Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346012 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DavidTheGeek: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nickelodeon93:
I have fiat in my wallet already that I want to withdraw. No p2p options
Do you still have it?
Let me buy some from you through their Fiat transfer.
Drop your WhatsApp digits.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goodoption(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

Hi boss, I have kucoin account can you please put me through.
I've lost considerably amount trading margins and future.
waiting for your response. Blessings.

to me, your Monika don't look helping.

what if this your emotional and attitudinal anti-christ activities was later proven otherwise?

what if it later manifested to you that the Creator and saviour of the whole universe is God.

keep calm bro, revaluate your beliefs.

I come in peace.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goodoption(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

Hi boss, I have kucoin account can you please put me through.
I've lost considerably amount trading margins and future.
waiting for your response. Blessings.

what if this your emotional and attitudinal anti-christ activities was later proven otherwise?

what if it later manifested to you that the Creator and saviour of the whole universe is God.

I come in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Vlyrics:

Nimc slip can be used right?

It rejected my nin slip.. had to use passport
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Goodoption:

I come in peace.
Lol...Religious folks. Dem don touch heavenly daddy. All the guy needed was help with kucoin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daewoods(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Do you need a trusted place to physically buy and sell your BTC and other cryptocurrencies in Nsukka, Enugu then check on us for extremely wonderful services, quick/immediate payments, sweet rates and other cryptocurrency enquiries.
Available 24/7
0816-5111-571
Shop 18, Midtown Plaza, 7 University Road, Besides FCMB, Nsukka, Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Usdt just dey moon grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Notyamate:

P.a.n.ca.k.e-s.w. ap.
is this pancak-e.s.W.a.p on ios?
Can’t seem to find it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tamel:
Usdt just dey moon grin
buy and hodl,
do your own research
not a financial advice
grin grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SlimBuchi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=sweetveek post=100901834]buy and hodl,
do your own research
not a financial advice
grin grin cheesy[/quoteo]
I thought that usdt opt to be a stable cyon

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sailor1:
Betece daily close looks sh*tty.. Wonder why betece likes causing havoc when things are going smoothly...

Let's see how today pans out... Not looking good so far

Woke to carnage.... Another day in crypt0...
Heard multiple price alerts go off in my dleep but didn't bother cos I knew I'd likely make a rash decision... I don't market sell in the middle of a selloff cos you'd likely sell the bottom

Yesterday closed back within the range (beliw 61.2k)... I was looking for a bounce today to reaccess positions but sellers put on the heat immediately...

Earlier on, the 50day ema (1st pic- green line) held and eith showed also strength but they both seem to be breaking down too... This ema has been where bitc0in has always bounced for the past 8 months. Like I've said before, if we close a daily candle below this level, then I'd be targeting the 21 week ema (2nd pic) which is at 43k... That should properly reset the market...

If betece keeps sliding down and eith fails to show strength, then alyts will bleed heavy...

I'd be looking for how the day closes but then, like the last such corrections can happen relatively quick.

Zooming out, betece has had 6 green months... A proper correction will come either sooner or later... I'd still call this a pullback... If it heads down to 43k, that'd be a proper correction. The first since August 2020... alyts will
sure capitulate. One reason why I say it's too risky not to hold betece at this stage

On how I'm playing this, I'm not buying this dip just yet until I see strength or at least the daily close. As part of my trading pattern, I always have cash irrespective of the market condition. I'm about 50% in cash now as I reduced some positions early on and waiting for the daily close...With alyts, there is no rush.... There'd be opportunities once the market conditions are right. Even with the dump, I still made a quick scalp on doge

For new folks, this is a normal part of trading crypt0... Selloffs will always happen and they'd always be brutal.... No need trying to time or predict most... Rather focus on building a profitable trading strategy that'd bring profit whether in a bull or brear run

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vlyrics: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
sonofElElyon:

It rejected my nin slip.. had to use passport
So I will need to get a passport then? is it the same with ku.co.in?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thisandthat(f): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
On gaaaddd....this Crypto is not for the feeble minded...This dip is making me cry and laugh at the same time..Who sent me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
CryptoMatic:
I wonder where the so called experts on this trends are(make we wait till church close sha), las las, everyone is a guru once a coin is mooning, but once the bear comes, they stop dropping advice and avoid analyzing.

The other day, someone was advising people here to trade futures, because they’ll make more money, grin grin go to twitter, futures traders are now quiet, because many has been liquidated.

If you don’t learn to DYOR, anything you see, take am like that
Egbon. every one that is actively following this thread will know that all this childish nonsense you wrote here is aimed at ridiculing oga je..disco

SINCE THE BEGINING of this thread, that man has been posting analysis of hidden jems that have made a lot of people here money. But here you are with zero contributions and all you do is criticize him......SEE, RESPECT YOURSELF O !!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialMrOt: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
What dip can one buy now ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cannicus:

Try and get your facts right.

I said people can short WIN (or any other falling coin) while it is steadily falling, instead of waiting for it to rise before making money. That way they make money in up and down markets, unlike their norm.

I further said this shorting trade is available in futures and margin trading only.

This is not the time to fire cheap shots really.

Me thinking of shorting BTC to 43k ... cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattfeuter(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

The thing is plain stupid bro. A question somebody out there gotta ask himself is: am I depositing 500k naira in Binance because I will always get coin advice here on a Nairaland? What then happens if Seun decides to shut down this thread some day. Remember promoting crypto violates one the rules this platform. Just few days ago, after recovering my loss and converting my asset to fiat. I realised I had no coin to trade and was waiting for a drop here. But the truth is nobody owes me that. So it's on me to research a coin to invest in and if someone good drops a pick here then I should be grateful.

You’re right and I was just irritated at that post.

As a newbie in crypto, I’ve lost a lot of money but huge credit goes to the guys here on nairaland. I’ve been able to recover and even made profit all at no cost from the “experts”.

Like you alluded to, no one owes you sh$t. . .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adigun055(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
OfficialMrOt:
What dip can one buy now ?
It's like dips are getting dipper o��

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Prepped some more fiat for buying when this bottoms

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
CryptoMatic:
I wonder where the so called experts on this trends are(make we wait till church close sha), las las, everyone is a guru once a coin is mooning, but once the bear comes, they stop dropping advice and avoid analyzing.

The other day, someone was advising people here to trade futures, because they’ll make more money, grin grin go to twitter, futures traders are now quiet, because many has been liquidated.

If you don’t learn to DYOR, anything you see, take am like that

Let me adress this...

It's seems you're very new in this market... I have said it multiple times, the last proper correction betece had was the selloff from 12.4k to 10k in August... All we've been having since are pullbacks... When we have a proper correction, you go know...

I have traded this market in a bear run, I was live around the March crash. A 15 - 20% betece pullback is another day here... We'd sure have multiples of that...

Secondly, the mistake most new folls make is that they keep looking for 'prophecies' rather that develop a profitable trading partnern and good risk management... I have been in this market long enough to telk you that no one can say exactly what betece will do in the immediate future... We use charts to help identify actionable trades and lock-in profits. The best traders I know are wrong on almost half of their trades... There's lots more to active trading than you think

You fail to understand

Thirdly, the reason why I'm more active recently is cos were in a bullrun.. it's now the money will be made.. Even if betece crashes to 40k, I'd still be in huge profits... For some folks, the concern is how much more profit theyd maje tgis run and not if they'd be in profit or not.

There are times I take trades just a few times in a month and forget it there for almost 6 months... Sometimes, all I do is buy so I can selk some months later... I trade more actively now cos tge market is getting more volatile.

Also, know that trading timeframes differ. Someone who bought betece at 6k is not bothered about what betece is doing now...

Rather than get salty, why not outline a profitable trading strategy (long or short term) which you have used and found helpful so we can all learn

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goodoption(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kingdemu:
Lol...Religious folks. Dem don touch heavenly daddy. All the guy needed was help with kucoin
yes you're right somehow, he's only asking for help on ku.coin.

but if I may ask, the time you're registering on nairaland, has seun ever insisted that you must be a Christian?
has that his Monika fuckjesusandGod ever ask him how he's paying his bill?
the person that bear this Monika has just lost miles away from his potentials.

if I were him I will just keep this life simple.
so i can live this life to the fullest.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cannicus:

Me thinking of shorting BeTC to 43k ... cheesy

Hehe.... There's lots of support below...and 42k isn't guaranteed...

The time to short was at 64k or yesterday's close...
Rather than short betece sef, it's more profitable to short alyts once betece starts breaking down cos they'd collapse.. careful though, this market is volatile enough to make money without leverage

Eitherway, if you see way, run am

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damzy88: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sailor1:

Let me adress this...

It's seems you're very new in this market... I have said it multiple times, the last proper correction betece had was the selloff from 12.4k to 10k in August... All we've been having since are pullbacks... When we have a proper correction, you go know...

I have traded this market in a bear run, I was live around the March crash. A 15 - 20% betece pullback is another day here... We'd sure have multiples of that...

Secondly, the mistake most new folls make is that they keep looking for 'prophecies' rather that develop a profitable trading partnern and good risk management... I have been in this market long enough to telk you that no one can say exactly what betece will do in the immediate future... We use charts to help identify actionable trades and lock-in profits. The best traders I know are wrong on almost half of their trades... There's lots more to active trading than you think

You fail to understand

Thirdly, the reason why I'm more active recently is cos were in a bullrun.. it's now the money will be made.. Even if betece crashes to 40k, I'd still be in huge profits... For some folks, the concern is how much more profit theyd maje tgis run and not if they'd be in profit or not.

There are times I take trades just a few times in a month and forget it there for almost 6 months... Sometimes, all I do is buy so I can selk some months later... I trade more actively now cos tge market is getting more volatile.

Also, know that trading timeframes differ. Someone who bought betece at 6k is not bothered about what betece is doing now...

Rather than get salty, why not outline a profitable trading strategy (long or short term) which you have used and found helpful so we can all learn

Brilliant.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Goodoption:

I come in peace.

dude, this is not a religious thread okay.
live and let others be...... is that too much to ask for?
peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
I pray I make enough money before the bear market comes. With the things I have seen, felt and heard, I am not sure I will like to be in this market then.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sailor1:

Hehe.... There's lots of support below...and 42k isn't guaranteed...

The time to short was at 64k or yesterday's close...
Rather than short betece sef, it's more profitable to short alyts once betece starts breaking down cos they'd collapse.. careful though, this market is volatile enough to make money without leverage

Eitherway, if you see way, run am

Thanks brotherly.

I go just use am to keep my fingers busy instead of throwing in new money.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Madmazel99(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Where can I buy FEGTOKEN pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kingdemu:

My brother see me see trouble o.
I already have answer to my question...... religious folks are something else.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Funny thing us when I look at my portfolio, the loss was little...

Most of my coyns are close to entry level...

Zil... Entry was below 0.2 and added 0.215... currently at 0.19
Rvn... Entry was 0.22... currently at 0.19
Ada entry was 1.38-1.4... currently at 1.2
Doge.... Still scalping for more profits

Zrx... This one had more pullback... It's at 1.7 now... Entry was at 2...

Trx, xrp and xlm are well in profit (though reduced)... My leverage trade on xlm was stopped out in profit.

I'm saying to point out the need of buying support.... In alyts entry is everything... If you're not buying HTF support, then buy the confirmation of a proper breakout...

That's a dependable strategy that'd save person... No need of a prophet to point it out

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hahaha If the bull market is like this with blood everywhere then during the beer market there won't be just blood in the streets but there will be body parts too .

If bitcoin shoots up to $70k by next two weeks, the older generation of hodlers will be comfortable entering the beer market grin

StrafordSTONES:
I pray I make enough money before the bear market comes. With the things I have seen, felt and heard, I am not sure I will like to be in this market then.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m), sweetveek(m), Gotaya, younglekky19, jayce232 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.