Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306122 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2021
doge
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Hindsight is 20/20. You never know ahead of time what is going up 30–50% today until after it happens. Traders have no idea with 100% certainty what is going to happen today. They trade based upon their experience and use probabilities and risk control.

Looking back at a chart you think erroneously that somehow you should have known that the stock/coin was going up 50% today because you should have “seen it in the charts”. The only way you would know that ahead of time (without inside information) is to have a crystal ball.

In a sense all financial markets move in a “pump and dump” fashion. The insiders get in before the pump starts and they get out right before the dump starts. The recent sell off in Ethereum the latest, greatest cryptocurrency is the poster child for classic pump and dump if you are following that story.

Experienced traders follow the markets and get in on opportunities when they present themselves and when they see them setting up ahead of time. They have learned from repetition when to get in and when to get out. They don’t scan the Wall Street journal in the morning and jump into a trade like you see in the movies.

Experience helps you control fear and greed. Greed gets you into a trade and fear gets you out. If you have conditioned your mind you can get in and out with a profit repeatedly and make more money than you lose. And that’s all trading is.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Elon musk don tweet bad guy

Doge to the moon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Don't miss out on the DeFi craze going on! One of the most promising tokens to acquire is #SAFEMOON and its extremely low priced.

The developers have great plans as they are not only on coinmarketcap.com, but they have been listed on many exchanges.

This is an opportunity to become a Cryptocurrency beneficiary, don't miss it

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/aK03L if you need to buy this cheap coins.

Safemoon is just N5000 for 1 million tokens

It was just N200 per million tokens in March.

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/aK03L if you need to buy this cheap coins.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2021
#RISKMANAGEMENT
#STRATEGY

When we have three entries don’t put the largest capital at the first entry. That is a bad approach to trade Only a noob trader has a single entry (quote me anywhere )

The reason is it will be difficult for you to average out. Let us assume you have $200 to trade a set up:

Entry 1: $60

Entry 2: $70

Entry 3: $70

If you throw in the larger sum at the entry won’t give you a nice average entry.

Don’t FOMO to put in your larger sum in the first entry.

It doesn’t work that way.

As per profit taking too, you should always bear in mind that crypto is volatile and this is not stock. You can hit the first target and everything will go south. Then you finally lose money.

Will you say such a signal setup is wrong?

No !!!

The first target is the most important, other tips are just by the way.

You take your 40 -50% profit on 1st target. Then spread the rest.

For more conservation, you set the rest to stop at your entry.

If you love trailing stop, include it in your risk management strategy.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2021
A beginner investor looks for 8-10% yields

An intermediate investor looks for 6-8% yields

An expert investor looks for 3-5% yields

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2021
FOR THOSE FINDINGS IT DIFFICULT ON BI.NANC.E VERIFICATION

Download Roq.qu and verify it using your NIMC ID card after that buy USDT from there P2P (NOTE: buy as low as possible like 6k lower to test there service) after that if you will like to trade on there APP (roqu.e) then buy your coin there and trade, BUT if o
its bin.nace you like then transfer your USDT to bin.nce make sure you copy your wallet address correctly

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Pls guys how do I transfer my naira spot wallet to my bank account....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2021
Notyamate:
Someone here mentioned Refinable ($Fine coin) this morning, so this night I checked it out (I no dey rush new coin grin).

The presale price was supposed to be $0.33 but because of the hype on this coin (they have over 100k members on telegram) most people bought at $8-9.

Now the price is below $2 and most are at lose.

If you see the way people dey para for the group, someone's 500Bn.b don remain 12 shocked and many more like that.

This days e better make person focus on better coins before this scammers disguising as crypt0 dev send person back to village grin.

Thank God I didn't buy ooo. I searched them up on Telegram and didn't find the group,if not I would have bought.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Pls can someone answer this my question
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2021
nittly:
FOR THOSE FINDINGS IT DIFFICULT ON BI.NANC.E VERIFICATION

Download Roq.qu and verify it using your NIMC ID card after that buy USDT from there P2P (NOTE: buy as low as possible like 6k lower to test there service) after that if you will like to trade on there APP (roqu.e) then buy your coin there and trade, BUT if o
its bin.nace you like then transfer your USDT to bin.nce make sure you copy your wallet address correctly

Is it same roqqu that has been scamming depositors in recent months? Don't bring that here.Started well but now full time scammer after CBN ban Google is your friend. I learnt they started recruiting people to mend their images? Anyone using it here in recent weeks and has smooth running?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsi22(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

You cannot transfer/withdraw directly to your bank because of CBN ban unless you want your bank account to be blocked.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2021
Thanks for explaining this to me .Someone is saying some might open sell order without having Usdt to sell . I don't know how true this might be . Any Clarification to this . Thanks ones again
MrCodeSolo:
since you have clicked on d appeal button it will open communication channel for you to upload screenshot evidence of bank transfer payment slip. chat the team up and explaining a few reasons why u clicked on d appeal in da first place, u can say d inability of da seller to respond to your buy request on time despite transfering d said money to his bank akant. still go ahead with dz process and then try contact d seller again. pls note if d seller tries to convince u to cancel your appeal and make another order request again with d excuse dat he can't see your order request from his end BLA BLA BLA. pls for d love of God don't ever do such tin.
let binance escrow settle u ppl since a portion of his coin is locked pending till he admits to have seen d transfer deposit made by u
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Google it na
Haryoureendey4:

Pls can someone answer this my question
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Abeg make una give btc some paracetamol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2021
But btc isn't down down like that na...why this alts kan red today now ah

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Moda1:
Thanks for explaining this to me .Someone is saying some might open sell order without having Usdt to sell . I don't know how true this might be . Any Clarification to this . Thanks ones again
not possible...what's d situation on ground now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2021
I hv uploaded all documents of transfer and seller number is switched off and appeal in process
MrCodeSolo:
not possible...what's d situation on ground now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Moda1:
And beside next time, exercise patience, because the guy may have not received the money in his account and must wait to receive the money. Since escrow freeze his usdt, he does not have any option but to release it to you, some transactions can take two days before completion if you are using BNB P2P
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Moda1:
I hv uploaded all documents of transfer and seller number is switched off and appeal in process
nice one keep trying d sellers number from time to time...last last it will be resolved in due time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Kingsi22:

You cannot transfer/withdraw directly to your bank because of CBN ban unless you want your bank account to be blocked.
Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Ibime:

And does Bïnance send money to your UK bank account?

I only got into crypto in Jan. All my assets will end up as BTC, ETH & LTC on my Ledger Nano X. I'll figure out the rest later

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Leezah:
Google it na
just checked on youtube.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Binance can only send money to an account that matches one's ID.

If you use Nigerian ID, no matter where you are, the money can only be sent to your Nigerian account.

Talking from experience.

Eventually CBN will chill and I'll then send the money to my dom A/C. I intend to be completely invisible to the tax man

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damilola1978: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is not complete without adding the range on principal invested..

A beginner investor invests small amount

An intermediate investor invests medium to large amount

An expert investor invests large to very large amount

PeaceIlya:

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
PeaceIlya:

Not in Crypto space my friend

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
20M of 5%
Ibime:

Not in Crypto space my friend
that's about 1m
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Moda1:

As long as you made an appeal before the 15mins expired, it will be resolved. Once I transfer and it is successful, I immediately appeal. No time. I had 2 cases.

The first one. Immediately I transferred, appeal straight up. Was calling but he didn't pick. I kept calling until he picked. Said he was charging his phone, that's why. I say that one no concern me, just send me my usdt.

The second case, after transfer successful, the transfer next button was saying error anytime I clicked on it. See sweat everywhere for my body because it was close to 6 digits. I can't tell you how many times I click that button with prayer points grin. I kept calling until the guy until i received that text message from Binance that my coin has been sent. See praise and worship.

What I do now in addition to other things, I check the time range you make transfer, if it's not under 4mins, I dont buy.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
nna777:

Whales are buying into eth because of the 3 Eth ETFs coming up.

Pathway to $3k > 2643 > 2751 > 2972.

Eth still bullish.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
nna777:

$55k is the end of any further correction. A break above it means Btc is bullish. Even the 10% selloff by Tesla was quickly swallowed up yesterday. Eth also bullish.

Still bullish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
nna777:

As long as you made an appeal before the 15mins expired, it will be resolved. Once I transfer and it is successful, I immediately appeal. No time. I had 2 cases.

The first one. Immediately I transferred, appeal straight up. Was calling but he didn't pick. I kept calling until he picked. Said he was charging his phone, that's why. I say that one no concern me, just send me my usdt.

The second case, after transfer successful, the transfer next button was saying error anytime I clicked on it. See sweat everywhere for my body because it was close to 6 digits. I can't tell you how many times I click that button with prayer points grin. I kept calling until the guy until i received that text message from Binance that my coin has been sent. See praise and worship.

What I do now in addition to other things, I check the time range you make transfer, if it's not under 4mins, I dont buy.
The bolded is what I do not matter the amount involved.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
nna777:

You just reminded me of one experience I had.

Transferred money before attempting to call the seller. I clicked "transferred," and then chatted the person, no response. Time was running out, I then decided to call...omo, next thing i heard was - the number you're calling does not exist. I tried this 3/4 times, I panicked inside. The account was a Kuda Bank, nothing else to trace the person.

As I was considering to click the appeal button, the person sent the usdt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: lamborghinifcb(m), Tflex01, jayce232, Valwezzy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.