Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3315915 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 12:44pm On Feb 26
LandMann:
Government agents are now very plenty on this thread, asking questions about how to access different crypto exchange and other dumb questions just to get information they'll use to strangulate those still doing crypto. Answer their questions at your own peril. Better still, lead them down a rabbit hole
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26
Infinixhot2:

sir, that is the location should only be set to non restricted countries? or am i missing anything?
Mke person utilize this bull run do smetn before person POP
Yes, preferably African.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Decryptor(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26
iLegendd:
See the image below.

The first two. I think it's even 3 of them, but I have only used the first two and funded them with USDT.

For Cardify, I only used it twice last year to make an urgent payment and haven't used it since then. It can be funded with Naira or USDT via TRC20 network.

Modified:

Let me check if they have referral so that I fit benefit small even though I no like all these referral things. Make I start to dey learn am. cheesy

https://app.cardify.co/referral/index?username=ilegend

That Cardify is useless. They don't allow funding via Tether. How many wallets have TRC20 network?

TRC20 is not even in Binance and Trust Wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:13pm On Feb 26
Emmizay12:

Omo we have moved on to other things,, most of us are now into affiliate marketing and freelance jobs

You have been distracted from the bull run and you seem at peace with it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:16pm On Feb 26
santos123:
I just hope they is no upcoming bad news. Anytime market is bullish, na that time I go dey see CPI up and down.

There’s much liquidity below and above the range 51-53K sides), hence, the price fluctuations.
There may be need for some evil or good news to do justice. 😆

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:08pm On Feb 26
GRACEGLORY:
Guys, let’s talk about AIDOGE. What’s your perception ❓

SOL-BONK did🚀
AVAX- COQ did 🚀
ARB- AIDOGE ❓

BTC eyeing 45K

I’ll leave this here
ARB- AIDOGE 🚀
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThiagoKid(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26
FuckingNaira:
So Nigeria don successfully block all these crypto exchange I can't even access any single crypto exchange on my phone, on my Chrome browser unless I use VPN and my serious fear is login in with VPN
So how do you people access crypto exchange currently?

It is only for you.

Others, like we, still have access.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Infinixhot2: 2:49pm On Feb 26
some people can still access their binance without vpn or even changing anything while others can not
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogawisdom(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26
Good news

Naira on massive recovery mode

I hope it will be sustainable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26
ogawisdom:
Good news

Some of you should be comedians...it fell from 1900naira to 1300 in the past 72 hours..and now it is going back up again and it is presently at 1620..is that what you call recovery ?? For something that is doing dump and pump??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 3:47pm On Feb 26
I have not seen any recovery so far. Upon all the gra gra last weekend, i was hoping we will be at 800-1000k by now.

Ariwo ko ni music!

ogawisdom:
Good news

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26
Omobola121:
I have not seen any recovery so far. Upon all the gra gra last weekend, i was hoping we will be at 800-1000k by now.

Ariwo ko ni music!

My sister I was shocked when that guy mentioned "recovery"..or maybe recovery now have another meaning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 4:05pm On Feb 26
ogawisdom:
Good news

recovery won't happen this year

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluearrow: 4:06pm On Feb 26
ogawisdom:
Good news

Since u were born in this country, have u seen anything that has ever gone up & come down?? Naira didn't start falling under this govt, check history since 1999, it has been on a steady decline. What is worrying is the rate at which it is falling under this govt, not that it won't fall, we don't have the economy capacity to support the naira to withstand usd without paying subsidy on it. You people actually think binance is responsible for naira fall😂😂 How much do u think Nigerians have on binance? Binance is only publishing what u people want to see. Only binance have these rates.

A country without power supply, high insecurity, all companies have left for Ghana due to high cost of production, high corruption, no export, high unemployment, high debt, u think it is one small boy with less than 50k usdt in binance doing P2P that is making the currency of such a nation to fall? Make we dey look, hope u will start updating us too when prices start going up.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26
Decryptor:

That Cardify is useless. They don't allow funding via Tether. How many wallets have TRC20 network?

TRC20 is not even in Binance and Trust Wallet
Okay. I didn't know they were useless, but they were useful to me last year and I funded it with USDT.

I just had to check now after reading your negative review to see if the funding via USDT has been suspended, but it's still there.

I'm not promoting them. I only used them and they were useful to me.

Which alternative do you suggest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26
Infinixhot2:
some people can still access their binance without vpn or even changing anything while others can not
We are those people.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26
LandMann:
Government agents are now very plenty on this thread, asking questions about how to access different crypto exchange and other dumb questions just to get information they'll use to strangulate those still doing crypto. Answer their questions at your own peril. Better still, lead them down a rabbit hole
In summary, before you answer any question, check when the account was created. If it's late 2023 and early 2024, don't answer or charge them $500 USDT to answer. They are spies from the government. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26
Decryptor:

Does it have a minimum funding threshold?
So you haven't even used it but concluded it can't be funded via USDT. Chai! My fellow Nigerians. cry

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26
Omobola121:

Ariwo ko ni music!

Common, I believe ogawisdom is being sarcastic.

Sarcasm....

Irman
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:11pm On Feb 26
GRACEGLORY:

There’s much liquidity below and above the range 51-53K sides), hence, the price fluctuations.
There may be need for some evil or good news to do justice. 😆

Confirmation will come with a daily closure above this resistance level. With that, 55K, 60K in view

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sammy2flow(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26
Smithwilliams826:
They will soon block that one as you done reveal am.

I also hope it's not a scam site?

Yes , it legit. I know over 6 links to log in my crypto account. Anyways, I won’t be reveal it here again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 6:16pm On Feb 26
GRACEGLORY:

I’ll leave this here
ARB- AIDOGE 🚀

My bro, please break this down for other newbies
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26
santos123:
I just hope they is no upcoming bad news. Anytime market is bullish, na that time I go dey see CPI up and down.
There DEFINITELY will be before halving. It's normal manipulation we're all used to.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26
Since I started crypto, wherever my liquidation is, be it a short or a long, the market always hit it just to liquidate me before reversing. So, I decided to set a trap and my short liquidation is at 56.6k.

I want the market to liquidate my Bybit short so that I'll attack with my other exchanges. I pray I get liquidated so that my trick will be put to use.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 6:57pm On Feb 26
iLegendd:
Since I started crypto, wherever my liquidation is, be it a short or a long, the market always hit it just to liquidate me before reversing. So, I decided to set a trap and my short liquidation is at 56.6k.

I want the market to liquidate my Bybit short so that I'll attack with my other exchanges. I pray I get liquidated so that my trick will be put to use.
Lol. Are you actually praying to get liquidated? grin Nothing wey I no go see for here o.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:03pm On Feb 26
Be careful with fishy links. Most ppl become desperate and start clicking on what so ever. Relax and wait a little for your exchange to work, if not use VPN, log in, swap your tokens into one, then transfer to hot wallet while waiting to get a working exchange.
You have several of these exchanges. Worst comes to worst you use bisq.

Feb 26 : BTC is 84,000,000.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 7:16pm On Feb 26
watchout
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 7:19pm On Feb 26
sammy2flow:

Yes , it legit. I know over 6 links to log in my crypto account. Anyways, I won’t be reveal it here again.
better
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26
Superpack589:

Lol. Are you actually praying to get liquidated? grin Nothing wey I no go see for here o.
It appears you have not read his past posts on this thread. cheesy

I suggest you do...

Sometimes, we trade against bots and algorithms....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Horluwahighdee(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26
So I can't buy usdt via binance p2p again right? Or what's the latest with the regulations?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 8:09pm On Feb 26
Except miracle happen naira is hitting minimum 2500

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogawisdom(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26
USD crashing with speed

More trouble for the enemies of Naija

Only today moved from 1780 to 1500

Better days ahead

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Robnectar(m), rgjs, Tflex01, Geekels, karkinase(m), sheanzy(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.