Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345256 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 9:50pm On May 11, 2021
djpoepe:
But SHIB na shitcoin na
And I think the whole pump face has passed.enlighten me if I’m wrong

Dey dere.. Etherum too na shit coin...Even if e fall e go still grow..

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
buy shib and sleep. You will be a millionaire with that by July
I tried on pancakeswap but contract address not bringing out coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 10:03pm On May 11, 2021
billyG:

Binance have shiba...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2021
djpoepe:
But SHIB na shitcoin na
shib is not that... kindly read them up online .that nigga is different

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2021
billyG:

then buy via hotbit, okex or binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uchmonia(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2021
Please my dear i would like to talk with you, please if you wouldn't mind here is my email,

dikevictor@rocketmail.com,
vickydyke1@gmail.com

Thanks

OpenHeaven2019:
It’s shitcoin season. How do you not get rugged. How to know a project where your money is safe, read the below.

Basic checks
If the token has just launched, do these basic checks.

Check the % of supply the top holders have. If the top holder has a very high percentage and are a wallet, it could be a rug.

Did they burn 50% of the supply instantly after the initial supply was minted? If so, all of the other wallets % holdings are actually double what they say in bscscan. Burning a large amount of the initial supply before launch is usually a trick to mislead people into thinking a 20% holder is a 10% holder. Some projects even shill the burn as if it was some sort of sacrifice on their part. Check the project website to see if they are transparent about why they did this initial burn.

Check that they have locked the LP. For example, this the BNB LP of the selected token (some tokens may use BUSD or something else as their main LP). If the top holder has almost 100% of the supply and is a wallet address, the LP has not been locked/burned.

If the top holder of LP has the burn address (any address starting with 0x0000...), the LP is burned.

If the top holder of LP is a contract address (one that has this icon ), the LP has likely been locked. Ensure that the lock timer is longer than at least 2 months for it to be safe. You need the project owners to publish the url of the LP lock timer to know how long it is locked for (usually dxsale or unicrypt).

If the token has pools/farms, the top holder will usually be the pool/farm contract.

Top receivers

Often, the dev will distribute their initial supply across multiple wallets to hide the amount that they own. This table shows the top 10 receivers of the token (even if they have sent it to other wallets).

Check if the the supply was transferred to them by the dev wallet, or purchased instantly after creating the LP and the sum of money spent purchasing. If a large amount was spent in the first few minutes of creating the LP, it is probably one of the dev wallets. However, if it was only a small amount of money spent, it is probably just a snipe bot.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastardson: 10:10pm On May 11, 2021
djpoepe:
But SHIB na shitcoin na
My fear exactly.. But I think SAFEMOON will still move.. A lot of peeps have soft spot for it.. It’s really popular

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trillyonaire: 10:16pm On May 11, 2021
CHAD launched 3hrs ago
$6m Market cap when I got in, over 9m now.
thechadtoken dot com
0xea8eacce22bbb89709482c0100e75e7ab90f53f4

Ps. I'm not telling you to buy.
If you want to, research yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastardson: 10:28pm On May 11, 2021
Trillyonaire:
CHAD launched 3hrs ago
$6m Market cap when I got in, over 9m now.
thechadtoken dot com
0xea8eacce22bbb89709482c0100e75e7ab90f53f4

Ps. I'm not telling you to buy.
If you want to, research yourself.
My pancake swap is giving me an error message
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2021
It now feels like a Norm to expect btc to dump every night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 11, 2021
Made a profit of $5000 on SHIB/USDT today in less than 24hours. Kindly view my trade History below.

If you want to learn how to trade crypto on your own using binance.com message me now

Red is the price I bought and green is the price I sold. Total accumulated profit is $5,009

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastardson: 10:50pm On May 11, 2021
HeadTrader:
Made a profit of $5000 on SHIB/USDT today in less than 24hours. Kindly view my trade History below.

If you want to learn how to trade crypto on your own using binance.com message me now

Red is the price I bought and green is the price I sold. Total accumulated profit is $5,009
Congrats whenever you buying, tell us early.. Early info is key.. Just like the nice guy that dropped an indicator a few mins ago.. no be everything una go wan charge for.. Fvcking Nigerian.. D money is a worldwide money.. Y deny ur people

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2021
bastardson:
Congrats whenever you buying, tell us early.. Early info is key.. Just like the nice guy that dropped an indicator a few mins ago.. no be everything una go wan charge for.. Fvcking Nigerian.. D money is a worldwide money.. Y deny ur people
Take it easy sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolajay: 10:56pm On May 11, 2021
Can someone please explain what's responsible for this error message on PancakeSwap?

Been trying to swap a couple of coins but getting the same error message (see image below).

Thanks

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoPhill: 10:57pm On May 11, 2021
Dm for Doge coin available at cheap rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by updatemachine: 11:01pm On May 11, 2021
Lowb/usdt
Losercoin

enter and check back 24 hours

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolajay: 11:08pm On May 11, 2021
SORTED!

tolajay:
Can someone please explain what's responsible for this error message on PancakeSwap?

Been trying to swap a couple of coins but getting the same error message (see image below).

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastardson: 11:08pm On May 11, 2021
tolajay:

Thanks
increase the slippage percentage
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 11:11pm On May 11, 2021
updatemachine:
Lowb/usdt
Losercoin

which app?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SmooshCHN: 11:15pm On May 11, 2021
So I tried to swap back Safemoon to BNB using pancakeswap.. Lost over 400$. Is this normal or some rookie error on my part.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by updatemachine: 11:16pm On May 11, 2021
Admin9:

which app?
gate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolajay: 11:17pm On May 11, 2021
Thanks!

Got it.

bastardson:
increase the slippage percentage
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 11:18pm On May 11, 2021
updatemachine:
Lowb/usdt
Losercoin

An unlock wallet is holding 100% of the token

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2021
SmooshCHN:
So I tried to swap back Safemoon to BNB using pancakeswap.. Lost over 400$. Is this normal or some rookie error on my part.
check your bnb transaction history, probably pending....not possible
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 11:34pm On May 11, 2021
updatemachine:
gate

okay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 11:34pm On May 11, 2021
Has anyone looked into $HotDoge?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Meister(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Please what do you think of thechadtoken ?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by updatemachine: 11:39pm On May 11, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

that doesn't sound very good, but I have 10% on it right now, I will wait an hour more and paCk my load
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 11, 2021
SmooshCHN:

Most defi coin charge 10% for swap. Same also when you purchase. 10% each. I experienced the same for safebank. But my profit covered the charges

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 11, 2021
bastardson:

I dont charge a dime to teach my tutors how to trade. . and I send broadcast to my contact list a list of people who know the risk involve and also know how to trade on their own. You don't share signals and indicators with novice. Placing orders late might lead to loose. And it's because people like you I keep my signals to myself. Always quick to judge. Saying fvking Nigerians. Really funny How some infants talk here.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 11, 2021
Don't be quick to judge. I shared the update for free

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by philo04(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2021
HeadTrader:

bro am a beginner can you help

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, Palebe, Agentsalt and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.