Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345876 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 9:38pm On Mar 06
seanwilliam:
bro do you actually think there are people that can hodl coin till it x40?
Lets say person put 1k$ e mean say u go see 40k$?
grin

I’m not talkin about taking profit , I mean are there people who can hold so long ? Just asking.

Yes, there are lots of people who can do it. I have advised few people i know to do such back in the years and they did, they even forgot i told them anything after some years have passed until i reminded them and they cashout huge.

I met someone who bought Ethereum when it was $800/ETH far back early 2019 and she just checked her wallet 2 days ago to see the increase after i reminded her. She has even forgotten were she kept her passphrase and she has to find her whole house.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06
Spot holders will outperform futures leveragers in this season.

tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wonlasewonimi: 9:54pm On Mar 06
Wisdom to sell at the appropriate time trumps everything.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Massivedick: 9:59pm On Mar 06
Massivedick:
Hi guys, any prospect for alpha coin to hit 2dollars? Been holding that shit since 2021, same with Btt(new) been holding since 2021 in 100 of millions. I just want to get my money back and leave this crypto shit. Should I sell at a loss and go into any pump and dump. I need my money back. BTC is moving and these two are not making any reasonable movement

No answer for this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BannedUser: 10:30pm On Mar 06
Massivedick:

No answer for this?

In crypto, you shouldn't take just any advice from anybody until you do your own research (DYOR).

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 10:33pm On Mar 06
I guess I did something wrong, that is why I asked.
Omobola121:
4hrs ago? You probably sent to a wrong address! It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:00pm On Mar 06
twosquare:
Spot holders will outperform futures leveragers in this season.

tongue tongue

Many people will loose years and Years of Hardwork Accumulations to Leverage this Season!

It's just the Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by versashee: 11:31pm On Mar 06
is anyone following IONET?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by W0t0w0toman: 12:15am On Mar 07
LincolnOnyeabor:

Many people will loose years and Years of Hardwork Accumulations to Leverage this Season!

It's just the Fact.

Satan, get off this thread

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 2:46am On Mar 07
Ai season.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iammolahs(m): 4:24am On Mar 07
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:45am On Mar 07
Just doing a routine check like an officer on my exchanges and one of them made me laugh hard.

The exchange has sacked some workers and they hacked it and wrote this. cheesy Don't mess with your smart workers. If you want to sack them, do it intelligently because they can harm your business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:52am On Mar 07
grin grin
iLegendd:
Just doing a routine check like an officer on my exchanges and one of them made me laugh hard.

The exchange has sacked some workers and they hacked it and wrote this. cheesy Don't mess with your smart workers. If you want to sack them, do it intelligently because they can harm your business.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:53am On Mar 07
ibizgirl:
Oga pass if you don't want to answer. I sent to kucoin about 4 hrs ago, the money did not drop.

Have u received it now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:59am On Mar 07
Mazinewmoney:
Where is Jedisco

My brother I dey... opportunities abound.. quite focused..

One main thing I noticed it that many alts made a higher low during the last bear market... higher high comes soon hopefully

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 7:59am On Mar 07
Who's into Solana plays? Reminds me of the BNB meme coin rush from 2021. Really need to get into it as it's very lucrative.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:39am On Mar 07
Trex4:
Who's into Solana plays? Reminds me of the BNB meme coin rush from 2021. Really need to get into it as it's very lucrative.
What's hot now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:44am On Mar 07
You see this long wick in the image below? I was among the people that were used for sacrifice.

I started shorting when it pumped 50% and was probably at $10. I had no stop loss. A group called Binance Wave pumped it to $41 in few minutes just to hurt us. When they were done, they posted on their Telegram laughing with the caption, "We nuked those mõfos."

When I was bleeding, my hands started shaking. I lost my senses and I didn't even remember there is something called "close all positions."

About 5 other coins did this to me 2 years ago and this made me understand lots of things and developed strategies around it.

Also, it made me not to place so much value on money because you can lose it all at anytime.

If God gives Herbert Wigwe a second chance to come back to life, but he'll forfeit all he has and starts life afresh, he'll gladly accept it.

The summary is: Money is just a flying paper. Don't be too emotionally attached to it for the sake of your mental health and to avoid heart attack.

Work with what you can lose and still smile. Even after making this money that brings so much joy, it could still take your life when you want to spend and enjoy it. So, have a strategy, but be emotionally detached to a good extent.

This type of image below will happen multiple times this year and next, so be prepared.

In fact, TRB has already done it this year.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:57am On Mar 07
iLegendd:
You see this long wick in the image below? I was among the people that were used for sacrifice.

I started shorting when it pumped 50% and was probably at $10. I had no stop loss. A group called Binance Wave pumped it to $41 in few minutes just to hurt us. When they were done, they posted on their Telegram laughing with the caption, "We nuked those mõfos."

When I was bleeding, my hands started shaking. I lost my senses and I didn't even remember there is something called "close all positions."

About 5 other coins did this to me 2 years ago and this made me understand lots of things and developed strategies around it.

Also, it made me not to place so much value on money because you can lose it all at anytime.

If God gives Herbert Wigwe a second chance to come back to life, but he'll forfeit all he has and starts life afresh, he'll gladly accept it.

The summary is: Money is just a flying paper. Don't be too emotionally attached to it for the sake of your mental health and to avoid heart attack.

Work with what you can lose and still smile. Even after making this money that brings so much joy, it could still take your life when you want to spend and enjoy it. So, have a strategy, but be emotionally detached to a good extent.

This type of image below will happen multiple times this year and next, so be prepared.

In fact, TRB has already done it this year.

MFs Binance waves
I hate those guys

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:58am On Mar 07
Spare cash
Shill me your 40x
Please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 9:14am On Mar 07
OKX will list Character X for trading by next month.

https://characterx.ai/

INVITATION CODE: Z218YC.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:25am On Mar 07
Siberia01:
MFs Binance waves
I hate those guys
I don't hate them. I follow their calls sometimes and make profit, but they're very manipulative. You just need to be cautious when listening to them.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:38am On Mar 07
StrafordSTONES:

I simply trying to say that trading spot profitably isn’t as easy as it seems… however if you want to be seeing tangible gains, you have up to 4 digits, so that if coins moves the at least percentages, you can take profit and it will still substantial.
If you have 100$, 200$, you can’t make life changing money trading spot: you best do memes, futures or hunt airdrops.

I guess this was what I was trying to say.
The truth is : if you are starting the bull run with 100$ or 200$ and you go trading spot, you won’t become rich at the end of the bull… you may get additional money and a good standard of living but not rich… you will not become Shinzu money lols…
But if you trade memes or futures or hunt airdrops AND get lucky, you could make life changing money.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:54am On Mar 07
Massivedick:
Hi guys, any prospect for alpha coin to hit 2dollars? Been holding that shit since 2021, same with Btt(new) been holding since 2021 in 100 of millions. I just want to get my money back and leave this crypto shit. Should I sell at a loss and go into any pump and dump. I need my money back. BTC is moving and these two are not making any reasonable movement

Let me help you ask ogogorofreak

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 10:31am On Mar 07
So after our 2021 experience,u still dey jump . For me I invest in good coins ,wait 1week to 2 weeks ,and get good returns. I invested on honk meme on Solana I made up $900 profit. I hv take profit and capital but left $200 to see if it will make 1000% in bull run grin as per Shib style . Patience is key .
seanwilliam:
Now that we’re in bull,
Oya make una start dropping coins una dey fomo grin
We don know it’s nfa…

Me I just dey jump in jump out between floki and Pepe 🌶️ with my 100$
Throughout yesterday was able to make only 15$😭
Abeg how una dey do am.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 11:25am On Mar 07
This is an OKX backed Project.

https://characterx.ai/

INVITATION CODE: Z218YC.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibizgirl(f): 11:34am On Mar 07
No, was a actually trying to test the process, so I sent $1. When the charge was removed it wasn't up to the minimum deposit for K. Support explained it to me and I have been able to sort the rest of it. Thanks for asking
DenreleDave:

Have u received it now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07
Enyinne:
So after our 2021 experience,u still dey jump . For me I invest in good coins ,wait 1week to 2 weeks ,and get good returns. I invested on honk meme on Solana I made up $900 profit. I hv take profit and capital but left $200 to see if it will make 1000% in bull run grin as per Shib style . Patience is key .

grin I’ve made good profits on this pump especially on Eth and Sol.. , but I’m just gambling with spare 100$ here and there to see what I can make from it. I don make 120$ with my 100$,
But e don dip to 81$ again.
Tell me what to buy , don’t worry I won’t hold u responsible ., just drop your address along too
😁😁
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 12:29pm On Mar 07
seanwilliam grin:

grin I’ve made profits in grands on this pump especially on Eth and Sol.. , but I’m just gambling with spare 100$ here and there to see what I can make from it. I don make 120$ with my 100$,
But e don dip to 81$ again.
Tell me what to buy, don’t worry I won’t hold u responsible, just drop your address along too
😁😁

Bonkwifhat (BIF)
Brett
Haggord
Bald

At your own peril! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 12:34pm On Mar 07
Do not miss this Solana second Project.

https://link.uprock.com/i/084ba90a

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 12:35pm On Mar 07
$12 eth dey uniswap .what's the best way to pull it out . The gas fee on that platform is something else . Abeg tell me what to do .
twosquare:
The fear of eth gas fees is the beginning of wisdom...

Any time you are using custodial wallets to non-custodial and vice versa, always use the BNB chain to receive/send. That's the cheapest way...'

You will need to send eth to that address as someone said, to cover the gas fee...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: RaphaellaDD(f), DieRich5 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.