Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3350032 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2021
fergieboy:
Buy the doge dip
Scammer busted shocked.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2021
seanwilliam is a Binance scammer grin cheesy.
He was busted on Ashawo thread grin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2021
I am going to bed.
Bye guys I am tired of trolling no attention embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed,

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 10:42am On May 09, 2021
GMR IS HOT

BUY NOW: N2000/2million tokens

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/ufOoH

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2021
damiloladuke:
GMR IS HOT

BUY NOW: N2000/2million tokens

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/ufOoH
Crypto Scammer cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2021
Ibime:

Thanks I'm in a swing from 0.65 to 0.71 range

I'm also leaving a seperate trade with a small amount ($2k) to ride overnight incase Elon turns SNL to the Doge show and it is received well.

Hehehe.... How did it go?

Brutal selloff... No mercy was shown
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kirchoffs: 11:03am On May 09, 2021
Just ignore the ShadowCracker Moniker, he'd soon get tired of ranting

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eyoh01(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2021
Hello crypto gurus can I get a standing ovation as I walk down the aisle of cryptocurrency.

Thanks to all the wonderful people who took their time and data to breakdown this crypto stuff to make it easy for beginners, people like ILegendd jah bless

I've read and done a lot of research about crypto and one thing stands out everybody everywhere advise you buy when there's a dip aka bear market and sell when pump my question and it make me wonder if I buy a coin let's say ADA when it dipped and tries to sell it at the bull market but there's no one buying what can one with the coin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This is the kind of nonsense that will cause the Feds to push for more regulation on crypto market. That’s why I dislike Elon Musk. Just let this market grow organically and stop the blatant shilling.
chai. It would have still risen if he was just patient sad .Nb: It is always advisable to invest money you can afford to lose

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2021
iceberg02:

I'm new to all this stuff where will you advise me to start from?
jedisco
Ibime

The king of the bunch which is betece...
Might be also worth getting some larger cap coyns which still have some gas... Such as ada, bnb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Just ignore the ShadowCracker Moniker, he'd soon get tired of ranting
Please don't ignore me embarassed embarassed.
I need your attention to survive.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On May 09, 2021
jedisco:

What do you feel is causing the dip in the market right now.. people have difference opinions. Some feel it doge sell off dragging the other coins down including btc, and other feel it btc doing the opposite. What your opinion pls, since you are good in technical
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2021
haryodehjia:

Hey bro.. Mayb u will understand what am saying n have seen a lot of guys complain on Twitter n Facebook n once u tag the ceo youssef he blocks u on Twitter
do you know these sellers sometimes tries to cajole you into cancelling trades after you must have payed?
Some tries to swindle you into trading outside paxful where hey will bloc you after sending money.

Some uses them as scammers via third party credit cards.
You know they got rules right?
If they re this scammed, they wouldn't have been where they re now..
How about binance that was once hacked?

Even CBN no dey freeze account? Fb no dey disable account?
Even nairaland dem no dey delete posts and account?

Oga there are rules and ince you abide by them, no one will want to freeze your account..even if they does..life continues
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2021
Crypto has been declared a ponzi scheme.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dapaiks: 11:09am On May 09, 2021
Ibime:
I believe Doge is on the rise again now the "traders" have cleared out.

$2k I left in there overnight is down nearly 20%. Thank God I adjusted the stop on my larger swing position to 0.69 before sleeping.

Meanwhile I entered another shïtcoin yesterday and doing x3 there
Can you help with the Contract Address please.. Cant seems to find the correct one on bscscan thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2021
cool

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2021
In other news Doge coin has scammed nigerians of 20m Naira in less than 24 hours.
Ponzi scheme in my book.
Scam scam scam.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2021
This boy answering shadowcraker has refused to learn, why can't you leave ppl alone....stay dir and be listening to FG....someone told you he made over 300k, you doubt him.. what if I tell you I have made more that from c.rpto..likewise many gurus here.....plz go to your ashawo thread and stop disturbing us here.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2021
16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

Fg has banned ponzi scheme crypto in Nigeria.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 11:15am On May 09, 2021
fergieboy:
If I hear say doge pump tomorrow

Tomorrow is dumping day in disguise

Dogeday04/20 taught me a lesson
Massive dumping on doge

I knew this will happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2021
murphyrichy:
This boy answering shadowcraker has refused to learn, why can't you leave ppl alone....stay dir and be listening to FG....someone told you he made over 300k, you doubt him.. what if I tell you I have made more that from c.rpto..likewise many gurus here.....plz go to your ashawo thread and stop disturbing us here.
Crypto scammer I refuse to be on of your victims.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kirchoffs: 11:15am On May 09, 2021
grin grin...DOGECOIN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kirchoffs: 11:15am On May 09, 2021
fergieboy:

Massive dumping on doge

I knew this will happen cheesy
Am happy....just got in at 0.454

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kirchoffs: 11:16am On May 09, 2021
murphyrichy:
Can't you just ignore and passby without saying a word
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Can't you just ignore and passby without saying a word
I have not eaten this morning.
I need your attention to feed.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2021
Kirchoffs:
grin grin...DOGECOIN

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2021
jedisco:

I lost $450 on the $2k HODL position and gained $650 on the $10k swing position clocking out at 0.69.

For the week in total, I collected $12k from Doge hand in 4 trades. Can't complain.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2021
Tyche:

I am looking at taking profit into ethy as against BTC in this run. Ibime, Jedisco what do you think

When deciding on if to take profits into eith or betece, I usually look at how they are performing against themselves...

On the eith/betece chart, Eithy has had 6 straight green weeks against betece.... There's still some upside left against betece before the next resistance... It may pullback before hand but would ultimately get there... That means eith may outperform betece for a short time more...

But looking at it from an ROI or risk to reward point of view, the time to take profits into eith was 5-6 weeks ago when it was ranging and other alyts were popping. Now betece is has been ranging for a while, very soon it will move..

In summary, if taking profits into eith now, watch the chart as soon enough, it'd be better to be in betece

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 11:23am On May 09, 2021
murphyrichy:
This boy answering shad.owcraker has refused to learn, why can't you leave ppl alone....stay dir and be listening to FG....someone told you he made over 300k, you doubt him.. what if I tell you I have made more that from c.rpto..likewise many gurus here.....plz go to your ashawo thread and stop disturbing us here.
stop mentioning him

You are above his level
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2021
mike8804:
bro any analysis on TRB(tellor) for next week?

How I go take know what a coyn will do next week?

Not a coyn I trade....Moreso betece seems to be dealing with resistance.... Alyts generally dont do well when betece is at resistance.. for now, I'm more focused on certain majors till there's more clarity in the market

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DextrousD, harry2sexy(m), Superpack589, Kobicove(m), Coiner, Adezseunsean and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.