Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3301613 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingcid:

Solana memecoin szn

We eating good
Yeahhh very good

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olumidefree: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
I'm new here. I'm already in crypto but also need more knowledge.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Offpointng:

There's some update I'm getting bout Centric swap ($CNS). boss what's ur call??

More so, do you think Oggyinu (bsc) will do massively well since the Eth got more prospects than the Bsc

I’m sorry, the Centric isn’t an interest, as touching Oggy, you sound like you need some convictions… I don’t know how to convince people sir. I’m HODLing Oggy, and i just thought to share my interest.

In this market,
I’m driven by four factors:
Instinct, vision, market psychology, and Technical Analysis. You all already seen results from past calls, that we all are not gamblers.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I’m sorry, the Centric isn’t an interest, as touching Oggy, you sound like you need some convictions… I don’t know how to convince people sir. I’m HODLing Oggy, and i just thought to share my interest.

In this market,
Instinct, vision, market psychology, and Technical Analysis. You all already seen results from past calls, that we all are not gamblers.
Do you think BTC will bullish this January?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
santos123:
Do you think BTC will bullish this January?

The technical analysis is the gateway towards assessing the current crypto market volatility and identifying market shifts and breakouts. It’s like the weather forecast that tells what weather is to befall the earth.

Blackrock keeps filling, pressing, too. And a host of others.

The cloud is dark, the cloud is heavy, I see a dirty storm coming in this market, it’s the first of its kind.

And none of us is prepared enough

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

The technical analysis is the gateway towards assessing the current crypto market volatility and identifying market shifts and breakouts. It’s like the weather forecast that tells what weather is to befall the earth.

Blackrock keeps filling, pressing, too. And a host of others.

The cloud is dark, the cloud is heavy, I see a dirty storm coming in this market, it’s the first of its kind.

And none of us is prepared enough

the gods speaking in proverbs

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Are you looking "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 at the Rate = N1000 - N1050/$.. And we also buy in bulk

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Let's make you happy with our complete transactions. Thank you

Agunbiade Sanya

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
henrycryptmento:
oh I do. I drop alot of calls. Just make sure you are following me.

Cheers
good evening I just started following you, is OKX a good app to buy and sell crypto?? I just verified myself there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

In this market,

Of course bro I been following you here and you've been solid, I also trust your judgement 100%. thanks for ur time boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Fastt:

Pls know what you shill here. I understand ppl are trying to make it. No one is sure of this market, you should take it like gambling and not making it look like your are crypto finance guru.

Some ppl here literally pump in their last saving to project only to be rug later.
Shine you eyes ppl, the wolf's are here to get your money. Don't give it them easily. Do the necessary research before dumping your hard earn money. I don talk my own. Let him who has ears hear .

You will see the profit of 1 out of 10 trades but will never share the loss.

Meanwhile ARB is gearing up.
how is bet related to crypto?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

The majority now believes that BTC will nosedive to the $30K area, and history has it that BTC do the opposite of the majority’s expectations.

Psychology of trading, I may be wrong.
May head $46K 🚀🚀🚀

BTC had touched 45K, what’s stopping it from 46K this time🙄
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
If only you know what's going on these blockchains:

SOLANA
POLKADOT
SHIBARIUM

& This Oracle:
LINKCHAIN

You won't sleep on them...

Some blockchains, coins, and tokens may be silent, but they're gathering momentum. Holochain

On this day, DOT was around $3.6
Link $7.11
Sol $21.66
HOT 0.0011
Shib 0.000006

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Larryc(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
OpenPad is an IDO/Launchpad platform...it's still at it's early stage.

They are currently running an airdrop for their community.

Join the OpenPad community and be a part of something extraordinary with total rewards of 3,000,000 OPAD.

You can get your share of the 3m OPAD by performing some little tasks.

Here is the link👇

https://wn.nr/ZsKsBxR

Even apart from the airdrop, keep an eye on the project...they have a robust community and lots of ongoing partnerships.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2023
I think SOL to $116 huh🙄
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Owolabi97(m): 2:36am On Dec 23, 2023
Pls is there a remedy for me the coin I bought is not going up.it keeps going down😭😭😭
1000sat why why cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by thormeydey: 2:49am On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

TG Airdrops are useless
Yes, I know but this looks good.
Picture attached not mine but from group

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ProphetUtuocha: 4:07am On Dec 23, 2023
#LUNC is one crypto to watch. With the Raye of burning and the commitment of the technical team, #LUNC can easily ride to over 1000%.
Note: this is not an investment advice. DYDD.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Efetabore: 5:29am On Dec 23, 2023
Guys what about the News of Cbn lifting ban on crypto? Does it mean we can buy directly from our bank account without using p2p?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ProphetUtuocha: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2023
Terra Luna classic (LUNC) cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hoelujohn: 5:56am On Dec 23, 2023
Efetabore:
Guys what about the News of Cbn lifting ban on crypto? Does it mean we can buy directly from our bank account without using p2p?
Bye bye-bye to p2p.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
good evening I just started following you, is OKX a good app to buy and sell crypto?? I just verified myself there
yes it's good.

If you can, opt for binance 👍
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2023
Guys be careful out there. Avoid unverified links.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 6:13am On Dec 23, 2023
BREAKING: CBN Lifts restrictions on Nigerian Banks from facilitating Crypto transactions.

This means that in the coming weeks, you’ll be able to buy Crypto with your bank card.

Progress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 6:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Buy and hold jto /usdt for a few weeks.👍

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 6:41am On Dec 23, 2023
henrycryptmento:
yes it's good.

If you can, opt for binance 👍
I have binance account but the app can’t download on my phone due to location ,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 6:44am On Dec 23, 2023
henrycryptmento:
Buy and hold jto /usdt for a few weeks.👍
is it this jto?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2023
Hope they're not planning to do something bad like this, I don't trust government.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2023
Nickelodeon93:
I have binance account but the app can’t download on my phone due to location ,
your location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.