Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3319169 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2021
Ojemedad:

100 box profit for your female best friend...hmmmm

If I'm the husband I will really get worried
lmfao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2021
bigx:

And I bought that same 1m for $26 last week. This coin better pump oh! grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
$800 worth of btc available for sale at 488/$

I'll buy if you'll send first grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
I'll buy if you'll send first grin
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:06pm On May 17, 2021
QuinModah:
Carry along your church/mosque members, neighbors, friends, family members and colleagues at work cheers
our regular nairaland's crypto police cool nobody will blame you for doing your job and sounding notes of possible scam or sort of, ma'am.

I saw my name mentioned that's why I came to inspect..

It's not a must to join the group...and if you don't like what you will see or find in dia ; just like in every ramifications of life...you show yourself the exit door and move on angry

We are close to a 100 members strong.
And if you a N'lander and have enjoyed solving some of your binance or other crypto exchange issues and challenges of the past with soutions suggested by some alpha members of the group.
pls pump on the like button below.
@Avast
@Ait
@m_praiz(I knw fet has failed us alrdy but I'm still hopeful)
@derri
@amara
@emmy
@Nik
@Samharuna
@Tattooboy
@DieRich5
@tallatalk
@ennyboss
@wizpiration
@Torlah
@Jide
@youngan and so many others that I don't know their monikers here that throw questions into the group 24/7, thereby making the group look like the NYC stock market noises, oshey!...dz market dip shall pass soon, probably next few months. Beetcee to $57k.
Oya! send it to the moon

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2021
Ok, I've got two different thoughts.

A pessimistic one if we look at the weekly chart we've broken below the 20 ema, although we haven't closed below it yet. But in a berish scenario, we could see BTC at 35k range.

But a more positive one if we close with a rejection off the 200 ema on the daily chart, we could return to a sideways market for a while, before we bounce back or another tweet crashes everything. In that case see you guys at 35k.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2021
BABYharder:

Do you sell Ass bro?

I'm sure you meant BAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2021
QuinModah:
You think with such volume and circulating capital it will take years to get to $1
we want 100naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by level10: 7:39pm On May 17, 2021
SMJay:
This was supposed to be posted yesterday but unfortunately I don't know what happened to either my phone or nairaland.

The journey has been bItter sweet, but will be ungrateful if I don't acknowledge the following:
Ilegendd

Jedisco

Sailor1

Openheaven2019

The above are the named person made the journey easy

The next set of people are as follows in no particular order made it smooth

Puvo- Boss of all bosses, the man that pushed me beyond my limits and said, " it's in you"

OMT- Irumole of cryptocurrency, he was born for this market, many years of experience in NSE, his signals are 90% accurate

Abies2d- Lol! She started out as a newbie in February 2021, but today I call her the Cryptogoddess

Spaco David- My very first lesson on resistant and support & RSI, he taught me, he uses technical analysis for virtually everything namely eating, walking, to board & aligth from a bus, what to wear, just name it. I call him Lord Scapo the master of scalping

Kaytule- This man was born to be a tutor, he has a YouTube channel on everything cryptocurrency, very detailed and concise. He taught me the ABC of crypto, my first purchase and sell off on binance, how to use binance and other exchanges was tutored by him, then he has not gotten his YouTube channel.

Peter Emu- I call him the moonshoot master, has his Telegram & WhatsApp group, everything and anything sh!t coin, he is your plug, he tutored me how to transfer to trust wallet without paying a gas fee (unbelievable). Check him out on YouTube

Morenike- My able and capable PA, if you need all lecture notes audio VN about the above mentioned name people, she has got you covered. Oh! She is a guru in her own right, runs her WhatsApp group too

BtcManagement & Anonymous both of them undergraduate doing exceptionally well with market fundamentals, they both gave me a crash course on market fundamentals & the lingua in crypto

Daniel- I call him Mr Reseacher, you need anything at all in this market, he will get it for you, if you cannot find it, his that good, he made me understand 7 rules of crypto of which 5 became important to me
White paper
The people behind the coin/project
Market cap
Circulating Capital
And the use case of the coin

Nrs Dano- My brother from the North, changing every arewa persons perspective about crypto

Major- My FIRST lesson in future trade was "the Major without no barracks". He said, "FUTURES is rewarding only if you can define the difference between being careful and daring".

Thank you so much.

Bus just dey move and you wan come down

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mosefin19(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2021
9icest:
I want to buy Doge coin? Anyone has some to sell? I will 5k transaction if online but will buy as much 500k if we can arrange a meeting anywhere in Lagos state. Kindly hit me back and drop your phone number

Go and buy on Binance... na coin u 1 dey arrange meeting for again... Novice?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drhay: 7:50pm On May 17, 2021
Please anyone who has BNB should message me please, I have a little offer... Check my profile for my email
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drhay: 7:52pm On May 17, 2021
Drhay:
Please anyone who has BNB should message me please, I have a little offer... Check my profile for my email

Please no spamming, I just had an offer to discuss or quote my message so I can DM please. I'm actually working on a project
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2021
skaqe:
i have been trying to buy feg token on pancakswap for hours with no breakthrough, i used v2, i will be forver grateful if anyone can recomend anoda trading platform to go about it, tnx
Hotbit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
nwele2017:

Hello guys, I have been receiving a lot of mails from you guys. I just want to remind you all that investing in shitcoins comes with high risk but rewarding if you have the right information. I don’t believe in giving people fish, I believe in teaching them how to fish. Most of you have requested that I callout some good shitcoins (gems) they can invest in. the thing is that I cannot always be to give you good shitcoins to invest in andin other to collect 2x ,3x ,10x or even 100x from but you can always learn how to find your shitcoins yourself since there are thousands of shitcoins out there for you to research on. They say that the only difference between a rich and a poor man is information. I am not selling any E-book , I am asking not for your money, I am only giving back to the community where I have benefited from.
The only shitcoins I have called out here for people to buy are moontoken and poocoin so far.
Moon token have started mooning already in two days time it will be listed on hotbit also poocoin, I made the call when it was 10$ and now its at 13$. Nothing I say is a financial advice, I am simpy sharing my own opinions with you. Do your own research on anything I said and form your own opinion.
Today, due so much mails I Having receiving I have decide to share this with you guys, last time I showed you guys how to make use of Pancake swap though I didn’t finish that due to chance.
Today I will sharing with you all ways of spotting a Rug-bull

1. Be careful with presales. The scam rate is more than 80%

2. Don’t buy if you see huge dev wallet (the coin developer). Look at their BSCscan link and look under holders. Does a single wallet own >5% of the total supply? And do top 10 holders own >20%? If yes, stay away.

3. Don’t buy just because it’s upvoted a lot and has a lot of awards. It’s easy to ask on telegram to upvote and it only costs a few bucks to award a post.

4. Don’t buy without verifying that liquidity. Don’t listen to the devs saying it’s locked, always verify it for yourself, but never forget that even if the liquidity is locked, scammers can have a mint method that creates more coins out of thin air.

5. Don’t buy if you see thousands of twitter followers but barely likes or comments. They bought the followers for $20 bucks. Same thing with Telegram. Important stuff to check on the Telegram group: Is it an active group? Admins are responding to questions? Is the team open and visible? Have they made an airdrop?

6. Don’t Listen if it’s a team with previous 100x. It’s most likely a lie. Why would they create a second coin if the first one was so good? People don’t have time to work on two projects at once. They are trying to fool you. And if they are really creating multiple ones, the answer is simple, it’s a pump and dump.
7. Avoid buying in the first 30-60 minutes. I know you miss the best entry doing it but given the # of scams now, it’s worth waiting. Alays wait for the first dip.

8. No website but maximum shill . If they say guaranteed 100x and have barely done any work, it's a scam. Legit projects usually have their website already created by the time they are launched.

9. Advertising “presales sold out in x seconds/minutes” is not always a good thing. It can all be bought up by people who will dump shortly after launch (bots).

10. Verify that the developer are known. If you don't know the owner, it's a huge gamble. I leave this one last because almost 99% of coins here fail this point and there are some that have unknown devs that succeeded.
You can also check ….
Has the project at least one real use case.? Always check which are the use cases of the tokens. Just meme tokens are not good for long-term.

Do they have audit? It’s always good to check if the token already passed an Audit. Take into account that it doesn’t guarantee it’s 100% safe, but it helps.
Are manual burning in their future? Verify with the developer his plans on manual burning and future projections.

Do they have partnership? If a token has a legit partnership could mean that the project is 100% legit, since it’s launched. An example is Richie: his developer is the same as FEG token dev.
Are there mint functions in the contract? It would be great to check on the contract if the code contains mint functions. If yes, this could be malicious and must be avoided. That means that the developer could create new tokens, so the total supply would increase = the price would go down.
Somebody here created two whatsapp group one for beginners in shitcoins trading and another for people who have some experience in trading shitcoin. I do share tips and tricks at times on these groups. I also make calls on some shitcoins which you can perform your research on.
You can also join them if you like.
Experienced
https://chat dotwhatsapp dotcom/GLadUuGIwOrEzvsKYnu7Kh (remove the dot and .)
https:///GLadUuGIwOrEzvsKYnu7Kh
beginers
https://chatdot whatsappdotcom/F2HMMJmQH7Q5kbkDW1NfWsers(remove the dot and .)
https:///F2HMMJmQH7Q5kbkDW1NfWs

Please, do you have a Telegram group?

If no, abeg create one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2021
jedisco:
I started building a new medium term position on xrp during this dip... Got some at 1.26...

It's been cooling off for a while and with xlm showing strength, wouldn't ve surprised it picks up in the coming weeks... Another major I'm looking at is link and xtz...

Also, the dot/uni/aave/ksm group which rallied in January/Feb this year and have been ranging since seem to have started picking up

Glad I got into this position... It looks to be revving it's cylinders.... Hopefully, it doesn't collapse under the Betece pressure.... Once betece settles, it should make a runner...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2021
jedisco:
Betece dips can be a good time to target strong coyns which have just broken out of consolidation range but are forced to retest support as betece corrects... Usually, they'd continue their upward trajectory once the correction is complete, they run fast...
Recent breakouts have been aave, dot, ksm and atom.

On Atom, an entry between 24-25 should be one to keep for sometime.

On ada, I took some off at 2.45....
It's hyperextended from the 1hr abd 4hr support... Will look to buy back close to support... I don't believe it's rally is near finished..just looking to compound profits... Same with xlm...took some off at 0.78

On the breakout group, I went with aave and it's had a nice bounce so far...... Still think the others are equally as hot

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2021
jedisco:
Still on majors....

Ltc and link (to a lesser extent) have been following a distinct pattern since the turn of this year....

Take LTC for example (1st chart)... It's usually 2-3 weeks of an upward rally and then 1-2 weeks of a selloff to confirm support before resuming the upward rally... But then, it maintains an uptrend by still maintaining higher lows and higher highs each time

That this pattern has been in repeat for so long makes me think that same folks who are buying the pullbacks are those selling the rallies.. it's called smart money...
LTC's current support are at 300 and 250...
For link its 40 and 35

For those that keep asking what to buy at the highs, this is the time to ready your shopping bags... LTC from its current 300 back to 420 is a cool 40%, if it dips to 250, that's even better. If you were happy with buying the top, you should be more happy in buying the pullback.

Link at 35
LTC at 250

Hmm....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Swinger60(f): 8:09pm On May 17, 2021
shared as received. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2021
jedisco:

Got there...no problems...

Some bids still sitting in the support cluster beneath...

Almost there..... Will ada give me 1.8

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2021
Swing traders make the most profit in this current situation :

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2021
IMAliyu:
Ok, I've got two different thoughts.

A pessimistic one if we look at the weekly chart we've broken below the 20 ema, although we haven't closed below it yet. But in a berish scenario, we could see BeTeC at 35k range.

But a more positive one if we close with a rejection off the 200 ema on the daily chart, we could return to a sideways market for a while, before we bounce back or another tweet crashes everything. In that case see you guys at 35k.

Betece was able to close above the weekly ema last week which was a good thing...

It's a weekly candle and still has 7 days to close.... At this stage, a monday/Tuesday selloff before reclaiming the range and closing as a bullish hammer will not surprise me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

WoW, you are beautiful. Don’t know beautiful ladies who hustle for money with their brain are still in existence, magnificent grin
As things stand, one can no longer use their credit/debit card to purchase Cryptō on any Exchange, except you are willing to face the risk of getting your bank account frozen!!! Thanks to your government, they want the value of Naira to increase and viola, it is really increasing grin
Anyway, you can still make purchase on binancē, using their P2P platform, not hard to do, check it out.

Abobi focus

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2021
Xrp to the moon grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2021
DigitalMallam:
I waited this long before giving crypto a trial, and it didn't pay me in the end. I tested with profit from other investment so my loss isn't major, but I am hearing news some folks might just commit suicide before daybreak tomorrow. I've always been skeptical about the whole digital coin, there's really no fundamental behind it, no regulations. A mere tweet from moneybags or celebrity can swing the price

If you can stand the heat.... Just leave the kitchen

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Xrp to the moon grin
please can I buy coin on binance even when I'm not verified?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coolhumble(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2021
Yes I'm glad I did. May the grace never seized. Shalom!

EditorAdorableM
post=97168896:

Hello, pls do check my signature. U will be glad u did
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 8:59pm On May 17, 2021
QuinModah:
This coin will no do well

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:02pm On May 17, 2021
Ojemedad:
You people should stop spamming this thread, we are here to learn and improve on our crypto trading skill, dont let the mods close this precious thread

Park well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2021
IOS users, how are u able to use hot.bit app?, check on App Store but can't be found
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2021
jedisco:

Betece was able to close above the weekly ema last week which was a good thing...

It's a weekly candle and still has 7 days to close.... At this stage, a monday/Tuesday selloff before reclaiming the range and closing as a bullish hammer will not surprise me
Yep
That's what we hope for.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2021
Married2Crypto:
Are you fvcking suffering from how to get verified on Binance? Or Are you struggling on how to trade cryptos profitably....We have found an easy way out for you..
Alpha whatsapp group is on fire! Link on my signature...below
We will teach you for free on how to do everything all by yourself...
Nobody is collecting your hard-earned money or you entrusting any unsolicitated member with your bank transfer money to buy from them or sell coins to you...
I will personally ban such people out of the group bcuz I run a scam-free WhatsApp alpha group, where everything you need to know in order to succeed in this crypto trading hustle will be shown to you...

If you are new to OR experienced in cryptoTrading...
JOIN THE ALPHA WHATSAPP GROUP

Let's carry everyone along.
original repost from
c/o Amin aka Admin: MrCodesolo

the link is not working

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ChrisKhing, Deppysit(m), yourstruly5(m), excel127(m), sweetveek(m), iLegendd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.