Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3349686 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
FASTCHOW:

That's not my account number sir..

Is your name Felix ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Is there any way we can track that account number or phone number?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
doyin01:

Is your name Felix ??
Nope.. My name is Dozie not Felix.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
FASTCHOW:

I don't have a gtbank account number and my phone number is an mtn number.. Sorry for your loss bro..

That is the same number on your profile

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
FASTCHOW:

LOL.. This is not my account number broooo...
When I noticed my account got hacked, I sent out a disclaimer immediately.. You can check the screenshots above
You are a fool was your WhatsApp account also hacked?
Mr Man pay me my money

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Runup:

You are a fool was your WhatsApp account also hacked?
Mr Man pay me my money
Swears am just noticing this now..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
FASTCHOW:

Nope.. My name is Dozie not Felix.

Well for ur info, u no go see client for here, I just say make I tell u 🤢🙄🙄🙄🤢🤢🤢
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
FASTCHOW:
Swears am just noticing this now..
I need my money now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
if there is anyway you can trace that account or phone number please do.. No one should transact with any fastchow on this app again.. I'm deactivating this account now.. Thanks..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
if there is anyway you can trace that account or phone number please do.. No one should transact with any fastchow on this app again.. I'm deactivating this account now.. Thanks..
You want to run away with my money abi?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
For people holding kaspa , we're going to see a major pullback.Txbit an exchange that trade mainly POW coins has announced its closure and notified it's users to withdraw their funds ,and this exchange holds more than 32% of KAS so you're better off selling your Kaspa coins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Runup:

You want to run away with my money abi?
Is that the phone number you actually transacted with?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
Is that the phone number you actually transacted with?
Yes that Man thinks he's smart

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
pls guys help ooo...
my pi browser is not working....e dey write this page could not be loaded.
pls any solution to this?
make I see my pi before hunger comot my eye.
ejor...e help mi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $5 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay.

At N750-N800/$

Check our page https://kwitoc.disha.page

INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp 08038606260.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BigCowHornn: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
GodSaklek:

BigCowHead nah confirm weyrey,i can't imagine the level of his madness,am very sure that he will soon start biting people,i prayed he doesn't bites or even eats his new born baby very soon cuz a sane human being will never keep stucking u online,barking and quoting u in the middle of the night when others are sleeping,it's getting out of hands,hope his relatives are aware of his conditions before it escalade deeper..
weyrey dun wo,ko'se bi l'omo
Robnectar:

Nah animal child him b nah,... Person wey use tramadol rape virgin grin grin cheesy

Childish damage control by an animal grandchild way be confirm omo ale grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Shebi my quote at 5.35pm in the evening make notification enter your phone at 2am midnight so you come log into your two accounts sharp sharp to check how far... grin grin grin grin

Or is it that una two be twins who wake up at exactly same time at midnight and decide to log into your nairaland accounts at the same time? grin grin grin

Desperate thieves, scammers and lairs always tell funny stories once caught. Oya let's hear more of yours. grin grin grin grin

Make una download Nova network app and use GodSaklek as referral make i check something.
I say make una download the thing ASAP so the guy go chop abi una no know say them go list am for stock exchange for 20 million next week? grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Keep using your two accounts to deceive them. No one can ever stop a fool from being parted from his money. Las las na pyramid scheme and mumu scammers go kill all of una way MMM miss. grin grin

grin grin grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2023
*I answered some pertinent questions about the AiT project here and showed us how you can withdraw and verify as well. Do well to do this and position for the likely Launch today*

Don't forget to Watch, like, subscribe and Share to your socials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv-n6BYHTks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
Binance to delist the following coin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Please professional crypto trader in the house please how do you trade top gainer and top loser strategies and which is your best and perferances
buy and selling top gainer and top loser through those various means :

trust Wallet
Spot trading
Future
Buying and selling coin through usdt (holding)

Please share your perferances and experience with your practical references ,if possble attach your Technical analysis.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2023
fashionnisir:
Please professional crypto trader in the house please how do you trade top gainer and top loser strategies and which is your best and perferances
buy and selling top gainer and top loser through those various means :

trust Wallet
Spot trading
Future

Please share your perferances and experience with your practical references ,if possble attach your Technical analysis.

Thanks in anticipation.
It's best to find out what strategy that works the best for you,as our psychology differs so our trading styles also differs.
If you're looking to trade top gainers and losers then you should learn to identify support and resistance support and resistance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2023
When I first spotted ultron ulx coin in June last year, I told my community members about it and said that this coin will make you a millionaire in dollars in a short time, as at then, the coin was still trading at $0.01. Currently the coin is trading at $0.15, soon it will be $1. Those who earlier took this opportunity seriously are already millionaires. NEVER YOU TAKE A LAYER ONE BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT FOR GRANTED, IT HAS THE POTENTIAL OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY, AND CREATING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. But guess what, this project is still at the earliest stage, I still buy more on regular basis. Buying a staking hub nft package, is the best investment decision anyone can take, as you will be earning more of this gem on daily basis for 5 years.

WhatsApp: +2347018130222

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by genkins(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2023
People don't know that it it so easy to make $1m by this time next year.many people fall for scams all in the quest to make it big.
Web3 is the future.people need education education gives them the knowledge.
Information is what makes the difference between a guy living in banana island and the guy living in the trenches.
Join my telegram channel and I will do the teaching.we will all do task together.
You will learn.dont give anyone money for anything it is totally free.
You will Cary out onchain and offchain task and you will be rewarded.
Let's put it like this.you will become a web3 applications tester and will get rewarded for testing thier apps.
Let's appreciate what 'someone' made last month and quickly moved it to binance for selloff.

Join here

https:///+yvbAR1J2NHZkZTdk

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2023
Which site chinese are purchasing Pi?
NikeMi1:
While his statement is somewhat exaggerated, he is somewhat correct. However, with the scheduled unlocking of tokens in 12 months, there could be a significant decrease in the price of the nova token unless the team intends to list it on additional exchanges and introduce more use cases. Despite that, clicking on the mine button without investing money remains advantageous. I wish I had mined more Pi, especially since the Chinese are purchasing it for $1, a substantial amount in our current economy due to the decline of the naira.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2023
emperornoble:

It's best to find out what strategy that works the best for you,as our psychology differs so our trading styles also differs.
If you're looking to trade top gainers and losers then you should learn to identify support and resistance support and resistance.

I have my technical analysis covered, it just that when it come to using the top againer and top loser strategies , one could get confuse on the methed to use .one has to use any of the method liked ablow to make profit.The means to acheive your goal becomes alittle broad using any of the method listed below:

trust Wallet
Spot trading
Future

That why i asked for what really works for one and which methed experience traders uses.
If any ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2023
Humphery09:
This market season tire me, at least before I know sey market dey fall Monday Tuesday and I dey wait buy cum sell before weekend now I no even dey gain at all ckz I dey hold bags anyhow pray g make my coin enter top gainer like $klay do today

Please what mothed do you use in buying and selling?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2023
Maicraze20:
Some coin na winch sha,Dyp wey I buy at zero 396 some weeks ago,I sold 75 per of it three days to enter ftm...now the stupid boi dey top gainer

How do you buy and sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fashionnisir(f): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2023
DieRich5:
I just join Binance Smart Chain on Twitter but I can't find tg own

I think is time for me to get TWT acct meh na dere money Dy jara cheesy all dis unlisted coins from BSC

All dis coins Dy always Dy top gainer undecided dis coins will go a long way

How do you buy and take profit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Funjosh(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
moshuur:
pls guys help ooo...

my pi browser is not working....e dey write this page could not be loaded.

pls any solution to this?

make I see my pi before hunger comot my eye.

ejor...e help mi

Network Problem
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
You guys are the MVPs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
fashionnisir:

How do you buy and take profit

The trick most of the time is to concentrate on the percentage of profits you've already made. People's preferences vary depending on how much risk they are willing to take. However, most traders aim for at least 50% before taking profits.

1. When a coin hits a predetermined price, taking profits in the cryptocurrency world refers to closing out current positions and realizing profits. For example, if you buy a coin and it increases in value, you might sell it to lock in your winnings. In essence, it's a plan of escape.

2. Taking cryptocurrency profits involves deciding whether to sell all of your holdings at once or to hang on to the trade and wait for the coin price to rise in anticipation of more returns.

Here's another example,
Let's assume you bought BTC @$10K, you could sell 0.5 BTC for $10K if the price reaches $20K. You still have 0.5 BTC, which you can sell for $15K if the price later rise to $30K.

All the while, you're taking profits....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Funjosh:

Network Problem
pls any recommendation/solution?
it's been close to 2 weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: omopretty1, Tohmey(m), JimmyCrow(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.