Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore (11633 Views)

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Kapilta(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2020
grin
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2020
oyolohi:
I looked into every possible future of Nigeria and I saw one that many Nigerian miss. I saw a United Nigeria...a united Nigeria with only one Tribe, one region --the North.

A future where the disguised Jihadists succeeded in carrying out their mission.

Have you ever heard learned men such as Ahmadu Bello speak about the other tribes in Nigeria? Only then will you understand how DIFFERENT we are.

Nigeria is a FALSE and EVIL marriage. Colonial Masters who didn't give rat a$$es about us or our future initiated a marriage between two couples where one party had it in their religious faith (and were already exercising that duty as at that time) to exterminate the others by all means (Jihad, terrorism or whatever.)

How did the British do that? Have you studied the geography of Nigeria? They made a certain region a majority (by all means: land mass, population, etc) and gave us democracy --which is indeed a government of the majority! It was a deliberate and well calculated move...and believe me, they're still benefiting from that move.

Insecurity will never end in "Nigeria" as long a a certain region do not perceive their acts as evil. And who does?

That region I speak of will continue to encroach 'Nigeria' until they hit the ocean. The case of southern Kaduna will be replicated in southern Nigeria one day, just one day. I write these with a heavy heart. At the top of Martin Luther's voice I scream.

-oyolohi

baba please relook am again

i gave up on this country already

just do ur best for urself and that aint me bin selfish
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Seyzcham91(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
na #bringbackyoursense only cuz our own sense never lost
Fvckhypocrite:
#BRINGBACKOURSENSE
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Dagenius53:
Fool!!!
They don't need mother for anything

Boys are kidnapped for them to be trained on how to be a terrorist (join them).

Girls are kidnapped to be sex slave.
Mothers maybe kidnapped to cook for them
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by OTENABOBC1(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Do not watse anymore of your academic years�

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2020
This country is turning upside down, God please help us
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Ihatemumu: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2020
oyolohi:
I looked into every possible future of Nigeria and I saw one that many Nigerian miss. I saw a United Nigeria...a united Nigeria with only one Tribe, one region --the North.

A future where the disguised Jihadists succeeded in carrying out their mission.

Have you ever heard learned men such as Ahmadu Bello speak about the other tribes in Nigeria? Only then will you understand how DIFFERENT we are.

Nigeria is a FALSE and EVIL marriage. Colonial Masters who didn't give rat a$$es about us or our future initiated a marriage between two couples where one party had it in their religious faith (and were already exercising that duty as at that time) to exterminate the others by all means (Jihad, terrorism or whatever.)

How did the British do that? Have you studied the geography of Nigeria? They made a certain region a majority (by all means: land mass, population, etc) and gave us democracy --which is indeed a government of the majority! It was a deliberate and well calculated move...and believe me, they're still benefiting from that move.

Insecurity will never end in "Nigeria" as long a a certain region do not perceive their acts as evil. And who does?

That region I speak of will continue to encroach 'Nigeria' until they hit the ocean. The case of southern Kaduna will be replicated in southern Nigeria one day, just one day. I write these with a heavy heart. At the top of Martin Luther's voice I scream.

-oyolohi

I respect people who think ahead of their times.

It's sad, but your words are true
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by obembet(f): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2020
ednut1:
Sowore the arrogant noise maker. Abeg commot for here. A revolution will destroy Nigeria

When they kidnap your love ones.. u will get sense and see what other forseen in this wicked administration. U will get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Ihatemumu: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
This country is turning upside down, God please help us

60years old Nigeria " God please help us "

God does not work that way, USA, UK still believe in the same God, why do Africans leave everything for God to solve
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2020
May God not let it reach that level

But I doubt it will be so

Those boys were kidnapped as future soldiers for their barbaric institution.
There will be no need to kidnap old people except to chase clout or drive home a message. Either way, we can only watch and pray this will be the last of it.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Ihatemumu: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
ednut1:
Sowore the arrogant noise maker. Abeg commot for here. A revolution will destroy Nigeria

I understand your fear, but look at from this view
60+ old Nigeria is enough time to work, but it has never worked, why do you want our unborn children to experience this one Nigeria that isn't working because of fear?
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by annyz: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
ebukajay184:
Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore

Activist, Omoyele Sowore has again stressed the need for an urgent revolution in Nigeria in order to stop the ugly trend of "BringBacks" in the country, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore stated that Nigerian leaders have made Nigerians always begging for something to "bring back".

He said, "with these failed leaders there is bound to be mass kidnappings."

Sowore warned that after #BringBackOurGirls and #BringBackOurBoys, it would soon be #BringBackOurParents, #BringBackOurMothers.

He wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161141432347837/?app=fbl

He is correct but could be averted with decisive measures.
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Ihatemumu: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Aileexa1:
May God not let it reach that level
I am afraid, God doesn't work that way, if Nigeria is to be better we need to put in the work and plan
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Ayomi90: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dagenius53:
Fool!!!

They need mothers to cook nd as shield.
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ihatemumu:

I am afraid, God doesn't work that way, if Nigeria is to be better we need to put in the work and plan

Of course, I know God doesn't work that way. But the situation we found ourselves in the country has made us helpless and hopeful on an entity that may or may not do our wishes.
Our leaders are never going to put in work and the people are always going to be divided due to magnetic forces that pull or push us (religion, ethnicity). And when the people are divided, the main problem will never be solved.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
That one dey before now....
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Ihatemumu: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Aileexa1:

Of course, I know God doesn't work that way. But the situation we found ourselves in the country has made us helpless and hopeful on an entity that may or may not do our wishes.
Our leaders are never going to put in work and the people are always going to be divided due to magnetic forces that pull or push us (religion, ethnicity). And when the people are divided, the main problem will never be solved.

True
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Emperor4tune(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
since 9ja wan turn crime city am making plans to relocate to equitorial guinea & begin a fresh life..am told by a friend in malabo that the town is dope for investors & very safe...
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

In my life, I have never seen a more stupid, docile, ignorant and non challant group of people like the generation of "our" parents and grandparents. Yes! I said so.

Very stupid, they were the sets of people who were handed all of the stupid manuals we use today. Whether right or wrong they took it like that without debates or questions.

Talk about political manuals, religious manuals, educational manuals, social manuals etc. The stupid syllabus they were given is what they still shove down our throat till today. They have no discernment to understand when trends are changing. Take for instance, in NYSC they still give one stupid allowance called "Bicycle allowance". I believe that money was given back then as transport fare in the olden days. As we speak today. They price remains the same upon the fact that the value has depreciated badly. Those dumb older ones need an Alien to come tell them that this allowance no longer serves it's purpose. They keep applying old formulae on new patterns. Very die hard and orthodox set of people.

Those in their generation who know how to "drive" take the rear seat while those who don't know anything, drive the economy, drive the ministries, drive the government sectors and the entire country into abyss. Then they come out and ask us to pray to God. How dumb?

I was even most disappointed and disgusted in them during the #ENDSARS protest. Your children are being hunted and killed daily like games. And you are going to work. Which nonsense work? The work you are going to, who do you plan to inherit the proceeds from the work you are going to? They refuse to support us or lend us a voice. Some of our parents are connected enough to call international shots. Yet they kept quiet and took the back seat like they have always done. They failed to understand that what goes around comes around.

And if you think your own parents are excluded because they don't participate in anything, know it that they are even more of the problem. Because violence thrives in the midst of silence.

Don't bother quoting me to rant nonsense. I don't reply stupid people.

I concur to some extent

Those people are so way back

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Obyino: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Scam country
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by onlineniga: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Soon it would be #BringbackaBiafra

b]i.[/b] Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home.

ii. Discover the secrets how you can be exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by subcbouy: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dagenius53:
Fool!!!
They don't need a mother for anything

Girls are kidnapped to be sex slaves.
Fool!!! Who tells you to write all of this. Did you remember girls were used as suicide bombers?
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by michoim(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Evil man, Sowore, you won't succeed. You and your foreign collaborators...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by MrHighSea: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
MickzyDonald:
This is shit, there's zero security in the country.... Kidnapping the president will be an easy task
you kidnap sth of value
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Reference(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Was saying back then in 2014 amidst the election frenzy that apart from a few roads and bridges , nothing fundamental to our existence and prosperity as a nation will have improved by 2023 without restructuring. Emphasised this several times.

Is there anyone in Nigeria today that remotely disputes this. That no single citizen of this country can turn the fortunes around by the instruments of governance no matter his skill, hard work, honesty or radicalism.
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by smirn(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
obembet:

When they kidnap your love ones.. u will get sense and see what other forseen in this wicked administration. U will get sense by force
This is simply why kidnapping and other violent crime can never end so soon in Nigeria. It amazes me of our thinking and ideas as a people. These crime are perpetuate by majorly Nigerians who also have access to people's view about their Evil deeds. But am so surprised why everything is politics in this country and we tend to respond to everything in this country based on our political mindset, The wickedness in our heart as people will never make us see progress. A people that in the first instance will never see evil as evil and condemn It and also condemn those directly behind it but rather are quick to berate the authorities are the real enemies within People freely commit crime these days knowing the government will be blamed for it. We have forgotten that the so called bad leadership we have today is a product of a depraved and wicked society that we live. All our institutions are corrupt because they emanated from a corrupt society. Let us as a people naturally begin to value ourselves so hopefully we can build a better society

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by NiRfreak(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
In my life, I have never seen a more stupid, docile, ignorant and non challant group of people like the generation of "our" parents and grandparents. Yes! I said so.

Very stupid, they were the sets of people who were handed all of the stupid manuals we use today. Whether right or wrong they took it like that without debates or questions.

Talk about political manuals, religious manuals, educational manuals, social manuals etc. The stupid syllabus they were given is what they still shove down our throat till today. They have no discernment to understand when trends are changing. Take for instance, in NYSC they still give one stupid allowance called "Bicycle allowance". I believe that money was given back then as transport fare in the olden days. As we speak today. They price remains the same upon the fact that the value has depreciated badly. Those dumb older ones need an Alien to come tell them that this allowance no longer serves it's purpose. They keep applying old formulae on new patterns. Very die hard and orthodox set of people.

Those in their generation who know how to "drive" take the rear seat while those who don't know anything, drive the economy, drive the ministries, drive the government sectors and the entire country into abyss. Then they come out and ask us to pray to God. How dumb?

I was even most disappointed and disgusted in them during the #ENDSARS protest. Your children are being hunted and killed daily like games. And you are going to work. Which nonsense work? The work you are going to, who do you plan to inherit the proceeds from the work you are going to? They refuse to support us or lend us a voice. Some of our parents are connected enough to call international shots. Yet they kept quiet and took the back seat like they have always done. They failed to understand that what goes around comes around.

And if you think your own parents are excluded because they don't participate in anything, know it that they are even more of the problem. Because violence thrives in the midst of silence.

In 2014 when they kidnapped Chibok girls to discredit Jonathan's government, I said to my friends verbally that "This trend will not stop for it has come to stay. No one has the monopoly of violence. And black people are more inclined to learning bad examples than good". Unfortunately I didn't write it down. I wished I did. This nonsense of kidnapping school students to discredit a sitting government is very wrong and stupid, it was initiated by the highly desperate APC government. Today they are tasting their bitter pill.

The truth is discrediting a Nigerian government is not difficult because the security personnel in Nigeria if properly distributed is insufficient to secure the entire Nigerian population without multiple loopholes. The then opposition capitalized on that to create anarchy. Today, they have taught the present opposition power grabbing techniques that involve disregarding human lives. And you know what? It won't stop here. There will be many more of these occurrences in the future.

Don't bother quoting me to rant nonsense. I don't reply stupid people.

I have this strong opinion about the generation of our parents that I often get into argument with my educated Dad on issues of politics and bad governance in this government. It's so sad that most of our parents never saw the need to support us during Endsars..it was painful especially how they believe we are just a bunch of recalcitrant generation......Same thing I hear when I argue with older folks, who usually say we don't listen to elders...That paternalistic attitude and elder worship have to stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by iamvictorbassey: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
NiRfreak:

I have this strong opinion about the generation of our parents that I often get into argument with my educated Dad on issues of politics and bad governance in this government. It's so sad that most of our parents never saw the need to support us during Endsars..it was painful especially how they believe we are just a bunch of recalcitrant generation......Same thing I hear when I argue with older folks, who usually say we don't listen to elders...That paternalistic attitude and elder worship have to stop

You're on point bro. They're just not intentional in their doings. They have been made to believe in miracles. Infact they're just the problem we suffer. They're mistakes is what we're paying for

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by tnerro1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
As long as they are kidnapping people enmass in the north, we in the south don’t give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by freeborn02: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dagenius53:
Fool!!!

You may not know it, but you are the bigger idiot.

If not, your cracked up brain would have told you that they can kidnap parents to demand for ransom money.
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by rossniti: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
ednut1:

Don't mind the stupid US paid agent and traitor, Sowore.

They have paid him to come and promote ''revolution'', so that we can start killing each other en masse, so the Americans can come in as ''saviours'', and turn us into their new Iraq or Afghanistan or Syria or DR Congo.

Useless.
Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ihatemumu:

I understand your fear, but look at from this view
60+ old Nigeria is enough time to work, but it has never worked, why do you want our unborn children to experience this one Nigeria that isn't working because of fear?
you prefer Nigeria to be like Somalia or libya Common end sars see anarchy and looting. Revolution is not needed in Nigeria. People are the ones voting these leaders in not spirits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are A Paper Candidate, APC Is Dead - PDP Replies Tinubu / CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors / FG, Boko-Haram Hold Secret Talks In Senegal..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.