Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3322526 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (3655) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sholaypompon(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:
This SafeBNB could mess around and pay off my mortgage. I have 5xed in an hour. I am now on 40x within one day
which exchange do you use please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
sholaypompon:
which exchange do you use please?

PancakeSwap via Trustwallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
shocked shocked o boy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:

Go to Dapps, search PancakeSwap swap and type in the contract address for the coin you want to swap to.

0xa6af73cc4602df69fd5204bfe867c46bb991dcc9

Only what you can afford to lose. I have already 2x since my last post to this one. I am now on 17x

Muthfacucka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
jedisco:
I don't chase pumps but this was why I took btt...
Clean bounce off 0.7 and took out resistance at 0.75..

It's a quick one and I'm targeting 0.98-0.98

Taken profits off this...
Entry 0.73
TP... 0.898 and 0.948
Reasons are simple... Rally started from 0.0022 and its approaching 0.01.. folks will usually take profits at whole numbers... Sensible thing is to frontrun them cos I cant tolerate a proper dip considering my entry.... Person wey enter attach no suppose dey drag sit with person wey enter from park... When you hitch a ride, you don't ask for A/C...

Tried same with Win but the stuff wan comot my trouser... Got in at 0.176, stopped out at 0.171 when it lost support...

Another quick trade coin I'm in is Sxp. Entry at 3.92... aiming to close at 5... But it seems betece wants to scatter the party...

Also got eyes on Wing for a possible breakout and hold above 70... Initial target will be 100...

Would share thoughts on some micros I'm observing later on...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:
This SafeBNB could mess around and pay off my mortgage. I have 5xed in an hour. I am now on 40x within one day

How much safe BnB did you buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
kings11ng:

How much safe BnB did you buy?

$200. I have sold $500 and letting the rest ride small.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maziaugment(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is it a bad idea to buy $AXS? It was 6.05$ this afternoon but it’s 6.15$ this night and is likely going to run till 6.85$ or 7$

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:

Yeah via PancakeSwap

You fit still buy na. It could 10x from here. Only what you can afford to lose.
Bro I can swap to USDT from here right? Or is it a must to use BUSD?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trex4:

You can use any coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordnaruto: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:

Go to Dapps, search PancakeSwap swap and type in the contract address for the coin you want to swap to.

Only what you can afford to lose. I have already 2x since my last post to this one. I am now on 17x

Wow, thanks for this. I didn't knw one could access uniswap and Co on Trust, I've been missing out on all these hidden gems.
Have u tried it with uniswap? How's the gas fee like?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
priceaction:
My new entry
SUPERUSDT, @3.15 targeting 4.5...lets see how it goes.
any massive dump, japa.

mmmmm. wonderful....after dumping earlier.......... smiley...............going going up now......i nearly exit when going down......but now...back to profits.....lets see how it goes.....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:

Shïtcoin trading. I have already 8x. grin

Is it still safe to enter? And if yes, I would like to have the token..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
lordnaruto:

Wow, thanks for this. I didn't knw one could access uniswap and Co on Trust, I've been missing out on all these hidden gems.
Have u tried it with uniswap? How's the gas fee like?

UniSwap fees is too high for shïtcoins. For UniSwap, you have to be investing at least $2k to make it worth the gas fees so you need to pick out decent projects with a good team and hedge fund backing. These shïtcoins like Safe this, Safe that are highly volatile so you only put what you can afford to lose with a good chance of losing. For me, that is like $200.

The gas fees on PancakeSwap is less than $1 so you can afford to pay those gas fees for a $50 or $200 purchase

I have now sold $1.1k of SafeBNB and letting the rest ride.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
htdot:

Is it still safe to enter? And if yes, I would like to have the token..

Forget holding the token. All this safe this, safe that are simply a PND. With this one, you have a chance to be one of the early bag holders and dump on the rest grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wolfgang82: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is Like WIN Don wake up again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:

You can use any coin

Is it still safe to enter?? And how do you sell?? By swapping it back to usdt? After swapping, will the money automatically be in your trust wallet app??

Sorry for the many questions, just kinda new to Pancake swap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe...of course it wouldn't be intact...

On btt, I don't see much of a low risk entry now....
It's getting close to 0.1 and I believe there'd be some profit taking there. I entered at low 0.7 after it bounced off support and looked to get above 0.75..... I got stops which are already in profit so its essentially risk free.
If you want to FOMO into a pump, you still need to time your entries

Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:

bro, pls how do I connect pancakeswap to my trust wallet. This what I keep getting when I click on connect

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:

$200. I have sold $500 and letting the rest ride small.
What's the minimum I can buy? I am actually finding it difficult transferring from binance to trustwallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trex4:
Please how did you do it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
0x6854AB5238795aC8B36F2FC5ab3c5b1Dc7945937....... someone should help me with some juld abegi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tina001:

Is it still safe to enter?? And how do you sell?? By swapping it back to usdt? After swapping, will the money automatically be in your trust wallet app??

Sorry for the many questions, just kinda new to Pancake swap

You sell by swapping back to any coin you wish. At the top right where you have the Ethereum logo, swap it back to BSC logo.

Is it safe? That's your own decision. It's a pump coin and I believe it's still in early stages but every man is responsible for his own trade. Like I said, only put in what you can afford to lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
SteveOfu:
What's the minimum I can buy? I am actually finding it difficult transferring from binance to trustwallet

Any minimum. Only what you can afford to lose.

Make sure you select the right network that matches your Binance network, for example if you want to transfer BEP20 coin, make sure it is BEP20 on both Binance and Trustwallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
wanderingsoup:
bro, pls how do I connect pancakeswap to my trust wallet. This what I keep getting when I click on connect

Change the E.T.H logo in the top right to B.S.C
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe...of course it wouldn't be intact...

On btt, I don't see much of a low risk entry now....
It's getting close to 0.1 and I believe there'd be some profit taking there. I entered at low 0.7 after it bounced off support and looked to get above 0.75..... I got stops which are already in profit so its essentially risk free.
If you want to FOMO into a pump, you still need to time your entries

Thanks for this, taken profit kiss

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
priceaction:

mmmmm. wonderful....after dumping earlier.......... smiley...............going going up now......i nearly exit when going down......but now...back to profits.....lets see how it goes.....

Riding with you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:

You sell by swapping back to any coin you wish. At the top right where you have the Ethereum logo, swap it back to BSC logo.

Is it safe? That's your own decision. It's a pump coin and I believe it's still in early stages but every man is responsible for his own trade. Like I said, only put in what you can afford to lose.

Okay, I get... Thank you very much. I will start with 20$.. That's what I can afford to lose grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hafyz23(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tina001:

Okay, I get... Thank you very much. I will start with 20$.. That's what I can afford to lose grin
I cant find the safebnb in the coins list. Do you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by suzzyrims: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:

Shïtcoin trading. I have already 8x. grin

Please I am having a challenge connecting my pancakeswap with my trust wallet. The balance on my trust wallet is not reflecting on pancakeswap. Can you put me through?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
suzzyrims:

Please I am having a challenge connecting my pancakeswap with my trust wallet. The balance on my trust wallet is not reflecting on pancakeswap. Can you put me through?

Same problem here, balance is showing 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (3655) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: studentofTruth, tweakstar, RaphaellaDD(f), Redcup(f), damilonya(m), DieRich5, Assetosky(m), niyo001(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.