Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317290 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akeemqaz: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
If SOL breaks through the $60 resistance area, it might resume its upward trend. SOL Sees $75
SOL has been going up so far.. And I heard that FTX is currently selling off. Looks strange to me for it to be going up. Although, I made more Bitcoin from it with the help of Bitget smart portfolio. But I still feel like SOL might reach $100 sooner than we expect. Although, It can only hit new ATH when Bull market comes.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mayorrex(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2023
LandMann:

1. Click on Deposit, Click DEPOSIT NGN then click appeal and fill in the requested information.

2. Contact your bank immediately and file a dispute of transferring money to a wrong account. Tell them u transferred money to the account by mistake and no way to contact the person.

Best of luck
Thank you very much Sir.
God bless you always!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imbless: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2023
doyin01:
Tinubu is really working undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7913485/dollar-hits-1105-official-market

According to some people here, na Binance speculation dey drive naira up, Tinubu came in and devalued naira by 40% and they expect things to be normal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2023
imbless:

According to some people here, na Binance speculation dey drive naira up, Tinubu came in and devalued naira by 40% and they expect things to be normal.

Don't mind them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ssquare199(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2023
Funjosh:
Please guys, I made a withdrawal from Luno through their voucher system but my bank account hasn't been credited yet, I really don't know what to do.
chat their operators up they will help solve the problem
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2023
Is sol a good buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2023
seanwilliam:
Sol and eth,
I Dey confused on which one to buy as we Dey wait for bull.

I plan buying 100$ of either of the two every week.

Gurus, wetin u na think ?
Part of doing Dyor is me asking this question o..

Toor. I don Dey buy eth and sol , 100$ and 50$ respectively weekly regardless of the price till next bull run ..
The goal is to have atleast 2 ETH and 20 SOL before bull run ..

I’m also eyeing shtcoins like doge, shiba , truck , trailer and Kinikan tiger , but I no go put my money until bull run is confirmed ..😂😂

But all these na if sapa no hold me before then,
Make e no be say las las, I go sell everything chop 😃..

Ire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2

Rate = N950-N1050/$

Payments are instant without unnecessary delay

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Let's make you happy with our complete transactions. Thank you. ✌️

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Watch out for more calls.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Any analysis on Sol will be highly appreciated.Someone should pls help out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
What Is a Decentralized Identifier (#DID) ?

A Decentralized Identifier (DID) is a new type of identifier that is fully under the control of the DID subject, independent from any centralized registry, authority, or intermediary. DIDs are a foundational component of decentralized identity systems, providing a way for entities to create and manage their own identifiers in a secure, private, and interoperable manner.

Key features of DIDs include:

1. Ownership and Control: DIDs are owned and controlled by the entity to which they are assigned. This entity, often an individual or an organization, has the authority to make decisions about the use and sharing of their DID.

2. Decentralization: DIDs are not tied to a central authority or intermediary. They leverage distributed ledger technologies, such as blockchain, to ensure that no single entity has exclusive control over the identifier system.

3. Security and Privacy: DIDs are designed to prioritize security and privacy. They allow entities to have control over their personal information and selectively disclose it to others based on their preferences.

4. Interoperability: DIDs are designed to be interoperable across different systems and platforms. This means that they can be used in various applications and contexts, fostering a more open and inclusive digital identity ecosystem.

5. Cryptographic Authentication: DIDs often use cryptographic methods to authenticate and prove ownership of the identifier. This enhances security and ensures that only the entity with the appropriate private key can control the DID.

DIDs play a crucial role in enabling self-sovereign identity, where individuals have greater control over their own digital identities, reducing reliance on centralized authorities and enhancing user privacy and security. They are a key building block in the development of decentralized identity systems and are gaining attention for their potential to transform how identity is managed in the digital world.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
imbless:

What is devaluation if I may ask?

Naira was not devalued rather the cbn allowed it to float so that the forces of demand and supply should determine the FX rate.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Except BTC breaks below the $35.5k support, it’s bound for the $40K area

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Except BTC breaks below the $35.5k support, it’s bound for the $40K area

I totally agree with this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imbless: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
What is devaluation if I may ask?

Naira was not devalued rather the cbn allowed it to float so that the forces of demand and supply should determine the FX rate.
When a currency fall from 530/$ to 875 what is it called? Una go always find a way to twist the narrative!! Believe it or not, naira was devalued, when they announced it, they said that it would unify the official rate and the black market, we all can now see how unified both markets are.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
I think YFII is better in better ROI than ETH...still looking at the magic the ETF will do to ETH anyway...
seanwilliam:

Toor. I don Dey buy eth and sol , 100$ and 50$ respectively weekly regardless of the price till next bull run ..
The goal is to have atleast 2 ETH and 20 SOL before bull run ..

I’m also eyeing shtcoins like doge, shiba , truck , trailer and Kinikan tiger , but I no go put my money until bull run is confirmed ..😂😂

But all these na if sapa no hold me before then,
Make e no be say las las, I go sell everything chop 😃..

Ire o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Starboytwo:
Does anyone have more than 1 bitcoin on this thread. embarassed
I currently have 247 BTC.

I Love bitcoin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
OgogoroFreak:

I Love bitcoin kiss

So you are worth more than 7million dollars which is more than 7billion naira at the current rate.....dey play....I love your dreams. Dream big grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
He calculated 1btc for 36,000 naira na 😁😁😁 yeye boi
doyin01:

So you are worth more than 7million dollars which is more than 7billion naira at the current rate.....dey play....I love your dreams. Dream big grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akeemqaz: 12:43am On Nov 18, 2023
doyin01:

Maybe he has Standard IBTC account and has such amount in naira as balance. Lol. Not Binance, Kucoin or Bitget account where the real Bitcoin is.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:59am On Nov 18, 2023
Cc:ibime sir, What inspired you to buy Cyber Truck?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2023
OgogoroFreak:

I Love bitcoin kiss
I can see too much ogogoro is affecting your head grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
did he say he bought it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2023
Yes he did. Go read up the last page
Realmrsean:
did he say he bought it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2023
Mazinewmoney:

Ibime should be part of the creator. Seeing the volumes and liquidity. Make Una buy oh, dem go use am jam Una head. grin. He won't come out and debunk it knowing fully well y'all won't buy naija made.

OgogoroFreak:

I Love bitcoin kiss

Some of us don't make noise. I've got like 0.002351 btc tongue

And 288 BTC I found in an old company I got from *##**# network issuuuueeee...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2023
Mazinewmoney:

Cybertruck launch coming soon, around 30th Nov
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2023
clems88:
I can see too much ogogoro is affecting your head grin
Dude is actually being sarcastic. He his saying buy B.T.C ……24/7

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2023
STORJ/USDT Long Position
10x leverage
Entry:0.7150
T.P :0.8
This is a high probability trdae

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Ibime:

Cybertruck launch coming soon, around 30th Nov
Good morning boss, so how do I tap in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MrNovo, kejykejy, psalm68(m), Elliotwaveforec, Emperor98, e90(m), maightoguy, Jmk9292(m), Todil(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.