Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300034 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peachysteve(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
japro:
Hey guys !

$WIN at it again... Next target 0.003

If you get mind join off course with stop loss.

DYOR.

Cheers.
You don’t advise people to buy pump

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
peachysteve:

You don’t advise people to buy pump
he has clear him/herself by saying "if you get mind" "also he said DYOR" so anyone interested will get it. at least when he drop it I grab it with 10k now I'm 12k+ then I set stop loss

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
googlelove:

Boss did sa.febnb dump?

70% dump since yesterday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Platinumweck:
This just happened to me with that same escrow name ����

Oh no not again, that guy is the most heartless person on this platform, So sorry about this.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ibeme:

SafeBNB total marketcap is N20m or $50k so nobody could have lost N10m unless they own the full supply which is impossible. It did dump by 50% after running up 40x. I went from 40x to 20x but such is the nature of Safecoins. They go up crazy, then dump half, then they go again as more addresses buy in.

This is not possible, kindly carry out your researcher, the Safe marketcap is above $7m, I don’t see how safeBNB will just be $50k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wizkitvick(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Trying to buy Safemoon with bsc but here's the error message I'm getting. What could be wrong?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cebablos: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
wizkitvick:
Trying to buy Safemoon with bsc but here's the error message I'm getting. What could be wrong?
Increase slippage to 11%

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kusama on the beat... moving up!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wizkitvick(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
cebablos:

Increase slippage to 11%
successful... Thanks brother

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who else is riding xrp?.. Let's see how it deals with 1 dolls...
Really loving TRX... The thing just dey waka steady

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Done
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ibeme:

E get one this night wey I dey look but I no too sure cos I no gbadun the use case. But as say na one of the guys wey market Safemoon dey run am, I fit put small thing in.

Bros, why put small thing in our SAFEBNB ministry. That thing na really early stage. Small money dey move am. I done collect another 40% in the last couple hours.
Bro how far with Elongate?
Can I still enter safebnb?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rooneyboy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Hello guys. I'm thinking of buying Ethereum Litecoin and possibly Dogecoin for long term...
Can I get reputable and trustworthy seller to transfer same to my trustwallet while I pay to seller's bank account? I prefer face to face transaction... In a bank preferably
Face to face keh , in this age and time
How do u intend coping in this crypto business

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wolfgang82: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
VTHO is forming up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rooneyboy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
pragmatistm:

Watch it. The three have started mooning again. More joys. grin grin grin

Pls what is the difference between
WIN/USDT
And
WIN/BNB

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
jedisco:
Bro can we still jump into Trx??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ibeme:

I don't know oh. Research continues daily.

Okay bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peropoliet(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Hello guys. I'm thinking of buying Ethereum Litecoin and possibly Dogecoin for long term...
Can I get reputable and trustworthy seller to transfer same to my trustwallet while I pay to seller's bank account? I prefer face to face transaction... In a bank preferably
dm me my number is on my signature
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dimitarr: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Nigga.... Like if you just want to dash money away there are beggers, ophans you can give that too. Like in this day and age you want to meet someone for a crypto transaction.. what an oxymoron. If you know what crypto is then you will see the irony in what you just typed. How does meeting someone physically enure you wont get scammed. In nigeria for that matter. what of if you are kidnapped or robbed at gun point what of if it is a sting operation or after the succesful transaction you are trailed to were you leave. even for this nairaland cypto page the number of scammers here is quite astonishing. Oga if you are on binance buy from binance. if you need to buy the USDT use the p2p and buy it. if you dont know how to do it enter youtube and research. you will only get scammed on binance when you want to buy dollars if you are greedy. The system setup by binance ensures no one should scam you if you use your eyes and brain. you see the average price people are buying dollar is 490 and someone advetises for 400 and you think you have hammer. that is greed. the person will tell you to release the naira that he will sell for you at that 400... bros that is greed... buy at the average price and for the love of GOD... people .......do some gadamn research before undertaking anything with your money. shikena

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ibeme:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can also use BUSD as gas fees
you're actually wrong....
only BNB ( bep-20) can be used....for BSC
wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
peachysteve:
I buy and sell crypto..
If you have deal check my Signature for contact
You should be in exchange not here, this 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
jedisco:
YRX has broken it ATH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
FTM holders fasten your seat belt

And if you haven't started mining pie, you are wrong, don't say I did tell you o. Check my signature
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
CryptoMatic:

This is not possible, kindly carry out your researcher, the Safe marketcap is above $7m, I don’t see how safeBNB will just be $50k

Na why I enter am bros, because of the low marketcap and the marketability of the name. I saw how elastic B.N.B went up 4x in one day after the success of elastic B.T.C, and since SafeB.T.C was blowing, I said let me jump on SafeB.N.B.

I own 400m coins and the total supply is 10bln

That means I own 4% of supply and the value of my holding is $2.4k so fully diluted marketcap is $2.4k/4 x 100 = $60k

The developer even burned 49% of supply so available marketcap should be like $30k.

I fully believe this coin only has to be shilled on social media to accelerate in value. When I bought this coin, there were less than 100 holders. Within one day of shilling on telegram, the number of holders grew to 900 and it 40xed. Imagine those 900 spread the word, this thing will grow exponentially. I am trying to work to get the coin listed on Coingecko and Blockfolio and co to increase the number of addresses, and ramp up a marketing campaign. Even if it just gets to SafeEth level of 4,000 addresses, current holders go chop wella, talkless of $7m marketcap. Safemars is currently at $45m marketcap and Safemoon is at $300m.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damzy88: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
jedisco:
I'm riding XRP. So far so good, it's been cool.

Any idea of the price to pull out from TRX and SXP?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Highlyfavoured3: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please I need help on using p2p. I am a newbie. Can anyone be of help?

pragmatistm:
You can't use your card. Try p2p.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
dogtails:
Bro can we still jump into Trx??

Na u go decide if it suits your trading style or risk/reward. Shared thoughts on it a while back

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rooneyboy:

Pls what is the difference between
WIN/USDT
And
WIN/BNB
It depends which base coin you have to buy WIN. Either usdt or BNB.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
SteveOfu:
YRX has broken it ATH

You mean TRX? It's yet to do that... ATH is around 200

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Highlyfavoured3:
Please I need help on using p2p. I am a newbie. Can anyone be of help?

Check my monicker for one of my previous posts on this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
damzy88:
I'm riding XRP. So far so good, it's been cool.

Any idea of the price to pull out from TRX and SXP?

Xrp doing well so far... 1 dolls is still a hurdle
Not currently in sxp... Closed earlier today...

Shared thoughts on xrp a while back

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
target "pond" though it has already moon but the train is still moving
NOTE: DYOR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Mutmainneen, santos123(m), Toppy08, MrNovo, Jerry59, Zico4real(m), twosquare(m), xristos(m), Kingzautos, Allthelight, Cacyy(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.