Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3321130 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:51am On Dec 06, 2023
SLP Will hit $1 to $10
DieRich5:
I'm enjoying this trend and this thread is giving me the vibe back dem cheesy

Shib is doing well

$SLP: I'm waiting for my money back dem blacklist it tongue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2023
Didn't buy because I couldn't get into it. Would have carried a bag though.
Fastt:

Ah, seems Mazi don carry bag oh grin. This sh1tcoin shelf live no even reach 1 month.

Meanwhile just today BTC has added another 1million. When will ppl start selling for sh1tcoins to start pumping. I guess most ppl are waiting for the ETF.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2023
Chikacha:

cheesy Lambo, park it in front of your current accommodation, move into it, no bathing, until the elders of your clan call for a meeting and inquire why you are vexing.

Shiiiiit, I go try dat kind style after I buy my car, dress anyhow not to impress with my loud and Arizona, u giving me clue grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:35am On Dec 06, 2023
OffsahBoye:

I'll still maintain my stand

Anything you didn't buy while Bitcoin was at 24k isn't worth buying now for the newbies or inexperienced
trade futures or just scalp

Oga sabinus

Congrats to those of us who knew what they wanted and went ahead to still buy bitcoin even when the price was at $30k..50% profit on your investment already...crypto is not for the faint hearted.....That was how some people sat down there and watch bitcoin go from $17k to $40k right before their eyes without them taking any action and they missed out big time ...why ?? The answer is FEAR...nothing else..we will always find a way to justify our fears even if we have to use words that can be termed " financial jargons "...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 5:00am On Dec 06, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Oggyinu

Found oggyinu bsc and oggyinu eth with different prices 🤔
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:16am On Dec 06, 2023
Don't mind them...Saylor taught us how to buy and DCA...guy just dey buy at any price...doesn't give a damn. go check his profit now... $2 billion profit
doyin01:

Oga sabinus

Congrats to those of us who knew what they wanted and went ahead to still buy bitcoin even when the price was at $30k..50% profit on your investment already...crypto is not for the faint hearted.....That was how some people sat down there and watch bitcoin go from $17k to $40k right before their eyes without them taking any action and they missed out big time ...why ?? The answer is FEAR...nothing else..we will always find a way to justify our fears even if we have to use words that can be termed " financial jargons "...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Halaster: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2023
Please who has any information on BTCETF presale?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2023
So nobody is holding bake here,.. me don take profits japa, but seems d bake is gon pump hard grin grin

Waiting for a new entry 🤗🤗
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2023
🟢Bull market guide:

> Build swing positions early. (Yes we are still early)
> Scale the outperforming coins.
> Add to your winners and cut your lossers.
> Book profits partially on HTF resistance and rotate profits into spot and again add them in dip.
> Start selling spot towards the end of the cycle when there would be a mass retail FOMO, mass media promotion, influencers flexing lambos, people arguing with each other that bear market will never come.

➡️Follow it if you really want to make it in this bull cycle.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2023
LikeAking:
Don’t ignore BRC 20 too..

i just bought

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2023
Market sentiment would soon change.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2023
Offpointng:

When will ranging start
It has started.
Alts with strong fundamentals will start poping

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2023
Singapore1:

i just bought

Which one did you buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2023
Fudding is really bad for cryptocurrency... it's simply a ruse. How can one dev try to dictate for miners how to accept fees or what should or shouldn't be on a decentralized Blockchain... Surely this will delay BTC ETF

Baba missed the train now he is trying to enter at lower price 😂

Ordi wey go reach 100 $ las las if e go to 0 the market will decide and not by a Satoshi nakamoto Wannabe 😂 He even said " I can only hope" Omo this is one na really Villain

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2023
LikeAking:

Which one did you buy?

Literal BRC20

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2023
dukeo:

Found oggyinu bsc and oggyinu eth with different prices 🤔

Yes, two chains. Plan is to attract investors on ETH chain too

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2023
doyin01:

Oga sabinus

Thanks doyin01,
That’s why I say to them, stop looking for entry point, buy and HODL.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2023
coldzobo:
Openheaven2019 please bless us with some gems
what's the name of that coin he used to shill that year?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2023
LikeAking:
Don’t ignore BRC 20 too..

Where can we buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
nna777:
It has started. Alts with strong fundamentals will start poping
By poping you mean pumping??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Yes, two chains. Plan is to attract investors on ETH chain too
What's the update on this boss?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
SLP Will hit $1 to $10

Smooth love portion?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Starboytwo:
A brother chop like 3m recently, he wants to invest in a coin. He doing Long term.

I told him Sol. And Eth.

But I want more ideas or if im good to go.

Till this time next year.

He wont make much profit from those coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
PassiveIncomes:
It's Time.

Jump In To BUY....

INSPECT Coin

BUY A Minimum of $10

Broo this eth gas fee is crazy. what time of the day do you suggest I try swapping. imagine paying 30k gas fee to swap a coin of 26k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Offpointng:

He wont make much profit from those coins
pls kindly list the ones you feel are a great buy. Doing my research.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Starboytwo:
pls kindly list the ones you feel are a great buy. Doing my research.

He can go for ChainGPT, Tectum, $INJ, $NAKA. these are cool coins that should give him x20

But there's a coin owned by Ryhosi currently trading at $0.0059 that'd pump to $55 per one this coming bull run, buying $100 worth of it now would make him over $200,000 in the coming bull run by 24/25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
As a newbie here, don't buy all calls that you see here. Most of the mentioned coins here won't see the light next bull run. No go carry bag till 2030 o

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Offpointng:

He can go for ChainGPT, Tectum, $INJ, $NAKA. these are cool coins that should give him x20

But there's a coin owned by Ryhosi currently trading at $0.0059 that'd pump to $55 per one this coming bull run, buying $100 worth of it now would make him over $200,000 in the coming bull run by 24/25
Boss...name of the coin owned by ryhosi?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hive should just follow this bull run and touch $2.. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
Offpointng:

What's the update on this boss?

Buy either of the two, but there more prospects on ETH than bsc , but I’m HODling the bsc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: FlashDboy, egbeocha(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.