Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School (1488 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Well hope after you through with your finals and your project you wont be bringing up excuses like ohh u too old for me or u not good looking enuf or my pastor had a vision that you not the man for me or your parents told u not to marry from his tribe or any other format that ladies use after a man they not attracted to they use to do away with after he has provided his uses cheesy
Deceit irregardless of gender is bad
since u say u love him and would marry him after ur graduation then nothing spoil

2 Likes

Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by angelfallz(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
PinkPill:
This is the most illogical and selfish post I have seen and I'll speak from experience.

My fiance is the one sponsoring me in school. I am a final year student.
He pays my tuition, rent and monthly allowance. He is a M.Sc graduate by the way.

Such people are rare. He must love you so much to sacrifice all that.
He's not being selfish. He's securing your future.
He's not securing you for someone else who didn't notice when you were in need.

Only an evil minded person will take advantage of such kind hearted people by deceiving and leading them on just for your own selfish reason.

I think the solution is to make it clear from the start, define the relationship and work towards it.

Please ladies, be wise and hold him tight. Because he only wants the best for you. EDUCATED OR NOT. He loves and cares for you. What else do you desire?

I have said it before;

"I AM NOT A FEMINIST"
I believe in equal rights and respect for everyone.
A man's duty is to LOVE and CARE for his woman.
A woman's duty is to RESPECT and CARE for her man.

Redpillers and MGTOW.. KEEP OFF!!
We know you hate women.

This is a thread for MEN who LOVE WOMEN.

Cc: PinkPill
Cc: Tobechi74

the bolded, who told you that Redpillers hate women?

4 Likes

Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by emmaodet: 3:32am On Dec 18, 2020
MJBOLT:
woman train a man through school??shocked woman never mumu reach that level

grin grin grin grin
Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by emmaodet: 3:35am On Dec 18, 2020
odinson1:

it's Foolishness when a woman sponsors a man

but it's true love when a man does same

hypocritical Society! And these hoes will be screaming for gender equality when they are actually At an Advantage

My brother, presently True Love signify Foolishness and a mumu person that can be easily used and manipulated.

6 Likes

Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by Regex: 4:40am On Dec 18, 2020
odinson1:

They will call it true love, and Remind you of how immature and not a real man you are

Team "not all women are like that" grin

BTW,I've never seen a woman trained a man in school before.

At your last paragraph, believe me I have seen. Just one anyway and it's not enough to conclude that women do train men in school. It's really awkward. Well, it all depends if the lady was saying the truth because she has this shady lifestyle (as my mum would call it).

She was our tenant, single, and always coming home with different men. Something really was off about her. I tend to believe her story that she trained her once boyfriend to school and sent him abroad and the dude dumped her and married another girl. Really she deserved it, because she always needed validation from men.
Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by cooooooks(m): 4:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Rarity is not the norm.

People should pick and stay with people that gel with them.
Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by odinson1(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Regex:

At your last paragraph, believe me I have seen. Just one anyway and it's not enough to conclude that women do train men in school. It's really awkward. Well, it all depends if the lady was saying the truth because she has this shady lifestyle (as my mum would call it).

She was our tenant, single, and always coming home with different men. Something really was off about her. I tend to believe her story that she trained her once boyfriend to school and sent him abroad and the dude dumped her and married another girl. Really she deserved it, because she always needed validation from men.

Never believe what a woman says,ever!

I think she just cooked up that story so as not to feel sorry for what ever happened between her and the guy(it's a defence mechanism women use to take themselves off the blame and clear their conscience)

A single lady Living in rent cannot Train a Guy in school and sponsor him abroad! it's virtually impossible

2 Likes

Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by Snaagg(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2020
odinson1:

Dont flatter yourself

you and i Both know that if someone like wizkid or davido asks for your hand in marriage now,you will Dump that your simp boyfriend in the blink of an eye

Hehehe.
I pity that pucci ass nigga. He will learn the hard way.
these h0es ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by Snaagg(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2020
NiRfreak:

You use your own case which is 1 in a 1000 cases to disprove countless of casualties we see everyday of men who lose it all after sponsoring a girl to schl?
Auntie go and sit down. The OP and we all have seen enough cases to know that an uneducated man sponsoring a woman to schl with the hope of marrying her in future is only pouring his resources and energy into a basket
.....Nothing is logical from ya post. u even said your case is educated.. there's a big big difference....
If I were you, I will delete this post and apologize to all men for making us read this faulty premise of yours.

PinkPill is an attention seeker and a clout chaser.

This post was created solely for the purpose of gloating over how she's got an educated-but-stupid man boy to sponsor her miserable existence.

At least she was humble enough to admit her life would've been useless without a man undecided

5 Likes

Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by Riverville(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Send a girl to school? Hell nah. When am not a scholarship board
Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by Bennysam: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2020
PinkPill:
This is the most illogical and selfish post I have seen and I'll speak from experience.

He pays my tuition, rent and monthly allowance. He is a M.Sc graduate by the way.

Only an evil minded person will take advantage of such kind hearted people by deceiving and leading them on just for your own selfish reason.

I think the solution is to make it clear from the start, define the relationship and work towards it.

Please ladies, be wise and hold him tight. Because he only wants the best for you. EDUCATED OR NOT. He loves and cares for you. What else do you desire?

I have said it before;

"I AM NOT A FEMINIST"

We know you hate women.

Why you Nigeria girl talk without reasoning? 99% of girls dump those guys after training them , you stay does not mean other stay or you stay does not making it good idea for uneducated man to train a girl in school
Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by mosdii(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by DEMZEE(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2020
PinkPill:

I have said it before;

"I AM NOT A FEMINIST"

We know you hate women.

Mama he's receiving ur ALMIGHTY PUSSY Joor
Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Pink pill Pink pussy

Very very pink pussy
Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by Silentgroper(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Wyry has gotten dz nigga infected grin

1 Like

Re: A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School by Regex: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
odinson1:

Never believe what a woman says,ever!

I think she just cooked up that story so as not to feel sorry for what ever happened between her and the guy(it's a defence mechanism women use to take themselves off the blame and clear their conscience)

A single lady Living in rent cannot Train a Guy in school and sponsor him abroad! it's virtually impossible

On a second thought, you are right. Defense mechanism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With Boy, 15, / Does Horse Power And Black Bullet Work / Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.