Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320855 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 6:29am On Jan 01
zotorux:

I hope you got out early enough tho.
sure. Tp reached. Trade closed.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 6:33am On Jan 01
Just look at TRB shocked

Have added it to shit coins

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by trafficpools: 6:53am On Jan 01
henrycryptmento:
Guess how much profit made here 😘😘

Happy new year guys 🥂
chai, I missed this big time!!!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 6:59am On Jan 01
henrycryptmento:
send a dm please. I don't know if links of such is allowed here.

Sent
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:25am On Jan 01
Omo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:32am On Jan 01
Ekehwinz:
Just look at TRB shocked

Have added it to shit coins
cheesy i hope you nor collect new year dumping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gabaih(m): 10:38am On Jan 01
santos123:
Omo

😔
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Boon000: 11:12am On Jan 01
[quote author=henrycryptmento post=127709681] Sent Sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Boon000: 11:18am On Jan 01
henrycryptmento:
send a dm too then

I've sent a mail Sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Jan 01
Using the 3 Wise Box strategy I exposed some days ago, in 2023, I want to say thank you to TRB. I shorted it from box three in 4 different exchanges. I have a 98% winning rate with this strategy. I revealed it for free because I want everyone to benefit from it.

I feel some of you don't really take advantage of it because it's free. Sad! cry

20 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01
whale sell off 😀

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01
Boon000:

I've sent a mail Sir
sent
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01
What happened with TRB is normal. Like I told someone yesterday, TRB is a pointer to what the bull run feels like, and the dump that follows if you do not have an exit strategy.

Will TRB pump again, yes, but it needs some rest...that is an outlier that has been pumping and increasing in this bear market even up to prebull.

Check any chart of bull run pumps. There is always two. It is either the first is smaller and the second pump larger, or the first one is larger, and the second one is smaller. So, you need to rest and check other narratives. I hope everyone learnt a thing or two.

Happy New Year to everyone on this thread!

Also, iLegendd...we appreciate revealing your strategy and educating us....Also, I have an assignment for you. I no fit send you work, I am a small person. Kindly check what happens with those boxes in a golden bull if it is the same. Whether there is a difference sort of...I mean the berserk bull run. I hope you understand. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01
twosquare:
What happened with TRB is normal. Like I told someone yesterday, TRB is a pointer to what the bull run feels like, and the dump that follows if you do not have an exit strategy.

Will TRB pump again, yes, but it needs some rest...that is an outlier that has been pumping and increasing in this bear market even up to prebull.

Check any chart of bull run pumps. There is always two. It is either one is smaller and the other is larger, and the other one is larger, and the second one is smaller. So, you need to rest and check other narratives. Hope everyone learnt a thing or two.

Happy New Year to everyone on this thread!

Also, iLegendd...we appreciate revealing your strategy and educating us....Also, I have an assignment for you. I no fit send you work, I am a small person. Kindly check what happens with those boxes in a golden bull if it is the same. Whether there is a difference sort of...I mean the berserk bull run. I hope you understand. Thanks.

In the post, I mentioned three types of parabolic moves. I came up with them from experience — not that they exist in a book.

To answer you, the 3 Wise Boxes won't work (I already said it in the post. I guess you've forgotten).

Number 2 or 3 on the image below will work, especially number 3. In fact, day 1 may do number 2 parabolic moves and day 2 number 3 and vice versa. It contains more than 3 boxes. Some can even take 10+ boxes in a day.

By the way, I came up with strategy 1 in 2023 (so it's relatively new) and it has been working, but after halving, we'll move to number 3 or worse, number 2. I hope I have answered you, Sir?

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01
One extra info.

After BTC has topped in this bullrun, alts will still pump parabolically for 3 extra weeks to give greedy and desperate people a sense that there is still more.

When they are all caught up in the pump, BTC will drop 7% or 10% and these alts will bleed. This trick will happen for 3 weeks and finally, there will be real blood of death. grin

The number 3 is a magical number in the crytpo world. BTC is even 3 letters too.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 1:06pm On Jan 01
henrycryptmento:
sent
I never get mail abi you just Dey send am to ghost
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01
Happy new year guys We pray the crypto market will favour us this year

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 2:03pm On Jan 01
Are you looking "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 at the Rate = N1000 - N1100/$.. And we also buy in bulk

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Let's make you happy with our complete transactions. Thank you

Prince Agunbiade Sanya

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TripleLTD: 2:22pm On Jan 01
sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01
"Do you really think ETF news will cause a sell the news event before reaching $100.000 or more?

Something as big as the ETF can cause huge FOMO among retail investors that will most likely pick up entries between 70-80k. The big media hype starts at 100k, and that’s the region I am expecting the trap to play out and the start of the new bear market. I think all of this is a process that will take approximately 12-16 months from now.

I don’t believe that the trap will stop at 40-50-60k. No, they will send it higher and higher till many retail, and new money gets into the market.

That’s the moment when we should realise profits. Now, it’s too early in my opinion .

When speaking about taking profits, I mean our long-term investment bags that will see a huge reset during the process of selling and a huge update on the moment of new golden moment of entry"

#Copied

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lm59: 2:36pm On Jan 01
Happy new year ya’all please show some Love bosses🙏🏽.. 7061668427Palmpay and God bless
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zotorux(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01
iLegendd:
Using the 3 Wise Box strategy I exposed some days ago, in 2023, I want to say thank you to TRB. I shorted it from box three in 4 different exchanges. I have a 98% winning rate with this strategy. I revealed it for free because I want everyone to benefit from it.

I feel some of you don't really take advantage of it because it's free. Sad! cry
I remembered your strategy but then it was pumping so hard. At box three if you don’t have enough funds like that, the exchanges would be at your funeral if you had shorted.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Comfort670: 4:07pm On Jan 01
Superpack589:

One thing I have learnt about this crypto market is that it is far more heartbreaking to get left behind than to be in a losing trade or lose a trade. Also it is a thrilling adventure to just watch your money go up and down with the tide and then eventually pump (or nose dive lol). This has made me give up day trading and I'm glad my patience is gradually increasing to be able to watch the market even when I'm in a losing position. I can't tell you how many times I have ended a losing position and then woke up to see that the asset has pumped. At that moment, I just say to myself - "If only I had just a little more patience".

But I still wonder how people manage to hold positions for months or even years anyway. That ability definitely takes some years to master. Kudos to all the veterans in the house.

Meanwhile 1000Bonk is pumping hard. That stupid coin that once wrecked me. Pepper body coin. I have vowed that I will get rich with that coin.

You can't get rich ripping people of their sweats like you do.

You guys should check out what I mean here. Superpack589 is a fraudster.

https://www.nairaland.com/7954760/calling-out-nairalander-refused-pay#127722347
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Comfort670: 4:12pm On Jan 01
Superpack589:
I can't do this anymore abeg e. I just lost all the money I used to invest in this crypto market. It happened first week of December when Bitcoin pumped. I was busy shorting the market. My heart was always racing like it wanted to explode. I don't know how I managed to enter the industry at such a wrong time.

I don't just know what came over me. And the money was even a loan o. Now I have to pay for 12 months from my salary and the interest is high. cry

I see people mocking somebody who just died because of 2.5 million. That's not even up to how much I lost. My heart almost failed me too. Some of you here have become so used to losing huge money that's why it does not move you. I takes years to develop that kind of big heart and not everybody can survive that lifestyle.

Yesterday, I tearfully withdrew the remaining $120 from the $1500 I enthusiastically deposited into my account in early December. Now I have decided to focus on my writing career.

This was not what I planned o. When I took that loan, I thought I would pay everything in a month and still have enough money to splash around during Christmas. Chai. I had big expectations. But I lost everything in less than a month. What a bad luck.

Crypto is not the only thing that can make somebody rich jare. It looks easy but is very hard. If not greed, why will somebody put in a particular amount and be expecting 100% profit in a few minutes or hours. This greed particularly took over me and impatience made it worse. Sometimes I would make profit but I wanted the profit to increase and then I would watch it go down again until I am losing and will then go and cancel the trade to prevent further loss. I was such a phool. I watched hundreds of dollars getting swallowed continously. And I was trading very aggressive-moving assets like 1000Bonk, 1000Lunc and Matic which even made the loss faster with their rapid movements. I started to feel the market was particularly against me. I felt somebody was looking at me and just directing the nets to catch me. I started looking at everything with suspicion.

I was angry with everybody. I was angry with myself, my family, I was even angry with God for what I did to myself o. I just ask God for forgiveness. It affected my relationship and career so much. I almost resigned o because I thought I would be rich soon. That would have keeled me.

I wish we could rewind time so I can undo this financial hole I just put myself.

I still bear a grudge for this crypto market and I believe one day I will come back to take back all my money it has swallowed. Or not cry

This is what happens when you rip people off when they work for you. You're still owing me and I'm glad I called you out.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Comfort670: 4:14pm On Jan 01
Superpack589:

Boss abeg I fit join una crew? Any whastapp group I can join for legit crypto update?

Whoever is the group admin that @Superpack589 joined, you need to remove him cos he's a fraudster.

Check here for proof:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 4:56pm On Jan 01
Chikacha:
My good people how una dey?

I have decided to forgive TRIAS.. Please apart from RMRK and PDEX, which other token get total supply of 20 million or less and have a Market capitalization of less than 50 million?

HERA

NETT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 5:00pm On Jan 01
henrycryptmento:
Guess how much profit made here 😘😘

Happy new year guys 🥂

Maybe 150$

Post profit
If you have mind!
That would give you a very big name and respect in this space

That was a nice trade btw
Using 10x leverage and getting such is a great feat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Intellab(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01
iLegendd:

In the post, I mentioned three types of parabolic moves. I came up with them from experience — not that they exist in a book.

To answer you, the 3 Wise Boxes won't work (I already said it in the post. I guess you've forgotten).

Number 2 or 3 on the image below will work, especially number 3. In fact, day 1 may do number 2 parabolic moves and day 2 number 3 and vice versa. It contains more than 3 boxes. Some can even take 10+ boxes in a day.

By the way, I came up with strategy 1 in 2023 (so it's relatively new) and it has been working, but after halving, we'll move to number 3 or worse, number 2. I hope I have answered you, Sir?

Where can I find the full strategy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:36pm On Jan 01
nna777:

Most alts were in overbought levels hence the pullbacks and ranging going on presently to liquidate over leveraged longs and shorts on both sides.

Market is likely going to be like this going into the new year . With the ETF approval scheduled for 10th of January, I expect market sentiment to shift positive which will drive btc to the 48k -50k levels.

Will there be a major correction after the news?
Most likely but we watch and see. If you aren’t in the market already, I suggest you hold on till month end to get a clearer picture.

Keep an eye on the bolded
Good evening everyone and a fruitful trading year to us all grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:52am On Jan 02
santos123:
arty

What do you think about this one, It doesn't look clean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ebowo(f), Samdebest and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.