Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291076 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shmu: 7:23pm On Apr 10
My brother, I found peace doing spot trading..I nearly resemble toothpick few months ago doing futures grin grin
Paykay:
Future and leverage sweating in their pants right now.

One advantage of being a spot trader

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shmu: 7:31pm On Apr 10
🔰Self-Made Banks 🏦  🔥🔥🔥

Ally Bank🇺🇸
Bmo Bank🇺🇸
Citizens Bank🇺🇸
Square up🇺🇸
Marucs Bank🇺🇸
Alliant Credit Union🇺🇸
M&t Bank🇺🇸
Bluebird Bank🇺🇸
Spendwell Bank🇺🇸
Go2 Bank🇺🇸
Chime Bank🇺🇸
BCU Credit Union🇺🇸
Cashapp Btc enabled

YOU CAN GET THE ABOVE US BANS AT AFFORDABLE RATES AND A WALK THROUGH ON HOW TO CONVERT FUNDS TO NAIRA

WART_sAP zero 9 zero 6 2 eight 00 five 9 four
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10
Shmu:
My brother, I found peace doing spot trading..I nearly resemble toothpick few months ago doing futures grin grin

The peace of spot no be here.

I tried futures again to days ago. Got liquidated this morning. I have agreed that it doesn't work. Except for scalping. Take any profit you see.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Virgo3: 9:32pm On Apr 10
Abdulquadrimuha:

Please can anybody help.🙏 Éjó

@iLegendd
I really need the knowledge too sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shmu: 9:51pm On Apr 10
THIS POST AND I WILL SHARE NEXT 10X GEM COIN

#SOLGOAT 4H TIMEFRAME UPDATE (ON DEMAND)

SOLGOAT IS A MEME TOKEN BUILT ON THE #SOLANA NETWORK

ANY THOUGHTS ON $SOLGOAT ?
I GO USE AM BUY BENZ SOON ENOUGH

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10
armadeo:

The peace of spot no be here.

I tried futures again to days ago. Got liquidated this morning. I have agreed that it doesn't work. Except for scalping. Take any profit you see.
[color=#006600][/color]

What if one does 2x or 3x leverage with 50% capital? Will it not be difficult to get liquidated?
The gains of spot trading can be slow, but with leverage one can get maximum profit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:18am On Apr 11
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

What if one does 2x or 3x leverage with 50% capital? Will it not be difficult to get liquidated?
The gains of spot trading can be slow, but with leverage one can get maximum profit.
It will be difficult with x2, don't know of 3x. Capital is also crucial. The reason most go above 5 is due to low capital, greed, and overconfidence.

However, like I said in my past posts, this is not the time for futures trading. The time to use it will come, and it will make more sense. Post-halving is better. It will help some move fast. But spot is far better...not just in peace, but outperformance.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 12:51am On Apr 11
twosquare:
It will be difficult with x2, don't know of 3x. Capital is also crucial. The reason most go above 5 is due to low capital, greed, and overconfidence.

However, like I said in my past posts, this is not the time for futures trading. The time to use it will come, and it will make more sense. Post-halving is better. It will help some move fast. But spot is far better...not just in peace, but outperformance.
[color=#006600][/color]

Good, will experiment on it. Thanks for the info.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mh53(m): 1:05am On Apr 11
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

that's a terrible way to trade. All it takes for you to be liquidated is for a trade to go 10-15% against your direction. Only use 5% of your wallet size per position and don't exceed 6 different positions at a time with 10x leverage max...in this way, it will be tough for you to be liquidated. The idea is to make small consistent profit and not lose your capital. I haven't been liquidated for almost a year now..the two times I got close to liquidation was when i broke these ground rules of mine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 1:57am On Apr 11
mh53:
that's a terrible way to trade. All it takes for you to be liquidated is for a trade to go 10-15% against your direction. Only use 5% of your wallet size per position and don't exceed 6 different positions at a time with 10x leverage max...in this way, it will be tough for you to be liquidated. The idea is to make small consistent profit and not lose your capital. I haven't been liquidated for almost a year now..the two times I got close to liquidation was when i broke these ground rules of mine.
[color=#006600][/color]

Cool, it seems this works well with a big capital. In order to gain something tangible, one need to target coins that move in higher percentage.
With good technical analysis, one can get consistent profit from bybit.
I agree with you, little gains can add up with time.
Na greed dey make person get liquidated a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 6:29am On Apr 11
Singapore1:

TON has been making the right moves lately, and I am extremely bullish on it and its ecosystem. I personally think the chain is going to be bigger than Base. Telegram currently has 900m active users, and they are being onboarded to the TON network daily. This is another reason why it will be bigger than Base in the long run, simply because it is much easier for Telegram to onboard people to TON than it is for Coinbase to onboard people to Base.

Telegram has also announced a new ad revenue sharing program, where rewards will be allocated through Toncoin on the TON network, along with the Toncoin community rewards initiative, valued at over $100 million.

The only problem I have with TON is the current valuation, which sits at a 17B market cap. I still believe it can compete with the top 5 chains, but multiples are in its ecosystem. My plan is to divide my funds into two: 30% to TON and 70% to its ecosystem.

I am currently very allocating funds to this project
Ston.fi – like uniswap on TON
DOGWIFHOOD (WIF)– you know the first dog meme on TON
Storm - Storm allows users to trade perpetual contracts directly from their Telegram wallets. Like GMX for TON

If you follow this then you should be rich by now. TON ecosystem is place to be

we just did 120x on my call on telegram

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:00am On Apr 11
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It would be truly.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:05am On Apr 11
Singapore1:

link to telegram pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 8:33am On Apr 11
sweetveek:
link to telegram pls

t. me/ thepeoplegroup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 9:07am On Apr 11
Singapore1:

t. me/ thepeoplegroup
Nice one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coiner: 9:14am On Apr 11

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 9:29am On Apr 11
Zobah:
You are doing a great job! Thank you for all the signals and selfless education and information sharing free.
Where have you been?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 9:29am On Apr 11
wink
SMJay:
An unsponsored advice from to some people here :

1. Learn TA/FA and don’t stop learning

2. Belief in yourself alone (don’t follow the crowd)The disadvantage here is that you will always be a slave to the originator, if they fail, you fail

3. Develop your own style. �
Why not fail from your personal effort or analysis? Is not a shame to fail! �

4. Do not be desperate to have/ make money in general, all these would come at the right time.

5. Doing 1&2, I assure you that you will soon breakout (make it) in your pursuit.

6. Find a good Mentor/Association (group) because iron sharpens iron.

Good morning and have a happy weekend.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:44am On Apr 11
GRACEGLORY:

72K retest

ATH pre-halving is possible, what’s needed is a retest and destruction of the $72K area.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11
armadeo:

It would be truly.
[color=#006600][/color]
👍
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:18pm On Apr 11
GRACEGLORY:
At a good entry. First target, $20
Is it on bybit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11
Azaland:
There's a new Coin / Token dedicated to Global Financial Literacy Advocacy.
It's the AZA Token.
It's on the Dexs already.
Symbol: $AZA

Even a Nigerian born today will laugh at your consistent marketing on this thread. It has gotten to a point, even if it's legit, we no longer see it as legit, but a fraud from a wannabe fraudster.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11
Singapore1:

I was shouting about TON ecosystem since two months ago, people ignored, only few guys actually joined in buying some tokens

Then I mentioned that we did 120x, then 20 people joined in a day.

This is why you have to be early

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ummuaisha(f): 4:28pm On Apr 11
iLegendd:

Even a Nigerian born today will laugh at your consistent marketing on this thread. It has gotten to a point, even if it's legit, we no longer see it as legit, but a fraud from a wannabe fraudster.

Chief na Azaland get Aza coin, me wey be newbie sef no dey look that side again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jbond(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11
Please does anyone do arbitrage trading here, and is it feasible and profitable?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11
$THOG was started by @beaniemaxi, $Candle created by @bull_bnb. They are both on solana
I'm super bullish on them cause of the individuals directly involved...Please wait for dip. This is not a financial advice...You could lose it all.DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11
GRACEGLORY:
How is this altcoin going? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11
Always remember... Cc. 9japride
twosquare:
It depends on the coin and strategy.

If you have where good calls are made, know who to follow, and you are patient, you can quickly turn $100 to $1000. From $1000 to $10k. It can take 5 months but doable.

I invested $120 into a coin in December, and right now, it is worth $420-480 (due to fluctuations). That's how many Xs? 3.5 - 4.

Now, that's not active trading of spots. Just low diamond hands. And it's not degen.

Now, in this 2024, I have seen calls that didn't take a month, some 15 days... And they are up x2, x3. That's the era we are.

When you grow to $1000, and break the ceiling, easy to put it in a coin that will do x 5 or 10 in a couple of months. And if it's catching trend, you may not need to wait for months before reaching $10k.

I know the power of leverage, but you will sweat, while a spot holder is picking his teeth with toothpick like Buhari.

Fact is anyone who is not busy, got time, follow people who do well (not noise makers), can research, will outperform a leverage user right now.

I say this because we are in a choppy market. However, I believe the time of leverage users will come too. To protect capital before the rumble, spot is the way. And also note, certain coins that may do 300% in 7 days may not yet be listed for futures.

My submission.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11
twosquare:
Always remember... Cc. 9japride
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Derivatives can be sweet and majority of the time can be brutal.
Someone here mentioned lizax.io and it seems it's a good way to track coins to make some X within a short period of time.
2x leverage is a little bit closer to spot trading, if one use it with a small amount of the overall capital then it will be difficult to get liquidated.
Though, to see good profit, one just need a larger amount for trading.
Overall, spot seems to be less risky a doesn't give one high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:15pm On Apr 11
Lordofalmajiri:

Is it on bybit?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:13pm On Apr 11
GRACEGLORY:

A dollar-2 above strong support entry point ($6)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lorenzmond(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11
https:///hamster_kombat_bot?start=kentId912633612

If you missed Notcoin do not fade on Hamster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: iLegendd(m), Ceede19, Chingyyy878 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.