Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298736 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 6:12am On May 05, 2021
owprint:
I did a p2p transaction of N500,000, the seller is claiming not to see alert, but the money went successfully.

Please what can I do Up till now he haven't released my coins

APPEALLL undecided

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Why're you guys buying Doge at ATH and sending it from one wallet to another?
Doge is meant to be bought and sold between now and Saturday night, unless you were already in far before the recent hype.
Coins bought for short term plays should be left on the exchange.

I kinda agree with you. Moving private keys to a wallet should be for long term hodling.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 6:14am On May 05, 2021
owprint:
I did a p2p transaction of N500,000, the seller is claiming not to see alert, but the money went successfully.

was it kudak bank?
check your timer... after 10 mins appeal immediately
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ritapearlydove(f): 6:21am On May 05, 2021
Mfunkynation:

was it kudak bank?
check your timer... after 10 mins appeal immediately

What's so special about this kudak bank? Does it have special advantage?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Why wait I like nna77 style, once you transfer money, appeal immediately, don't even bother to call the seller

You can only appeal if the seller doesn't transfer within the transfer window. The transfer window activates as soon as you indicate that you have paid.
Be aware that the window varies from one seller to the other. I have experienced 5, 10, 15, 30mins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 6:27am On May 05, 2021
For p2p immediately i pay should i click on transfer funds or i should wait for the person to release coin first?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2021
I tire.
Support staff are paid per hour, things like this are what make companies block Nigeria

jideprof:

This is very bad practice. Once you've sent money, at least allow up to 10minutes for seller to confirm receipt of funds. Don't abuse the use of appeal.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2021
Ojemedad:

A difficult one for futures traders

Yeah... Trading futures requires skill
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2021
EXLOVER:
For p2p immediately i pay should i click on transfer funds or i should wait for the person to release coin first?

Click on transferred funds, wait for some minutes to get your coins. If the buyer refused to send just make sure you click the Appeal button like 5 minutes before the Timer runs out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2021
ETC has held the 15 min support beautifully well throughout this rally despite betece pulling back...

That support is looking tired now but it's still holding... If it breaks down, I'd play the 70 area for a bounce. If it doesn't, I'd hold my position till 100.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2021
The beauty of an eith rally is the effect it has on alyts... especially majors...

Even with betece being a killjoy, most are looking to explode at any given opportunity.... LTC, LINK, BCH and the rest

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wwwtortoise(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2021
Trading is good but if you can by all means HODL.

The crypto-sphere is a relatively new market that is gaining acceptability and utility exponentially. You can never go wrong going long and saving yourself from being REKT while trading.

The mass adoption of crypto is fueling her value rapidly. And I am pretty certain this is just the beginning of the surge.

In the past 6months to date -
BTC has done > 540% increase.
ETH > 1,230% increase.

Presently about 106 million of the world population use crypto. This is a tiny fraction compared to the acceptance and utility of the internet in the 90’s that saw the figure grow to around 4.72 billion (and still growing).

See it as a longterm investment and not a get-rich-quick thing.

If you must trade (maybe to take advantage of the reoccurring volatility) then do so with say 30% of your wallet value.

“Bitcoin will do to banks what email did to the postal industry”

-

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2021
owprint:

Did u click on appeal??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2021
jedisco:

No wahala brother... I'm well loaded on right now, volume ramping up.... Believe it start to move quickly once it clears 0.6. If it repeats its last rally which is possible considering how quickly it broke out, then that'd be a good win

Thanks bros. Abeg what price target are we eyeing?

The guy is approaching 0.7 now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2021
Man I've started taking profits on Doge, and leaving small dust to travel to 0.9

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 7:07am On May 05, 2021
I feel like using a big sledge hammer to knock btc head

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 7:17am On May 05, 2021
priceaction:

I don't know what I should call you. Legend, cryptomatik, crypto explorer, or cryptokindle. Your information are topnotch and you are not giving up. God bless you for quality info you dish out here. I always wonder if you are the same ilegendd that always get criticised then and always calling attention seeker while giving a controversial thread and title. grin grin. God bless your hustle man.

100%

The guy has dropped some great gems recently, in terms of knowledge, thought process and resources
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solidworks(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2021
Ibime:
Man I've started taking profits on Doge, and leaving small dust to travel to 0.9

You know you are making a mistake, why do you want people to join you Mr. As your mind is telling you that doge will remain stagnant till December this year. Or cry.pto is coming to an end. For a coin to have $86B market cap show that is not pump and dump, it has people that believed in it and they are not willing to sell.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adaericprin(f): 7:25am On May 05, 2021
Pls someone sent money to my account on binance p2p but i haven't received it, if it doesn't enter and he gets a reversal but still doesn't cancel the trade how will i handle the issue.
Pls help if u have had such experience

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2021
iLegendd:
If you have a laptop, clap for yourself. Do you know why? What I'm about to show you will make you a millionaire as long as you have $200. No, you won't give me the money, you'll invest it on a coin with what I'm about to show you.

5 Requirements to Benefit From It

1. A computer
2. Watch that 13 minutes video I posted earlier
3. $200
4. Internet
5. CoinCodex.com site

Even if you don't have $200, make sure you have a computer. If you don't have a computer, borrow from someone. If you can't borrow, then go to bed. No be by force to invest in Cry.pto.

Rewatch the video below. What I'll teach is how to set the CoinCodex site to sort coins by the ones that have lost the most when you compare the current price to its ATH.

In the video, he talked about coins that have lost -40% and above with a good uptrend structure.

I'll show you how to capture all of them based on the sector they belong like DeFi, Exchange Tokens, Privacy Coins, Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Tokenized Sto.cks, Yield Farming, BSC, and NFTs, and pick one that will turn your $200 (more or less) to at least, 1 million Naira before the bull market ends.

Before you can benefit from this upcoming lecture, watch the video and keep your PC ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8YWxbX9eM

Boss we still dey queue fa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adaericprin(f): 7:32am On May 05, 2021
owprint:

Pls did u send from kuda bank?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:33am On May 05, 2021
This might be a heavy correction.

So you have to make up your mind if you want to sell now.

Or hold through the bottom.

What would be stupid is not selling now and then selling at the very bottom when it about to come up.

Take KSM for example, during the last dip, people didn’t sell at $400 saying they they would hold but now panic sold at $300 where it shot up from.

So please make up your mind, if you wanna sell, do it now and maybe buy when it goes lower - no biggie with that. If you wanna hold be ready for -30% drop and get set to hold through it!

Please don’t sell the bottom!

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheSTreetman: 8:02am On May 05, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
This might be a heavy correction.

So you have to make up your mind if you want to sell now.

Or hold through the bottom.

What would be stupid is not selling now and then selling at the very bottom when it about to come up.

Take KSM for example, during the last dip, people didn’t sell at $400 saying they they would hold but now panic sold at $300 where it shot up from.

So please make up your mind, if you wanna sell, do it now and maybe buy when it goes lower - no biggie with that. If you wanna hold be ready for -30% drop and get set to hold through it!

Please don’t sell the bottom!

Doge has now turned USDT IN every correction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by arejibadz(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2021
Doge bzrx etc all been going up

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nuelsylves(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Why wait I like nna77 style, once you transfer money, appeal immediately, don't even bother to call the seller

I thought appeal is a negative remark on the seller?

What's the essence of time frame provided there? Why not wait at least 5 mins to the elapse of time provided by the seller before appealing.

I believe one day you gonna sell yours and buyers will appeal immediately after transfer of money.

Let's stop abusing the use of appeal.

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 8:09am On May 05, 2021
Oyindamolah:
How will you feel if you want to sell and they do you this kind thing

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2021
kodred:

Only N100k worth? Waste of going back. Houses wey I go sell ehn!
#100k @ #160/$ in 2011 will give me 75btc do d maths.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Why're you guys buying Doge at ATH and sending it from one wallet to another?
Doge is meant to be bought and sold between now and Saturday night, unless you were already in far before the recent hype.
Coins bought for short term plays should be left on the exchange.
Solved!
Bought at .27
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:33am On May 05, 2021
solidworks:

You know you are making a mistake, why do you want people to join you Mr. As your mind is telling you that doge will remain stagnant till December this year. Or cry.pto is coming to an end. For a coin to have $86B market cap show that is not pump and dump, it has people that believed in it and they are not willing to sell.
you know doge has unlimited supply?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2021
Crazeworld:
Boss we still dey queue fa
Is this OOU ICT center? smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2021
What do you guys think of Cocos and what are the coins to look out for from now till the next three months or six?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On May 05, 2021
Please how do I buy dogecoin on Binance platform? Can't seem to find it listed under p2p trading

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: nna777, Rita30, Larwin(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.