Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294630 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22
Deasegun19:
Sooner it will affect the app.

We need to be prepared.

We need ways forward from that point.
Na so Twitter take start.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22
"We had noise at 16k
We had noise at 25k
We had noise at 40k
We had noise at 48k
We now have noise at 52k

Soon, we will have noise at 62k, 68k, 80k, 90k, 100k....

Noise never stops, hold spot or get slaughtered."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22
"The B/TC bull run is on its way:

In 30 days B/TC will be between 52k-65k

In 60 days, B/TC will be between 50k-69k

In 90 days, B/TC will be between 40-50k

In 120 days, B/TC will be between 50-80k

In September, October, far above 100k

We will see a correction to the 40-44k region, but not now!

The only question is, will it be 60 days before halving or after halving? Take your bets, my bet is we will see more upside now, and correction after halving."

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebubu2: 1:12pm On Feb 22
Guys pls my OKX app is not verifying me

I’ve switched to Web, logged in but it is still not verifying my NIN or BVN, with the case of international passport it rejected my selfie which it asked for after I uploaded my international passport.

I have created an account for my younger bro, virgin account but it still refuses to verify. Exactly same response.

I messaged someone to buy his okx, he said it’s unverified, I asked him to verify it and he shows me the same response my own and my bro own says.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:50pm On Feb 22
GRACEGLORY:

Well, i was hoping BTC will touch the $53K one more time before a dive to the $50K, but it went for the $50K directly, and back up to the $52K area to meet with a resistance.

So, what now from here🙄⁉️

Possibly… until there’s a certainty.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebubu2: 1:55pm On Feb 22
This thread disgusts me

I’ve repeatedly asked one question for almost 1 week without reply

I have asked another one, nobody is replying.

Nobody assisting eachother or interacting with new comers

Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:57pm On Feb 22
Ebubu2:

I’ve switched to Web, logged in but it is still not verifying my NIN or BVN, with the case of international passport it rejected my selfie which it asked for after I uploaded my international passport.

I have created an account for my younger bro, virgin account but it still refuses to verify. Exactly same response.

I messaged someone to buy his okx, he said it’s unverified, I asked him to verify it and he shows me the same response my own and my bro own says.

WHAT IS GOING ON?
My okx is verified. What is your price?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22
Ebubu2:
This thread disgusts me
I’ve repeatedly asked one question for almost 1 week without reply
I have asked another one, nobody is replying.
Nobody assisting eachother or interacting with new comers
Thank you
What is your question?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22
BannedUser:

Oga, I don't understand your reasoning. He has actually preserved the value of his money. A car worth $5000 in December hasn't changed in price till now, but your Naira has lost around 20% in value within the same period. If he converted Naira to USD in December, he can still afford to buy the car now but he can't do the same if he was still holding Naira.
Let me share a personal experience : A car I saw priced at ₦3.5m in December is still at the same amount today. If I swapped my money to $$$ then, I can still buy the same car today at a 20% discount. There is even a lag in the rate at which $$$ is increasing and when it starts to affect locally priced items.

You need to learn how to make money...

Where the car dey I wan buy. na Toks?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebubu2: 2:56pm On Feb 22
tyup:

What is your question?

Image below

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22
Ebubu2:

Image below

This one pass me cuz I got no idea. my own din give me this problem when I was registering. sorwi.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 3:01pm On Feb 22
Ebubu2:

Image below
Have you spoken with their customer care?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 3:25pm On Feb 22
#APY vs #APR: What’s the Difference?

#APY, or annual percentage yield, incorporates interest compounded quarterly, monthly, weekly, or daily, while APR, or annual percentage rate, doesn’t. This simple distinction can make a significant difference to the calculations for returns over a period of time. It is therefore important to understand how these two metrics are calculated and what it means for the returns that you can earn on your digital funds.

#APR

#APR stands for annual percentage rate. This is the simpler of the two terms. In simple terms, the Annual percentage rate is the interest a lender is bound to earn on their money. Also, the borrower pays for the interest over one year.

#APY

#APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield. Unlike in the #APR model, where you get a fixed amount after every year, which is decided upon by the initial principal amount itself, in the annual percentage yield, you will receive some interest every month.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22
The simplest question no one has answered here is, why can't the government ban BDC and allow banks to sell dollar at certain rate?

What special value is the black market adding to our economy that such policy cannot be implemented?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22
BannedUser:

Oga, I don't understand your reasoning. He has actually preserved the value of his money. A car worth $5000 in December hasn't changed in price till now, but your Naira has lost around 20% in value within the same period. If he converted Naira to USD in December, he can still afford to buy the car now but he can't do the same if he was still holding Naira.
Let me share a personal experience : A car I saw priced at ₦3.5m in December is still at the same amount today. If I swapped my money to $$$ then, I can still buy the same car today at a 20% discount. There is even a lag in the rate at which $$$ is increasing and when it starts to affect locally priced items.

You need to learn how to make money...

You said net worth has increased I quoted that comment.

Now you're saying he preserved the value of his money. Are they the same thing to you.

Leave that argument sha and drop potential x 50 coins let me ape.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by studentofTruth: 5:25pm On Feb 22
just read NG government blocks access to some crypto exchanges

https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1760696670860284058
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NigerianEagle: 8:23pm On Feb 22
studentofTruth:
just read NG government blocks access to some crypto exchanges

https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1760696670860284058

This is just the beginning.

We're still compiling the list of others to be blocked as well

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 8:44pm On Feb 22
SUPERPACK:
Putin have proven this to be false.
no russia is not completely dictatorship...

U have been lie to by the media...

Dictator is meant to fail.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 8:52pm On Feb 22
How do you guys are access binance app now I try accessing it through a Chrome browser but it was not working through how can I access it through Chrome browser your help highly needed thanks in advance

I use MTN for for trying it but it was not going through at all if there is any alternative I can use to access the binance app please try help me make I do remove the small change wey having inside binance before something fishy happens
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by egbeocha(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22
FuckingNaira:
How do you guys are access binance app now I try accessing it through a Chrome browser but it was not working through how can I access it through Chrome browser your help highly needed thanks in advance

I use MTN for for trying it but it was not going through at all if there is any alternative I can use to access the binance app please try help me make I do remove the small change wey having inside binance before something fishy happens

U can use private DNS. Change it to
dns.google or dns.quad9.net or dns.adguard.com

Go to your phone Setting>connection>private dns and do that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 9:33pm On Feb 22
egbeocha:

thanks bro is it here

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22
But my binance app is working smoothly.... without any vpn

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Atabobo001(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22
Join this legit Airdrop direct from ShibaInu 👇🚀https:///OfficialShibaInuBot?start=5505632314

Get 20000000($190) after joining💵
... DON'T FADE ✅
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 9:45pm On Feb 22
egbeocha:

bro unable to save why
Abi i did it wrong

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Atabobo001(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22
#Join this legit Airdrop direct from ShibaInu 👇🚀https:///OfficialShibaInuBot?start=5505632314

Get 20000000($190) after joining💵
... DON'T FADE ✅
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 10:07pm On Feb 22
Binance.com working with private DNS, but I'm afraid these MFs will soon block this update.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 10:12pm On Feb 22
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1550 - N1600/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#128522159

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE & other Crypto with us

Thank you.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by blackdodo: 10:13pm On Feb 22
Ebubu2:

Image below

Why OKX? Is there a particular coin you need to get that's not listed on another exchange?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22
OKX of recent has issues with verification...except what you are looking for is not on another exchange, I would have advise you to go for others.
Ebubu2:

Image below

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 10:56pm On Feb 22
NigerianEagle:

This is just the beginning.

We're still compiling the list of others to be blocked as well
You and your government go block taya. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebubu2: 11:20pm On Feb 22
twosquare:
OKX of recent has issues with verification...except what you are looking for is not on another exchange, I would have advise you to go for others.
I get spot signals from a group and it does very well and the coins are largely found on okx cos most new cryptos are listed there before going to binance like 2months after, by then they have traded the crypto and made lots of profit before it goes to Binance et cetera.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22
Ebubu2:
I get spot signals from a group and it does very well and the coins are largely found on okx cos most new cryptos are listed there before going to binance like 2months after, by then they have traded the crypto and made lots of profit before it goes to Binance et cetera.
You may want to use O/KX wallet (self-custody) and get the coins there if you are so bent on it. However, you will have to sell manually rather than auto limit sell order central exchanges provide. Also, you will bear swap fees, etc., but to reduce this, I suggest you always use BNB and Polygon networks if the coins are listed on them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: santos123(m), Paykay, Zico4real(m), mk82(m), Ummuaisha(f), michealewela, Geekels and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.