Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317616 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2023
graceilina:
Massive dip incoming

And ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2023
I Don sell all my coins this morning delete binance, make I get peace of mind. What rubbish!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by graceilina: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2023
doyin01:

And ??
and what
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnn74: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Simonokeh7:

Thanks bro.
I wouldn't trust trustwallet over binance.
I know they are both owned by the same parents organization.

Binance just seems more sophisticated than trustwallet.
Trust wallet doesn't even require verification.

And then lastly for the hard crypto wallet how do I get that do I order it online and get it physically or do I get it virtually
OGA NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT SOPHISTICATION HERE O. DO NOT KEEP YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTO TRADING EXCHANGE UNLESS YOU ARE TRADING. Do not save your wealth in any crypto Trading Exchange .
Trust wallet and Metamask and other software wallet uses private key cryptography.

Private key cryptography is the same Technology that allows us to visit a Website and enter our credit card information online safely,” These keys are what secure your assets, your digital assets.”

When you opt for a hardware wallet, such as a Ledger device, only when you are moving crypto currency around are your coins online. The rest of the time, they are in ur device in your own custody 100%.

NOT YOUR KEYS NOT YOUR COINS. IF Binance goes under today, goodluck with your money on the exchange. Collapse of 2nd largest crypto exchange FTX and Celsius and Voyager collapse should have taught a lesson. Do not leave your wealth or savings on any crypto exchange unless you are trading.

Get a crypto wallet hardware or soft wallet like trust wallet or Metamask .and dont divulge your private keys and DO NOT CLICK CRYPTO GIVEAWAY AND PHISING LINKS ONLINE,LOGGED ON YOUR WALLET, OR YOU CAN BE HACKED.

Lastly. Hard wallet is physical device you can touch and feel just like flashdrive. can order [url] [https://www.ledger.com [/url] or via amazon. You get it physically. Virtual wallets with private keys online includes metamask, trustwallet, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Simonokeh7:

Ok thanks bro about the btc being a safe haven I was actually buying the btc initially until I noticed that it was too volatile, it changes a lot, I even lost about $30 on my initial $100 worth of btc within a week because btc was just fluctuating anyhow, my guy then told me to convert them all immediately to usdt.

And I did.
Whilst on USDT I've never made any loss whereas I've made gain of over 300k naira because when I put the coin in, naira on p2p was about 741, and right now it's about 761, so that's a gain on all my assets.

I don't know if the rate rise as inflation hits the naira more and more.

And then about the hard wallet you recommended Satoshi.
Thanks a lot.

Mehn. . .
You kept money for binance o o
NGN6-7,000,000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2023
Hefy4real:

U referring to the dxy or usdt dominance ?

Dominance, sir. Plus, they're dumping usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2023
Simonokeh7:

Ok thanks bro about the btc being a safe haven I was actually buying the btc initially until I noticed that it was too volatile, it changes a lot, I even lost about $30 on my initial $100 worth of btc within a week because btc was just fluctuating anyhow, my guy then told me to convert them all immediately to usdt.

And I did.
Whilst on USDT I've never made any loss whereas I've made gain of over 300k naira because when I put the coin in, naira on p2p was about 741, and right now it's about 761, so that's a gain on all my assets.

I don't know if the rate rise as inflation hits the naira more and more.

And then about the hard wallet you recommended Satoshi.
Thanks a lot.
Oga lie small small na. $70 fetched you 300k for N20 gain on USDT? You sabi lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2023
sheanzy:
I Don sell all my coins this morning delete binance, make I get peace of mind. What rubbish!!
There's another hearing today Sha. Today's own will decide the fate of the market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Cowbell521:
There's another hearing today Sha. Today's own will decide the fate of the market

Which fate?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2023
Abeg help me out.

Transaction I help someone make to trust wallet from Binance e never arrive till now. 16 hours don pass.

He is so worried.

Is it normal?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2023
LikeAking:

Which fate?
SEC vs Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2023
Cowbell521:
SEC vs Binance

Ok, Las Las Dem go kill Binance they way Dem kill Bittrrex..

Another ex will take over..

The journey continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2023
LikeAking:
Abeg help me out.

Transaction I help someone make to trust wallet from Binance e never arrive till now. 16 hours don pass.

He is so worried.

Is it normal?
Binance to trust wallet takes about 10 to 20 minutes.check whether you send it to a wrong address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2023
grin grin Na so so vex my wife dey vex since yesterday, I asked her what happened, madam ignored me several times until she finally opened up that she lost about 600dolls on the trade she took yesterday. Laugh wan kee me because I have warned almost all day that this is not the time for active crypto trading.

Even me that introduced her to it is not trading at the moment, na buy I dey buy.

Atleast I'm happy she is learning shege now.

sheanzy:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2023
emperornoble:

Binance to trust wallet takes about 10 to 20 minutes.check whether you send it to a wrong address.

I checked, the address is correct.

It's in the confirmation email too.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2023
?? What happened?
sheanzy:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Thought I read yesterday that they have decided to reach settlement...I don't see a big deal in this security stuff and all...overall, they will settle, pay some fine and business continues...retailers and big institutions are the ones manipulating the market and small traders are at their mercy.

On other news, please, what is wrong with MTN data these days and other telcos...e no dey last...time to save money to get starlink...this data is going like tap water.
Cowbell521:
SEC vs Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2023
LikeAking:

I checked, the address is correct.

It's in the confirmation email too.share the transaction ID here let's check

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2023
eeyah...that's sad. People shouldn't trade most popular coins at the moment and anyone with spare change should do long term buy for future positioning for the bull...

As for Binance, I quit yesterday to another exchange...not FUD, but I "feel" there are more quality tokens on other exchanges....will only be using it for p2p once in a while.
SINisSIN:
grin grin Na so so vex my wife dey vex since yesterday, I asked her what happened, madam ignored me several times until she finally opened up that she lost about 600dolls on the trade she took yesterday. Laugh wan kee me because I have warned almost all day that this is not the time for active crypto trading.

Even me that introduced her to it is not trading at the moment, na buy I dey buy.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2023
sheanzy:

To those of us still in crypto, I applaud you 👏

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2023
Jostapo:
While people are being slaughtered in this red.
how did you fund your MEXC account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=SUPERPACK post=123810676][/quote]

See am

0xe4a73bb1e8e171c1cc729c90b22812c01f71fc2df99238c5401217f420ebee19
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2023
twosquare:
eeyah...that's sad. People shouldn't trade most popular coins at the moment and anyone with spare change should do long term buy for future positioning for the bull...

As for Binance, I quit yesterday to another exchange...not FUD, but I "feel" there are more quality tokens on other exchanges....will only be using it for p2p once in a while.

Binance has to die for the industry to breathe fresh air.

Na norms..

Make just position for the new exchanges.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2023
twosquare:
Nuggets:

You only have one job as a trader.

That is to manage your risk.

That is the only thing you can manage.

You can’t manage the outcome of a trade.

3 things I wish I knew before trading.

1. Risk management matters more than profits.

2. Psychology and discipline matters more than your strategy.

3. The power of journaling your trades & collecting data.

#copied
how can I journal my trades Boss?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2023
Simonokeh7:

Thanks bro.
I wouldn't trust trustwallet over binance.
I know they are both owned by the same parents organization.

Binance just seems more sophisticated than trustwallet.
Trust wallet doesn't even require verification.

And then lastly for the hard crypto wallet how do I get that do I order it online and get it physically or do I get it virtually

Ofcourse Binance should be more sophisticated than trust wallet. Binance is a trading platform while Trust wallet is a wallet! Is like wanting your safe at home to be more sophisticated than the Bank.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Dominance, sir. Plus, they're dumping usdt

Oh ok I see. thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2023
SINisSIN:

Chei! I hope say you nor teach her to read this thread.

Meanwhile, MOVR is moving me to the other direction.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Notes on your Android phone or Excel...price of entry, why you entered the trade (reason, emotion, greed, hopeful, overconfidence, or solid conviction based on data), what mistakes did you make that you are where you are, what call did you make that you win this time around....what changed...what must you do next to change the outcome?
Spiritualizt:
how can I journal my trades Boss?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Care to share reasons behind your claim?
LikeAking:

Binance has to die for the industry to breathe fresh air.

Na norms..

Make just position for the new exchanges.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
LikeAking:

See am

0xe4a73bb1e8e171c1cc729c90b22812c01f71fc2df99238c5401217f420ebee19

The transaction is complete. It was sent as Binance pegged ethereum which is bep20 ethereum. I guess you were checking wrong wallet address.

To see the coin go to token search and look for ethereum bep20 and you will see your coin.

Follow the steps in the screenshot below in yellow and you will see your coin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jostapo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Spiritualizt:
how did you fund your MEXC account?

Fund it with USDT.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
SUPERPACK:
The transaction is complete. It was sent as Binance pegged ethereum which is bep20 ethereum. I guess you were checking wrong wallet address.

To see the coin go to token search and look for ethereum bep20 and you will see your coin.

Follow the steps in the screenshot below in yellow and you will see your coin.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.