Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355739 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BOFREJO(m): 12:48am On May 04, 2021
hi OKT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:48am On May 04, 2021
ZCash, Dent, QTUM, LSK, XEM, etc. are -90% to -80% ATH down (ATL) conspared to their current price.

After our research, and they and others pass the test, we have found our cash cows. By the way, I'm already on QTUM for 3 days now.

The lecture hasn't started yet. I'll need to sleep in few hours and when I wake I'll type it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BOFREJO(m): 12:52am On May 04, 2021
1,000,000 vancat for sale@4000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 1:02am On May 04, 2021
SwizGuy:
There is this new token "Forestry" being observing it since it came on few days ago, in less than 2days it was listed on coingecko.. their Telegram group growing really fast and was over 100% after listed on coingecko. Long story short, they are gone
NB- be careful guys

All these tokens, moonthis and moonthat are all scam

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 1:02am On May 04, 2021
iLegendd:
ZCash, Dent, QTUM, LSK, XEM, etc. are 90% ATH down conspared to their current price. After our research, and they and others pass the test, we have found our cash cows. By the way, I'm already in QTUM for 3 days now.
Well done sir,
Aren't we considering anything above 40 again, cos I cud c alot or these ones u have picked with d range above 90 will b much better?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2021
Ekpeyoungsam:
Good ppl pls allow me to keep asking so that I can receive sense.

I Bought 60k worth of BTC this afternoon since I never had any. But it has been craaaaaaawling.

Pls does it make sense to keep it or rather use the money to get another faster moving coin?

The pace tire me ni
lol i used 77k to buy doge coin this afternoon when the price was around ₦178 now my 77k is now ₦89k doge coin is now ₦204....

As someone said earlier, A coin moving from $50 to $500 is still the same as another coin moving from $1 to $10 or from $0.06 to $0.6 or even from $0.000001 to $0.00001 even more frofitable at than the bigger coins at times

Go for lesser coin Boss

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maziaugment(m): 1:09am On May 04, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Me withdrawing my $2 from Spore Finance after I invested $50

grin grin grin sorry man.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:13am On May 04, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:14am On May 04, 2021
greenalwaz:
Well done sir,
Aren't we considering anything above 40 again, cos I cud c alot or these ones u have picked with d range above 90 will b much better?

Yes, by number, they are better, but your final pick will be determined by the coin ticking ALL three vital points mentioned in the video.

The one with -40% may tick it better than the one with -90% and vice versa. Whichever coin ticks it best is the one you'll go with.

Also, there are new coins setting new ATHs. Though, lots of them are p'n'd.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 1:16am On May 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, by number, they are better, but your final pick will be determined by the coin ticking ALL three vital points mentioned in the video.

The one with -40% may tick it better than the one with -90% and vice versa. Whichever coin ticks it best is the one you'll go with.

Also, there are new coins setting new ATHs. Though, lots of them are p'n'd.

ok, thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mayowa94: 1:17am On May 04, 2021
Can I still buy LINA?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kedro(m): 1:22am On May 04, 2021
I just bought bnb with p2p as my first crypto assert. Please what should I do next.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:38am On May 04, 2021
Kedro:
I just bought bnb with p2p as my first crypto assert. Please what should I do next.
see question, what's ur purpose for buying?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 1:46am On May 04, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

grin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kedro(m): 1:47am On May 04, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
i'm a newbie take it easy on me. Just buying for keep, I guess the word is hold, is there anything special I have to do next?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 1:47am On May 04, 2021
Some naive questions people ask on this thread can make you burst into serious laughter . cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 1:48am On May 04, 2021
Kedro:
i'm a newbie take it easy on me. Just buying for keep, I guess the word is hold, is there anything special I have to do next?

Download trust wallet and send it there if you intend holding.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:53am On May 04, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
I weak
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:56am On May 04, 2021
Tuesday everywhere just red
I don sell some of my coins b4 e go back to where I 4 buy Dem

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:58am On May 04, 2021
Down it goes, but fear not. Shaking off those that use too much leverage.

The manipulation in this market by whales is much, but I like it. I like seeing red. E get why.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kedro(m): 1:58am On May 04, 2021
Wealth7:

Download trust wallet and send it there if you intend holding.
all right.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:06am On May 04, 2021
wait 4 it...................................buy d dip

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:07am On May 04, 2021
DieRich5:
wait 4 it...................................buy d dip

I don't really tell people that anymore. It's now a personal choice.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:33am On May 04, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't really tell people that anymore. It's now a personal choice.
true..... it's a personal choice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Galacious1: 3:11am On May 04, 2021
iLegendd:
Down it goes, but fear not. Shaking off those that use too much leverage.

The manipulation in this market by whales is much, but I like it. I like seeing red. E get why.
Of course. It does.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incips: 3:24am On May 04, 2021
Great!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 4:16am On May 04, 2021
Why is btc doing major pullback everyday, more like 1 step forward 2 step backwards.

I know I'm not that old in this cryptoo but when I joined 2 months ago it wasn't like this.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 5:30am On May 04, 2021
iLegendd:
If you have a laptop, clap for yourself. Do you know why? What I'm about to show you will make you a millionaire as long as you have $200. No, you won't give me the money, you'll invest it on a coin with what I'm about to show you.

5 Requirements to Benefit From It

1. A computer
2. Watch that 13 minutes video I posted earlier
3. $200
4. Internet
5. CoinCodex.com site

Even if you don't have $200, make sure you have a computer. If you don't have a computer, borrow from someone. If you can't borrow, then go to bed. No be by force to invest in Cry.pto.

Rewatch the video below. What I'll teach is how to set the CoinCodex site to sort coins by the ones that have lost the most when you compare the current price to its ATH.

In the video, he talked about coins that have lost -40% and above with a good uptrend structure.

I'll show you how to capture all of them based on the sector they belong like DeFi, Exchange Tokens, Privacy Coins, Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Tokenized Sto.cks, Yield Farming, BSC, and NFTs, and pick one that will turn your $200 (more or less) to at least, 1 million Naira before the bull market ends.

Before you can benefit from this upcoming lecture, watch the video and keep your PC ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8YWxbX9eM

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 5:39am On May 04, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Me withdrawing my $2 from Spore Finance after I invested $50
you shouldnt have sold

i sold all my stri when it dipped to .26, a week later i mooned up to 2.20 cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 6:27am On May 04, 2021
$LINA is in a dip at 11%. smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 6:37am On May 04, 2021
iLegendd:
If you have a laptop, clap for yourself. Do you know why? What I'm about to show you will make you a millionaire as long as you have $200. No, you won't give me the money, you'll invest it on a coin with what I'm about to show you.

5 Requirements to Benefit From It

1. A computer
2. Watch that 13 minutes video I posted earlier
3. $200
4. Internet
5. CoinCodex.com site

Even if you don't have $200, make sure you have a computer. If you don't have a computer, borrow from someone. If you can't borrow, then go to bed. No be by force to invest in Cry.pto.

Rewatch the video below. What I'll teach is how to set the CoinCodex site to sort coins by the ones that have lost the most when you compare the current price to its ATH.

In the video, he talked about coins that have lost -40% and above with a good uptrend structure.

I'll show you how to capture all of them based on the sector they belong like DeFi, Exchange Tokens, Privacy Coins, Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Tokenized Sto.cks, Yield Farming, BSC, and NFTs, and pick one that will turn your $200 (more or less) to at least, 1 million Naira before the bull market ends.

Before you can benefit from this upcoming lecture, watch the video and keep your PC ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8YWxbX9eM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 6:40am On May 04, 2021
iLegendd:
ZCash, Dent, QTUM, LSK, XEM, etc. are -90% to -80% ATH down (ATL) conspared to their current price.

After our research, and they and others pass the test, we have found our cash cows. By the way, I'm already on QTUM for 3 days now.

The lecture hasn't started yet. I'll need to sleep in few hours and when I wake I'll type it.
Can you create a different thread for this so we can follow more closely?

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Offpointng, Jamez4Life, giftedhands101, clems88(m), excel127(m), MonsterVerse(m), Slimkkkk, leo047, Dundalk(m), Benjaniblinks(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.