Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284772 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 8:10pm On May 06, 2021
Maycher:
Guys, how best do I transfer Ethereum from Luno to Binance? I noticed that the network fee is on the high side. Any work around?
You can swap it to litcoin den send to Binance , litcoin has less fees but don’t be surprised when you see that your money is almost half of what you see on Luno in Binance

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2021
Ibime:

I put $24k buy order at 155 and caught the falling knife, then exited at $159. That's too much money for this kind of volatility. I am now going to put smaller amount buy order at $155

Omo. Na the dream be this. Guess you don't have a 9-5 job. Cos me with my small 200$ I have stopped applying for jobs.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2021
Ibime:

This ETC is a bastard sha. I was just about to place another bid at 146, a call came in from a colleague. By the time I finish the call, it's 165. It will now run till 200

Its here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adaericprin(f): 8:17pm On May 06, 2021
Galacious1:
how many minutes before the reversal?

It took 24hrs for my bank to respond to my enquiry so i found out it got reversed This morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2021
bigx:

Its here

Needs to hold this 150 as support
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:28pm On May 06, 2021
adaericprin:
Pls i made a post earlier, i had a p2p trade earlier with a buyer, he it failed and it was reversed but he said he hasn't seen it. Pls...... my coin has been stuck for going to three days. I'm scared about appealing since the guy's bank sent a message initially that it was successful what should i do, like what if he gets a reversal and never tells me
Or i can binance give him the coin even when have not confirmed payment
Pls i need u guys help

Are you the buyer or the seller?

Your message is not clear.

Your coin is stick in Binance escrow, and the buyer's money got reversed? Plus he has screenshot of "successful transfer"?

Meaning if he appeals he can easily win and you lose both coin and money?

Not even sure he can appeal again sef, so I guess Binance will release the coin back to you after the set period to mark the transaction as complete.

Never been in that situation though. Others can chip in too.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2021
adaericprin:
Pls i made a post earlier, i had a p2p trade earlier with a buyer, he it failed and it was reversed but he said he hasn't seen it. Pls...... my coin has been stuck for going to three days. I'm scared about appealing since the guy's bank sent a message initially that it was successful what should i do, like what if he gets a reversal and never tells me
Or i can binance give him the coin even when have not confirmed payment
Pls i need u guys help
Tell him to submit his statement of account
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2021
bigx:

Its here
I don port jare
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2021
Ibime:

Needs to hold this 150 as support
but this ETC is tempting ooo... Was scared to FOMO in yesterday...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adaericprin(f): 8:52pm On May 06, 2021
Cannicus:

Are you the buyer or the seller?

Your message is not clear.

Your coin is stick in Binance escrow, and the buyer's money got reversed? Plus he has screenshot of "successful transfer"?

Meaning if he appeals he can easily win and you lose both coin and money?

Not even sure he can appeal again sef, so I guess Binance will release the coin back to you after the set period to mark the transaction as complete.

Never been in that situation though. Others can chip in too.

Lol It's been resolved now
I'm the seller
He sent the amount it was successful from his side but i didn't receive it, then it got reversed back to him.
He was very honest so he cancelled thanks for ur contribution

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2021
jideprof:

You either sell and cut your losses OR hold for the same reason that made you buy in the first place - For profit. The game is long term, be patient and you'll get your reward.
Thanks bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
adaericprin:

Lol It's been resolved now
I'm the seller
He sent the amount it was successful from his side but i didn't receive it, then it got reversed back to him.
He was very honest so he cancelled thanks for ur contribution

Lucky you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
The 4 Wise Men

I made a comment on buying one coin with 4 different accounts earlier. I felt I should just complete it.

Before I buy this coin, I already know it MUST pump (through research and chart — TA), but I may not know the exact day.

Some coins may launch something big today, but won't pump — but few days or weeks later, they'll pump and by that time, most impatient people are out.

They'll only jump back in when it's at +30 or more. When it was in red, -30%, they didn't buy or bought but left at -40% (lost 10%) because of impatience and the mentality of "No time to waste joor — I need moni sharp sharp. This coin dey dull my parole. Other people dey cash out me I dey here dey waste time. I no wan carry last; make I opt out."

The moment I cash out on Binance, 98% of the time, the coin shoots to the moon — the reason I said Cry.pto hates me.

Anything or anyone that hates me, I like finding a way to make sure that thing pays me for hating on me. To me, hate is not free — only love is free.

Instead of feeling depressed, I turned it to a strategy.

Account 1 is Mr. Quick
Account 2 is Mr. Average
Account 3 is Mr. Greedy
Account 4 is Mr. HODL

I'll buy one coin with 4 or more accounts. When it starts making profits, like 10% or 20%, I cash out the first one, Mr. Quick.

From here, in the spiritual realm, the coin gets excited and thinks I'm out of the game and starts some parabolic movement.

When I see the coin at the middle of top gainers of the day, like number 4, I cash out Mr. Average.

When this happens, it shoots even more. At this time, I'm greedy — so freáking greedy.

I wait until the coin gets to number 1 and stays there for at least 1 or 2 hours, then I cash out at a new resistance.

Now I can go to bed and allow Mr. HODL do its thing for a couple of weeks or months while plays around with some low leverage for fun (short or long).

In this market, greed is bad and greed is good — how you apply it is what matters. Impatience is evil. Chase him away. The job of impatience to keep you poor and regretful.

Do you notice how 90% of the time, you always regret after being impatient?

See, impatience and anger use the same emotion — control them if you want to be successful in life like a boss.

Mr. Quick uses impatient
Mr. Average averages out
Mr. Greedy na gree-die (stubborn)
Mr. HODL is the boss

With this, I have smartly taken advantage of all the good and bad emotions and tricks in this market.

The only thing that can go wrong is if the entire market crashes until 3 years later. Since this is a bull run, nothing can go wrong with this 4 Wise Men method.

As I earlier said, one coin can change your life — strategy is what matters. In the same vein, multiple coins can also change your life.

One coin with great fundamental, good team, cap, etc. gives less stress, more success, and helps in taking advantage of all the emotions we have.

No matter how tough you act, you're going to feel, at least, one of those emotions. Managing them helps with growth.

In my case, I decided to take advantage of all the emotions in one trade. Impatience, average out, greed, and hodl.

If you have less money to trade with, the 4WM, go with Mr. HODL for now — it's the boss; as long as you cash out when the coin is at number 1 or 2 top gainers of the day, then rebuy when it's at number 1 or 2 losers and continue your HODL'ing.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2021
Looks like $150 has established itself as resistance on ETC?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 9:37pm On May 06, 2021
DOGE on the bull move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2021
Ekpeyoungsam:
DOGE on the bull move
Mbok, are you sure? Heading back to .50 ish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2021
These repeated long downside wicks on the hourly candle for Doge tells me there are many buyers trying to get in position ahead of SNL. . .despite the lower highs. I feel tomorrow and Saturday are Doge day. Only a hunch.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 10:27pm On May 06, 2021
Tkulthenoble:

Says who?

Do they have their own blockchain?

What happens to the 10% charge, on every SM transaction?

Why would SM put part of their commission through Binance?

And why would Binance invest some of the commission, on other crypto assets?

I have more questions ó....... grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
do u have idea on how to fund on Kucoin?

Send usdt from Binance..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by prince0011: 10:40pm On May 06, 2021
Looking at the fundamentals, Doge has held steady now between .51 - .60 within the last 24 hours. This definitely indicates a good support though quite a significant deviation. Going by market sentiments, there is so much noise that the doge father will be in SNL which is one of the most viewed shows in the US.

There is a high possibility doge could flirt with $1 by this weekend going by this sentiment.

Jedisco gave a good TA yesterday. I will wait on more TA and FA rather than rely only on market sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 10:41pm On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:
The 4 Wise Men

I made a comment on buying one coin with 4 different accounts earlier. I felt I should just complete it.

Before I buy this coin, I already know it MUST pump (through research and chart — TA), but I may not know the exact day.

Some coins may launch something big today, but won't pump — but few days or weeks later, they'll pump and by that time, most impatient people are out.

They'll only jump back in when it's at +30 or more. When it was in red, -30%, they didn't buy or bought but left at -40% (lost 10%) because of impatience and the mentality of "No time to waste joor — I need moni sharp sharp. This coin dey dull my parole. Other people dey cash out me I dey here dey waste time. I no wan carry last; make I opt out."

The moment I cash out on Binance, 98% of the time, the coin shoots to the moon — the reason I said Cry.pto hates me.

Anything or anyone that hates me, I like finding a way to make sure that thing pays me for hating on me. To me, hate is not free — only love is free.

Instead of feeling depressed, I turned it to a strategy.

Account 1 is Mr. Quick
Account 2 is Mr. Average
Account 3 is Mr. Greedy
Account 4 is Mr. HODL

I'll buy one coin with 4 or more accounts. When it starts making profits, like 10% or 20%, I cash out the first one, Mr. Quick.

From here, in the spiritual realm, the coin gets excited and thinks I'm out of the game and starts some parabolic movement.

When I see the coin at the middle of top gainers of the day, like number 4, I cash out Mr. Average.

When this happens, it shoots even more. At this time, I'm greedy — so freáking greedy.

I wait until the coin gets to number 1 and stays there for at least 1 or 2 hours, then I cash out at a new resistance.

Now I can go to bed and allow Mr. HODL do its thing for a couple of weeks or months while plays around with some low leverage for fun (short or long).

In this market, greed is bad and greed is good — how you apply it is what matters. Impatience is evil. Chase him away. The job of impatience to keep you poor and regretful.

Do you notice how 90% of the time, you always regret after being impatient?

See, impatience and anger use the same emotion — control them if you want to be successful in life like a boss.

Mr. Quick uses impatient
Mr. Average averages out
Mr. Greedy na gree-die (stubborn)
Mr. HODL is the boss

With this, I have smartly taken advantage of all the good and bad emotions and tricks in this market.

The only thing that can go wrong is if the entire market crashes until 3 years later. Since this is a bull run, nothing can go wrong with this 4 Wise Men method.

As I earlier said, one coin can change your life — strategy is what matters. In the same vein, multiple coins can also change your life.

One coin with great fundamental, good team, cap, etc. gives less stress, more success, and helps in taking advantage of all the emotions we have.

No matter how tough you act, you're going to feel, at least, one of those emotions. Managing them helps with growth.

In my case, I decided to take advantage of all the emotions in one trade. Impatience, average out, greed, and hodl.

If you have less money to trade with, the 4WM, go with Mr. HODL for now — it's the boss; as long as you cash out when the coin is at number 1 or 2 top gainers of the day, then rebuy when it's at number 1 or 2 losers and continue your HODL'ing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 10:47pm On May 06, 2021
Ibime:
These repeated long downside wicks on the hourly candle for Doge tells me there are many buyers trying to get in position ahead of SNL. . .despite the lower highs. I feel tomorrow and Saturday are Doge day. Only a hunch.

Are you still holding your ETC?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2021
Kirchhoff01:

Omo. Na the dream be this. Guess you don't have a 9-5 job. Cos me with my small 200$ I have stopped applying for jobs.
Please rephrase,u stopped applying for jobs cos u have just 200$ in ur account or u stopped applying cos u make 200$ daily

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2021
ObodoNaija:

Are you still holding your ETC?

No, not to say it can't go further but at this resistance, if I was to leave something, it will be small change which won't do much for me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 11:00pm On May 06, 2021
Ibime:

No, not to say it can't go further but at this resistance, if I was to leave something, it will be small change which won't do much for me.

Ok, thanks. I think I will need to exit too.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2021
The market will dump this weekend. Be ready

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2021
essay007:
prophet of doom tnx for the heads up

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2021
dogtails:
prophet of doom tnx for the heads up
Dump is good. The "be ready" is an invitation to buy. And sell when it pumps.
Some of you only what to see coin go up without coming down. Crypto don't wrk like that. It's a yo-yo market. The sooner you get that into y'all thick head the better a trader you'll be.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2021
essay007:

I am hoping for that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:30pm On May 06, 2021
another way to make money with dogg would be to wait when it gets to #1, you short it with ten or five * leverage , because at that level many people will dump,
who else think i'am correct?.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2021
Safemoon shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2021
Which is better btw uni,bake and sol??any similar coin with much prospect??

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: rillchritty(m), DeBruno1, jayce232, Obierika(m), tweakstar, sunnychibs(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.