Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320890 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18
Ibadan next …

Get ready

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18
studentofTruth:

Big bros, I have some 3k usd I want to play this crypto bull run with. But still confused how to go about it:

The coins to buy
Whether to do swing trading (taking profit after some 1-3x profit) and rotate into other coins or hold for up to 2025 or so.

Please could you offer some guidance? Thank you.
I don’t know much but ,
The 3k$ is equavalent to 3.3m.
If I were u, I’ll buy ETH odidi kan.
Then risk the rest on other coins I ‘feel’ will do numbers..

However , this is crypto , anything can happen📍

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 12:44pm On Jan 18
nna777:
If you can stay out of the market till month end. This is the time the market liquidates anyone trading futures especially high leverages.

Same with spot. This isn’t the time to buy yet. We’re waiting for the cross to the mid and low 30s
So basically I should go back to hunting for Defi jobs and trading Degen right??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 1:17pm On Jan 18
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate = N1150 - N1250/$

RATE CHANGES OVER TIME. ALWAYS ASK FOR CURRENT RATE

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#127967241

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

WE ALSO BUY & SELL CRYPTO

We'll be so glad to make you our customer.

Agunbiade Sanya

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 1:17pm On Jan 18
Binance has just listed manta today18th Jan, 2024 (in two days)

https://mantadrop.org/?ref=e6930ad4

Click on the link and earn 300 MANTA for free.

This coin might end up to be the exact fortune we are all craving for. Don't dull pls it's a promising year already filled with opportunities.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by udwise123: 1:49pm On Jan 18
Kingcid:

There is no need to bother myself anymore

I just realized I staked mine for 4 years

Maybe na my children go chop ice money
cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18
studentofTruth:

Big bros, I have some 3k usd I want to play this crypto bull run with. But still confused how to go about it:

The coins to buy
Whether to do swing trading (taking profit after some 1-3x profit) and rotate into other coins or hold for up to 2025 or so.

Please could you offer some guidance? Thank you.

I lost money doing swing trading when I started. Those losses were not in vain because I learned from them.

When it comes to crypto, I try not to be people's hero.

For me, I use multiple exchanges as my strategy to avoid having all my eggs in one or two baskets and end blowing it up through impulsive purchases. Shine objects never end. Money is a spirit and and the Devil is always spying on everyone's account. Any day you looseguard, you lose all or 90%.

So, consider having accounts in 10 exchanges and transfer $300 into each.

Use account number 10 to do your scalping or swing trading. When the market crashes in February, you buy with account 1 and 2. If it crashes further, you buy with account 3 and 4. If it crashes even further, you buy with account 5 and 6. Leave account 7, 8 and 9 as backup in case of unbearable disaster. You can even stake them if you wish or use money in account 7 and 8 for purchaseS of coins on DEX. This one makes more profit, but it may also rug pull and you lose everything.

That is my suggestion, but what you have in mind may be a better alternative. And yes, leave the market in early 2025 or thereabout. Though, it may spill into 2026, but it's better to leave when the ovation is loudest.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksmad(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18
Tolu1992:
Me too can't access my ice app but I have received token distribution on my trust wallet thus not up to what I have mined so far
I think for now they are distributing 10%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mrprince01(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18
$SFUND dipped.
Price - $3.15
IGO in few days

Buy!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:41pm On Jan 18
Guys, let’s talk about AIDOGE. What’s your perception ❓

SOL-BONK did🚀
AVAX- COQ did 🚀
ARB- AIDOGE ❓

BTC eyeing 45K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 3:48pm On Jan 18
Chikacha:

Very good plan as long as you are not chasing the INU family and their ancestors. WIKICAT, BILLICAT and all the cat family.. or just chasing that pastor that keeps prophesying crypto...

My point is if you want to go low, go low on coins with fundamentals.

You fit give us example of such coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 4:34pm On Jan 18
damiloladuke:

Thank you my Brother. 🙏 🙏 🙏
You for no say thank you na, you for attack am. Mumu grown up toddler
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 4:40pm On Jan 18
henrycryptmento:
on it.
Dropped my number but I can't find me in no group for 2days now boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 4:44pm On Jan 18
Chikacha:

Very good plan as long as you are not chasing the INU family and their ancestors. WIKICAT, BILLICAT and all the cat family.. or just chasing that pastor that keeps prophesying crypto...

My point is if you want to go low, go low on coins with fundamentals.

You mean that prophet on Twitter?? grin omo I almost fell until I figured him jux dey use spiritual vibe market those pump and dump Nigerian owned coins.

ThegreatDon:

You fit give us example of such coins

$CNS
$Oggyinu
$NAKA
$MSTR
$XEN

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by maestro299: 5:08pm On Jan 18
iLegendd:

I lost money doing swing trading when I started. Those losses were not in vain because I learned from them.

For me, I use multiple exchanges as my strategy to avoid having all my eggs in one or two baskets and end blowing it up through impulsive purchases. Shine objects never end. Money is a spirit and and the Devil is always spying on everyone's account. Any day you looseguard, you lose all or 90%.

Use account number 10 to do your scalping or swing trading. When the market crashes in February, you buy with account 1 and 2. If it crashes further, you buy with account 3 and 4. If it crashes even further, you buy with account 5 and 6. Leave account 7, 8 and 9 as backup in case of unbearable disaster. You can even stake them if you wish or use money in account 7 and 8 for purchaseS of coins on DEX. This one makes more profit, but it may also rug pull and you lose everything.

That is my suggestion, but what you have in mind may be a better alternative. And yes, leave the market in early 2025 or thereabout. Though, it may spill into 2026, but it's better to leave when the ovation is loudest.

I like the way your mind works.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18
So the whole bitcoin etf hype Na wash

Everybody was expecting btc to go parabolic once accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 5:26pm On Jan 18
The Market is testing peoples patience.

Everyone expected that #ETF will send everything but here we are ranging. As i said earlier they will never make it easy for you to make money.

Market moves money from the impatient to the patient.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:58pm On Jan 18
santos123:
also with less circulating coin supply
Yes. Less total supply.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by studentofTruth: 6:09pm On Jan 18
iLegendd:

Thank you so much boss.

But using only 300usd in account 1&2 might mean concentrating on only 2 to a few tokens. Do you advise concentrating on only 2-4 tokens all through the bull run, or have a diversified portfolio of up to 10 tokens?

Thank you once again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pikin1vex: 6:10pm On Jan 18
Today is Thursday 18th January 2024. The price of Aleph Zero is $1.22
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 6:29pm On Jan 18
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18
sheanzy:

It should have. The same reason there was a manipulated pump in the last week of August 2023. Harvesting a fruit before it ripens.

Of course, a volatile week was expected, but the January-3 dump destroyed everything. And the second like it is the "supposedly" hack post of Gaary Gen.sler. Jan 3 was a dump before its appointed time. Hence, there is a deficit.

My opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 7:50pm On Jan 18
Spider20:
Bitcoin will hit new ATH in the year November 2024,

Bull run might end on or before September 2025(August is likely).

#DYOR
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:10pm On Jan 18
GRACEGLORY:

I don’t think ETF hype will wear off, as ETFs offer a level of simplicity and cost-effectiveness that are attractive to many investors.
The smart money don’t need the shrimps money that are in the market. They looking for the whales money that are yet to come into the market. Those that would want to trade, or invest , or buy crypto stock without direct involvement with cryptocurrencies.

Gold is yet to lose its ETF hype of 2004

People are looking for where to put there money, so they don’t eat it, they want to multiply it. ETF will bring people from different walks of life. It will create marketers to market to illiterates, and literates alike.

ETF could make Bitcoin knock on Heavens doors.

People are looking for where to put there money, so they don’t eat it, they want to multiply it. ETF will bring people from different walks of life. It will create marketers to market to illiterates, and literates alike.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:35pm On Jan 18
Offpointng:

You for no say thank you na, you for attack am. Mumu grown up toddler

Mincing words with you is a waste of time judging from fact you come from a family of tribalistic bigots...You are obviously living a depressed and sad life.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 10:19pm On Jan 18
Good day Bro, please i need guidance on that post on airdrops abeg, the one you posted by Token Metric... Thank you for your help boss

iLegendd:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18
henrycryptmento:
sequence to this guys. I'm now ready to show you guys different ways to grow in crypto.

Drop your WhatsApp contact or dm me to add up.
update:

I'm aware of those not added yet to the group after dropping their number. Please be patient as I will be able to add all numbers this coming days. I never knew WhatsApp can mistakenly have issues with users.

Hold on guys as I'm well prepared to share my knowledge with all of you 🥂

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 12:32am On Jan 19
My people so no body is talking about USD heading where we know know

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 12:34am On Jan 19
E sure say we go fit partake for this coming bull with the way dollar is skyrocketing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuristForest: 3:17am On Jan 19
sheanzy:

The ETF was already built into the rally that had ensued. Everything is in the chart!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:11am On Jan 19
SolarE:
Good day Bro, please i need guidance on that post on airdrops abeg, the one you posted by Token Metric... Thank you for your help boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaJOH-qQ4po?si=oSgdW59gu1a_-zJP

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Lookandlaugh, Buddy0, k10 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.