Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3322813 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) ... (3655) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Please is Binance now send verification code through WhatsApp?
Please it urgent

I have a pending transaction to complete.

Instead of sms I'm receiving it via WhatsApp.
Is that the new norm?

I used it day b4 used to conclude my transaction, I was skeptical at first but went ahead to copy the code knowing I didn’t have any funds left on my Binance. I pasted the code and the transaction concluded successfully.
But looking at the comments following yours, I am now concerned and like to know the authenticity of of that Binance WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
StrafordSTONES:

I used it day b4 used to conclude my transaction, I was skeptical at first but went ahead to copy the code knowing I didn’t have any funds left on my Binance. I pasted the code and the transaction concluded successfully.
But looking at the comments following yours, I am now concerned and like to know the authenticity of of that Binance WhatsApp.

No!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

No!

What could have gone wrong?

What can go wrong now ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hw To Identify a Scammer on this Forum:

* He talks alot about price movement, but he's not making money from it.

* He doesn't place stop at entry whenever he enters a position.

* He hate trading futures, but parades himself as a guru that want to mentor us.

* He has never & will never show us his win rates, becus they are very low.

The worst thing that can ever happen to a trader or an investor is to be a newbie, but yet he parades himself as a guru ( u are not deceiving newbies, but u are deceiving your ownself).

Newbies lookout for them & ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

No!

Just saw the attached screenshot; I guess my account has been compromised
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
BTC had burst out and also detached from the stocks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
StrafordSTONES:

is Binance not supposed to notify users about latest verification method?
Your screenshot is same as mine
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
is Binance not supposed to notify users about latest verification method?
Your screenshot is same as mine

And how come Binance never sent a text via sms apart from this one I got through WhatsApp.

I am concerned now …and need to know if I got to take any defensive measures
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
StrafordSTONES:

And how come Binance never sent a text via sms apart from this one I got through WhatsApp.

You need to .

I didn't use the code. I told my buyer my challenge and he said he should appeal it so that Binance will fast track the process.

That was how the transaction was concluded.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
All these sending codes through whatsapp are scary. Hum angry

Make bybit, bitgert, etc no try am ooo...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
BTC had burst out and also detached from the stocks.

Valkyrie applies for #Bitcoin    ETF.

After Blackrock, Invesco, WisdomTree & the exchange of Citadel, Fidelity and Schwab and the Digital Asset License of Deutsche Bank.

You know what that means
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
CoinJet:

* He hate trading futures, but parades himself as a guru that want to mentor us.

The worst thing that can ever happen to a trader or an investor is to be a newbie, but yet he parades himself as a guru ( u are not deceiving newbies, but u are deceiving your ownself).

Another scammer.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
They will definitely attack me; but my trading results would do the talking from this day forward.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Simply set your password for fund release or download authenticator app and link it to your Binance.

The former one is the best sha. Only you will know the password to release fund on p2p. Anyone can grab your phone, sell your coins and use auth code to complete the transaction.

StrafordSTONES:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Where were you some weeks ago? Every traders are on green today so keep quite and focus on your 50 dollar trading times 20 leverage.

CoinJet:
They will definitely attack me; but my trading results would do the talking from this day forward.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Obviously you copied this because you top the list.

CoinJet:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2023
Today na my birthday abeg grin
Chai, na sol ruin my plan o grin grin
But nothing spoil ,
#Team10m$

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:27am On Jun 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Start DCA positioning might be appropriate now for LTC

If you took the call, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:29am On Jun 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Since I made this strong head call, LTC had made some uptrend profits even if not much.

In this sphere, strong head with wisdom is the way.

After viewing the charts and analysing, i draw this conclusion:
At the present support, if LTC bounces, it shall gun for $100, if the support breaks downward, it would sink to the $60-50 are
a

But I'm more of a believer, i hope and I'm more optimistic for the bounce.

if LTC bounces, it shall gun for $100

Hefy4real thanks for your kind words... They're strength to my soul in this sphere. I do appreciate you and everyone who appreciates good works, and those that keep putting in their best to ensure that others are able to learn.

Less than $12 to hit 🎯

We're not all gamblers

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 3:32am On Jun 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Less than $12 to hit 🎯

We're not all gamblers

Nice!

Can u sell BNB of 2k for me?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 22, 2023
SINisSIN:
Obviously you copied this because you top the list.

Can't copy something like that. You can only learn it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:19am On Jun 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Nice!

Can u sell BNB of 2k for me?

Apologies bro, i don't have BNB at the moment. Alternatively, You could convert a small amount of token or coin for 2k on Binance and send to trust wallet or where you need it, it's cheaper that way.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2023
Bump.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2023
"A pullback to $28.5k for #Bitcoin will be an exceptional buying opportunity.

You heard it here first."

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2023
twosquare:
"A pullback to $28.5k for #Bitcoin will be an exceptional buying opportunity.

You heard it here first."

Ok oooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Let the naira breeef 😲

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Be smart about your money. You’ve caught many longs. You see the market tagging a possible supply.

Shave your profits off. Take partials. Or close positions. Don’t take the summer sell off for granted or you’ll get burnt bad. Summer holidays and vacations bring corrections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2023
What is Deterministic Wallet ?

A deterministic wallet, also known as a hierarchical deterministic (HD) wallet, is a type of cryptocurrency wallet that generates a sequence of private and public key pairs from a single master seed. This master seed is typically represented as a series of words called a mnemonic phrase or seed phrase.

The key advantage of a deterministic wallet is that it simplifies the process of backing up and restoring wallets. With a single mnemonic phrase, users can recover all their private keys and access their funds. This eliminates the need to manually back up each individual key, reducing the risk of losing access to funds due to lost or corrupted keys.

Additionally, deterministic wallets provide a hierarchical structure, allowing for the creation of multiple accounts or addresses from a single master seed. Each account or address can have its own unique key pair, providing improved privacy and organization.

Deterministic wallets adhere to a specific algorithm, typically based on BIP-32 (Bitcoin Improvement Proposal 32) or BIP-39. These standards define the process of generating and deriving keys in a consistent and secure manner.

Overall, deterministic wallets offer convenience, improved backup and recovery processes, and better organization of cryptocurrency holdings, making them a popular choice among cryptocurrency users.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Apologies bro, i don't have BNB at the moment. Alternatively, You could convert a small amount of token or coin for 2k on Binance and send to trust wallet or where you need it, it's cheaper that way.

Ok thank you.

U know how things be, I take position...

May when profit comes out.

I bought Burger Cites, e Neva dey move.

Can I withdraw that low on Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Average9jaman: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2023
twosquare:
"The lives you live now is built on the decisions you made 2 years ago.

Don’t Bleep up your future.

Do things your future self will thank your for."

#copied

Word is bond!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Realmrsean:
Let the naira breeef 😲

Nawa something I bought at 755 some weeks ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) ... (3655) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sheffybugatty, Philistine(m), Ekehwinz, Luckyss(m), iLegendd(m), santos123(m), PraiseDLord and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.