Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3289482 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) ... (3641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2023
charly20:

.3000 tagged and bagged. Short term target= .5000

👁️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 7:55pm On May 22, 2023
Robnectar:

Did a Paypal transaction with her around November, the US PayPal ran into issues because I needed to do a facial verification to be able to use the cryptocurrency features on the account.

I wouldn't have be patronized if she had told me from the get go that was one the major requirement needed to use the cryptocurrency features on the account.

I paid her for the necessary tools needed to create the account. Funded the PayPal account after creation. The account got limited a couple of times trying to use the cryptocurrency features. And so I gave up on trying and sent the funds to her to exchange for fiat, which she later told me that her account was limited. I sympathized with her knowing she's a trusted cryptocurrency dealer on Nairaland.

Months went by, she won't keep updated on what's going if I don't reach out to her via WhatsApp, her number isn't available, she claimed her Telegram was deleted, she also disabled receiving WhatsApp calls. Couple of message I've sent to her recently delivered.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2023
NotBeenPaid:
Uhm Omobola121 don do me Deflover way. She dey owe me $491.37 for 7 months now. She's unaccessible like Deflover embarassed
shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 8:12pm On May 22, 2023
NotBeenPaid:
Did a Paypal transaction with her around November, the US PayPal ran into issues because I needed to do a facial verification to be able to use the cryptocurrency features on the account.

I wouldn't have be patronized if she had told me from the get go that was one the major requirement needed to use the cryptocurrency features on the account.

I paid her for the necessary tools needed to create the account. Funded the PayPal account after creation. The account got limited a couple of times trying to use the cryptocurrency features. And so I gave up on trying and sent the funds to her to exchange for fiat, which she later told me that her account was limited. I sympathized with her knowing she's a trusted cryptocurrency dealer on Nairaland.

Months went by, she won't keep updated on what's going if I don't reach out to her via WhatsApp, her number isn't available, she claimed her Telegram was deleted, she also disabled receiving WhatsApp calls. Couple of message I've sent to her recently delivered.
April 26th is her most recent nairaland login. Almost a month ago. Hopefully, she is online soon to respond. Hope u have her WhatsApp/telegram/email correspondence?

Omobola121:
Back to Business

Bring what you have

Fast confirmation, fast payment!!

Clean deals only.
Please come online. Ur attention is needed!.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 8:14pm On May 22, 2023
NotBeenPaid:
Uhm Omobola121 don do me Deflover way. She dey owe me $491.37 for 7 months now. She's unaccessible like Deflover embarassed
shocked

Omobola121:
Clean 381.90 Usd Wise fund available for sale

730 (firm price)

Come with Braindee as escrow.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2023
Whao cry I have been transacting PayPal deals with her successfully until she stops picking fund early this year and not been active here also and most times it takes her hours and days before even replying to messages. I had to find another exchanger for my funds.

Hopefully she is back online to resolve this issue with you. I don't know her well but all my dealing with her before were successful with no issues.
NotBeenPaid:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:47pm On May 22, 2023
NotBeenPaid:
shocked Heh, is this true?
Is she still alive?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2023
Nna en my very first transaction on Nairaland with this dude was stressful. I almost die. I have been a normal viewer on Nairaland until this year when I needed to move out my accumulated fund from fiverr. After checking some exchangers profile here, I messaged some and I eventually transacted with this guy based on his rate and feedbacks on his page.

He sent Payoneer mail for the withdrawal which I later withdrew too.The very issue I had was communication. Our communication wasn't smooth at all. If I send message now, he might reply like 2hrs time. I wan die ooo. For my mind I say na so I go lost 3.5k USD just like that? He wasn't communicating well at all. I started crying blaming myself that I should have used escrow. A deal of 2m plus, I didn't eat until the following day or third day that he replied and paid. Overjoy wan kill me grin ;Di even sent airtime to his line but he later said he is not using the line that he is not in Nigeria.

Deals that supposed to take minutes or hours, we ended up using like 2 days for it. Though, I later got to know sey we no dey same country (not really sure of the country he dey). As e pay me, the following day I rushed go register for Driver L so I can open my own Payoneer account. Dealing with all these exchangers can give someone hypertension.

NotBeenPaid:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:05pm On May 22, 2023
Edipet:
Please someone in this group should offer to teach me crypto trading for free and be my mentor, please I am not begging for money. I am only begging for a legit person to be my mentor. I am as broke as church rat, as it stands now I don't even know what to do for myself. I am so useless for life, I lost my job last year August, since then I have been so frustrated and depressed, I woke up everyday not knowing my Left from right. Please here is my WhatsApp number. Please help me. 08o6178276two

You don't like to read, and research i perceive. The blessing of being educated is the ability to read, write, and research to enhance self

This thread is an institution, all that's required is read through and ask questions. Go back back back.... Back, and begin to read and practice

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dorispray: 12:38am On May 23, 2023
Are you looking for a reliable exchanger for your digital funds to Naira?

"dorispray is always at your service"

Alright you can bring in the funds, and we BUY from you, but your source of funds must be legit with verifiable proof.

paypal

BTC

USDT

Perfect Money

etc

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

Connect on 07086268565

Trade with Peace of mind!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:50am On May 23, 2023
Prophetkelly:
Nna en my very first transaction on Nairaland with this dude was stressful. I almost die. I have been a normal viewer on Nairaland until this year when I needed to move out my accumulated fund from fiverr. After checking some exchangers profile here, I messaged some and I eventually transacted with this guy based on his rate and feedbacks on his page.

He sent Payoneer mail for the withdrawal which I later withdrew too.The very issue I had was communication. Our communication wasn't smooth at all. If I send message now, he might reply like 2hrs time. I wan die ooo. For my mind I say na so I go lost 3.5k USD just like that? He wasn't communicating well at all. I started crying blaming myself that I should have used escrow. A deal of 2m plus, I didn't eat until the following day or third day that he replied and paid. Overjoy wan kill me grin ;Di even sent airtime to his line but he later said he is not using the line that he is not in Nigeria.

Deals that supposed to take minutes or hours, we ended up using like 2 days for it. Though, I later got to know sey we no dey same country (not really sure of the country he dey). As e pay me, the following day I rushed go register for Driver L so I can open my own Payoneer account. Dealing with all these exchangers can give someone hypertension.

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 7:23am On May 23, 2023
Next big thing is trumpcoindtc.com
Check website
It's been cloned so beware of copy cat coins.
They have daily telegram AMA
Distribution of USDT bep20.
10% buy and sell tax with a whopping 5% distributed in usdt bep20 to holder's wallets.
Massive marketing plans
Listings planned. Today will be listed on Bitmart
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You don't like to read, and research i perceive. The blessing of being educated is the ability to read, write, and research to enhance self

This thread is an institution, all that's required is read through and ask questions. Go back back back.... Back, and begin to read and practice
thank you bro. , I will

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BikeMan: 12:13pm On May 23, 2023
Get ready for a user-friendly trading experience like never before!

Introducing Buycoins Pro - the easiest way to buy, and sell USDT and Bitcoin. With our platform, you can effortlessly deposit Naira from your bank, receive and send USDT or Bitcoin, and withdraw Naira directly to your bank. No middlemen, no complications.

So why not give us a try? Register today at pro.buycoins.africa and discover firsthand just how simple and effortless trading USDT and Bitcoin can be?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rita30: 3:40pm On May 23, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Next big thing is trumpcoindtc.com
Check website
It's been cloned so beware of copy cat coins.
They have daily telegram AMA
Distribution of USDT bep20.
10% buy and sell tax with a whopping 5% distributed in usdt bep20 to holder's wallets.
Massive marketing plans
Listings planned. Today will be listed on Bitmart

I am on trumpcoindtc.com
I hope am on the right one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 6:31pm On May 23, 2023
Rita30:

I am on trumpcoindtc.com

Yes

Contract address below

0xAb8c98491816FEde394582f7758A5eFfeb4368d7

It's on binance smart chain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chachaoba: 6:45pm On May 23, 2023
Maxi coin will surprise so many people
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2023
Chachaoba:
Maxi coin will surprise so many people
where to buy?

How to buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chachaoba: 6:53pm On May 23, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
where to buy?

How to buy?

You can use icereamswap

You can swap it with core
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayowoleoa: 6:54pm On May 23, 2023
Quidax is back with Referrals! You do not want to be left out. Start referring your friends and win 10,000 Naira cash.
Click here to get started. It ends on May 29th, 2023.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2023
Chachaoba:

You can use icereamswap

You can swap it with core
okay

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2023
Mehn. . . , What is fueling $TRX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2023
cmoney22222:
Deflover you want do giveaway?

Would you like to stake
another $100? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 10:35pm On May 23, 2023
Sure I would only if you do give away for us
IronCastle:

Would you like to stake
another $100? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2023
It’s getting harder to make money regardless of your line of husle.
Before you pump your money into the market remember 1$ is currently 765. grin
Ire o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2023
See how easy it is changing your sliding windows net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKa-hdHAar8

Learn to do it yourself.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 6:23am On May 24, 2023
shocked
seanwilliam:
It’s getting harder to make money regardless of your line of husle.
Before you pump your money into the market remember 1$ is currently 765. grin
Ire o

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:43am On May 24, 2023
Ladishx:
This might make a difference, here is a global wealth creation programe called the New Global Reserve company
🎀🎀

Learn more *
🎈

thenwg lobalres erve. c o m

Mtchewwww
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2023
Who else is having issues with payday?
They refused to top up my virtual card and still no refund till now.
Is there any better alternative?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 10:47am On May 24, 2023
Rita30:

I am on trumpcoindtc.com

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinDTC/status/1661304316941189121?s=20

Yep..

First trump coin Bill board advert in US.. many to come..

Now live on Bitmart.. more exchanges to come...

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinDTC/status/1661027213154697216?s=20
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by turmacs(f): 11:14am On May 24, 2023
Go and buy solana now. I won't say more than this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) ... (3641) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: frugal(m), Mowsid(m), LORDLARGE(m), harry2sexy(m), jayce232, Tflex01 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.