Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3319012 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 6:12am On May 17, 2021
wink
Dwayne22:
Guys how do I buy bitcoin without getting scammed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 6:13am On May 17, 2021
bigx:

What I've learnt once you see profits set a stop loss just below and follow your profits as they go up.

Like jedisco or so said some days back when I wanted to stay in ETC we are here to make money not hold coins.

I've no idea where the market would go from here else I'd be on Forbes. Only hindsight is 20-20
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 6:14am On May 17, 2021
bigx:

What I've learnt once you see profits set a stop loss just below and follow your profits as they go up.

Like jedisco or so said some days back when I wanted to stay in ETC we are here to make money not hold coins.

I've no idea where the market would go from here else I'd be on Forbes. Only hindsight is 20-20
Yeah, you are right. Jedisco usually say take profit on your way up cos we are here to make profit and not to own coins. He is definitely talking from experience. If ordinary crashing can rekt portfolios like this I wonder what bear season will do to portfolios....I have learnt a lot here and I have stayed out of positions converted to usdt, freeze my binance and observing things... crypto is sweet once everything balance back maybe weeks, months, days or years, I will always do crypto..

Long live crypto...

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 6:41am On May 17, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by youngmusty: 7:07am On May 17, 2021
condomuser:
You deleted your initial post lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 7:16am On May 17, 2021
condomuser:
why did you delete. is it because of elon's recent twitter post ? undecided

mtcheww, fudster.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 7:19am On May 17, 2021
i dont like how elon manipulates this market undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 7:21am On May 17, 2021
millennialaku2:
Lies from the pit of hell. He should post their FS let see the current beeteecee they are holding.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2021
IyaTola:
Lies from the pit of hell. He should post their FS let see the current beeteecee they are holding.

Lọ.. He doesn't owe you Dt ńa grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2021
Ojemedad:
Come on btc, you can do more, 10k$ is just few wicks down, let's go
Village people chairman I greet oh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2021
Sysdatek:

cool
God bléss your kindness bro.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 7:57am On May 17, 2021
millennialaku2:
Interesting, simply because of Elon's tweet beetcee is beginning to pick up.
What a market.
Even if Tesla haven't dumped, sooner than later they will

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gud2Gr8: 8:04am On May 17, 2021
Elon is trying hard to prove that BTC is not decentralized and those who respect his tweets so much are trying to prove him right.

I think he is doing a bit too much now and will soon loose relevance.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:17am On May 17, 2021
DigitalMallam:

Interesting, simply because of Elon's tweet beetcee is beginning to pick up.
What a market.
Even if Tesla haven't dumped, sooner than later they will

You get!

Just Elon Must tweet and the market dumps like this.

Then if Tesla dumps their Btecee the market might as well crash to bits.

Very scary!

I’m taking profits on this bounce, we need another bear season to reset the market.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 8:20am On May 17, 2021
Price of bafe in coin gecko angry angry

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kedro(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2021
If you had any contact with headtrader , the guy that deactivated is account. Please be careful with your dealings with him. He is a professional scammer. He is a catfish too.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluomoolu: 8:37am On May 17, 2021
Kedro:
If you had any contact with headtrader , the guy that deactivated is account. Please be careful with your dealings with him. He is a professional scammer. He is a catfish too.
Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2021
Kedro:

I didn't want to say anything.

Majority of Nigerians want to be hand-held and spoonfed.
He was playing on that need with expertise.

When lions hunt, they separate the old and weak from the pack and then eat them smiley

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2021
Contemplating putting $1000 into btc now lol, wise choice? Can see it’s on an upward trend, any advice

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluomoolu: 9:05am On May 17, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:09am On May 17, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Contemplating putting $1000 into btc now lol, wise choice? Can see it’s on an upward trend, any advice

Go ahead. TA wise everything looks good. But Elon Musk can tweet and we dump again.

But focusing on TA alone this looks like the bounce to 100k.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Checkmate1: 9:13am On May 17, 2021
VEXT:
Price of bafe in coin gecko angry angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2021
Kedro:

Do u av any evidence of scam?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 9:17am On May 17, 2021
Elon Musk ohhh grin grin grin

This man needs to be stopped

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2021
my hodling loyalty lies to no f^cking crypto projects....I'm not here to carry some heavy intangible coinbags because I'm my own elon musk, that dude owns no fvcking bitcoin or dogecoin; all he does is tweet! tweet!! tweet!!! And BOOOOM! the market comes back metering again.
to elon musk fvck you! angry

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manitoba(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2021
He has been replying my chats on WhatsApp though I have not given him much time. This strategy works on most presume scammers. They are always in a hurry. Though I am using an 'iron pants' now and no scammer will see me. Lol
Kedro:

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2021
bigx:

You people should stop complaining. How can you want a coin to keep pumping and never dumps? undecided
Who said so? It dipped against BUSD more compared to USDT or BTC, understand?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2021
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 9:29am On May 17, 2021
Ewizard:

The Rise and Rise of Meme/Shitcoins.
How safe are the "Safe" and "Moon" coins?
Can they make me 20x, 50x, 100x?

My honest opinion

Similar to the 2017-2018 defi lending phase, we are currently faced with the Memes/Shitcoins circle with no end in view.

These memes and shitcoins are mostly identical copy cat projects with no real use cases or solid strategy for longevity.
Most of the developers of these meme coins are only taking advantage of the Bull market circle where literally every coins go parabolic to execute their pump and dump scheme.

Most BSC coins with one or more of the following elements: Charity, Yield Farming, Deflationary, Lottery, etc, tops the list of these Memes/Shitcoins.
These coins can swing 90% up and 90% down within hours or days.

They mostly don't follow any indicator and price action plus am not sure if you can even do TA on these coins, probably buzz, hype and marketing does the magic as someone mentioned here.

Their chart patterns are similar (pump and dump), a few days of volatility, number of days of flat lining, then price action starts to build again.

Crypto investment itself is risky, Moon coins are highly risky. Life is a gamble and the higher the risk, the higher the returns/lose.

Can these coins make you huge profits?
Yes, it's highly profitable but the chances are proportional to getting Rekt.

Since they follow similar trend and pattern, if you set your timer right and hop in early, you can make some really good profit.
(Strictly not a financial advice)

80% of these coins will go to zero in the next inevitable bear/crash market. Always DYOR and invest with what you can afford to lose.

Lastly, you can join my TG channel "Cryptoblogga" strictly for research, knowledge and updates. cool

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2021
manitoba:
@jedisco and @ibime, so I checked on the markets some minutes ago and I found out almost all the Coins have same pattern in the 1m TF(Find attached).

Then in few minutes, the long wick was erased.

My Questions:
1. I have seen this flash pump happens on individual coins sometimes in the past, what is responsible for this ?.

2. Does it mean that most coins are connected one way or the other for similar things to happen over as many coin charts I saw then(saw it on over 10 coins I could quickly check in few seconds)?

3. I hope there is no central 'manipulation' of these coins somewhere?

Bots check BeeTee performance and react within milliseconds across all coins

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2021
Almajirihunter:
no try am o

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:34am On May 17, 2021
I'm 50% down
I only have 3 coins, but na $BNB dy pain me pass....so btc still dy control am cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Akanbibabatunde(m), Larwin(m), Chikacha, Kaybis2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.