Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3326257 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (3657) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zentolux: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
GUYS!!! i found this site where I make about 150% APY interest on my crypto investment through liquidity mining and Difi Stating, Check the site site out. YOU WONT REGRET IT !!!

https://app.cakedefi.com?ref=125842

also if you need to get DFI coin for the liquidity mining currency pair you cant get it fro Binance go to kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emsco(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
ibrutex:

Na so I ask Taya then, they no like to hear Newbie here..

transfer the USDT to your spot wallet then buy any coyn of your choice
Thanks man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
mogreen22:
lol. You should be glad they put sms Lina for you. I staked 3bnb for lina and I got only 2k in my Lina. The rest was sent back to bnb. The 2k flash enter 1500 for my eyes. I just Dey burst laugh. If to say na better money I put now. Na so my money for go

Dem never return my own oh, I don't think.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
emsco:
so no can teach newbie on how to buy on binance . I have USTD but find it hard to buy a cripto
What coin do you intend to buy ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
zentolux:
GUYS!!! i found this site where I make about 150% APY interest on my crypto investment through liquidity mining and Difi Stating, Check the site site out. YOU WONT REGRET IT !!!

https://app.cakedefi.com?ref=125842

also if you need to get DFI coin for the liquidity mining currency pair you cant get it fro Binance go to kucoin.com
Stop dey spam guy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emsco(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ibeme:

Dem never return my own oh, I don't think.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emsco(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tamel:
The Graph
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tamel:

it’s there. They will return 30%. It’s becuase the amount you put was small. That’s why you aren’t really seeing it but it’s there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
emsco:

The Graph

Go to market - spot , under spot ,type GRT on the search box.... click on the GRT/USDT pair and buy your coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
owunabastard:
Is it Dafi protocol that is 0.06 now
yea
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BigMiracle(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
btc will never se 55 again. up to 61,500 over the weekend. only to start monday morning at around 58,000. then we will see a rally next week. anything to do with btc is safe through next week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bluebeach:
Please guys help me. I'm a newbie

I just finished my identity verification on binance.

How can i deposit money on my account.

I want to buy Lina ooo

newbie and you want to buy LINA, becareful make LINA no linapopo you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emsco(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tamel:

Go to market - spot , under spot ,type GRT on the search box.... click on the GRT/USDT pair and buy your coin.
Thanks bro. do i leave my fund in the p2p wallet or spot wallet before am able to this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
emsco:

Thanks bro. do i leave my fund in the p2p wallet or spot wallet before am able to this.

Transfer to spot wallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wetin lina do people today ehn

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who got burnt in $Lina
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kendzyma:

People sha like to gamble, this was the same thing that happened yesterday with dafi, but most people no dey hear word until their own experience became their teacher.

I remember early this morning saying that this coin has already done over 100% in the last 24 hours. A lot of people already taken position on this coin, but some still went right ahead. Even newbie asking how to by Lina on Binnance, ok o grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ghostk: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hello guys. So I've been following this thread for a while now from the guest mode and decided to contribute. Major S/O to sailor, Haruna, Openheavens, and a host of other contributors.

Y'all should take a look at the $DUSK koiin. It's currently in price discovery mode after breaking ATH recently. It also has pretty strong fundamentals. They also have some major events and exchange listing coming up. Looks bullish IMO.

As always, this is not financial advice, and DYOR. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Churchill6767: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kendzyma:

What happened to LINA, can't find a any article about it online.. kindly fill me in here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibrutex(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
prettyirene:
Please i am unable to buy cryto from my Binance i keep getting this message . Please can someone explain to me

I think you are seeing that because of that Lina coin you want to buy ,try other coin too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Notyamate:

People sha like to gamble, this was the same thing that happened yesterday with dafi, but most people no dey hear word until their own experience became their teacher.

I remember early this morning saying that this coin has already done over 100% in the last 24 hours. A lot of people already taken position on this coin, but some still went right ahead. Even newbie asking how to by Lina on Binnance, ok o grin

They thought the coins will do another Alice of over %25,000 grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Just read through. For the first one, click that you agree that of anything happens it will be your fault and not Binance. For the second, click that you understand that the risk of losing your money is 50% or more.
NB: I can’t remember the exact words so I just paraphrased
Then you will be able to click the[b] I accept[/b] and that’s all.

prettyirene:
Please i am unable to buy cryto from my Binance i keep getting this message . Please can someone explain to me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
bought b.nb at $272 in d morning now it's at $263.... na to kukuma leave the money dir, dis thing tire me o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastien: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
If knw should buy any coin and leave it for 6 months or above would one be making huge profit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kendzyma:
Yekparikpa!Lina don kill somebody. cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sailor1:
Just to share....
These are daily charts of majors going back to December... They tell a similar picture.... Buying the retest of the 21ema in a bull run is not necessarily a bad idea.

Of course you can have fakeouts like ada (no free lunch in this market) and they'd untimately breakdown one day...

With trading alyts, entry is everything... Having an idea of a good time to enter and exit will save you loads... Dosent need to be 100% accurate (no strategy is) but it needs to be one you can finetune to be profitable in the long run.

P.s. this is better with strong coins that have structure... With micros, it's a bit different

Nice. I know the yellow line is the 21 daily ema, what's the value of the maroon coloured ema?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Abeg sailor1 what is d support level for betc? will it still fall beyond 57?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
emsco:
guys pls help. I want to buy a particular coin on Binance, the USTd address have been sent to me to deposit USTd but i don't know what to do next?
Copy & paste d address,fill amount of USDT,then click send.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
KlausMichaelson:

But I learnt that Binance is about to list it. And someone said that it will moon to an extent immediately it's listed before taking a dip. That I can easily withraw after few minutes or even an hour before it gets to it's limit during which it starts to take a dip.
What do u think?
Which koin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Make una dey avoid newly listed coins...angelina don break una heart

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
How many of una took position on ADA...una leave cardona go find angelina,now she don shatter una heart...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (3657) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Uniqueaccountant(m), tweakstar and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.