ema (which is generally a bullish sign) and flipped it yesterday.
Already, alyts are running and should continue to run if betece ranges above this level as there is more confidence in the market...
If betece can hold the 21ema on a retest in the coming days/weeks, then the bottom may be in. Majority of folks didn't buy this dip as they were waiting for 42k or lower which further makes me believe the bottom may be in for now as that's what betece likes to do. That said, there are still heavy resistance zones at 52k, 54k and 58k and reaction at these levels will be important.

Either way, betece is above 48k. As far as it remains between 48k and 58k, alyts should rally... I'm looking at those also bouncing off their 21ema as they should be the first runners. Looking now at theta, aave, ksm, uni, dot, sushi, vet, link...alot of stuff look ripe... Let's see if betece behaves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 6:18am On Mar 03, 2021
Dunno what's wrong with my binance. Couldn't login since yesterday because glo refused to send my otps which made me miss trade I wanted to place last night . since this morning now even to see my balances in my second account no way. angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Trade signals? Anyone? Which coins are currently in a dip that has potentials to surge?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2021
cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RedimIT: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2021
Good morning, Have you tried selling on redimit? You should check the platform out.
clems88:
Dunno what's wrong with my binance. Couldn't login since yesterday because glo refused to send my otps which made me miss trade I wanted to place last night . since this morning now even to see my balances in my second account no way. angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RedimIT: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Sell oo ��� So it doesnt become "dipper life"
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RedimIT: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy This has got to be the funniest
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2021
clems88:

youre trying to login? why not just install the app on your android.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2021
RedimIT:
Good morning, Have you tried selling on redimit? You should check the platform out.

Did he say he wanted to sell I pity those that sell their coins on just any platform. Reddimit ko, reddimite ni angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Notyamate:

Did he say he wanted to sell I pity those that sell their coins on just any platform. Reddimit ko, reddimite ni angry
Lol, dude wants to push his scam app

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2021
DextrousDavid:

youre trying to login? why not just install the app on your android.
I make use of the app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2021
RedimIT:
Redmi or xioami I'm not interested. Check next door

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jamace(m): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2021
tammyboy1:
Trade signals? Anyone? Which coins are currently in a dip that has potentials to surge?
Verge (XVG(..............XVG/ETH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2021
BOOM! Part 2 of Crypto Vocab,
6. Pump and Dump.
The recurring cycle of an Altcoin getting a spike in price followed by a huge crash. Such movements are often attributed to low volume, hence the ‘pump’. Traders who pump, buying huge volumes, may wish to invoke FOMO from the uninformed investors and then dump, or sell, their coins at a higher price.

7. Shill.
The act of unsolicited endorsing of the coin in public. Traders who bought a coin has an interest in shilling the coin, in hopes of igniting the public’s interest in that particular coin.

8. Bag Holder.
A term to refer to a trader who bought in at a high and missed his opportunity to sell, leaving him with worthless coins.

9. Margin Trading.
A term for ‘trading with leverage’. In this instance of trading, you borrow one side of the trading pair at an agreed loan rate and sell it for the other side of the trading pair. Depending on the direction you believe the market to move, you may place a long or a short bet on the trading pair of concern.

10. Long.
A position that a trader takes. To take a long position on something is to believe its value will rise in the future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2021

BTCUSD update

Yay !

BTCUSD found an acceptance near the anticipated value area - $47k.

Thanks to the mild volatility and the swift 4H MA cross-over.

They all helped buyers to secure buying swing points and obviously the long-awaited bullish structure.

At this moment, buyers are buoyed by the recent trendline break and would obviously defeat the $50k resistance .They are expected to ride the short-term trend till $52-$53k before considering another correction.

Decision rule : Securing 1 buying position now is cool , but making two buying position - @ current price and @ $49,500 is better.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Shame on ADA.... But I will still hodl it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2021
deewhydoski:
Why shame on ADA? I don't get the recent dislike for the coin?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2021
deewhydoski:
ADA must have reject your marriage proposal to her.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2021
BNBUSD Update

If you can recall vividly, $215 was recommended as a good take profit point for this pair.

Buying pressure at the nearby demand area - $227 has already dashed the hope for taking major gain at $215.

Congrats to those who took profits based on private updates.

It’s worthy to note that the strong demand area is seemingly serving as a launchpad for the pair.

Except for a bearish chart pattern , the pair Northward movement is assured.

*Next resistance levels are poised at $275 and $305 price points. *

They are expected to serve as the profit-taking areas for buyers.

Decision : Buy while the pair value is low.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2021
GoodBoi1:

Why shame on ADA? I don't get the recent dislike for the coin?
Did I said I dislike the coin?
My concern is the way it remain stagnant why other coin are pumping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2021
deewhydoski:

I wasn't really referring to only you, I have been seeing negative comments about the coin on twitter too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Remember, it's not your money till its sitting pretty in a stable coin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2021
deewhydoski:

When other coins were dipping and Ada was moving, no one was complaining about Ada then.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Tyche:
Remember, it's not your money till its sitting pretty in a stable coin
no be lie grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Only beetc pumping. grin . I'm comfortably waiting for dip cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2021
I just left the ADA coin sef. I expect more from it

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (3664) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Bouncing2(m), Deasegun19(m), JigsawKillah(m), Hamzashaf99(f), iLegendd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.