Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3289157 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Trading based on the EMA.
EMA is a trading method that uses the EMAs, that is, (Exponential Moving Average).

For instance, when the 20 EMA crosses over the 50 EMA or stays above the 50 EMA, traders are bullish; they only become bearish when the 20 EMA crosses below the 50 EMA.

So far BTC maintains the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average), it is still in good shape. That stance is solid as concrete right now.

So far BTC maintains the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average), it is still in good shape. That stance is solid as concrete right now.

Don't short Bitcoin without careful consideration and absolute conviction.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BikeMan: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hello there!

Looking for a user-friendly trading platform that lets you buy and sell USDT with ease? Look no further than Buycoins Pro! Our cutting-edge Order Book makes trading USDT a breeze, allowing you to easily deposit Naira from your bank, send USDT to trade, and withdraw Naira directly to your bank, all without any middlemen getting in the way.

With Buycoins Pro, you'll enjoy a seamless trading experience that lets you navigate our platform quickly and easily, getting fiat quickly and without any unnecessary hassle. So why not give us a try? Head on over to https://pro(dot)buycoins(dot)africa to register today and see for yourself just how easy trading USDT can be.

Thank you for considering Buycoins Pro as your go-to trading platform!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Once upon a time...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksme(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice speech, you have said it all.
dynamike:
Never be greedy when trading futures, there's always going to be another trade. With this mindset and self discipline you will grow your portfolio to seven figures.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2023
LikeAking:
I am building a fantastic site with data I scrapped form trading view...

Just wait for it ..

If you are day traders or short term trader, you will trade along the most successful analyst on trade view.

The App is for those that find it difficult to money on crypto..

Busy body hateful people, abeg go ask your mama who be your papa...

U still dey suck breast from your mama, fvcking obvious, dey there dey chop mama thank you dey go 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2023
Patiently buy low, sell high. This season isn't one a coin would leave u behind!
If it does, it would come back to u.

Market ain't going no where

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2023
Robnectar:

U still dey suck breast from your mama, fvcking obvious, dey there dey chop mama thank you dey go 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Hateful beign...

You think say every body be like you?

I am posting about and App I am building, you can't even hide your hate and envey... You come they talk nonesense...

Are you not assamed?

Keep hating on successful people..

But try ask your mama, who be your papa... It's obvious..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Keep an eye on this one..Double bottom on the Daily..Time to accumulating some in this box with a SL tight under the 0,0010 line..Hopefully can see a breakout very soon here.. $ swftc

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
LikeAking:

Hateful beign...

You think say every body be like you?

I am posting about and App I am building, you can't even hide your hate and envey... You come they talk nonesense...

Are you not assamed?

Keep hating on successful people..

But try ask your mama, who be your papa... It's obvious..

I love it when U crying like dis, mofo is back from rehab again, but no changes grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Futures
ICP / USDT SHORT 15x
Entry Price 5.91
Take Profit 5.80
Stop Loss 6.11

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Robnectar:

I love it when U crying like dis, mofo is back from rehab again, but no changes grin

Open cry.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
dynamike:
Futures
ICP / USDT SHORT 15x
Entry Price 5.91
Take Profit 5.80
Stop Loss 6.11
❎❎ Stop Loss

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Robnectar:

Dey play...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
If you don't have technical analysis for crypto, their are smart guys with technical analysis skills on tradeing view...

In other to maximize this opportunity, you need to follow the trade analysis of analyst with the most successful trade analysis.

I built an app that scraps trading view for cryptos that mooned and their analyst.. The analyst most analyse th crypto a day before it mooned...

I made this App for my self, cos as I became busy, I began to have less time trading crypto.

I also made the App for people with our TA skills and always making losses in crypto..

E dey come..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wakie, wakie!

Take this seriously.

The LTC, the silver to Bitcoin's gold, was produced from a fork in the Bitcoin network in 2011.

A planned adjustment in the supply rate of new coins on a cryptocurrency's blockchain is known as a halving event, which is almost here.

Price increases for LTC have always followed Litecoin halvings. Litecoin experienced a growth of around 375% before its last halving event of 2019. In spite of the severe bear market of 2018, LTC pricing achieved a high of $143 by June 2019. Similar to 2015, LTC's price rose 440% in the weeks before the price halving event.

With the Litecoin halving, which is only approximately 100 days away, if history could repeat itself and the price of LTC could start to rise.

This might be an excellent time to jump in and make an investment.

If BTC isn't affordable, LTC is affordable.

Ask Robert Kiyosaki about Gold and Silver. LTC being digital silver

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Wakie, wakie!

Take this seriously.

The LTC, the silver to Bitcoin's gold, was produced from a fork in the Bitcoin network in 2011.

A planned adjustment in the supply rate of new coins on a cryptocurrency's blockchain is known as a halving event, which is almost here.

Price increases for LTC have always followed Litecoin halvings. Litecoin experienced a growth of around 375% before its last halving event of 2019. In spite of the severe bear market of 2018, LTC pricing achieved a high of $143 by June 2019. Similar to 2015, LTC's price rose 440% in the weeks before the price halving event.

With the Litecoin halving, which is only approximately 100 days away, if history could repeat itself and the price of LTC could start to rise.

Thank you. This is the kind of details we need.

Right or wrong, you will always be a gem.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
mehn this life is not easy
you will keep trying and failing and yet somehow try to not lose hope

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
These tokens will humble the proud, the high minded.

#Shib, #LunC, and Babydoge

Why's Binance advertising LUNC❓

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lucremoy:

I can relate brother.

Never Give Up: Keep Digging.
You remember the story of Isaac (Genesis 26:18-22)❓

When Isaac was about to celebrate his achievement of finding water in the well, the Philistine grabbed his rights and forcibly seized control of the same well. By the way, this is the third time they did it on purpose. Isaac: Will he give up? He never did, never.

Look, light at the end of the tunnel...
Winners don't give up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hi guys is buying SUSHI worth holding ahead of bullrun? AV been accumulating but it seem not to show any sign of pumping like it's fellow coin coin but rather keep dumping.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gasayi(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2023
Lucremoy:
Hmmm, so much sadness in this post.
Life is brutal, everyone is trying to survive/maintain status including your favourite. Be it Elon musk,your pastor,imam, twitter influencers.
When someone tries to sell you something,ask not only what I will gain but what will the other person gain.

Now if your problem is crytop, BTC has ran almost 100% from last yr. How is your buying strategy?
Or have you been buying unlimited supply shitcoins worth no values etc. My dear, rethink your strategy.

Meanwhile I bought some gmt. I have been watching it but still delaying. As I saw my stomach keep growing grin, I decided to buy some during BTC drawdown...
Why gmt?

You get compensated when you run, it's on all time low. Even if it turns to zero , it won't be a loss for me cos I will enjoy the fitness/health body not forgetting the mental aspect watching your investment always. The app has more than a million download. If you like no buy, keep walking around with your pot belly and low mental health. Start running to day! grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2023
Pristine664:

Lol I just dey reason them too. Future na bad thing sha.

Even with all the manipulations, I'm still in about 7% profit in the last 48 hours on spot.

7 % profit . You are doing well. Some ppl no see capital sef not to talk of profit.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Next bullrun/alt season, CZ of Binance would probably become the richest man in the whole wide world.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
Good day guys I used 42.0 as my entry point on a future trade but I'm seeing now that my entry point is 42.07 I don't know why it's 42.07 instead of the 42.0 I entered
Pls somebody should explain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
DaemoLee:
Next bullrun/alt season, CZ of Binance would probably become the richest man in the whole wide world.

Hmm! Crypto investment is a crazy risk if u dont know
Have u had any thoughts of what could hpn to BNB, the platform itself if nature hpn to the owner.
no human is immortal. however, i do not wish him so as everyman would definitely.

In crypto anything can happen to ur investment, your N1m can turn to N100M, Ur N100m can turn to zero...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Wakie, wakie!

Take this seriously.

Did you know LTC is based on the original source code of Bitcoin and has several features in common with it?
The doge was born from litecoin, which is more affordable, secure, has a strong team and community, and most importantly, has a strong technical foundation. When the doge was vulnerable to attack by merging mining scrypt, litecoin saved it from death. Both litecoin and doge are protected by increasing hashrate. Similar to bitcoin, litecoin tested segwit and lightning first (and offered a $1 million incentive to show it was secure).

Litecoin is silver because Bitcoin is gold. After being tested over time, the latter fulfills many of the same functions of trust and stability and is significantly less expensive per unit than BTC.

LTC has a longer uptime than BTC, performs BTC's functions better, and is a sleeping behemoth.

Stay humble, stack LTC

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Realmrsean:
This man is a joy to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7zazuy_UfI

Fascinating. Thanks for sharing 🙏

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElasmoBranchii(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Weirdgee:
Good day guys I used 42.7 as my entry point on a future trade but I'm seeing now that my entry point is 42.07 I don't know why it's 42.07 instead of the 42.7 I entered
Pls somebody should explain

- What was the market price before you placed the order?
- Did you go long or short?
- Was there already an open position on the same coin before you made the order?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
ElasmoBranchii:

- What was the market price before you placed the order?
- Did you go long or short?
- Was there already an open position on the same coin before you made the order?
Sorry I entered 42.0 not 42.7 and market was at 42.250 as at then
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElasmoBranchii(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Weirdgee:
Sorry I entered 42.0 not 42.7 and market was at 42.250 as at then

long or short?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: narite, WizEndy1, mayorrex(m), ojonugway(m), GRACEGLORY, TheyVid(m), Oladhips(m), Paykay, MamaFutures(f), sheanzy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.