Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3323804 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2021
sweetveek:
my stop loss so.ld my bt.cs.t at 62 dol yesterday,now look at the price embarassed embarassed

I cry whenever I hear stop loss. I think it is only good for riding pump and dump coins especially when in profit.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SidiBenz77: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Please I'm new to crypto trading. I tried buying $USDT using my access bank visa card it's showing transaction failed. Please help

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Codebite: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2021
murphyrichy:
why is b.nb going down like dis, I HV to sell oo.
hmm na wa o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2021
x.r.p just broke out,i think its the best time to b.uy now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2021
murphyrichy:
why is b.nb going down like dis, I HV to sell oo.
Sir click the red button, is your money. How do you think BNB got here, in a straight line. I have more than one portfolio, the other for day trading and the major for holdl, I was making gain's from day trading and the same time losing badly. Holdl portfolio do decrease and unstable for weeks but when it moves it doubles. Chasing greens are for professionals.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2021
sweetveek:
e bloody oh shocked shocked
My portfolio is gone.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Alexis11:

My portfolio is gone.
just hold sha,it will pu.mp one day...i made same mistake with re.ef then,but I've learnt my lesson
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kkkap: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2021
vicardino:

Log in to your binance, click on trade, in the drop down, click on p2p and it'll take you to p2p platform where you can buy usdt and pay in naira. Once you get to the p2p platform, since you are buying, just change the currency which is CNY to Naira, the page will auto load naija vendors for you. Look for one whose selling limit covers the amount you are paying and also check the number of orders he's had and rate of completion. Once you are satisfied, click on buy usdt, you will be taken to a page where the seller's account details and phone number is displayed and also to fill in volume of usdt you are buying and it's naira correspondence will be displayed. Chat the vendor up using the chat box to know if he's online or put a call across to him, make payment into his account via bank transfer, don't write anything crypto as the purpose for transfer when making the payment. Once payment is made, click on Transferred, next and then click on confirm from the pop up screen, wait for few seconds, 60s to 120s and you will receive a message on your phone/PC screen informing you that your account has been credited. Transfer it from p2p to spot wallet, once this is done, u can then place a trade.

You will understand all I've written here as you follow the explanation

Thanks so much for the elaborate step

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Bunker1:

Sir click the red button, is your money. How do you think BNB got here, in a straight line. I have more than one portfolio, the other for day trading and the major for holdl, I was making gain's from day trading and the same time losing badly. Holdl portfolio do decrease and unstable for weeks but when it moves it doubles. Chasing greens are for professionals.
cheesy :Dbros e neva reach to vex na

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

I cry whenever I hear stop loss. I think it is only good for riding pump and dump coins especially when in profit.
embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Risk is good. Calculated risk is better.

The moment you realise that you cannot chase every green out there is when you will truly make money - whether in stock market or crypto. This has been said countless times here....holders make more money than day traders. The highly experienced traders struggle too. Very few strike gold, and they have access to many tools to help them. You do not have these things.

Find a few tokens, do strong research and DD on them, and hold as long as you plan o. Once in a while, enter all these tokens that pump fast like WIN etc, and get out as fast as you can.

In this bull market, it is not right to be losing too much money abeg

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owprint: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2021
SidiBenz77:
Please I'm new to crypto trading. I tried buying $USDT using my access bank visa card it's showing transaction failed. Please help

Cbn don block Nigerians from buying crypto with their bank cards.. Don't try it again, they fit block your bank account.

Just use p2p

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notateflonguy(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2021
sweetveek:
i didn't buy when i was supposed to,unto the next one

Yeah... Better ones still coming.. I dey your back oo cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicardino(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2021
SidiBenz77:

Log in to your binance, click on trade, in the drop down, click on p2p and it'll take you to p2p platform where you can buy usdt and pay in naira. Once you get to the p2p platform, since you are buying, just change the currency which is CNY to Naira, the page will auto load naija vendors for you. Look for one whose selling limit covers the amount you are paying and also check the number of orders he's had and rate of completion. Once you are satisfied, click on buy usdt, you will be taken to a page where the seller's account details and phone number is displayed and also to fill in volume of usdt you are buying and it's naira correspondence will be displayed. Chat the vendor up using the chat box to know if he's online or put a call across to him, make payment into his account via bank transfer, don't write anything crypto as the purpose for transfer when making the payment. Once payment is made, click on Transferred, next and then click on confirm from the pop up screen, wait for few seconds, 60s to 120s and you will receive a message on your phone/PC screen informing you that your account has been credited. Transfer it from p2p to spot wallet, once this is done, u can then place a trade.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2021
ojay36:

Thank you sir, between btt and trx, which do you think will have a better gain
Nobody can tell. But the long hold will determine.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Alexis11:

You are talking to me directly.

It ended in tears.
Yeah. That's the reality now. But it will come back up. Its a matter of time and patience.

My 1.67 BNB is there too. I am holding on.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingAbdulazeez: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2021
braivheart:
jedisco can you recommend any?
Contact Mesmer

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2021
This chz na mad coin

So all these pump na just disguise..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2021
BTC new ATH! 62k at the time of this post.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wolfgang82: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Market Crashing Loading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwajesus12(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Wolfgang82:
Market Crashing Loading
why do you think so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Wolfgang82:
Market Crashing Loading
My touts exactly bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2021
mattyboy007:

My touts exactly bro

Stop creating FUD here bros if you don’t have any reason to back your statement up please

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dgbanj: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2021
I can't send bitcoin again through Luno, anyone experiencing this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wolfgang82: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2021
nwajesus12:
why do you think so?
BTC correction might happen anytime
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2021
phenzy:

Stop creating FUD here bros if you don’t have any reason to back your statement up please
Bitcoin rising with most alternative not responding. Correction might be on it way. And oga no one is creating anytin here.. Not a financial advice ur entitled to ur decision at d end of the day
It all depend on u. Holdl or sell. Bt jst expect correction sooner or leta

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2021
mattyboy007:

Bitcoin rising with most alternative not responding. Correction might be on it way. And oga no one is creating anytin here.. Not a financial advice ur entitled to ur decision at d end of the day

What do you think people hodling altcoins should do??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2021
what's d reason behind b.nb falling like this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Pls if u need a graphic designer for your crypto trading or forex trading flyer i am always available..... This is my WhatsApp number 08179639117 Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Nairalandian:

Hehe
I remembered when I said something about TLM here and you said whales would dump on me

They did dump on you Sir. 90%. I hope you came out before listing.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Swiftlee(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2021
vicardino:

Despite the fact that this explanation was for another person, I wish to commend you for this explicit direction. You are truly a helper to someone in need. Some people will write one line and ...DYOR That person might have tried and got stuck and needed more directions. If we help each other like this with precision, we would actually grow together. This is not in any way saying others do not help but a way of encouraging us to do more as we are all brothers and learning. Cheers smiley

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BriteWay and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.