Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316901 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cuteesthy(f): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Abeg i made a bank transfer to my Binance account how do i now convert it to USDT cos am seeing d money in naira/bitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
cuteesthy:
Abeg i made a bank transfer to my Binance account how do i now convert it to USDT cos am seeing d money in naira/bitcoin
Use the search column in Spot; search for Usdt/Ngn pair. Click on it, select buy and subsequently determine the amount you want to convert to USDT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Just moved some of my eith profit into ltc, pray for me guys angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
I used to buy when it low and sell when it high again...with a little profit...

At least I will still get a little profit anytime
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
kolagbemi:

You have to understand, Market Order, limit Order and Stop-limit/ Stop-loss first.

A market order is an order to quickly buy or sell at the best available current price.

A limit order is an order that you place on the order book with a specific limit price. The limit price is determined by you. So when you place a limit order, the trade will only be executed if the market price reaches your limit price (or better). Therefore, you may use limit orders to buy at a lower price or to sell at a higher price than the current market price. You have to have a projected price you want to sell or buy as the case may be.

A Stop-loss is an order placed to stop your loss if price fall below a particular price. Under OCO Stop-limit does the work of Stop-loss.

An OCO, or “One Cancels the Other” order allows you to place two orders at the same time. It combines a limit order, with a stop-limit order, but only one of the two can be executed.

OCO allow you to set a price you are projecting to sell and make profit, then it goes further to allow you set another order called Stop-limit should your projection be wrong and price retracted before reaching the projected profit price, it will sell off and not go down with the price.

Remember, my Oga @Sailor1 have said it all....if you enter the market at the right time, you don't need a Stop-loss..just continue to take profit. Be careful with the confidence OCO gives you. It can make you loose on good runs or make you stagnant. Especially if you are a goat like me.

Nice explanation... I could not have explained it this way
hehe @not needing a stop loss... betece can dump at anytime leaving you pants down in altys and wishing you put a stop loss on them
Sometimes, your seemingly perfect entry can e nuked by betece leaving you in tears. If you're trading leverage, then a stop loss is key. For spot, it is a tricky subject. In a bullrun, it can limit your profit as they are usually hunted before a significant move up.
With more trading, you know what to use at each time and also depends on what timeframe you trade. Understanding the market cycle is also important... There's a way betece and eith will be that you'd know they'd give altys room to run for at least 2 weeks... That phase just happened.

Generally, I prefer to close my trades myself and not rely on a stop loss to prevent losses except on a pnd we witnessed last week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
billyG:

Will Ripp still run like a bull?bought @ 190 wanna offload @ 190...I dnt wanna burn ma fingers.

I believe it would. We're in a bull market... Not waiting on it though

I see a structure forming. It has tested the 0.75 level 2x and got heavily rejected. Lets see if it can form a higher low above 0.3 this time before giving that level 3rd shot.

Also, market sentiment is that its dead so it may just surprise everyone. It's still a major cap
In the short term, I'm looking for an exit pump that may get rejected between 0.5-0.6 before it comes down and forms a proper bottom.
Either way, its a useless coyn that can just do anything
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Akinola2345:
What make bnb move now?

Its overdue a run... either way, its a coyn I never jump into.. It's retraces are usually heavy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
ModelX:
I am a goat. Baby goat. From 100% I now have only 60% of my portfolio on btc_. grin I don't know why I opened this thread. No more ps5/S21 Ultra for this goat.

Hehehe.. Apologies hope it wasn't doge and exrp that did you dirty?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jmandotcom:
Please I noticed a pattern.. don't know whether it's correct or not. The other day dogge made a bull run, b.tc moved up the following morning before settling back. This morning as well, eith and b.tc made some upward movements again. Is there a correlation between these pattern of movements? Could it be that people divert funds they made from massive alt coins bull runs to buy more btc. Or what could be responsible for the pattern and should such be expected further? It could help one make better decisions along the way.

I'm just a curious newbie. Thanks for your response in advance.

It wasn't just doge.. lots of micros moved. When micros move, that way, you know a shift in the cycle will soon occur. Either folks take money into fiat and betece dumps or they move profits into betece and it pumps
Doge pumps can also signify the start of an alt season

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sailor1:

Hehehe.. Apologies hope it wasn't doge and exrp that did you dirty?
Half doge and half xlm_. I didn't even know I had it in me to gamble such funds.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
MyChoice1:
Boss I hail oo, I have raked in $10 as profit from today's runs oo. My xlm is still giving me joy. I have my $10 stashed in my usdt to be sure Biko.
Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Good stuff... Nice to hear success stories.
Always leaving some portfolio in fiat can aslo be a form or risk management... It gives you gire power to snipe some entries...

Im also keen on xlm let me do some TA

On the hourly chart (1st pic), its tested the 0.36 level thrice the past week (purple arrows) and managed to form a higher low each time (yellow arrows) even with the exrp sell off...
It's primed to take on that level the 4th time... I betting it'd break it.

On the weekly chart (second pic) we see last weeks close reclaimed the previous resistance (blue line) and its currently sitting above it... It's also obvious from the chart that when it runs, it runs well

Let's see how it goes...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
ModelX:
Half doge and half xlm_. I didn't even know I had it in me to gamble such funds.

hehe.. this market shows true human nature... e dey be like film.....

I believe xlm still has a good chane in the coming days/weeks

for doge, whales have taken profit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Eith needs to start moving and moving quick... this resistance is a strong one.. Above 1500, then acceleration should begin
I'm not keen on it getting significantly below 1400 again... that may lead to a massive selloff

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by christopheojo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please what coins to buy now but I intend buying ADA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Xlm could do #200 naira this month because is gaining momentum....

And whenever it drop the price will remain stable for long..

Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FocusedB1h(f): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sailor1:
Eith needs to start moving and moving quick... this resistance is a strong one.. Above 1500, then acceleration should begin
I'm not keen on it getting significantly below 1400 again... that may lead to a massive selloff
What is this eith I keep seeing in this thread pls? Is it Eth as in ethereum or another different coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FocusedB1h(f): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Akinola2345:
Xlm could do #200 naira this month because is gaining momentum....

And whenever it drop the price will remain stable for long..

Or what do you think?
Which coin is XLM? Stellar?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Claudia00: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please house, can I use 5k to invest on ethe on luno app? Just curious to know

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aquilapriscilla:
Why do everyone on this thread seem to be talking in parables or somekind of strange language? undecided

Do you want it in subtitles or something?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
FocusedB1h:

Which coin is XLM? Stellar?
Yes...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
FocusedB1h:

What is this eith I keep seeing in this thread pls? Is it Eth as in ethereum or another different coin?

Yes...Ethereum

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
ETH just punched through resistance sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Boyhood: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Claudia00:
Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Claudia00:
..Me too i want to know I'm looking @10k

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmandotcom: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thanks for the response, odogwu
Sailor1:

It wasn't just doge.. lots of micros moved. When micros move, that way, you know a shift in the cycle will soon occur. Either folks take money into fiat and betece dumps or they move profits into betece and it pumps
Doge pumps can also signify the start of an alt season

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmandotcom: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
You don't really have much time. Quickly head to YouTube and search for video on how to buy and sell on Luno. A visual explanation will help you out on time. But still make sure you come to this thread and read from beginning till end.
Gemineye:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmandotcom: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Will eith finally cross 1500 today? All eyes on the market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Gemineye:

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Claudia00:

yes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
How do I deposit on binance without using bank transfer.
Can't I deposit with my bank card directly instead?
The wire transfer takes too long for me

There's no option to pay with my card, it's only bank transfer that's available to me every single time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
How do I deposit on binance without using bank transfer.
Can't I deposit with my bank card directly instead?
The wire transfer takes too long for me

There's no option to pay with my card, it's only bank transfer that's available to me every single time

It's better you do bank transfer. Charges on card is high.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: karkinase(m), ThegreatDon, Luckyss(m), LEGITDATAPLUG(m), jayce232, Kendrick654(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.