Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3315729 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2021
toby345:
I think all this coins pump b4 match day

All Built in the Chilliz platform.

My CHZ, ADA, ETC and MATIC have held my portfolio up this red season.

Held since early March.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by finnacle2020: 10:22am On May 15, 2021
Please can someone explain brief how the FIAT works.

I wanted to see my USDT but the buyer wants to pay through NGN FIAT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2021
finnacle2020:

Find another seller

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
What kind of wallet address is this 0x000000000000000000000dead

Nwele2017
Ikillbrokehoes

That's the burnt address. The percentage you see there is what has been burnt of the token.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
What kind of wallet address is this 0x000000000000000000000dead

Nwele2017
Ikillbrokehoes
It's a good sign because it means the initial tokens minted were sent to a dead wallet and burned. It's something we should watch out for. If the highest number of tokens were in a real wallet it would mean the developers could rugpull and rake out the whole liquidity leading to a crash of the coin.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wiseone28: 10:31am On May 15, 2021
When coins start on a red day forget about that day..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Hello boss, good to see you are back.

The market is shaky now, and some persons are saying we are already in the bear season or the end of the bull run, I want to know your opinion on that because I'm planning on deploying fresh fiat into it and considering holding for at least 3-5 months without taking profit , and also dont want to be caught in the bear market.

If and if, when will the bull run end?

How long does a bear season usually last

Thanks alot

Some of the questions you asked are ones I usually don't answer... But it's Saturday and you sound new so I'd indulge...

1. First you have to understand how crypt0 (and markets in general) work. There are millions trading the market and it's not free money. If an overwhelming majority of the market think bitc0in is strong and would only go up, you can be rest assured it will not do that. Same also for the reverse. In essence, you want to be buying bitc0in when the majority think it's 'shaky' and going down and not the opposite.

2. Trying to time the top of a cycle (bull or bear) or when the cycle would end is something I don't do as it's an easy way to rinse myself out. I'm more interested in knowing when it's a good opportunity to buy and when its a sensible time to take profits... Trying to time the exact top and bottom has never worked for no one.

3. A good number of people are scared and waiting for bitc0in to dip much lower. I can assure you that if it dips to say 42 or 38k, the fear in the market would be much more increased and such people would still not buy. Rather, they'd be waiting for 30k or 28k. Some folks only know to buy FOMO. If bitc0in now rallies to say 65k, same people and the market becomes greedy, same people will come out and say if bitcoin dips to 46k, I'd sell all my property and buy...lol.... I've seen that happen over and over again with every top and bottom. There's no bitc0in dip that didn't come with FUD and no top that didn't have FOMO

4. Regarding whether I'd be deploying fresh fiat to the market at this time, I've answered that in the last post. I don't believe the top of the bull cycle is in... Rather I see this as an opportunity.

25 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2021
alashelee:
Are you on telegram chief?

I am...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by finnacle2020: 10:39am On May 15, 2021
bigx:

Find another seller

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by teamsynergy: 10:46am On May 15, 2021
ADA has finally doubled my investment after the long wait grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pat077: 11:02am On May 15, 2021
Alexis11:

Bought some after your call and my personal research on poocoin.app about it yesterday evening. I woke up to see wonders.

I think with that number of zeros and the crowd trooping in (Noticed massive crowd movement through poocoin.app) per second this coin may do better than Feg within a shorter period.

Thanks for the call.
I just checked the poocoin now after buying LTRBT yesterday but I don't seems to understand it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2021
bigx:

Are you sleep-typing?

Read to understand not respond

Have you noticed they arent reacting as much as they used to previously?

Before BTC 1k down, Market 20% down but the correlation is a lot less now with some even going up.
You don't understand your own statement and you certainly don't understand the crypto market. No need going on it with you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2021
finnacle2020:

That's not a problem na unless he wants to buy way cheaper than you want to sell. Aren't you in Nigeria and want the money transfered to your NGN account? Then he's going to pay ur in Naira. Or do you want to be paid in dollars?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 11:16am On May 15, 2021
jedisco:

Some of the questions you asked are ones I usually don't answer... But it's Saturday and you sound new so I'd indulge...

1. First you have to understand how crypt0 (and markets in general) work. There are millions trading the market and it's not free money. If an overwhelming majority of the market think bitc0in is strong and would only go up, you can be rest assured it will not do that. Same also for the reverse. In essence, you want to be buying bitc0in when the majority think it's 'shaky' and going down and not the opposite.

2. Trying to time the top of a cycle (bull or bear) or when the cycle would end is something I don't do as it's an easy way to rinse myself out. I'm more interested in knowing when it's a good opportunity to buy and when its a sensible time to take profits... Trying to time the exact top and bottom has never worked for no one.

3. A good number of people are scared and waiting for bitc0in to dip much lower. I can assure you that if it dips to say 42 or 38k, the fear in the market would be much more increased and such people would still not buy. Rather, they'd be waiting for 30k or 28k. Some folks only know to buy FOMO. If bitc0in now rallies to say 65k, same people and the market becomes greedy, same people will come out and say if bitcoin dips to 46k, I'd sell all my property and buy...lol.... I've seen that happen over and over again with every top and bottom. There's no bitc0in dip that didn't come with FUD and no top that didn't have FOMO

4. Regarding whether I'd be deploying fresh fiat to the market at this time, I've answered that in the last post. I don't believe the top of the bull cycle is in... Rather I see this as an opportunity.

Thanks for taking your time out to explain, I know what to do now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fruitfulvinee: 11:19am On May 15, 2021
Pls guys, help me
I'm trying to transfer bnb from hotbit to my trustwallet account and it's saying address format incorrect.

I copied the bnb address directly from trust wallet.
Don't know why it's saying that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:24am On May 15, 2021
I have this site where you can always withdraw litecoin everyday. Multiple accounts aren't supported, but you can bypass that. Check my signature.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicdom(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2021
Fruitfulvinee:
Pls guys, help me
I'm trying to transfer bnb from hotbit to my trustwallet account and it's saying address format incorrect.

I copied the bnb address directly from trust wallet.
Don't know why it's saying that.
Don't use bnb address, use smart chain wallet address instead... Make sure you select Bep20(BSC) network on your HOTBIT before transferring.. I'm sure it will go this time

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Mehn I can't explain the feelings I had when I saw my feg token on my trústwallet, made 5 figures in dollars. It has been a good year so far. cool
Omo...this is huge. Make Una dey carry person along ooo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fruitfulvinee: 11:31am On May 15, 2021
vicdom:

Don't use bnb address, use smart chain wallet address instead... Make sure you select Bep20(BSC) network on your HOTBIT before transferring.. I'm sure it will go this time

OH... Thanks so much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oronto: 11:56am On May 15, 2021
nwele2017:

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///F2HMMJmQH7Q5kbkDW1NfWs.
Please anybody in that group should help him and share that link
Goodmorning bother, pls i have pitched my interest on cryptocurrency for a while now due to the biting economy and zeal to diversify my source of revenue, even opened a binance account but cldn't verify due to lack of passport or drivers license. I know you have tried your best doing an online tutorial, but the terminology seems confusing. Pls am ready to learn frm scratch and wld apreciate every guide you can give me through whatsapp or email. God bless you helping a man who has many mouths to feed. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2021
essay007:

You don't understand your own statement and you certainly don't understand the crypto market. No need going on it with you.

Ok Prof Crypto

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hobat4cash(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
@yerima21 Sorry I don't frequent this forum like I used to back then, but if you are on telegram drop your username and I will give you a link to a free çrypto group I'm in.
Interested bro,my telegram username is @Hobat4
Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2021
Sailor1:

Update on this...

Trade triggered... A reason I so so much believe in the 4th attempt... Been patiently waiting for alerts... Looking to average in slowly...

Converting about 30-50% of my eith into ada once the dust settles.
Take profit levels are well outlined... If it gives me ATH against eith, I'd gladly take it. It's not everyday a major hits ATH against eith.

Sailor1:

This move saved my portfolio from a significant drawback...
Eith used to be my largest alyt stash and moving it into ada preserved my stash...

jedisco:
For my ada folks....
Looks precarious agaist eith... Almost at a bounce or die level...

Let's not forget most alyts have done really well against eith for several weeks... Not unexpected for eith to try nd take its place...

An eith rally in a bull run usually has a significance to the wider market... I'm trying to see what this would mean if it continues

I've come to see that if you play the bull cycle between majors well, one can navigate this market for most of the bullrun avoiding significant dips in ones portfolio even when betece pullsback

Seeing eith double in the last 2 weeks and not having a good slice wasn't nice... Moreso given eith used to be my benchmark...

I used to play the link/eith chart before, and of recent, it's been the ada/eith...
Caught most of the upside move of ada against eith early this year but not the reverse... Good thing is that I stacked ada ( smarter move would have been to be in eith instead that period)...It's quite easy to get distracted in this market...

Now I'm back to majors... Ada is at weekly resistance against eith again.... If it flips the 0.06 level, then good chance it'd continue its rally to 0.08 and 0.1... Good thing is that it might just have created a higher low

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veevii: 12:25pm On May 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
@yerima21 Sorry I don't frequent this forum like I used to back then, but if you are on telegram drop your username and I will give you a link to a free çrypto group I'm in.
Please i am interested and my telegram username is @vee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deledestiny04: 12:33pm On May 15, 2021
I have been following this tread for a while now, but I need to understand the concept of taking profits cause yesterday I lost the profits from my Dogecoin. When we say take profiles , for instance, I bought $100 (170 units) and it appreciates to $150, which means I have made $50, do I sell and rebuy with my initial $100? Cause the units (170) will definitely not be same anymore since there has been an increase on the particular token. Really need to understand this concept.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 12:42pm On May 15, 2021
nwele2017:

If the first is a burnt address run from the coin. It is a rug pull
how can you identify burnt address
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by richforever123: 12:42pm On May 15, 2021
essay007:

That's not a problem na unless he wants to buy way cheaper than you want to sell. Aren't you in Nigeria and want the money transfered to your NGN account? Then he's going to pay ur in Naira. Or do you want to be paid in dollars?

It actually means that the money will be transferred to his Binance NGN Fiat Balance not Nigerian Bank Account

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2021
Wow... Little rabbit is doing well, market cap of about $39 million under how many days. I wish I bought this when it was $10 million, would have had x4 by now

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2021
Deledestiny04:
I have been following this tread for a while now, but I need to understand the concept of taking profits cause yesterday I lost the profits from my Dogecoin. When we say take profiles , for instance, I bought $100 (170 units) and it appreciates to $150, which means I have made $50, do I sell and rebuy with my initial $100? Cause the units (170) will definitely not be same anymore since there has been an increase on the particular token. Really need to understand this concept.

Main question is are you interested in the number of units of a coin you own or the cash/usdt value you have?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by finnacle2020: 12:56pm On May 15, 2021
essay007:

Thank you...but how do I use the money in NGN Fiat

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deledestiny04: 12:58pm On May 15, 2021
jedisco:

Main question is are you interested in the number of units of a coin you own or the cash/usdt value you have?

Good question, I was just confused with the “ Take profits” . Lost the chances because I wasn’t sure and also concerned with the units dropping, cos I felt the amount of units also determines what profits you’re getting��‍♂️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2021
jedisco:

I've come to see that if you play the bull cycle between majors well, one can navigate this market for most of the bullrun avoiding significant dips in ones portfolio even when betece pullsback

Seeing eith double in the last 2 weeks and not having a good slice wasn't nice... Moreso given eith used to be my benchmark...

I used to play the link/eith chart before, and of recent, it's been the ada/eith...
Caught most of the upside move of ada against eith early this year but not the reverse... Good thing is that I stacked ada ( smarter move would have been to be in eith instead that period)...It's quite easy to get distracted in this market...

Now I'm back to majors... Ada is at weekly resistance against eith again.... If it flips the 0.06 level, then good chance it'd continue its rally to 0.08 and 0.1... Good thing is that it might just have created a higher low

Good morning
I understand when a coin is paired with usdt very well
But I don't get this /eith,/beteece,/bnb and co
Does the paired coin affect the growth of the original coin(xmr,Ada,LTC,etc)
Is it better to trade with btc,eith,bnb than with usdt?
I don't get the whole idea behind it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Coiner, Uniqueaccountant(m), Erikiel(m), egbeocha(m), Overlord999(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.