Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3296565 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Ayinke93:

MoonToken. It has done over 300% since I entered day before yesterday and it’s still very new

Please, can you tell me why this keeps saying that the transaction may fail. Safemoon is saying that I need to increase the slippage tolerance level to 12% and when I do, it keeps saying that the transaction may fail

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bryteosas: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2021
Good morning everyone, please is it still possible to swap safemoon to bnb on pancakeswap now? Has the issue been rectified?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bryteosas: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Please, can you tell me why this keeps saying that the transaction may fail. Safemoon is saying that I need to increase the slippage tolerance level to 12% and when I do, it keeps saying that the transaction may fail

Are you buyinh safemoon or you're swapping it for bnb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nairalanduser23: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

12, not 0.12

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nairalanduser23: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Ayinke93:

MoonToken. It has done over 300% since I entered day before yesterday and it’s still very new

Which of these two please?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dieumerci(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2021
felzylix:

I reduced the total amount i was sending such that I still had about $5 left on my BSC.

Thanks....but it didn't work
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dieumerci(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
on your moon whatever token total amount, just manually adjust the last zero to 1
shikena.

Thanks so much...it worked

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2021
Bryteosas:

Are you buyinh safemoon or you're swapping it for bnb

What's the difference between the two.

I am trying to send bnb to trustwallet and then swap it to safemoon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2021
emsco:

I have money in that account
Go to your mail the said you a VERIFICATION link it will help you get back to the site. You a computer this time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Stan2330:

I'm depressed currently
You had better learn to master your EMOTIONS.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by genkins(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Good morning all, pls where can I buy bitcashpay? I can't see it on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Stan2330:
I wanted to transfer my BNB from binance to trust wallet..I didn't Know the address I copied was moonshot contract address until I transferred my funds... Now my all my BNB coins are gone I don't know how to retrieve it
One reason I no dey rush things in crypto cos I know more and better opportunities abound. I'm very sorry for your loss. Hope it's not huge money. I know you're feeling bad but you have to brace up..

Sorry for your loss

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2021
What are your thoughts on this

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Don't miss out on $NUTS

Check it on Gecko

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Simplyaduke: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2021
millennialaku2:

use your bvn for binance verification

There's no option for BVN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Simplyaduke: 7:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Good morning everyone,

Please can someone put me through how to find my wallet on hotbit...finally got verified.

I didn't see the p2p option.guess its only on binance...I clicked on deposit and an address was sent to me....how do I fund it.

Thank you

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Ibime:
SPE I bought this morning has already done 50%.

The world of shïtcoins is risky. As always, only put what you can afford to lose.

To gain more certainty, check which coins are winning the Monday moonshot poll on SSB telegram group on Monday evening/Tuesday morning.

SPE (Save Planet Earth) now on 2.5x for me in less than 24 hrs

If you want to buy shïtcoins, buy what a community is getting behind.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Can Someone please help me with 1$ smart chain BNB 0x02AaF48efa822864Dc86324A1432d3bE55C48b6d to my trust wallet. God bless you Amen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2021
pius4luv:
Can Someone please help me with 1$ smart chain BNB 0x02AaF48efa822864Dc86324A1432d3bE55C48b6d to my trust wallet. God bless you Amen
Yoi dont have money and you want to invest

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2021
0x869dd.7a64afbe5370a8c.591d9b8650b.e60c0b8f6

fa.st mo.on

I'll advice you buy new moon coins instead of the over saturated ones where people already made their profits and are cashing out,the earlier you buy,the better

note::its still 50/50 so use what you can afford to lose
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2021
IyaTola:
Yoi dont have money and you want to invest

Please help me out ,I want to buy the coin ,I don’t want to lose my money in trustwallet .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gud2Gr8: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Ibime:

Pls where did you get it from...I didn't see it on Pancakeswap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2021
How to Deposit on Binance
Click on Deposit.
Select the Crypto tab.
Choose the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit.
If the cryptocurrency is issued on multiple networks, select which one you'd like to make your deposit on. ...
Depositing BNB requires both a deposit address and a MEMO.
Shanid:
i have tried binance ,I can't make deposit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2021
for those asking for 1$ bn.b smart chain bn.b,always transfer b.nb instead of bu.sd or us.dt from your binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TCD: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2021
Ibime:

It hasn't launched yet. Follow SatoshiStreetbets on telegram and take it from there

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2021
sweetveek:
for those asking for 1$ bn.b smart chain bn.b,always transfer b.nb instead of bu.sd or us.dt from your binance

That’s the mistake that I made
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Ibime:

Where did you buy it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SwizGuy(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Lol..he might actually miss this one, its really good people make their researches well especially when the info is out there , ask the major questions here and sort out the rest from the internet, yesterday was my first time of using pancake swaps , two videos were enough for me on youtube to purchase moonshot.

Notyamate:

I knew something like this would happened.

Less than 100MB would have saved you if you had downloaded some videos on YouTube but no, you self wan rush make money.

I hope that guy waiting for his salary by month end see this. This is what happen when you are in a rush to make money.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Notyamate:

I knew something like this would happened.

Less than 100MB would have saved you if you had downloaded some videos on YouTube but no, you self wan rush make money.

I hope that guy waiting for his salary by month end see this. This is what happen when you are in a rush to make money.

Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Shitcoin season upon us cheesy

Btc which way na..shey na higher or lower

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Tamel:
Shitcoin season upon us cheesy

Btc which way na..shey na higher or lower
as shitc.oin nor gree bow to bt.c, everybody don dae change direction small small grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: iLegendd(m), psalm68(m), badruf(m), Hedonisco and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.