Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore (11624 Views)

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by ebukajay184: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore

Activist, Omoyele Sowore has again stressed the need for an urgent revolution in Nigeria in order to stop the ugly trend of "BringBacks" in the country, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore stated that Nigerian leaders have made Nigerians always begging for something to "bring back".

He said, "with these failed leaders there is bound to be mass kidnappings."

Sowore warned that after #BringBackOurGirls and #BringBackOurBoys, it would soon be #BringBackOurParents, #BringBackOurMothers.

He wrote on Facebook:

"Don’t let it get to a point where these failed leaders turn you to ALWAYS begging for something to "bring back" someday soon it will be #BringbackOurParents because with these failed leaders there is bound to be mass kidnappings soon at a PTA meeting, some other time it would be #BringBackOurMothers, we must stop these concentric #BringBacks, let’s just go for it all at once #Bringbackourcountry only #RevolutionNow can bring back everything! #EndBadGovernmentInNigeria"
https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161141432347837/?app=fbl

13 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by oyolohi: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2020
I looked into every possible future of Nigeria and I saw one that many Nigerian miss. I saw a United Nigeria...a united Nigeria with only one Tribe, one region --the North.

A future where the disguised Jihadists succeeded in carrying out their mission.

Have you ever heard learned men such as Ahmadu Bello speak about the other tribes in Nigeria? Only then will you understand how DIFFERENT we are.

Nigeria is a FALSE and EVIL marriage. Colonial Masters who didn't give rat a$$es about us or our future initiated a marriage between two couples where one party had it in their religious faith (and were already exercising that duty as at that time) to exterminate the others by all means (Jihad, terrorism or whatever.)

How did the British do that? Have you studied the geography of Nigeria? They made a certain region a majority (by all means: land mass, population, etc) and gave us democracy --which is indeed a government of the majority! It was a deliberate and well calculated move...and believe me, they're still benefiting from that move.

Insecurity will never end in "Nigeria" as long a a certain region do not perceive their acts as evil. And who does?

That region I speak of will continue to encroach 'Nigeria' until they hit the ocean. The case of southern Kaduna will be replicated in southern Nigeria one day, just one day. I write these with a heavy heart. At the top of Martin Luther's voice I scream.

— oyolohi

31 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2020
We are too divided to be united

11 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2020
#BRINGBACKOURSENSE

20 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by MickzyDonald: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
This is shit, there's zero security in the country.... Kidnapping the president will be an easy task

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by oyinkel(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2020
May GOD save us all.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by osamz007: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2020
THIS COUNTRY NO GET DIRECTION E JUST DEY MOVE

10 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by BlessedNuel: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Wonder where dx country dey waka go

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by gambia(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Nigeria is one of the most dangerous place to be at the moment.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by iamvictorbassey: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2020
In my life, I have never seen a more stupid, docile, ignorant and non challant group of people like the generation of "our" parents and grandparents. Yes! I said so.

Very stupid, they were the sets of people who were handed all of the stupid manuals we use today. Whether right or wrong they took it like that without debates or questions.

Talk about political manuals, religious manuals, educational manuals, social manuals etc. The stupid syllabus they were given is what they still shove down our throat till today. They have no discernment to understand when trends are changing. Take for instance, in NYSC they still give one stupid allowance called "Bicycle allowance". I believe that money was given back then as transport fare in the olden days. As we speak today. They price remains the same upon the fact that the value has depreciated badly. Those dumb older ones need an Alien to come tell them that this allowance no longer serves it's purpose. They keep applying old formulae on new patterns. Very die hard and orthodox set of people.

Those in their generation who know how to "drive" take the rear seat while those who don't know anything, drive the economy, drive the ministries, drive the government sectors and the entire country into abyss. Then they come out and ask us to pray to God. How dumb?

I was even most disappointed and disgusted in them during the #ENDSARS protest. Your children are being hunted and killed daily like games. And you are going to work. Which nonsense work? The work you are going to, who do you plan to inherit the proceeds from the work you are going to? They refuse to support us or lend us a voice. Some of our parents are connected enough to call international shots. Yet they kept quiet and took the back seat like they have always done. They failed to understand that what goes around comes around.

And if you think your own parents are excluded because they don't participate in anything, know it that they are even more of the problem. Because violence thrives in the midst of silence.

In 2014 when they kidnapped Chibok girls to discredit Jonathan's government, I said to my friends verbally that "This trend will not stop for it has come to stay. No one has the monopoly of violence. And black people are more inclined to learning bad examples than good". Unfortunately I didn't write it down. I wished I did. This nonsense of kidnapping school students to discredit a sitting government is very wrong and stupid, it was initiated by the highly desperate APC government. Today they are tasting their bitter pill.

The truth is discrediting a Nigerian government is not difficult because the security personnel in Nigeria if properly distributed is insufficient to secure the entire Nigerian population without multiple loopholes. The then opposition capitalized on that to create anarchy. Today, they have taught the present opposition power grabbing techniques that involve disregarding human lives. And you know what? It won't stop here. There will be many more of these occurrences in the future. Possibly sef, I suspect bomb blasts will start by maybe next year in a build up to 2023. I'm not being pessimistic. I'm just being real.

Don't bother quoting me to rant nonsense. I don't reply stupid people.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by twin7: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2020
As weird as it sounds, its a very valid argument.
Security has turned into something else in this country.

17 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by BaddieFreak(f): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Yes, I hope it doesn't get to that.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by simhosting: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Na to find way comot for this country

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by MosayA: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2020
This country is getting out of redemption.

God help us

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by virginboy1(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2020
#BRINGBACKOURPRESIDENT.

cry

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by revived: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2020
angry angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by updatechange(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Sowore always tormenting the tormentor.

Word from the wise.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Dpsychologist: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2020
oyolohi:
I looked into every possible future of Nigeria and I saw one that many Nigerian miss. I saw a United Nigeria...a united Nigeria with only one Tribe, one region --the North.

A future where the disguised Jihadists succeeded in carrying out their mission.

Have you ever heard learned men such as Ahmadu Bello speak about the other tribes in Nigeria? Only then will you understand how DIFFERENT we are.

Nigeria is a FALSE and EVIL marriage. Colonial Masters who didn't give rat a$$es about us or our future initiated a marriage between two couples where one party had it in their religious faith (and were already exercising that duty as at that time) to exterminate the others by all means (Jihad, terrorism or whatever.)

How did the British do that? Have you studied the geography of Nigeria? They made a certain region a majority (by all means: land mass, population, etc) and gave us democracy --which is indeed a government of the majority! It was a deliberate and well calculated move...and believe me, they're still benefiting from that move.

Insecurity will never end in "Nigeria" as long a a certain region do not perceive their acts as evil. And who does?

That region I speak of will continue to encroach 'Nigeria' until they hit the ocean. The case of southern Kaduna will be replicated in southern Nigeria one day, just one day. I write these with a heavy heart. At the top of Martin Luther's voice I scream.

-oyolohi

As nihilistic as this may sound. There is alot of truth in what you are saying.

The colonial masters created a mess and left us to solve the problem.

We have over 250 ethnic groups and over 500 tribes. Forced to live together against our will.

They say we should live together as one but when the people trying to be united are already divided with no intention of unity , they will fall.

12 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by TheDestroyer: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Dagenius53: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Fool!!!
They don't need mother for anything

Boys are kidnapped for them to be trained on how to be a terrorist (join them).

Girls are kidnapped to be sex slave.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by BHUHARiE: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
SENSELESS BIGOT ACTIVIST. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE SENSE. ARE YOU A TRUE PATRIOTIC. INSTEAD OF WISH FOR BETTER NIGERIA BUT YOU ARE HERE SPREADING HATERED AND YOU ARE CALLING YOUR SELF AN ACTIVIST. OUR DEAREST BABA IS PILOTING THE AFFAIR OF THIS GREAT NATION HUMBLY. HOW IS EVEN NIGERIA BENEFITING FROM YOU. MTCWWWWWW
FOOLISH PEOPLE EVERY WHERE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY � BABA BUHARI
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
MUCH LOVE FROM NAIRALANDERS BABA

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by JustClean: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
N

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by DoubleEngine007: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
The problem of the country is "One Nigeria" it just can't work.. No unity anywhere like they form/claim..

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Seniorwriter(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
It's a Shame on Sowore to think he was part of those that pioneered for this clueless and wicked Government

These terrorists groups needs young people more than Parents i think Sowore just want to be noticed with this statement else I see no brainer to the assertion!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by ednut1(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Sowore the arrogant noise maker. Abeg commot for here. A revolution will destroy Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by JesusJesus: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by islamicpenis: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by OYENIYIJK: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2020
I don't know why I find it funny grin grin

God will not let that happen!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore by Jammy2012(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marketers Notify FG On Planned Fuel Price Hike, Queues Persist / CBN: Senate Screens Cardoso, 4 Deputy-Directors / Nigeria To Deploy Soldiers For Peace-Keeping In Liberia- Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.