Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material (16695 Views)

Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Ijebu: Jebusites? What A Myth! / Examples Of House-wife Material In Pictures(what You Should Look Like) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by angelchi(f): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2007
talk on jare.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by tundewoods(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2007
Ijebu chics rock ! They got it going.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by sammy6(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
Ijebu people are popularly known for stinginess,good garri and witchhunting eachother.By marrying an ijebu woman,you are exposing yourself to the possibility of been witchhunted by your wives people
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by toba1909(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2007
The worst wife materials comes from these town and moreover from the state in which this town dwell.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by osisi5: 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
are Ijebu's the Yorubas from Ijebu ode?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by jayvin01: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2007
will NEVER marry any ijebus, marry them and marry problems embarassed

Osisi, Ijebu is from Ogun state, there are two ijebus in that state, one is ijebu ode the other is ijebu igbo, they are very bad!!

Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by osisi5: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2007
jayvin01:

will NEVER marry any ijebus, marry them and marry problems embarassed

Osisi, Ijebu is from Ogun state, there are two ijebus in that state, one is ijebu ode the other is ijebu igbo, they are very bad!!

which ones are bad?
Ijebu Igbo better be the good ones.
Anything Igbo is good grin

BTW,how can you call a whole group of people bad?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Mustay(m): 2:39am On Sep 07, 2007
+osisi:

which ones are bad?
Ijebu Igbo better be the good ones.
Anything Igbo is good grin

BTW,how can you call a whole group of people bad?

na wa o
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by HYBRIDX(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2007
@ poster
well,all i know about ijebu's that alot of sucessful men and women in this country come from that part of nigeria,,,,,,,,,,,i mean reall influencial heavy wieghts in the country are from ijebu land,
as for the gurls well,i dont know much but this i know[b],"IJEBU NATIVES ARE VERY VERY FETISH PEOPLE OH!!!!!!!!!!"[/b]
if u want to marry an ijebu gurl be double sure she is from a non-fetish background and she's basically raised up in lagos or anywhere besides IJEBU

I REST MY CASE,NO OFFENCES
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by HYBRIDX(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2007
as for IGBO gurls,i dont think i can date any talk less of marrying any,its a personal thing.
for me, i think it has to do with the hair that grows on there chest/mustache or goatee,,,or maybe there yam leg or something
i dont know which,i am really confussed
but i must confessed i have met really nice and well trained igbo gurls,
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by HYBRIDX(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2007
as for IGBO gurls,i dont think i can date any talk less of marrying any,its a personal thing.
for me, i think it has to do with the hair that grows on there chest/mustache or goatee,,,or maybe there yam leg or something
i dont know which,i am really confussed
but i must confessed i have met really nice and well trained igbo gurls,
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by waxyweller: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin , I be Egba boy, but God no go let me marry IJEBU GIRL, they are very dangerous, they wont only obtain U, they will turn U into an handicap they have JAZZ like craze , The only good thing about them is there GARRI , they so much love partying and very materialistic, they love expensive cloths and jeweleries , Chai Ijebu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by jkpretty(f): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2007
When i think of Ijebu girls, i remember Jazz, lots & lots of jazz

They are also prudent in using multivitamins for their husbands & turning them into vegetables.*complete Ode*
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by yogun(f): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2007
Well ijebu girls have their good and side effects.
They make good house wives. Yes!
Breed kids. Yes!
Spend wisely. Yes!
More qualities of house wives. Yes!
But their side effects are more than their merits and thats why i won't ever take them for a wife.
Ignorance. Yes!
Cheating. Yes!
Adultery. Yes!
Unmoderate asses or backsides. Yes!
Mockery. Yes!
Secretive. No!
Sex control. No!
More of such. Yes!

Hehe who would want to get a wife with all these defaults heh?

so so wrong

When i think of Ijebu girls, i remember Jazz, lots & lots of jazz

They are also prudent in using multivitamins for their husbands & turning them into vegetables.*complete Ode*

in asmuch as dis cld be true of some pple but i bet to proof U wrong cos
1. I'm partly from Ijebu-Ode and dont believe in d jazz part though ma father is the proper Ijebu man but didnt grow up around him.
2. I think all these characters cld be from any part of the country, it doesn't necessarily mean dat all ijebu gals are stingy cos I aint.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by saucekid(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ poster,

Ijebu chic hot ko,ijebu chic hot ni.
what kind of talk is this sef? shocked
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by theffanyi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2007
Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material I SAY NOOOOOOOOO.
BUT if na 4 IJEBU garri i say YASSSSSSSSSSS. grin

Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by osisi5: 3:48am On Sep 08, 2007
HYBRID-X:

as for IGBO girls,i don't think i can date any talk less of marrying any,its a personal thing.
i don't know which,i am really confussed
but i must confessed i have met really [b]nice and well trained igbo girls, [/b]

The average Igbo girl will choose to remain unmarried if all men wrote like you.
I must confessed
did you go to a Jakande school in okokomaiko? grin
well trained ,are we talking about a human or a canine?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2007
I Love IJABU and have decided i will marry IJABU Girl.
(Wonders shall never end)
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by waxyweller: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2007
@willywilly

Eeeeyaaah sorry oh, make sure U write ur will in favour of ur families instead of ur wife oh, because she go don steal everything she needs before she turn U to handicap , sorry man
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by xtranatura(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2007
Ijebu girls?Which levels?[color=#990000][/color] ah ah!
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by teemine(f): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2007
@jayvin01

]

Why not keep your mouth shut lipsrsealed if you do not know things or not sure . Who told you there are only two ijebus.  There are lots of ijebus  what of Ijebu mushin, ijebu remo  to mention a few.

its really glaring you do not know your facts so please next time do not mislead people. Isn't it stereotypical to call a whole tribe bad and how will you feel if such is said of your tribe or country?

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by waxyweller: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2007
Ijuebu igbo,Ijebu ode,ijebu oru,ijebu ilisan,Ijebu sagamu,ijebu ago, all those area from Ilisan is ijebu U know?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by teemine(f): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2007
It seems you alittle confused. There are lots of ijebus and different sub-parts for example ikenne,sagamu and ilisan are under Ijebu Remo ,ikala under ijebu mushin and ijebu oru is another ijebu.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by waxyweller: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2007
Damn U are current, U try oh
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by hart: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2007
Lagoschic
I quiet agree with u. The are real good resource manager. But for satisfaction in bed that i don't really Know much about. Neverthless i need an ijebu girl very fast. Contact me prin[color=#000099]ce2nice2me@yahoo.com or 08055284373.[/color]
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by hart: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2007
Lagoschic
I quiet agree with u. The are real good resource manager. But for satisfaction in bed that i don't really Know much about. Neverthless i need an ijebu girl very fast. Contact me prince2nice2me@yahoo.com or 08055284373.
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by nana(f): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2007
What of the Sagamu Indigenes? Are they also bad?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by yogun(f): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2007
please let's try not to generalise wen it come to tribes, tradition and pple.
D fact dat U've met one or a few IJEBU gals/pple dat are bad doesnt mean that all Ijebu pple cannot be associated with, It is just like the wrong assumption that all Nigerians are fraudulent.

I'm very proud to be an Ijebu gal
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by desgiezd(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2007
Is this a form of advertisement or what?
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by yogun(f): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2007
Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by pilas: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2007
the ijebu peeps are OK,anything igbo is bad.so many shrine in igboland.ogua -Asaba a  shrine where people kiss the god breast to get money. grin

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material by osisi5: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2007
pilas:

the ijebu peeps are OK,anything igbo is bad.so many shrine in igboland.ogua -Asaba a shrine where people kiss the god breast to get money. grin

but mama pilas suckled the godess and ended up with you instead.
kpele grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Do Ones Traditional Wedding At The Village? / Nigeria Traditional Marriage, The Urhobo Way / Lost In Translation: English And Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.