Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3322126 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (3654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2023
But nna777 what do you think about ICP
nna777:

Am not part of the ICP crew.
Weโ€™re definitely not on the same page.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2023
gamaliel9:
When btc came down , all coins came down too...depending on percentage or x
When btc will go up, all coins will go up..depending on percentage or x

All these coins icp, etc will move up...but will it be 5x,30x,100x.?..it depends..look for coinsthat MAY do 100x and above, especially, newer coins like myria,kaspa,etc. They are even doing well in this brutal bear market.

btc and eth cannot make you mega rich...

IF YOU HAVE $5000 DO NOT BUY NEITHER BTC NOR ETH...THIS IS A FINANCIAL ADVISE...
you are obviously a newbie, keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mazinewmoney:

No idea. Never traded it.
It might move in the next bull cycle but not to its ATH.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
nna777:

No idea. Never traded it.
It might move in the next bull cycle but not to its ATH.

A coin that did -99% from ATH is a No No

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

The 25K support will snap too...

While we trade the spikes/bounces and sideways with caution...

Though, it may tarry, wait for it, it will come like a thief in the night....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mazinewmoney:

That ICP is very tricky, it draws you in, like you are sure that it should do well ... Where to find the truth about ICP is the Circulating supply and the Market capitalization. Now compare it with the current price. That MC to get to 250 USD with that CS... let's not forget that if it doesn't reach the ATH this time investors will lose faith.... so we cannot hold it for five years or anything like that...

So I ask myself, should I use 3.5 USD to buy something I will sell for 30 USD (by the grace of God) or should I use 0.1 USD to buy something I can sell for 8 USD for 90% sure?

So will ICP do well? Most definitely yes!
How well can it do in terms of returns? Not so much, requires massive capital for good returns.
Will it reach the ATH? Likely not.
Can it attain a new ATH? Definitely Not!

This is not a financial advice but when I get so emotional about a project, I buy an insignificant amount of it (100 to 1000 units), add it to my bag, the urge dies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chikacha:

That ICP is very tricky, it draws you in, like you are sure that it should do well ... Where to find the truth about ICP is the Circulating supply and the Market capitalization. Now compare it with the current price. That MC to get to 250 USD with that CS... let's not forget that if it doesn't reach the ATH this time investors will lose faith.... so we cannot hold it for five years or anything like that...

So I ask myself, should I use 3.5 USD to buy something I will sell for 30 USD (by the grace of God) or should I use 0.1 USD to buy something I can sell for 8 USD for 90% sure?

How well can it do in terms of returns? Not so much, requires massive capital for good returns.

This is not a financial advice but when I get so emotional about a project, I buy an insignificant amount of it (100 to 1000 units), add it to my bag, the urge dies.

Nice ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by goodwalima1985(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chikacha:

I love โคthis analysis.
Wishing you well bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by goodwalima1985(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Loom is looming me now. It doesn't seems it will rise again. May be I should convert it to a viable project.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $5 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay

At N750-N850/$

Check our page https://kwitoc.disha.page

INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp 08038606260

Thank you

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
goodwalima1985:
Loom is looming me now. It doesn't seems it will rise again. May be I should convert it to a viable project.

you re going to loose lots of money ๐Ÿ’ฐ if you keep playing crypto like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
I love you bro
Chikacha:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
goodwalima1985:

U were warned earlier,... grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Robnectar:

Nice ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘
Rob!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
goodwalima1985:

I love โคthis analysis.
Wishing you well bro.
Amen ooo.
Thank you very much, You as well.
I see that your message is flashing but I lost that email. Still struggling to change my email address.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chikacha:

Nna igadi oooo !!

Iseeeeee!!

Anyi nile ga adi oooooo

i have packed some bags, i need more like sol,vra etc

Ego amaka

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
I love you bro

Did you all hear that? He said he loves me! cheesy

On a more serious note. No problems, bro.
The target is still 10 million USD.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
LaborX: Where Skills Create Futures

In a world shifting from degrees to competencies, LaborX leads the way. It's a platform where skills meet opportunities, empowering individuals to define their career paths. Embrace a future where your talents are your currency. Join LaborX and embark on a journey of skill-driven success.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:39am On Oct 04, 2023
In search of Holy Grail for Trading, so many forget that the Simplest things are more often times, The Strongest and More Powerful!

Watch this video to learn how to use this very simple but powerful tool for all your Crypto trades.

Kindly watch, like, subscribe, and Share this video to all your Socials.
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zog0zXzzZhw
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:07am On Oct 04, 2023
"When a trade bounces off your entry, puts you in reasonable profit & then comes back to your entry, thereโ€™s an 80% chance itโ€™s hitting your SL next!"

#copied

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Chikacha:

Rob!!
Ur calculation dey burst my head nih grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Robnectar:

Ur calculation dey burst my head nih grin grin

Toor . It will not be good for us to follow newbie hope too much as it is... with all the pain have endured. And the fact that new project will come when bull market returns. We need capital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Chikacha:

Toor . It will not be good for us to follow newbie hope too much as it is... with all the pain have endured. And the fact that new project will come when bull market returns. We need capital.
to be frank u are right, that's why I'm still blaming myself for holding, cox for now I can't even DCA, can't afford USDT self ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2023
nna777:

Markets looks primed to go higher with the possibility of a pause in interest rate hike come Wednesday till next year. Donโ€™t be caught off guard.

If we close this week & end this month holding 27k2, weโ€™re moving gradually to retest 30k.

We just might not see this levels (24k9 to 26k8) again for a long while.

BTC is forming a higher low and higher high price action. Weโ€™re gearing towards the 30k levels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Buy Shib like you are determined to commit suicide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JohnTrant112: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Guys, please advice me some other mixer services apart from https://tumbler.io trying to find the best one that will work for me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
"This is how you are going to become one of the top 10% of winning #crypto traders.

90% of #Bitcoin traders lose money.

Why?

They make the same 3 stupid mistakes:

1. OVERTRADING:

More input does not equal better results in trading.

Stop trading when youโ€™re bored.

Stop over-monitoring the charts when thereโ€™s no setup.

2. OVERSIZING:

There is no such thing as a guaranteed outcome.

If there were, we would all be rich.

So lower your position size and stop trying to get rich quick.

3. EMOTIONAL DECISIONS:

Markets are driven by two human emotions (greed & fear).

To avoid emotional decisions have a plan - then stick with it.

[b]Also, chart on higher timeframes and look for entries on lower time frames
.[/b]

If you are able to master these, you will become profitable."

#copied
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chikacha:

Did you all hear that? He said he loves me! cheesy

On a more serious note. No problems, bro.
The target is still 10 million USD.
โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜š

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (3654) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ningishzida, Kobicove(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.