Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3304126 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
demmy66:
ATTENTION PLEASE!

*There is a looting development that worth thousands of dollars here* �
1. Download Atomic wallet from play store

2. Search for value coin using the contract address

0xcf6afbb480351a27950f96923094a0ce1559cc26

3. Save it..

That's all.. you'll receive 9,931value coin worth $50,000.

I was given too...

Do you think we will ever be able to transfer/withdraw in the nearest future

Mine is even worth $73k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jayboltz:

Boss I've followed your calls on both VET and 1Inch and made good profit on them. So I'd be jumping on this train with you. kindly let us know when to exit grin
Lol, na shine your eye oo. I guess 3D candle will open by 1am Nigerian time. I thought it will be today. It will likely continue the run for 2 days of the 3 day candle before volatility set in. In anyway, keep eyes on it. I fit japa anytime I see strange spike. I hope it run to 0.3 my target grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
set a pending buy-limit for XRP
@$1.48

when it eventually gets filled ( I don't know how long but soon, bcuz xrp is coming back to retest it's strong support level@$1.47-$1.49 regions, BLA BLA BLA )

Target $1.78, $1.85 & $2.00
as your sell-limit or take-profits.
sit back & watch d market come to you.

$fet from $0.5 to $10 still hodling. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by meshzhi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
DOGE COIN BE MAKING BOYS PROUD... TO THE � AND BACK...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rich4god(m): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
DenreleDave:

Register on binance with my link in the signature. Thanks

Do the verification for binance and if u av successfully verify the account....

Fund ur binance using p2p trading, after u av bought it.. Transfer ur fund form p2p to spot then buy xrp/usdt under market, then buy....

Then go back to yr wallet and click on xrp on ur spot then click on withdraw, then go to luno and copy ur wallet and tag ID, then send

Thanks my guy. Your info was so helpful.

I find this binance so interesting. Seems like more things can be done in it than meets the eyes.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
webshopNG:

You can still use p2p

Paypal to Transferiwse USD.
Transferwise USD to USDT via binance P2P.

Easy.

Yes, that's true. I have two Wise accounts. The one I opened and the one you opened for me, but it's been long in used them. Also, I no longer like Wise's exchange rate. Everybody is getting greedy.

At times, when you have used good exchange rates, using a terrible one makes you feel cheated even if the difference is just 5 Naira.

On the other hand, I use the one I created for receiving my royalties. If I send it to the one you created, I'll be charged 5% by PayPal. That's not all. Wise will also charge when using it on Bin.ance.

Mehn! Everywhere is just messed up for Nigerians because of cybercrime.

We lose money trying to get our money we legitimately made all because of a group of dem.ons called scammers.

This is one of the reasons I see anyone who asks me silly questions about portfolio or account balance as a potential scammer. It gets me upset.

In summary, Wise is good, but I'll lose lots of money using it. If it was a stolen money, I wouldn't mind, but I don't steal.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, that's true. I have two Wise accounts. The one I opened and the one you opened for me, but it's been long in used them. Also, I no longer like Wise's exchange rate. Everybody is getting greedy.

At times, when you have used good exchange rates, using a terrible one makes you feel cheated even if the difference is just 5 Naira.

On the other hand, I use the one I created for receiving my royalties. If I send it to the one you created, I'll be charged 5% by PayPal. That's not all. Wise will also charge when using it on Bin.ance.

Mehn! Everywhere is just messed up for Nigerians because of cybercrime.

We lose money trying to get our money we legitimately made all because of a group of dem.ons called scammers.

This is one of the reasons I see anyone who asks me silly questions about portfolio or account balance as a potential scammer. It gets me upset.

In summary, Wise is good, but I'll lose lots of money using it. If it was a stolen money, I wouldn't mind, but I don't steal.

You completely missed it. There are no fees at all in the whole process. Infact you will be doing 480+ for USD exchange and 660 for GBP exchanges. Wise does not have partnership with binance and there are zero fees sending wise to wise.

But no worries, seems you know a lot already and can always find your way around.

Easy.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
I missed this doge second wave sha..

Bad network for this place , pain me sha

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
webshopNG:

You completely missed it. There are no fees at all in the whole process. Infact you will be doing 480+ for USD exchange and 660 for GBP exchanges.

But no worries, seems you know a lot already.

Easy.

Lol

No one knows everything. I'll still feel cheated at $480 or 485/$. Anway, it's better than UBA rate of 380 or 371.

I appreciate your input and I'll give it a try if every other things failed. For the night, I already did it for 380/$ and I'm feeling like a loser. #Lol

Thanks a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
You the link below and get $200
Rich4god:

Thanks my guy. Your info was so helpful.

I find this binance so interesting. Seems like more things can be done in it than meets the eyes.
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=71948646
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Oboi LTC and Chainlink give me mad Joy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why I'm still in xrp after 300%??
The 4hr support still holding... As far as it holds, good chance it breaks past 2c... Then, we start talking

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Oboi LTC and Chainlink give me mad Joy.

We can't leave Eithy niggas behind. Everyone has his day to smile in bull market cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
kiss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Stonk guys are trying to prove to Køinbeezy that they must list Doge.

Nothing pumps like Reddit boys pumping Doge

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ibime:

We can't leave Eithy niggas behind. Everyone has his day to smile in bull market cheesy

grin cheesy grin

Guy there's going to be blood, gore, guts, and all other sorts of bodily fluids in the streets very soon.

Part of me is thinking, convert to BTC now..

Cos the correction is coming

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Cannicus:

Click on the link to redeem the voucher.

Select the currency pair you want to apply it to from the available options.

Try choose a profitable pair, and one you have much funds in already to reduce early liquidation.

After applying the coupon, go to your Isolated Margin Menu and click transfer.

Transfer the currency pair you chose while redeeming the coupon from your spot wallet to your margin wallet.

It's not compulsory you borrow, but if you borrow, you won't be charged interest for 7 days cos of the coupon you applied earlier.

If you wish to borrow, it's not everytime loans will be available, take note.

You can borrow your max limit upfront by clicking on the pair in your margin wallet, going to borrow tab, and switching to usdt (since the free interest loan applies to usdt only and not the other currency in the pair).

Type in the amount you want to borrow, or click MAX to collect everything they want to borrow you cos the loan might not be available when next you retry.

Then go back to the pair in your margin wallet and click Trade to start trading in bits or whole.

You can also borrow in bits by going to the buy/sell menu and changing the Normal mode to Borrow mode, then type in the quantity you want to borrow for that particular trade.

After placing a trade with borrowed funds, go back to the pair in your wallet, check Position tab, and take note of the liquidation price.

Set an alarm on the pair to warn you well before the market price touches that price.

If the trade goes against you and you approach the liquidation price, transfer extra funds from your spot wallet to your margin wallet to increase your collateral level and lower the liquidation price.

You can keep doing this and paying interest where applicable till your trade becomes profitable and you take profit.

After taking profit, remember to repay the loan and interest manually.

You can also repay automatically when selling the pair by changing the normal/borrow mode to repay mode.

You can get more info on YouTube as usual.

This is a little complicated. Thanks for the detailed explanation

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

grin cheesy grin

Guy there's going to be blood, gore, guts, and all other sorts of bodily fluids in the streets very soon.

Part of me is thinking, convert to BTC now..

Cos the correction is coming

Hahahaha. Niggas dey always fear the most after their coin pumps.

You've been patient this far with Eithy and it's network coins and now it's finally rewarding.you, fear.done dey catch you. BTC has flipped $62k into support sha so thinks are looking fairly stable, so I wouldn't panic. Na to try ride Eithy to $3k go make sense.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alashelee: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Anyone got telegram group for cryptoo signals?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Done with 30 percent on doge. Waiting for new candle open.
@jayboltz
I go dey break am like that. Na all my profits I dey use risk am.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ibime:

Hahahaha. Niggas dey always fear the most after their coin pumps.

You've been patient this far with Eithy and it's network coins and now it's finally rewarding.you, fear.done dey catch you. BTC has flipped $62k into support sha so thinks are looking fairly stable, so I wouldn't panic. Na to try ride Eithy to $3k go make sense.

You're right but these pumps are bordering on mass hysteria with doöge and xrpee. It's a real madness

Why can Mr Musk tweet my side? angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
priceaction:
Done with 30 percent on doge. Waiting for new candle open.
@jayboltz
I go dey break am like that. Na all my profits I dey use risk am.

What time will the new candle open?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Free training for beginners

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/DY7PNHNhHz12hygLGWcLo6
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
alashelee:
T(dot)/NUSSm

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
alashelee:
Check the rich trader on Telegram..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

You're right but these pumps are bordering on mass hysteria with doöge and xrpee. It's a real madness

Why can Mr Musk tweet my side? angry

As long as Beetee holds $62k, the party can continue for April. We are almost at weekend sef when retail can have a party. I am still waiting for XLM to really move as the last man to pump. I think Lite can do more sef, and ADA when it conquers $1.50. I'm in XLM and watching ADA. I only rode Lite latest move small despite dipping in and out since late Feb. That one pain me sha. I think I jumped off XRP too early at 1.45 sef but that was a take profit order that triggered while I slept
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
SteveOfu:
This is alst applicable to krypto koin
Written by Leezah

As a young investor, be SMART and not GREEDY, 15%-20% is a good PROFIT but if your fundamentals & DD are good, you can hold for as long as you wish.

In addition, I have been learning and still learning, here are few I learnt

- The success or failure of a trader depends on his/ her EMOTIONS

- You are RESPONSIBLE for every trade
- Plan a trade and trade a plan

- Know your entry and exit plan & reason for such trade

- Do not make a decision or trade in the spur of the moment because your sense of judgement is beclouded

- Impulsive trade are very dangerous

- Have a limit to the amount you can risk in a trade i.e. avoid risking more than a certain percentage on your capital e.g. if you started out with $1000, do not risk more than a certain percentage determined by YOU on a trade

- Learn as much as you can, ask questions

- Do not get GREEDY to trade

IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/DY7PNHNhHz12hygLGWcLo6

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alashelee: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Leezah:
T(dot)/NUSSm

Not showing

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ibime:

As long as Beetee holds $62k, the party can continue for April. We are almost at weekend sef when retail can have a party. I am still waiting for XLM to really move as the last man to pump. I think Lite can do more sef, and ADA when it conquers $1.50. I'm in XLM and watching ADA. I only rode Lite latest move small despite dipping in and out since late Feb. That one pain me sha. I think I jumped off XRP too early at 1.45 sef but that was a take profit order that triggered while I slept

Ehen...

What's your projection for XLM, I fit YOLO like 5H inside
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KennedyOkpara(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Please who has dodge for sale.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
KennedyOkpara:
Please who has dodge for sale.

Why can't u buy it on Binanceeeee or bundle?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Ehen...

What's your projection for XLM, I fit YOLO like 5H inside

I'm holding till about 0.9 which will be 0.5x for me but likely to escape around 0.87

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Deppysit(m), Billygent, alebz007, Allthelight and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.