Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3313581 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:21am On Mar 05
santos123:
incoming dip?
With this ETF, we don't know when dip will come again. Even the smartest people in the game are confused.

It's just better to be in a position, whether dip or no dip than out of position while working hard/smart in your other businesses to generate more money incase a dip comes so you can buy more.

Honestly, there will definitely be a dip, but the ETF gang will determine when it will happen. They have taken control of BTC. We, the masses, are either going to follow them or watch them. Those are the only two options.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:22am On Mar 05
Sarahray:

Pls is Myro a good coin to buy?
Binance will list it, so something good is coming to Myro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:37am On Mar 05
iLegendd:
With this ETF, we don't know when dip will come again. Even the smartest people in the game are confused.

It's just better to be in a position, whether dip or no dip than out of position while working hard/smart in your other businesses to generate more money incase a dip comes so you can buy more.

Honestly, there will definitely be a dip, but the ETF gang will determine when it will happen. They have taken control of BTC. We, the masses, are either going to follow them or watch them. Those are the only two options.

Following them like sheep to the slaughter. grin

Anyway, we can see that the tides have change since ETF was approved. BTC trying to make new ATH before halving, points to that.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Intellab(m): 7:38am On Mar 05
No one is talking about SHIBA grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 7:44am On Mar 05
iLegendd:
Sorry to ask,where did u get that information cos the way that myro is pumping eh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 7:45am On Mar 05
iLegendd:
I just saw it now on Binance announcement channel,thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:51am On Mar 05
Sarahray:

Sorry to ask,where did u get that information cos the way that myro is pumping eh
I use an app called Coinglass. When a coin is about to be listed on an exchange, it informs me ahead of time. There are other apps that do that too like CoinMarketCAL and others.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 7:56am On Mar 05
iLegendd:
I use an app called Coinglass. When a coin is about to be listed on an exchange, it informs me ahead of time. There are other apps that do that too.
Wow thanks,do u advise someone who is holding it to sell nw before listing or hold cos I knw people will start shorting it when it gets listed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:03am On Mar 05
Sarahray:

Wow thanks,do u advise someone who is holding it to sell nw before listing or hold cos I knw people will start shorting it when it gets listed
I don't really buy when things are pumping except I just ape in and out.

With the way things are, the longer you wait for a coin to get in, the more it pumps, but the moment you get in, it changes direction.

So, only patience can save us in this bull run and also, this same patience can make us miss a lot. It's now a personal choice for an individual.

For me, it's better I miss and my USDT is intact than I don't miss, but my USDT is down by a huge number. In this crypto world, opportunity never ends. Simple.

I'm being vague so you'll make your decision by yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 8:05am On Mar 05
iLegendd:
I don't really buy when things are pumping except I just ape in and out.

With the way things are, the longer you wait for a coin to get in, the more it pumps, but the moment you get in, it changes direction.

So, only patience can save us in this bull run and also, this same patience can make us miss a lot. It's now a personal choice for an individual.

For me, it's better I miss and my USDT is intact than I don't miss, but my USDT is down by a huge number. In this crypto world, opportunity never ends. Simple.

I'm being vague so you'll make your decision by yourself.

Thanks I appreciate ur response

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:33am On Mar 05
Stay organised.

One way for people to stay organised with the coins they want, wish for or want to monitor is to download CoinMarketcap app, register, and click on Watchlist.

From the arrow in the picture below

Number 2 is to create a name for your Watchlist. Number 3 is to add coins to your watchlist. Number 4 (the three dots) is to modify, make it a widget on your screen, copy link of the watchlist so that others can view it, etc.

If you prefer CoinGecko, I think they have a similar feature.

Below is a link to my meme coin list on futures trade.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:56am On Mar 05
It's good to wait for the market to come to you, but there are times it will NEVER come to you no matter how long you pray. Those waiting for BTC to hit 10-7k USD when it was around 18-15k will understand. When Steve of Crypto Crew University said it was the bottom, I didn't doubt him. I believed him 100%.

I was waiting for STRK to hit 1.2 before I enter, but it never came, so I entered at 1.7, but I still have entry on other exchanges at 1.2.

What I'm trying to say is, though I don't like it, but I'll still say it — this time is truly different.

It's good to be patient, but trading will multiple exchanges will help you benefit from both impatience and patience because all your eggs are not in one basket.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:56am On Mar 05
seanwilliam:
Icp , are you dead? embarassed
it has risen cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:04am On Mar 05
clems88:
it has risen cheesy

Honestly speaking I was about to empty my bag Yesterday, I just managed convince myself grin
Openifoluwa

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay95: 9:08am On Mar 05
This period don’t miss any free stuff that is legit and clean.

If you missed $Portal then you don’t need to miss $Block

https://blockgames.app?referral_code=Ojoata

Use the mobile app on the app store to accumulate block points which will be airdropped to you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:20am On Mar 05
iLegendd:
It's good to wait for the market to come to you, but there are times it will NEVER come to you no matter how long you pray. Those waiting for BTC to hit 10-7k USD when it was around 18-15k will understand. When Steve of Crypto Crew University said it was the bottom, I didn't doubt him. I believed him 100%.

I was waiting for STRK to hit 1.2 before I enter, but it never came, so I entered at 1.7, but I still have entry on other exchanges at 1.2.

What I'm trying to say is, though I don't like it, but I'll still say it — this time is truly different.

It's good to be patient, but trading will multiple exchanges will help you benefit from both impatience and patience because all your eggs are not in one basket.

Beautiful piece. You are one of those that IMO ,should be genuinely celebrated on this sub forum and the whole of nairaland. Thank you sir. Imagine coming across these same write ups of yours on the page of a Twitter influencer with 500k followers or Redditor, they would probably go viral. (Seunmsg needs to cash out from this bullrun and step up seriously this year undecided undecided ).. Meanwhile This particular Bullrun, no OG trader can factually say this is what will happen. Everyone is threading carefully with their predictions and leaving wide margin for tongue shifting lol. CT is a very hilarious place right now

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 9:49am On Mar 05
New airdrop: MomoAI (For all)
Reward: Point & Token
News: Yuliverse, Portal, Backers
Distribution date: After listing

🔗Airdrop Link: https:///MomoAI_bot/app?startapp=K2NYD5_2VWK8

Details: Click Draw and share the Draw, Get points to level up your tree

Try to Share your drawings Daily and get more points
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 10:30am On Mar 05
Smithwilliams826:
Before trading, look at all time frames 1st.
Noted
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 10:59am On Mar 05
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Mar 05
Myro and Wif will probably pump hard today. Let's watch and see if it will happen.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Mar 05
Afe11:

Beautiful piece. You are one of those that IMO ,should be genuinely celebrated on this sub forum and the whole of nairaland. Thank you sir. Imagine coming across these same write ups of yours on the page of a Twitter influencer with 500k followers or Redditor, they would probably go viral. (Seunmsg needs to cash out from this bullrun and step up seriously this year undecided undecided ).. Meanwhile This particular Bullrun, no OG trader can factually say this is what will happen. Everyone is threading carefully with their predictions and leaving wide margin for tongue shifting lol. CT is a very hilarious place right now
You're right, everyone is treading carefully this time around. In fact, everyone on YouTube and other platforms is watching what they say to avoid being mocked.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 11:15am On Mar 05
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1450 - N1500/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#down

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE & other Crypto with us..

Thank you.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:35am On Mar 05
GRACEGLORY:
One wise man once made about or over $3K on my continuous babydoge's call here.

Shib, that token will make the taste of your mockery bitter in your mouth.

And for many who don't know, Doge is a spin-off of litecoin, you think Elon is stupid... Smh

As for lunc, you may think it's ended, but obviously you have no idea what's coming.

I haven't stopped nor repented over these tokens, only that a season had passed, another is not far away.

Rather than learning and working hard to accumulate and reaccess What you already have in your bags, you're here trolling and missing out.

GOD save those who are careless here if there won't be another bull run as the one coming.

Most of you already know I win more than I lose.

It's simply about the psychology of trading.

11:24pm On Jul 17, 2023

What will you have me say now⁉️

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:05pm On Mar 05
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=128773433][/quote]
I bought when you made this call .. and I sold when Bitcoin was at 40k plus... Got a profit of $8k should have held more longer.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 12:45pm On Mar 05
MYRO doing lords work cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ifunanya76: 12:52pm On Mar 05
AIPowerTrades is giving free $10 to new users register now to qualify

https://aipowertrades.com/register

https://aipowertrades.com/register

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by neoclassical: 12:55pm On Mar 05
Do not miss this new Solana free mining project.

The listing rate is going to be great like Solana.

https://link.uprock.com/i/084ba90a

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05
Is there anyone here who can sell me 400USDT in 4 tranches of 100USDT each? I don't mind sending money first.

Please don't bother to quote this message or contact me if your Nairaland account is not up to 4 years old and you have made at least 20 comments on this thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05
ElectronicMoney:
Is there anyone here who can sell me 400USDT in 4 tranches of 100USDT each? I don't mind sending money first.

Please don't bother to quote this message or contact me if your Nairaland account is not up to 4 years old and you have made at least 20 comments on this thread
CELINEWILLS22@GMAIL.COM. KINDLY WRITE ME
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:49pm On Mar 05
Lordofalmajiri:

I bought when you made this call .. and I sold when Bitcoin was at 40k plus... Got a profit of $8k should have held more longer.

Lordofalmajiri, a fool despises good counsel, but a wise man takes it to heart.

-Confucius

You’re a wise man

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by neoclassical: 1:49pm On Mar 05
Marina Protocol will be listed on Binance and OKX this year. Mining is free.
👇
https://marina-protocol.com/link/referral?code=ANYASON

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, Cecegrace(f), Ballzproblem2, Elliotwaveforec, mzee11 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.