Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3314386 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 4:57am On Jun 03, 2021
1Password:
Hello trade gurus, please between stock trading and crypto trading which one is most profitable?
Can someone with a reasonable capital make it a full-time job and live off it comfortably?
Both are high risk and it also depends on your risk appetite.
I would say stock is profitable because you get dividend either monthly, quarterly or yearly depending on the company unlike crypto. However, crypto has massive gains, a coin could do 240% in a day.

Many people make stock a full time job and are currently living off it as long as you know what you doing. I actually do both. You can sign up with my link on my signature we both get FREE shares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 5:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 5:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Ibime:
AIT1, did you buy the Neptune coin?

They noticed a problem with their contract and told everyone to sell.

If you lost money, they then allowed you to state how much you lost and they will airdrop their new Integrity coin to you which launches Friday.

I applied for the airdrop and they have allocated me the amount I lost on Neptune in the new coin called Integrity.

If you have not sold Neptune, you need to sell it now, mark down your loss and head over to the pinned messages on their new tg channel to claim your airdrop latest tomorrow.

The new coin launches Friday

t. me/IntegrityBSC

Thank you very much Boss Ibime for this vital information. Please, before I sell, is there any evidence I need to show that I actually bought and sold Neptune? I've joined the tg group and asked same question but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Thanks.

Modified:

It seems I'm late to the party, the mod on tg said they've stopped it already. Thanks for information anyway.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2021
jedisco:
Converted my link into betece at 0.088... which is resistance..

LTC/btc on the other hand, looks like it has more room to expand

Of recent, I've been using the Betece pair more often to know what alyts to enter and also when to take profits on alyts as it's usually cleaner....

Since betece is largely ranging, my focus is to increase my usdt but also betece value. If an alyt isn't going to outperform betece, then I'm better off in betece

With bnb, I got in at 350, target is previous high against betece at 0.012 which is around 20% away... Most times, that'd correspond to a significant resistance area in usdt...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2021
1Password:
Hello trade gurus, please between stock trading and crypto trading which one is most profitable?
Can someone with a reasonable capital make it a full-time job and live off it comfortably?

Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2021
elmoduddah:

If the USDT is in your P2P wallet, then transfer it to your Spot Wallet. Once its there, search for the coin you want to buy and click on the USDT pair. E.g DOT/USDT
Then buy!

The usdt was deposited to me since I can't buy from p2p. Does it mean it's automatically in my spot wallet?

Another thing, I want to buy different coins, how do I fraction in the amount I want without using the whole usdt on one coin.

Please someone help me on this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by desmondDessi(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2021
hpymoment:

The usdt was deposited to me since I can't buy from p2p. Does it mean it's automatically in my spot wallet?

Another thing, I want to buy different coins, how do I fraction in the amount I want without using the whole usdt on one coin.
Yes, if it was transferred to you, its already in your spot wallet.

About how to fraction different amout to different coin. You can click the coins you want to buy, there's a space where you'll put amount. If its Binace, the lowest is 10.1 usdt which is 5000naira to trade.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Impulse80:

You want to hodl a meme coin for 3 years? Lmao cheesy
Shib is not just a meme token bro. grin If I had held my entire shib collection it would be worth $800k at peak price. grin.I was part of the development team for a while and didn't see how it could gain massive traction after 4 months.Sold off everything before the evil pumps began.I was there when shytoshi wws sacrificing 100s of eth to raise shib pruce floor.Through the whole fracas with hotbit shortchanging shib buyers.It was a hectic ride and one i still wish I held throughout.
Was it when they created 2 special tg groups for shibillionaires and people who were interested in getting shib out there?,even the shib discord.Shib is probably my best actual movement for seeing decentralised development as ryoshi the creator was a prick,who insisted on decentralised growth.
Sometimes I feel I should buy a little and hodl for years but why should I when I had x100 of the amount before?
So shib is transcending beyond a meme Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by desmondDessi(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Bunsenbun:
Shib is not just a meme token bro. grin If I had held my entire shib collection it would be worth $800k at peak price. grin.I was part of the development team for a while and didn't see how it could gain massive traction after 4 months.Sold off everything before the evil pumps began.I was there when shytoshi wws sacrificing 100s of eth to raise shib pruce floor.Through the whole fracas with hotbit shortchanging shib buyers.It was a hectic ride and one i still wish I held throughout.
Was it when they created 2 special tg groups for shibillionaires and people who were interested in getting shib out there?,even the shib discord.Shib is probably my best actual movement for seeing decentralised development as ryoshi the creator was a prick,who insisted on decentralised growth.
Sometimes I feel I should buy a little and hodl for years but why should I when I had x100 of the amount before?
Do you mean $800 or $800k?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2021
desmondDessi:

Do you mean $800 or $800k?
$800k.I bought shib November last year cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by desmondDessi(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2021
Bunsenbun:
$800k.I bought shib November last year cry
Wtf man. That's a lot of money. Darn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2021
desmondDessi:

Wtf man. That's a lot of money. Darn
I don move on sha.Another dude sold x3 my holdings for $3k back then grin.I have learnt to start sticking with projects I like for the headway

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2021
AIT1:

Thank you very much Boss Ibime for this vital information. Please, before I sell, is there any evidence I need to show that I actually bought and sold Neptune? I've joined the tg group and asked same question but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Thanks.

Modified:

It seems I'm late to the party, the mod on tg said they've stopped it already. Thanks for information anyway.

All you need is your buying transaction hash and selling transaction hash plus your contract address
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by desmondDessi(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2021
Bunsenbun:
I don move on sha.Another dude sold x3 my holdings for $3k back then grin.I have learnt to start sticking with projects I like for the headway
Lol. Its a crazy. The one that happened to me is Matic and Doge. Still angry I sold my Matic.

For Doge, I bought when it was 35naira, sold when it hit 125naira. That same day, it went to 205naira.

Sorry I'm using naira. Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2021
Please sir, is there any possibility of shib getting to $1.00 in 3 years. Can you advise someone to hold shib for that long?

Bunsenbun:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Ibime:

All you need is your buying transaction hash and selling transaction hash plus your contract address
Thanks boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2021
btc has been pumping, where is the next possible resistance so I know when to sell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasonKendall(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thyes: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2021
jedisco:

Of recent, I've been using the Betece pair more often to know what alyts to enter and also when to take profits on alyts as it's usually cleaner....

Since betece is largely ranging, my focus is to increase my usdt but also betece value. If an alyt isn't going to outperform betece, then I'm better off in betece

With bnb, I got in at 350, target is previous high against betece at 0.012 which is around 20% away... Most times, that'd correspond to a significant resistance area in usdt...

Good morning
pls how do you know the resistance and support from graph??

Each time I check different time frame of a coins,the lines(I'm not sure if that's the support and resistance) are always at different prices so I want to know how to get the exact resistance and support of a coin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2021
This is getting interesting. I read somewhere that Btc conference is taking place Friday and Saturday. There's likely going to be an uptrend
for both majors and alts going into the weekend. We keep observing.

By the way who has noticed the 2017 & 2020 Btc charts looks similar?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Sir Ibime, Sir Jedisco, Sir iLegendd, Sir Openheaven2019.....And anyone that can help clear me. Is there a Possibility of Shib getting to $1.00 in 3 - 5 years. Any advice to hold that long?
Your advice is urgently needed please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2021
Bunsenbun:

Holding is hard bruv.

There is a this new coin I’m holding on Solana chain. That although I believe in its future, it’s not moving at all.

Everyday I wake up, I’m tempted to sell and buy the moving boys.

Very hard holding, one day I would sell and would regret.

Holding is hard!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Miarose: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2021
I would like to buy a social media account with over 1500 followers.. Telegram, tiktok or twitter. Any sellers can dm me. Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2021
nna777:

I buy coins that either recover quickly or show strong resistance against Btc rise or drops.

For now Matic / Btc is my focus. I buy Sunday/Monday, sell Thursday/ Friday. Rinse & Repeat. Due diligence on your path is required though.

Matic is cooling off for now after having done over 100% few days back. It's still holding against Btc. It's only a matter of time. Took some additional position in xrp yesterday. This weekend might likely not be like other weekends because of the Btc conference.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2021
desmondDessi:

Yes, if it was transferred to you, its already in your spot wallet.

About how to fraction different amout to different coin. You can click the coins you want to buy, there's a space where you'll put amount. If its Binace, the lowest is 10.1 usdt which is 5000naira to trade.

Thank you so much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solmorg(f): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2021
nna777:

Matic is cooling off for now after having done over 100% few days back. It's still holding against Btc. It's only a matter of time. Took some additional position in xrp yesterday. This weekend might likely not be like other weekends because of the Btc conference.
are u saying Matic is likely to dip after doing 100% few days back?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Antanananovic: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2021
I have created an account with Binance and kucoin. How can I fund both accounts with naira?

Abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Antanananovic: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2021
@desmondDessi

Hi. I have been struggling with funding my Kucoin and Binance accounts with naira. Although I added my bank to binance as a payment method.

How can I d this on the app.
Thanks!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Antanananovic:
@desmondDessi

Hi. I have been struggling with funding my Kucoin and Binance accounts with naira. Although I added my bank to binance as a payment method.

How can I d this on the app.
Thanks!!
Have u verified both accounts
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mela10(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2021
A very good article about Forsage.
I found some secrets most people don't want to share,
https://www.melabtips.com/2021/05/forsage-busd-review-legit-or-scam-top_31.html?m=1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Solmorg:
are u saying Matic is likely to dip after doing 100% few days back?

No. It's cooling off before moving higher again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.