Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285099 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Guys buy $APE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whogoesthere: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
lordaustin:

Today's trades done and dusted.

We go again tomorrow.
Riding with you tomorrow, let me test with small funds, even though I'm not understanding your timing strategy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
Guys buy $APE

Nice call
I have my eyes on the coin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Yes, it is.

I like small cap projects that brings good returns.

I'm seeing babydoge2.0 in mexc. The main babydoge never fly, dem float another one undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
Guys buy $APE

Why

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ekehwinz:

I'm seeing babydoge2.0 in mexc. The main babydoge never fly, dem float another one undecided
That's meme coins for you. I got in though at the time of listing. Did about 80% and sold off. Might not again if it dips back to my entry point
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

That's meme coins for you. I got in though at the time of listing. Did about 80% and sold off. Might not again if it dips back to my entry point

Omo shocked

I'm just seeing it this night. The original babydoge might be dead as it is tanking heavily atm.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dimade1: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
lordaustin:
Hello fellas,

I trust we are all doing good and trades have been going on well.

Well, for those who may be looking at making some cool steady profits off crypto trading this is for you.

I will be dropping free signals here to be traded on the Bee Global Exchange twice everyday.

You can join me if you care as we proceed.

The link to the exchange is in my signature. Follow the link, get registered and get ready to trade.

May the pips be with us!!!

NB: A lot would pay for this signal but I will be giving it for free for the next one week. What happens thereafter depends on how serious we take it and make use of it. Make maximum use of this one week to take in some cool dollars.
your referer code
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Yes, it is.

I like small cap projects that brings good returns.
no shades, but I'm wondering how many coin you're hodling, buy this buy that, is it piss you're using to buy them?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ekehwinz:

ALT coin buyers dey suffer o. 2.0, 3.0 etc

These alt coins go don reach 1m in numbers o. 98% go die for sure. And them go die with millions of bag holders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Today started as a nightmare for me but later turned out to be my most profitable day this month, patience and discipline is most have for a trader.
Trust your strategy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Omo shocked

I'm just seeing it this night. The original babydoge might be dead as it is tanking heavily atm.
Of course not! The original babydoge is still perfectly okay, though most of the holders are complaining. These news ones can't be trusted yet. But BabyDoge2.0 and Shib2.0 got listed on various Exchanges within 24hours. We just riding the waves. I left some bags though. Let's see how it goes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2023
sweetveek:
no shades, but I'm wondering how many coin you're hodling, buy this buy that, is it piss you're using to buy them?

Here are some I bought With plenty piss/urine.

As I trade, I share, not to compete with those with competitive spirit, nor those with envious heart, but with the intention of leading those who are new in the space just as I had to follow the light of those who have been old on the space silently, even here on this thread.

Here on this thread there are many people who have more tokens and coins than CZ, Saylor, Musk, and Vitalik put together, yet, they're humble.

Stay humble, and seek wisdom to grow your wallet

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 4:38am On Jul 08, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

I got whitelisted for the MNT!
Once the subscription starts, I'll subscribing. Did you get whitelisted?

Yes bro, I was whitelisted but I think that is just for every participants. Because they were 135K people. But After that they will select 12K5 people which will be announced on Tuesday 11th, Same as the second one which will be announced july 17th

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Solanaa:

Yes bro, I was whitelisted but I think that is just for every participants. Because they were 135K people. But After that they will select 12K5 people which will be announced on Tuesday 11th, Same as the second one which will be announced july 17th

Hmmmm. Alright..
But hope you'll be leaving your subscription till on the 17th?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2023
Keep an eye on $BONE .... It's going Up.

SHIBARIUM! is coming next month.

Cc: Graceglory

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2023
From here on, I will be sticking to the basics coins only, coīns that are in top 10. No more fuckïng shitcòin for me.

What I have learnt so far. Yes! There are shitcoins that go up by X100 but for every one winner, there are 1,001 losers. The Winners are what is being talked about everywhere (more like testimony) they never talk about the countless losers.

I Just find the courage to book an overall loss of 814,500.44 Naira. The opportunity cost is what makes me fuçking angry.

If you are out there and chasing coins with very low valuations in the hope they will be valued billions and you strike it big. Not a bad idea. Good luck!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2023
narite:
From here on, I will be sticking to the basics coins only, coīns that are in top 10. No more fuckïng shitcòin for me.

What I have learnt so far. Yes! There are shitcoins that go up by X100 but for every one winner, there are 1,001 losers. The Winners are what is being talked about everywhere (more like testimony) they never talk about the countless losers.

I Just find the courage to book an overall loss of 814,500.44 Naira. The opportunity cost is what makes me fuçking angry.

If you are out there and chasing coins with very low valuations in the hope they will be valued billions and you strike it big. Not a bad idea. Good luck!
Let's talk. Are you a spot or futures trader?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
lordaustin:
Hello fellas,

I trust we are all doing good and trades have been going on well.

Well, for those who may be looking at making some cool steady profits off crypto trading this is for you.

I will be dropping free signals here to be traded on the Bee Global Exchange twice everyday.

You can join me if you care as we proceed.

The link to the exchange is in my signature. Follow the link, get registered and get ready to trade.

May the pips be with us!!!

NB: A lot would pay for this signal but I will be giving it for free for the next one week. What happens thereafter depends on how serious we take it and make use of it. Make maximum use of this one week to take in some cool dollars.

If u fall for this by putting a cent of your money on this call, you have not learnt anything at all in crypto. Some peeps are already falling. God speed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Monthly chart

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2023
Hefy4real:

If u fall for this by putting a cent of your money on this call, you have not learnt anything at all in crypto. Some peeps are already falling. God speed!
Another call for worry should be the so called bee exchange,a global exchange with no app and the website is rated very low.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2023
emperornoble:

Another call for worry should be the so called bee exchange,a global exchange with no app and the website is rated very low.
mostly created by Thai and Filipino scammers
After a month
They will rug the exchange...
Have seen more than 20 of em

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2023
narite:

This is the last bull run for the year..

The industry is over saturated...

May be let wait for something else..

Another type of crypto..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordaustin(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Siberia01:
mostly created by Thai and Filipino scammers
After a month
They will rug the exchange...
Have seen more than 20 of em

I'll quote you again after a month.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordaustin(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
whogoesthere:
Riding with you tomorrow, let me test with small funds, even though I'm not understanding your timing strategy.

Good for you, let's make some money then.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordaustin(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
dimade1:
your referer code

Check my signature the link is there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordaustin(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
First Trading Signal for today, July 8, 2023.

Spot Trading

BUY LDC

by 13:18pm

Sell by 13:29pm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnn44: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
narite:

Thats over $1000 loss pipu geh money for this forum mehn smiley . $1k omo if na spot trade or spot HODL cann never be liquidated as far as na SPOT. u for close eye leave am till bullrun. The coin/token fit pick again as BTC forms new ATH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Long position
Leverage 2x
1000PEPE2/USDT
Entry :0.0001150
TP: 0.0001370
SL: 0.0001000

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordaustin(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
lordaustin:
First Trading Signal for today, July 8, 2023.

Spot Trading

BUY LDC

by 13:18pm

Sell by 13:29pm

And LDC delivered. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: aWITNESS, Zico4real(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.