Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3313763 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2023
LandMann:

Funny but insightful writeup.

I resumed trading about 2 weeks ago with about $10 as trading capital and x100 of that as backup just for fun combined with full time job

See my progress below as of now.

Nice results 👍🏽

Trading Futures is going to be too risky for me right now. I still have some concepts I want to study and understand well for me to gain more confidence. I traded futures this year twice when mexc exchange gave me $10 futures trading bonus. The money was not from my pocket so I just traded it anyhow. Funny thing is, I still made some profit with it after winning and losing some trades.

I'm more confident with Spot trading. November is shaping up to be my best month so far, since the beginning of this year. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
"#Bitcoin - whats next ?

The big Sunday report, all you need to know

🚩 TA/ LCA/ Psychological Analysis: In the Sunday report four weeks ago we predicted the pump from $34.000 towards $38.000, in the Sunday report three weeks ago we predicted the dump from 38k towards 34k region, in the Sunday report two weeks ago we predicted the pump from 34k region towards 38k, and in last week Sunday report we predicted the exact resistance zone at 38.5k which dumped instantly after kissing the region, so whats next ?

As you can see, I am accumulating shorts in the region between 38-38.5k for almost one month already and its more than green already. Last week we took half of position size profit because we expected the pump from $36.000 region towards $38.500, that was the reason for taking profits earlier. We played it perfectly as we added new short orders in the region of $38.500 which got perfectly triggered on Friday. So, for now, our big short entry is arround $38.500 region, I have announced already that I am moving my stop loss to entry which means, no loss if BTC breaks out above 38.5k, but close at entry with zero loss or profit.

There are not many changes since last Sunday report. It's still moving between 38.5k resistance and MA20. You should watch two scenarios and be prepared for both. #Bitcoin needs to prove that 38.5k is no resistant any more by breaking up, as long its not proven otherwise 38.5k remains resistance and strong magnet forming at 33k region, which would be our next target if there is no breakout above 38.5k

Whoever read last Sunday report knows our strategy. We are currently in a short from 38.5k region and still holding till now. The longer the sideway movement below resistance takes, the higher probability that 33k region is next

🚨REMEMBER: As long BTC moves between MA20 and $38.500 we can focus on alts, right now 5% BTC pump leads to 3-5% altcoin pump, while sideway movement leads to bigger pump for altcoins, at the same time while 5% BTC dump leads to 15-25% altcoin dump, so be prepared and hedged as BTC 38.5k resistance is no joke and should be taken serious. No matter what I will keep my spot holdings as halving starts in four months, I am not selling my alts and BTC that were bought at 16-18k region, also not going to sell #MATIC that was bought at 0.50 and other coins such as $PYTH and many more. I am stacked with spot and prepared for the long haul, while the current short is just a trade due to the market situation.

Plan is easy: Keep shorts open from $38.500 region with stop loss at entry. Should we breakout your short will close by itself and your spot bags will be pumping. Should BTC fail to breakout above 38.5k we will see a dump towards 33k region [/b]and your short will print big, while spot holdings will only use in value but will still be green, same time with the short. [b]That's the plan for now, and again, keep watching 38.5k and MA20, these both zones are currently the most important zones for BTC right now.

I am bearish for the short term as long BTC fails to breakout above $38.500.

The calendar is very important for the incoming week as OPEC-JMMC Meeting will take place on Thursday, keep Oil in mind and possible Oil cuts.On Friday, Jerome Powell will have an important speak that will most likely bring more volatility into the markets"

#Copied

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
BannedUser:

Nice results 👍🏽

Trading Futures is going to be too risky for me right now. I still have some concepts I want to study and understand well for me to gain more confidence. I traded futures this year twice when mexc exchange gave me $10 futures trading bonus. The money was not from my pocket so I just traded it anyhow. Funny thing is, I still made some profit with it after winning and losing some trades.

I'm more confident with Spot trading. November is shaping up to be my best month so far, since the beginning of this year. tongue

For me, futures is good to build up quick capital using leverage, and it also gives one the flexibility to trade bidirectionally unlike the unidirectional state of spot market... If you have large capital and can afford not to use leverage then you'll make it well in both markets if you understand the nature of greed fomo and fear in humans.

Anyways, trading is a full time job on it's on.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=BannedUser post=127169525]
Nice results
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
I always look forward to this. Thanks for keeping up with the update.

twosquare:
"#Bitcoin - whats next ?

The big Sunday report, all you need to know

🚩 TA/ LCA/ Psychological Analysis: In the Sunday report four weeks ago we predicted the pump from $34.000 towards $38.000, in the Sunday report three weeks ago we predicted the dump from 38k towards 34k region, in the Sunday report two weeks ago we predicted the pump from 34k region towards 38k, and in last week Sunday report we predicted the exact resistance zone at 38.5k which dumped instantly after kissing the region, so whats next ?

As you can see, I am accumulating shorts in the region between 38-38.5k for almost one month already and its more than green already. Last week we took half of position size profit because we expected the pump from $36.000 region towards $38.500, that was the reason for taking profits earlier. We played it perfectly as we added new short orders in the region of $38.500 which got perfectly triggered on Friday. So, for now, our big short entry is arround $38.500 region, I have announced already that I am moving my stop loss to entry which means, no loss if BTC breaks out above 38.5k, but close at entry with zero loss or profit.

There are not many changes since last Sunday report. It's still moving between 38.5k resistance and MA20. You should watch two scenarios and be prepared for both. #Bitcoin needs to prove that 38.5k is no resistant any more by breaking up, as long its not proven otherwise 38.5k remains resistance and strong magnet forming at 33k region, which would be our next target if there is no breakout above 38.5k

Whoever read last Sunday report knows our strategy. We are currently in a short from 38.5k region and still holding till now. The longer the sideway movement below resistance takes, the higher probability that 33k region is next

🚨REMEMBER: As long BTC moves between MA20 and $38.500 we can focus on alts, right now 5% BTC pump leads to 3-5% altcoin pump, while sideway movement leads to bigger pump for altcoins, at the same time while 5% BTC dump leads to 15-25% altcoin dump, so be prepared and hedged as BTC 38.5k resistance is no joke and should be taken serious. No matter what I will keep my spot holdings as halving starts in four months, I am not selling my alts and BTC that were bought at 16-18k region, also not going to sell #MATIC that was bought at 0.50 and other coins such as $PYTH and many more. I am stacked with spot and prepared for the long haul, while the current short is just a trade due to the market situation.

Plan is easy: Keep shorts open from $38.500 region with stop loss at entry. Should we breakout your short will close by itself and your spot bags will be pumping. Should BTC fail to breakout above 38.5k we will see a dump towards 33k region [/b]and your short will print big, while spot holdings will only use in value but will still be green, same time with the short. [b]That's the plan for now, and again, keep watching 38.5k and MA20, these both zones are currently the most important zones for BTC right now.

I am bearish for the short term as long BTC fails to breakout above $38.500.

The calendar is very important for the incoming week as OPEC-JMMC Meeting will take place on Thursday, keep Oil in mind and possible Oil cuts.On Friday, Jerome Powell will have an important speak that will most likely bring more volatility into the markets"

#Copied

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ustc doing wonders shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
BannedUser:

Nice results 👍🏽

What coins are you on ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
iLegendd:
How I Create and Protect My Crypto Wallets

shocked. Mind blown sha. All of these to save key phrase.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fhaze:

What coins are you on ?

I was trading $ZEPH and $GROK recently. I don't usually hold coins for too long.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
BannedUser:

I was trading $ZEPH and $GROK recently. I don't usually hold coins for too long.

I'm still holding grok.
Elon will be releasing grok ai next week ...........
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by budaatum: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2023

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2023
You can't conclude that he is lying based on the fact, that you find it difficult to manage 3 account boss
akeemqaz:

That person is lying. 50 exchanges is not true. Even 3 exchanges are not easy to manage. For example, I use Bitget to trade futures, manage asset with their smart portfolio feature, do spot grid and swap coins. Then, the rest is on Dexes for liquidity mining and Defi lending and at times Bybit to see if they have coins that aren't listed on Bitget which rarely happens. So, one or two exchange is enough and might even be stressful at times.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akeemqaz: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2023
SolarE:
You can't conclude that he is lying based on the fact, that you find it difficult to manage 3 account boss

Is it possible for someone to manage 50 exchanges? Let's be realistic. Try to think about it again. This is like someone expecting shib to reach 1 usd when Bitcoin is yet to reach 60k usd.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Naanlong01: 3:24am On Nov 27, 2023
Creeza:
My guy always take profit... in this bull . market take profit, wether short or long please take profit ( trade at specific hours, don't stress yourself trading every hour of the day ) It doesn't matter if you take profit of 10-15 dollar seven times a day. Yes 15X 7 or anyhow you wanna do it just discipline yourself and stick to a strategy. Don't be greedy. The market will always be there and it doesn't run away shocked

Trading times I recommend 11pm-1am

4am- 6am

11am -1pm ( afternoon)

4pm- 6pm ( evening)

Why?

Asia ( yes Asia is the biggest movers of crypto when Asia wakes up ( 11pm -1am) liquidity is very high

When Asia goes for lunch break ( 4am -6am ) liquidity is high

When Asia returns from work 11am- 1pm them go bathe resume crypto wahala yktv

Before Asia sleep 4pm-6pm ( America wakes up) the cycle continues

Note all time stated above are gmt ( Nigerian time)

When should I avoid trading?

Weekend o.... yes Saturday and Sunday avoid am like plaque because institutional money and Asian whales are taking a break and spending time with their family so market is very volatile

*note* this is not a financial advise it's based on personal experience. I lost so much money during weekends that I saw the pattern in this bull run you can always find yours ( I only shared a pattern I noticed to motivate someone to figure out theirs)

Thank you for this, it helped me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2023
SolarE:
The thing he forgot is: a SIMP can't manage 1 ugly woman, let alone 3 beautiful ones, but a bad boy who has game can manage 50 extremely pretty women and still be in control.

Some PhD holders can't make a company successful, but Elon Musk, who doesn't have a PhD, can make as many companies as he wants successful.

Nedu Wazobia can't manage 1 woman, but Fela managed 20 or more. Our IQs, preparation, and dedication can't be the same, so I understand why he disagreed with my post.

P.S: To those who want to use more than 1 exchange, distribute the money to those exchanges via OKEx exchange through Arbitrium network or Optimism network. It takes 30 mins to 1 hour to arrive, but it's only $0.1 fee and you can send as low as $1 to most of the exchanges. Not all exchanges use those networks, but most do. This is just to save you $0.9 (900+ Naira) on sending fee compared to TRC20 that takes 1$.

BEP20 takes less than a Dollar, but Arb or Op network via OKEX is still the cheapest but takes longer to arrive.

I have a list of all the exachanges with the best network to use to send money to them (to save cost), but I doubt you guys need it since you're against more than 3 exchanges.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2023
Guys set your buy orders around the area whose price are marked in blue and be ready for quick upswing sell if price rebound upwards of 2% or more cos it's going down more.

Set buy orders based on your risk appetite.

The lower the buy price the lower the risk of loss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2023
Can we see a $50k bitcoin before the end of this year ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2023
Naanlong01:

Thank you for this, it helped me.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Buy/Long #APE/USDT 1.6-1.65
Sell @1.67-1.7-1.72-1.75-1.8-1.82-1.88-1.9+

Stoploss 1.58

Lev 10x
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Other Moving Averages in the List

Double Exponential Moving Average (DEMA):
The Double Exponential Moving Average (DEMA) is a sophisticated technical indicator that seeks to reduce lag and provide a more responsive moving average. It achieves this by applying two exponential moving averages (EMAs) to the price data. The primary goal is to capture price trends more efficiently by smoothing out fluctuations. DEMA is particularly useful for traders looking for early trend signals.

Hull Moving Average (HMA):
The Hull Moving Average (HMA) is a refined moving average that aims to minimize lag while maintaining smoothness. It employs weighted moving averages and a square root of the period to achieve this. The HMA reacts quickly to price changes, making it suitable for traders who want timely signals without sacrificing accuracy.

Weighted Moving Average (WMA):
The Weighted Moving Average (WMA) is a type of moving average that assigns different weights to data points. Unlike a simple moving average, WMA emphasizes certain points in the calculation. This weighting is achieved by assigning specific weights to each data point. WMA is more responsive to recent changes in the data, offering a nuanced view of trends.

These moving averages play vital roles in technical analysis, providing traders with tools to better understand and interpret price trends in financial markets.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
iLegendd:
The thing he forgot is: a SIMP can't manage 1 ugly woman, let alone 3 beautiful ones, but a bad boy who has game can manage 50 extremely pretty women and still be in control.

Some PhD holders can't make a company successful, but Elon Musk, who doesn't have a PhD, can make as many companies as he wants successful.

Nedu Wazobia can't manage 1 woman, but Fela managed 20 or more. Our IQs, preparation, and dedication can't be the same, so I understand why he disagreed with my post.

P.S: To those who want to use more than 1 exchange, distribute the money to those exchanges via OKEx exchange through Arbitrium network or Optimism network. It takes 30 mins to 1 hour to arrive, but it's only $0.1 fee and you can send as low as $1 to most of the exchanges. Not all exchanges use those networks, but most do. This is just to save you $0.8 (800 Naira) on sending fee.

I have a list of all the exachanges with the best network to use to send money to them (to save cost), but I doubt you guys need it since you're against more than 3 exchanges.

We need it boss
Regarding this your strategy i have few questions to ask

What’s your trading capital
How much do you bag on an average weekly
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
I saw a post of running 50 exchange, just imagine that me i remain obident to Binance.

Ok let look at it this way you have 50 exchange and you have 500 usdt so you will now spread that 500 dollars to 50 exchange that is 10$ each which you will not make good money out of it then compare using 1 exchange and making up to two thousand dollars.

What am i saying in esence you are just draining yourself, one thing people have to understand that loose is inevictable in anything you do in life.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
It's possible bro, cause me way still dey learn small small sef have 5 cryp.to account.

akeemqaz:

Is it possible for someone to manage 50 exchanges? Let's be realistic. Try to think about it again. This is like someone expecting shib to reach 1 usd when Bitcoin is yet to reach 60k usd.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akeemqaz: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
SolarE:
It's possible bro, cause me way still dey learn small small sef have 5 cryp.to account.

That's because you are still learning small small. If you get to understand everything, you will realise that one to 3 exchange is enough.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hello guys.
I’ve got an airdrop updates for y’all.. Portal Labs, a web 3 and gaming community is airdrops g some take tokens to Twitter users that posts about them. If you are active on Twitter then this a good opportunity.
I have a WhatsApp group where I have highlighted all the steps to go about it. To join is FREE!
Send a WhatsApp message to the number on my signature to get started or join through the link.

N/B: Nobody is going to ask you for any money . STAY SAFU!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 3:12am On Nov 28, 2023
I am tired of waiting for this market to crash..

I need to buy some crypto very cheap…

Make e happen na..

$kas
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:56am On Nov 28, 2023
LikeAking:
I am tired of waiting for this market to crash..

I need to buy some crypto very cheap…

Make e happen na..

$kas

Hahaha deflover 3.0 looking for another $100 to trade with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2023
jyz200:

We need it boss

Thanks

You can start with $100 or even less. You can also start with $10,000 or even more. It's your financial capacity that will determine, but the smaller, the better at first.

For the exchanges, if I post them here, Nairaland bot will delete it. I'll temporarily post it in my site.

So, copy it as soon as possible before it gets deleted. Also, exchanges change things up frequently, so always recheck their minimum transfer to avoid losing your coin if it's below what can be sent to the address.

Warning: The URL won't open because of Nairaland bot truncating it, so scan or type it from the image below. Your barcode scanner app can do it — you don't need two phones.

https://joeclef.blógspot.com/2023/11/okx-to-other-exchanges.html

Modified:

In fact, start with $100 you can afford to lose. Send $1-2 to all your exchanges for the sake of commitment. As humans, what we don't commit to, we don't proceed in it. We'll keep procrastinating.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2023
iLegendd:

You can start with $100 or even less. You can also start with $10,000 or even more. It's your financial capacity that will determine, but the smaller, the better at first.

For the exchanges, if I post them here, Nairaland bot will delete it. I'll temporarily posted it in my site.

So, copy it as soon as possible before it gets deleted. Also, exchanges change things up frequently, so always recheck their minimum transfer to avoid losing your coin if it's below what can be sent to the address.

All the best.

https://joeclef..com/2023/11/okx-to-other-exchanges.html

Modified:

In fact, start with $100 you can afford to lose. Send $1-2 to all your exchanges for the sake of commitment. As humans, what we don't commit to, we don't proceed in it. We'll keep procrastinating.

You didnt respond to 1 question you were asked, that is what do you make weekly.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kezifils(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2023
akeemqaz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don try tell some people that some coins or tokens will hardly see $1 mark, dem dey look me like idiot. One G bot $Pepe and said he will sell when it hit $1 and he has calculated how rich he will be.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2023
jyz200:

We need it boss

Thanks

If you'll be trading futures, it's good to know a tool you can search a coin to immediately know the exchanges that have it on perp. It's called Good Crypto. They have an app, but I mostly use this link below.

https://goodcrypto.app/liquidity-checker/

This will help you in going straight to that particular exchange instead of wasting time checking them one after the other. CMC and CG have it too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OgogoroFreak(m), excel127(m), MamaFutures, Walexy96 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.