Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3314584 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2021
jedisco:

Still have alerts set on Ada (1.5), bnb (350), xrp(0.8 ).. now added vet (0.01), zil (0.2) and zrx (2) to the group.... Whichever one moves first, I ride..
So what you're saying is that you don't hold a position in any of these coins at the moment but will jump in once they reach this prices you've indicated?

Isn't that chasing green candles? Kindly explain a bit on this.

Btw, I assume your target for VET is 0.1.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Omo na my own saviour be that o cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Crazeworld:

So what you're saying is that you don't hold a position in any of these coins at the moment but will jump in once they reach this prices you've indicated?

Isn't that chasing green candles? Kindly explain a bit on this.

Btw, I assume your target for VET is 0.1.

Not chasing green candles but chasing parabolic phase. All these are ATH or historic resistance points for these coins. When coins break ATH or a long standing resistance, they tend to moon

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solidworks(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Codebite:

I never get it right in crypto trading. I'm always making the wrong calls.

Is just like a farmer who wants it to rain in 3 days interval because of the vegetables, you are putting pressure on the coin to move in a way suitable to you, this is not how it works, why not go to the fundamentals, what is cryp.to why do coins get traction, what project do they have at hand. this market is just like buying company shares, i understand non of us cares about all this things, we are here to buy low and sell high. in general, patience is the key, for any given coins that did 10x there is another one about doing the same, don't chase the gains, let it come to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Notyamate:

I don't understand what people stand to gain in feeding others cock-and-bull story. For someone who likes to show proof, abeg which coin is it that turn your 27k to 100k in some minutes. We here also like better thing, make we watch out for the coin grin

I know you choose to ignore my question, it's okay, you owe no one an explanation but to the people reading this, especially newbies, don't just jump in on pump coin hoping you will gain 300% in less than 6 minutes. That's not a calculated risk, it's stupidity. Crypt0 business is risky on its own, we all take that risk whenever we buy a coin, but waiting to make 300% on a pump coin is a case of OYO. I rest my case.

PS: This is not an attack.

Happy new month to everyone.

I think your reasoning was not deep enough. Did you factor in the amount he used to jump in and out. Have you forgotten the bigger the risk, the bigger reward mantra. For a person trading with $1000, a 10% will give him $100 whereas a person a trading with 100$ requires a 100% to get additional 100$. So dear, I think you just threw an underserved tantrum. Please put everything in perspective next time. Shalom

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2021
Codebite:
While others are making money trading crypto the reverse is my case. I entered crypto in February with 250,000 right now I just converted my money to naira and it dawned on me that I'm left with 87,000naira.

Today I'll make profit then tomorrow I'll lose twice that amount to other coins.

Right now I feel like the unluckiest person in the world. How do you guys know when to enter a trade?? I usually enter when it dips but after that it dips further and the system resets the PNL percentage. Take for example now my last two trades klv and ksm are doing magically bad after I got in

I entered KLV when it was at 0.12 due to the authenticity of the project and all the social media traction two weeks ago, As at when I entered it wasn't in the green yet. Then it mooned to 0.16. I set a stop limit at 0.2 but right now Its at 0.08 cry (In the past I would have sold it off and continued to trade with what's left on other coins). So right now I've lost over 30% of what I invested in it. I bought 67,000 worth of klv and right now it's down to 46k as at when I checked last.

Also I have KSM I bought four days ago, when it was in the red at 504usd but right now it has dipped to 460usd.

This has been my problem everytime I enter any coin even though everyone is talking about how it's about to moon and do well as soon as I enter it begins to dip massively, I am always stuck with the coin and quickly before it's too late i usually get out.

I was with ONT for weeks when Openheavens called the coin couple of weeks back, the coin refused to grow so I lost patience and sold it, only for it to moon the following week.
Same thing happened with bnb I've been carrying my bnb coin I bought at 280 and 300 respectively I sold everything at 250 to get into klv. The klv that looked promising is dipping while the bnb I sold to get the klv is about to divide my portfolio and many more shit have happened in between. The bottomline is that I don't chase greens but the few ones I invest in usually dips forcing me to hodl and that's not my aim, I want to day trade or week trade like everyone else here.

I have been in your shoe, this is part of experience, I lost over 60% of my portfolio earlier, now I am trying to recover. Imagine losing over 200USD to DODO within 50 seconds, then I will jump on a moving coin before you say jack people have dump on me then I move to the next until I realized I am just wasting my money. Now my strategy is that I wait for major BTC deep, then look for only 2 or 3 max. coins, buy and let it ride, dont panic when it is diping, give it time it will go up.

Another strategy, dont follow what some people say here, there are lots of noise here, try filter the real information from shaft, some people just come here to impress, not to help. If you have been following this thread you should know the guys to take serious, I dont want to mention names.

For that your other 200k you have left, my advice is that, buy USDT pending, wait for a retest of BTC support at about 56k, when the major deep comes then buy some good coins that move fasts not like ADA, UNI or LINK. Then give it time, im sure things will change for good.

Yes, I was on the bandwagon of KLV and OMI, those 2 coins are product of dumped coins, I cut my losses and move on.

Like someone always say, never chase the green

More winnings to us bro

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Hodl WIN
Watch out for NPXS and DENT
Hodl and ride the groove
Thank me later!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

I think your reasoning was not deep enough. Did you factor in the amount he used to jump in and out. Have you forgotten the bigger the risk, the bigger reward mantra. For a person trading with $1000, a 10% will give him $100 whereas a person a trading with 100$ requires a 100% to get additional 100$. So dear, I think you just threw an underserved tantrum. Please put everything in perspective next time. Shalom

There is a misunderstanding there, she thought he used 27k to trade.

To make it big in this crpto you need much funds

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2021
randy01:

Thanks bro.am in many telegram signal group but nowadays I don't like taking signal again.i do my things myself Nd it been grt.please how do you increase your (ema) to 50.my own stop at 20 ema.thanks ones again
search @zentradesforum on Telegram, I do it all free there... feel free to join

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Btmx is just scamming people with their token (Btmx)

I pity those that got the coin at 3.16
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Just checked out some $FREE coins I bought some weeks ago and I saw it had done x3. Some of this low price coin give big easy profit, I wonder how I missed deflationary coin safemoon, I tried to buy that coin severally but pancakeswap was giving error only to later see that it had done x1000 or even more in weeks. Another low price deflationary coin I have my eyes on is $TRDG

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Hodl WIN
Hodl and ride the groove
Thank me later!
what about Hot?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Hodl WIN
Hodl and ride the groove
Thank me later!

Thanks now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Ibime:

Not chasing green candles but chasing parabolic phase. All these are ATH or historic resistance points for these coins. When coins break ATH or a long standing resistance, they tend to moon
Thanks. It makes sense now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2021
GoodBoi1:
Just checked out some $FREE coins I bought some weeks ago and I saw it had done x3. Some of this low price coin give big easy profit, I wonder how I missed deflationary coin safemoon, I tried to buy that coin severally but pancakeswap was giving error only to later see that it had done x1000 or even more in weeks. Another low price deflationary coin I have my eyes on is $TRDG
Which site do you check these low priced deflationary coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlueBanana: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2021

Guys, Please put me through on how to avoid scammers in binance P2P

I'm about to make a very big investment and I don't want to be scammed

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Ojemedad:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Kendzyma:

Which site do you check these low priced deflationary coin?
I use twitter and a crypto app to view lowest price coins and do research on them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Ojemedad:

I have been in your shoe, this is part of experience, I lost over 60% of my portfolio earlier, now I am trying to recover. Imagine losing over 200USD to DODO within 50 seconds, then I will jump on a moving coin before you say jack people have dump on me then I move to the next until I realized I am just wasting my money. Now my strategy is that I wait for major BTC deep, then look for only 2 or 3 max. coins, buy and let it ride, dont panic when it is diping, give it time it will go up.

Another strategy, dont follow what some people say here, there are lots of noise here, try filter the real information from shaft, some people just come here to impress, not to help. If you have been following this thread you should know the guys to take serious, I dont want to mention names.

For that your other 200k you have left, my advice is that, buy USDT pending, wait for a retest of BTC support at about 56k, when the major deep comes then buy some good coins that move fasts not like ADA, UNI or LINK. Then give it time, im sure things will change for good.

Yes, I was on the bandwagon of KLV and OMI, those 2 coins are product of dumped coins, I cut my losses and move on.

Like someone always say, never chase the green

More winnings to us bro

We plenty for this table bro...mine was dent, did me a big dirt because I used stop limit. Imagine a coin I bought 0.0137 ish, I held patiently throughout the day, when I wanted to sleep, I set a stop limit as low as 0.0117250 believing nothing will make it deep that low. By the time I woke up, the order was filled and the worst I woke up to see it in the range 0.0132 ISH. Is that not witchcraft?. But I'm undaunted I just bought Chz and Npxs with my remaining balance and uninstalled Binance till month end.

I guess it's part of the welcoming experience

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Codebite:
While others are making money trading crypto the reverse is my case. I entered crypto in February with 250,000 right now I just converted my money to naira and it dawned on me that I'm left with 87,000naira.

Today I'll make profit then tomorrow I'll lose twice that amount to other coins.

Right now I feel like the unluckiest person in the world. How do you guys know when to enter a trade?? I usually enter when it dips but after that it dips further and the system resets the PNL percentage. Take for example now my last two trades klv and ksm are doing magically bad after I got in

I entered KLV when it was at 0.12 due to the authenticity of the project and all the social media traction two weeks ago, As at when I entered it wasn't in the green yet. Then it mooned to 0.16. I set a stop limit at 0.2 but right now Its at 0.08 cry (In the past I would have sold it off and continued to trade with what's left on other coins). So right now I've lost over 30% of what I invested in it. I bought 67,000 worth of klv and right now it's down to 46k as at when I checked last.

Also I have KSM I bought four days ago, when it was in the red at 504usd but right now it has dipped to 460usd.

This has been my problem everytime I enter any coin even though everyone is talking about how it's about to moon and do well as soon as I enter it begins to dip massively, I am always stuck with the coin and quickly before it's too late i usually get out.

I was with ONT for weeks when Openheavens called the coin couple of weeks back, the coin refused to grow so I lost patience and sold it, only for it to moon the following week.
Same thing happened with bnb I've been carrying my bnb coin I bought at 280 and 300 respectively I sold everything at 250 to get into klv. The klv that looked promising is dipping while the bnb I sold to get the klv is about to divide my portfolio and many more shit have happened in between. The bottomline is that I don't chase greens but the few ones I invest in usually dips forcing me to hodl and that's not my aim, I want to day trade or week trade like everyone else here.

from what you typed,i can deduce you are afraid,like the risk you are taking is too much for you, let's assume you want to buy any co.in with that your 200k,the highest you should spend should be 30k,so that when it deeps from your entry point,you won't feel it on your portfolio,then you can buy the deep if mayb it has slit by half your entry price,..you cannot just grow your entire portfolio in days except you can shoulder the consequences or can hodl for long...

this is what i do nowadays,i monitor co.ins that pumps 100% in 24hrs and wait for them to dip,then i set alert on the resistance price,when the coin pumps back to that resistance price(sometimes days, sometimes months) and breaks it,i buy with 10% of my portfolio hoping it pumps 100% again,try 1day timeframes for resistance price..hope this helps

e.g look at akropolis that just broke its ath(resistance),its currently pumping now

one funny thing about this cry.pto is that its in usdt,if you buy a coin for 100$ and sell for 95$,you will be like,is it not just 5$?,but convert that 5$ to naira grin thats a whole 2500# oh cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Ojemedad:

Yea bro...that's why ibime and nihilistjnr, said they can make do with 5-10% increase. Calculate 10% increase of 3k dolls. Na some people capital. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Good morning my fellow crypto members and happy new month
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2021
I hope BTC will not misbehave soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

We plenty for this table bro...mine was dent, did me a big dirt because I used stop limit. Imagine a coin I bought 0.0137 ish, I held patiently throughout the day, when I wanted to sleep, I set a stop limit as low as 0.0117250 believing nothing will make it deep that low. By the time I woke up, the order was filled and the worst I woke up to see it in the range 0.0132 ISH. Is that not witchcraft?. But I'm undaunted I just bought Chz and Npxs with my remaining balance and uninstalled Binance till month end.

Something you'll install back before the day runs out cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Tolu181:
Buying a coin and the coin starts growing immediately, That IS A BLESSING..

most of us when we buy, the coin becomes stagnant, i have been on BNB for a month and half (with my main fund)the coin stood still all these while and left it to THETA, same thing is happening now.....

angry angry angry
THETA will soon fly. It has been consolidating for sometome now and has silid support @ 11.5. Patience is the tool for this game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2021
solidworks:

This market is just like buying company shares

Thanks boss, I just learnt something today.

FET teaches patience. If you don't have patience to watch your money going down down, please don't do FET.

When the coin pumped yesterday I was like, mehn I dan arrive. In the next few minutes the coin began to go deep.
Thank God I took profit at top and re-enter at dip again.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

cheesy cheesy cheesy stop loss is a no no for me oh except I'm in profit and it starts dipping,then I'll set it above my entry price

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Swagjoe(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=pragmatistm post=100379990]Register on binance and buy any of the following coins:

https://www.binance.cc/en/register?ref=YR1KBKZJ

WIN
BTT
TRON
HOT
FIL
NPXS
ADA

Don't forget, do your own research as this is not a financial advice. I personally hold almost all of these coins for the long stretch.

thanks registered already, now have 10.17 usdt

will be looking forward to buy any of them

thanks much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2021
I don't apologize when I'm right, but I have learned to just do it to make the other person feel better.

I noticed the attached pictures to my posts at times is hurting some people. I sincerely apologize, but I won't stop because of you. If my Rivers brother, Burna Boy, had stopped when Nigerians didn't care about his songs, he wouldn't have owned a Grammy, Edison, Mobo, MTV, etc. award today.

The things I post here for free and the ones I refused to post will one day turn to series of crypto books that will sold to the white populace that loves buying books and at that time, they'll all be deleted from Nairaland.

Please, endure my torture for now, those proves and evidences will be deleted in due time. I'm just using here as a mini diary while impacting a few at the same time. Our purposes in life should be to impact the little we can.

When they pay, they pay attention, but when they don't, they find fault.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Hodl WIN
Hodl and ride the groove
Thank me later!
Bro is it safe to jump in on Dent now??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2021
sweetveek:
from what you typed,i can deduce you are afraid,like the risk you are taking is too much for you, let's assume you want to buy any co.in with that your 200k,the highest you should spend should be 30k,so that when it deeps from your entry point,you won't feel it on your portfolio,then you can buy the deep if mayb it has slit by half your entry price,..you cannot just grow your entire portfolio in days except you can shoulder the consequences or can hodl for long...

this is what i do nowadays,i monitor co.ins that pumps 100% in 24hrs and wait for them to dip,then i set alert on the resistance price,when the coin pumps back to that resistance price(sometimes days, sometimes months) and breaks it,i buy with 10% of my portfolio hoping it pumps 100% again,try 1day timeframes for resistance price..hope this helps

e.g look at akropolis that just broke its ath(resistance),its currently pumping now

one funny thing about this cry.pto is that its in usdt,if you buy a coin for 100$ and sell for 95$,you will be like,is it not just 5$?,but convert that 5$ to naira grin thats a whole 2500# oh cheesy cheesy
Can you explain this with a a possible example please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ojonugway(m), Olannposi, Petah(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.