Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327487 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (3659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ibime:

All you need to do is pull up charts and see the price from 2018 to 2020. When we talk of bear market, we talk of complete wipe out. B.N.B was $6 in Dec 2018 and $8 in March 2020. Crypto is essentially a ponzi scheme that comes back to life every 3 to 4 years and collapses 90%+ in-between.

Who does not prepare for the breakdown will experience premium tears and long years of HODL - that's if the coïn you hold makes it back to next cycle. That's why people always recycle profits back into B.T.C and E.T.H and then when the drama starts, they hope to quickly sell the B.T.C to fiat.

Even E.T.H itself might not come back as strong next cycle because competition abounds. I see no reason to recycle into anything but B.T.C and stablecoins, but at this stage of the cycle, with the small percentage gains we see in B.T.C, recycling into stablecoins is best.

Thanks boss for this wealth of experience, it has really opened my eyes to crypto properly..... Thanks once again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vlyrics: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
nittly:
yes only B.V.N number, Though I use bi.nan.ce L.uno for B.V.N but B.V.N is not allow on all exchange like FTX, KU.COIN so you have to get VO.TER CAR.D or DRIVING LICENCE

I don't like Luno, I only saw five or six coins, plus the fees are high. that said. I don't have driver's license or voter's card ( to get your voters card in my LGA in Lagos is politics, I don leave am for them). I just checked and to get a driver's license takes a month. so my question is can I use my bro's name and credentials to open an account and be trading with it for the main time? will it affect me on the long run? and if I want to withdraw, must the account be in my bro's name?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lol everyone shouting about bear market. Do you even know how the last one started?

Only some drastic FUD like a flaw in crypto can start a bear market.

Last time it was the issue of how USDT could be printed at will and how over a billion USDT was just suddenly printed out of thin air and used to pump the price of Bitcoin and wasn’t an actual store of value, USA's SEC started to investigate USDT (that news alone broke crypto), followed by various exchanges being hacked and most billionaires and stock expert fudding the hell out of crypto.

That marked the end of the bull run, with bitcoin peaking at $21,000

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Someone should help beg wyn na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
In a recent poll by FBN Quest Trustee

72% of family Businesses do not have a formal business continuation plan

7% have hired professionals to help deal with family relationship issues involved in the continuity of the business
For those of us who have thriving businesses.

The book noted, that we have worked hard to build a legacy for our family, we should ensure its survival by protecting the wealth accumulated over the years and we should have the right wealth transfer strategies

Family Wealth Transfer Plan, comprises a series of decisions and arrangements that not only assist with leaving a legacy for the family but also enables us prepare our children for the responsibilities
Advantages of Family Wealth Transfer Plan

Leaves fund for children and grandchildren

Reduce taxes on Investment income

Retain Complete control of assets

Avoid costly probate expenses

Simplify estate transfer
The book list 5 types of business ownership, sole proprietorship, partnership, etc and the best way to transfer such businesses to the next generation.

Family Wealth Transfer Plan is an ideal way for business owners to blend personal, business, financial and tax considerations into a comprehensive family and business succession plan
For a business to continue to run in your absence, success planning is very critical.

How do you want the business to run?
Do you want your children, partners or an employee to take charge. Without a written plan in place, the funding to make it happen and the careful grooming of the right successor, the business you have spent most of your life, building and running may not survive without you.

I'll do better
The book also wrote about the Rothschild family, reputed to be one of the richest families in the US . The man left a fortune of about $200 million for his children, but 100 years later in 1930 none of the children can boast of a million dollars

Because there was no strategy for the transfer of the family wealth. I encourage us all to kindly support the cause...

We wrap up the book next weekend...

Come one, come all...
A nine years old Indian boy showed me a book today, that his grand parents passed on to him. According to him he is the 3rd generation in his family to have that book, so he hopes to pass the book on to the next generation. But I will ask him the name of the book tomorrow as he showed me the book on the screen and I was about to the end the meeting then.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
htdot:

I pulled out of WIN to join Eth, now eth is pumping
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
japro:
Hello friends, I feel LIKE selling off my BNB I bought @ $475 to buy $DOGE or $SOL....Please advice me...I know it's not a financial advice.

You panick buy, you still wan panick sell. When Bn.b was running all of una dey rush am, some even say bn.b to $1000 not factoring the fact that there will always be pullbacks.

Jumping from one coin to another is not a good way to trade, you lose more in the long run. The $Doge you want to run into has been pumping for days. When people dump on you you will still come here and ask if you should sell at loss and buy another coin that's already green.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
htdot:

If you can't hold Win for long term it's better you sell now and move on. Win is taking time to consolidate after a massive pump.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
japro:
Hello friends, I feel LIKE selling off my BNB I bought @ $475 to buy $DOGE or $SOL....Please advice me...I know it's not a financial advice.

Let me guess ...

You are feeling left out of the pumps ba?

Watching from the sidelines isn't so much fun abi?

Don't worry, bnb's time will come grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
collinsobinna:
Kindly suggest an app a newbie can use to deposit through bank transfer or card payment.

And be able to purchase crypto.
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=47708404
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Don't ever imagine going to luno is not and option it's just a trap you could stalked in there or loose more than 50% of your capital
Vlyrics:

I don't like Luno, I only saw five or six coins, plus the fees are high. that said. I don't have driver's license or voter's card ( to get your voters card in my LGA in Lagos is politics, I don leave am for them). I just checked and to get a driver's license takes a month. so my question is can I use my bro's name and credentials to open an account and be trading with it for the main time? will it affect me on the long run? and if I want to withdraw, must the account be in my bro's name?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Make doge dip to 0.25 make I buy more abeg

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by humble7744(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pls I need help, just transfer 11 usdt to my trust wallet,

How do I swap it for a coin am interested in

Am beginning to panick pls respond
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
condomuser:
From what I read online, it was said there was a power outage in a part of China that caused bitcoin hash rate to move slower there this triggered Bitcoin's processing causing a major liquidation in long positions i.e people who may have set stop losses on their long position bitcoins had that alert trigger on the blockchain network causing an influx of $310 billion Bitcoins into the network causing the price to crash.

They said the power outage problem has been resolved.

For anyone who doesn't understand what I wrote up there, they simply said NEPA took light in China that's why bitcoin nosedived and the person wey suppose on gen was nowhere to be found.

They are mad.
Guys check out $hokk moonshot coin.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
dotun674:
thats tomorrow things

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
hmmmmm I nor do

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
This Dog is madt o!

I don't even know if to sell at 0.45 or keep hodling .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by meshzhi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ezemarcel:
thats tomorrow things

Can't wait o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
FEGtoken is coming.
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
dotun674:

Doge that is approaching 0.4 so

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by divineappo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Proffesy:
Who remembered the last price bnb hit before the general red market??
$25-$30

That was around November/December 2020

I regretted not buying the coin that time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullrun: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
My time cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiwotimitt: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
please help which app is better? luno or binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
taiwotimitt:
please help which app is better? luno or binance
Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by incredible2017: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Folks check out TKO coin chart, it has broken it's daily)4 hours chart trendline, with a strong bullish momentum and has a good fundamental.
I am buying this.

Please do your own research before placing any trade, as this is not a financial advice.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
I don't know why bot will keep blocking me if you want to pass an information. You will mail the mod, they won't respond until you get acquitted. Anyway many things have gone wrong since my last 4 days of detention now.
This market is not for the faint heart. Only for the strong.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by opinchinoo(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
opinchinoo:
Good evening everyone, please who has used the Binance (email) transfer feature in p2p? I transferred u.sdt to someone's email this evening and it has not reflected. I have been debited and it should reflect within seconds. What could be wrong? Thanks in advance
please help with this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiwotimitt: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
webshopNG:
Binance
thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ORIJIN201(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
collinsobinna:
Can someone still deposit naira in Binance app?

Which app can I deposit money to purchase crypto ?
None! How much worth and which coin are you planning on getting?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by khyzito: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good evening everyone, pls someone should tell me how to deposit naira into hotbit to buy coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crunchyg3: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2021
Pls I need help, how do I transfer $40 I have in my block.chain acct to my binance wallet,
Plz treat as urgent
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Sailor1:

Look on the 4hrly or hourly chart (at least)... Daily and weekly chart even better...

See how price behaves around certain regions...

Take ada for example... Check the chart and take note of 1 dolls, 1.2 dolls and 1.4 dolls
So it like average of d lows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (3659) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ThegreatDon, Deppysit(m), Ojimmu95 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.