Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285882 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:10pm On Feb 03
clems88:
someone once said that buying old coins for this bull run is waste of time, that they wount perform instead we should buy only newly listed coins. Please what's your opinion about it

The devil pulled off his biggest ruse—don't buy the old coins—and more than 85% of the people bought into his lie.
Most of the coins and tokens that survived winter aggressions are well grounded projects, in facts, those with little or no ads at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3428#127739618

LINK is an old coin
SOL is an OLD COIN
BCH is an old coin
Avax is an old coin

Et’cetera… and they ain’t started yet.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:25pm On Feb 03
GRACEGLORY:

The devil pulled off his biggest ruse—don't buy the old coins—and more than 85% of the people bought into his lie.
Most of the coins and tokens that survived winter aggressions are well grounded projects, in facts, those with little or no ads at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3428#127739618

LINK is an old coin
SOL is an OLD COIN
BCH is an old coin
Avax is an old coin

MOVR is an old coin.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03
GRACEGLORY:

LINK is an old coin
SOL is an OLD COIN
BCH is an old coin
Avax is an old coin

thanks. Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 5:33pm On Feb 03
GRACEGLORY:

Let’s be realistic, BTC won’t do X10 in the bull run. But many ALTS will X20, X100…

I’m investing into Alts.

ALTs aren’t really cryptocurrencies in the way most people think about them.
These assets aren’t “fantasy internet money” either. Alts are most revolutionary technologies ever created or invented.

The similarity and the underlying technology behind Bitcoin and altcoins is the blockchain, that is, virtual ledger. These are simply software programs.

Purchasing an altcoin is similar to investing in a venture capital firm.
You are investing in small startups that are attempting to overthrow established, ineffective business models and firms that take advantage of their clients.

People need to adopt a more positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies; they are not imaginary online cash; rather, they represent investments in infrastructure that improves the quality, productivity, and efficiency of our lives.

Can you list the alts
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03
What do u guys think of arb and aave?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 6:50pm On Feb 03
GRACEGLORY:

📌

This is to remind you in few years, in case you refuse to be opened to learning.

And don’t be insulting, who’s bullshiting ❓
Those that respect self don’t disrespect others. There are polite ways to partake or contribute on forums.

Please what a cheaper way to bridge ETH on optimism to Ethereum network?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:18am On Feb 04
SoftChordz:
I bought a shitload of XRP since 2021 but this coin keeps messing with me. It doesn't pass ath it's just going slightly up and down. It's annoying. Though I love the coin's utility but no be wetin we go eat.
just hold....xrp will make you prosper...few will make it to the other side

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlesilver(m): 6:59am On Feb 04
GRACEGLORY:

Let’s be realistic, BTC won’t do X10 in the bull run. But many ALTS will X20, X100…

I’m investing into Alts.

ALTs aren’t really cryptocurrencies in the way most people think about them.
These assets aren’t “fantasy internet money” either. Alts are most revolutionary technologies ever created or invented.

The similarity and the underlying technology behind Bitcoin and altcoins is the blockchain, that is, virtual ledger. These are simply software programs.

Purchasing an altcoin is similar to investing in a venture capital firm.
You are investing in small startups that are attempting to overthrow established, ineffective business models and firms that take advantage of their clients.

People need to adopt a more positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies; they are not imaginary online cash; rather, they represent investments in infrastructure that improves the quality, productivity, and efficiency of our lives.

Thank you for the feedback. I have some good altcoins already. I just want to hold some BTC. I am ok if it can do 2X in the next bull run.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rainbow10: 10:01am On Feb 04
Will this upcoming Bull run extend towards 2026?

@Graceglory I really need your input in this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:17am On Feb 04
Mayerooona:
Good morning family, I am back again cool

I realised some persons followed me and someone also messaged me on TG, so I am back with updates folks.

I qualified for $Zeta airdrop, took profits and then I realised $ZETA is the first omnichain Layer 1 supporting BTC, EVMs and smartcontracts

$ZETA is able to connect to heterogeneous chains including bitcoin thus providing everyone with
fully chain-agnostic interoperability

The current valuation is around $300M marketcap.

So small, it's supposed to be in billions. So i bought my bag back grin and made around 100%.

Now, i have sold some, taken profits and left capital which was an airdrop of course grin

$Zeta has no major unlock untill in the next 5 months, I know this lil dip is because of airdrop claimors. After this dip they gonna pump it...... before that 5 months time where VC's will sell some for profits. They cannot dump this Gem at 300M MC... you get.

So officially, my current Hodling bags;

1. $SUIP (still very strong at $0.16 got in around $0.04

2. $OOFI (Ordinas lagging sha... bitcoin ordinals hype again probablyafter halving )

3. $ML. (I might sell this and move liquidity to $Zeta. $Zeta is way better....)

4. $ZETA

I still never settle for meme.. seems all.memes are dumping like mad recently.

So na so e be my people... the harvest go long....

I dey look for small cap quality AI coin. Tag me if you know any, make I reasearch on am too.

See you guys till further notice cool
which other Airdrop you dae run wey sure na?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayerooona: 11:17am On Feb 04
sweetveek:
which other Airdrop you dae run wey sure na?

I run memecoin.

We still dey wait for update from the team...

Werey people.

The only active one I dey now, na notcoin game for Ton blockchain, and I dey highest rank, which is diamond.

If you wun join, send me DM on TG for Referral link so our two go chop bonus @mayerooona

Team dun hint say launching na in a few weeks.

Probably in a month time.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayerooona: 11:19am On Feb 04
santos123:
Is it oofp?

Yes boss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayerooona: 11:24am On Feb 04
Alexas58:
Check out this token RNDR..
Looks very good with the set up.
I think it can do a little run
Bag some now at 4.912

$RNDR no bad shaa, na coins wey never experience bull run I dey find.

I dey try avoid older coins, except of course na ETH or BTC.

So coins wey them release last year, this year or go soon release naim I dey find.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoftChordz: 11:52am On Feb 04
Hudson777:
just hold....xrp will make you prosper...few will make it to the other side
bro I'm diamond 💎💎 hands on XRP. I'm waiting till it reaches $100 or $50 I bought lots of it bro. I missed Bitcoin I'm not missing XRP, many people laugh about XRP and I smile because they don't know what's coming.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 12:02pm On Feb 04
SoftChordz:
bro I'm diamond 💎💎 hands on XRP. I'm waiting till it reaches $100 or $50 I bought lots of it bro. I missed Bitcoin I'm not missing XRP, many people laugh about XRP and I smile because they don't know what's coming.

Hmmm

Check supply

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quitmast: 12:33pm On Feb 04
SoftChordz:
Ripple going to $100?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 12:48pm On Feb 04
Incognito9:
Riding the gainers cool

E sharp 😎
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04
SoftChordz:

Nothing is coming anywhere!

Abeg no dey whine us,

The highest that XRP can do is $5

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoftChordz: 3:38pm On Feb 04
IronCastle:

Abeg no dey whine us,

they naive people also said that about BTC. I'm not telling you or anyone to buy just skip my post if u don't like XRP or believe what I'm saying pls. No be force
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04
Do you see sol at $800 ?

I also got into $Jup do you think it can reach uniswap former ATH ?

Happy Sunday ser

GRACEGLORY:

LINK is an old coin
SOL is an OLD COIN
BCH is an old coin
Avax is an old coin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okunwaye(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04
SoftChordz:
they naive people also said that about BTC. I'm not telling you or anyone to buy just skip my post if u don't like XRP or believe what I'm saying pls. No be force
100 billion total suppy with 55 billion already in circulation, you must be joking

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04
Mayerooona:

$RNDR no bad shaa, na coins wey never experience bull run I dey find.

I dey try avoid older coins, except of course na ETH or BTC.

So coins wey them release last year, this year or go soon release naim I dey find.

Drop your utility bags nau, idolo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okunwaye(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04
i rather hold core than this shitty xrp grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 4:41pm On Feb 04
Do y'all think 1inch and ftm coin will reach it's Ath?

GRACEGLORY:

LINK is an old coin
SOL is an OLD COIN
BCH is an old coin
Avax is an old coin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mamadf: 5:27pm On Feb 04
Where una dey see money buy all this coins keep, because I need idea o to invest o

Also guys what do you guys think about tether come tomorrow Monday (up nor down).
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Djdamian(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04
GRACEGLORY:

📌

This is to remind you in few years, in case you refuse to be opened to learning.

And don’t be insulting, who’s bullshiting ❓
Those that respect self don’t disrespect others. There are polite ways to partake or contribute on forums.

Cryptocurrency prices can be highly volatile, leading to uncertainty and big risk,it can't be seen, felt nor can it be touched. Unlike traditional banking systems, cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible, so there's no recourse for users in case of errors or fraud.

I never disrespected anyone. Just saying your last statement is BS in my opinion and I don't agree to it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:

Cryptocurrency prices can be highly volatile, leading to uncertainty and big risk,it can't be seen, felt nor can it be touched. Unlike traditional banking systems, cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible, so there's no recourse for users in case of errors or fraud.

I never disrespected anyone. Just saying your last statement is BS in my opinion and I don't agree to it

BS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 6:28pm On Feb 04
IronCastle:

Abeg no dey whine us,

xrp might surpass 1 dollar this year around september
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ClearDway4me: 7:29pm On Feb 04
Good evening bosses,
Thanks for contributing to this amazing thread.
I want to seek your guidance on joining crypto this year, I'm a complete novice.
Please what are the resources to learn about crypto, crypto trading and all activities relating to crypto. I will appreciate link to resources, tutorials and relevants.
Thanks bosses
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04
Rainbow10:
Will this upcoming Bull run extend towards 2026?

@Graceglory I really need your input in this.
which bullrun is that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:00pm On Feb 04
OgogoroFreak:
which bullrun is that?

This particular bull run we're in now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.